Slave Camp Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou arrived alone. She said Cheryl was with Derek. He had gone to the court house and the prosecutor's office. When Cheryl arrived she took over for Lenore who was called to the living room. She found Wanda, Lou and Sarah sitting and talking to Derek. "You and Wanda have to go to court in the morning at ten to testify. It's not full court. It is more of a hearing to determine what punishment Benoit gets for assaulting you. Helen Leblanc told me it is certain his enslavement will get extended. But that only means four more years because of his age. She says she would bet on him getting implanted. I told her about Richard and she said she seriously doubts the judge would even stop to ask Wanda. She watched the surveillance video and said the judges were not going to give that behavior a pass."

"She went into detail. Apparently they have two programs or rather two levels in the implant sentence. The first sounded like what the judge in Florida ordered for Richard. It contains anti-depressants and some female hormones. It calms a man down. Like a contraceptive implant, it is shot into the ass. It is a one and done application that lasts a year. It may or may not be repeated yearly depending on the slave. There may be a few complications for some men. Gynecomastia is one where the breasts enlarge a bit. Impotence is common and sometimes lasts."

"The second program is intense. Not only does the implant contain the anti-depressants and female hormones, it also has a high doses of anti-androgens which are testosterone blockers. It is injected right into the back of the scrotum. A pellet that sits right behind and between the balls. A doctor is even assigned to follow up. Apparently that one has real effects. Can't call them complications because they are intended. First the balls quit functioning at all and even shrivel. Impotence is almost guaranteed and if it isn't the doctor following the case ensures it happens. Gynecomastia is very common and sometimes the man grows an impressive rack. That was Helen's expression. She said most of the time at least a B cup and sometimes even a C." The woman sat fascinated. "The man is effectively emasculated and can even look more like a woman in other ways too."

"Helen went on to say the judges order the second program sometimes for violent assault on women and almost always in sexual assault convictions. Then she admitted that was what she suggested for me since I could not be enslaved. Rhonda wanted her hours of physical restitution instead. But I might still have got implanted." Wanda sucked in her breath and shuddered. Lou nodded.

"What Derek is talking about is violent sexual assault as the original offense." Lou explained. "When it is a slave doing the assault, the odds for a severe punishment like this go up tremendously. And YES it is heavy handed. Implanting a man that way has been bounced around in the courts for years and has been upheld every time as justified to quell violence in a group where other measures might not be sufficient. As you know we have short term jails but very few prisons. The few prisons that exist now are holding areas for prisoners facing the death penalty and that wait is not long."

"Doug Benoit has two extra factors against him. First, he is a lawyer and supposed to be well versed in the law. The second is he was at slave camp itself. About to be picked up after going through the whole program. A good portion of the lesson plan is focused on what a slave can and cannot do. Benoit is going to argue you provoked him. That is his only defense. I doubt that will get far. I saw the video and heard what Rachael said happened."

"Lenore, if the judge asks you if you have any objection to him being implanted what would you say?" Lou asked."And I am talking about him getting the second, more intense, program."

"Well, to be honest, I'd almost prefer him to be caged permanently so he is sexually frustrated forever over his being rendered sexless." Lenore said. "But I saw the rage on his face as he stood over us. He fully intended to beat the pulp out of us. He would have if we were not on the floor. I don't care if he loses his nuts."

"He wouldn't be completely sexless." Derek explained. "He'll have plenty of female hormones on board. Similar to trans-gendering."

"I notice Lou did not ask me what I would choose!" Wanda stated sardonically, to general laughter.

Caroline called to announce dinner was ready. So they all took their places around the table. The main topic of discussion was about what happened to Wanda and Leanne and the likely aftermath. "He might make a cute girl. If he grows big tits and his pecker shrivels up are you gonna bring him out here as another girl?" Kat asked, giggling. Wanda shook her head laughing along.

They all went around the table with each person telling a bit about her day. Clarice and Bev said they were making some real progress on their wind turbine. They had a prototype that would actually generate electricity now but was still terribly inefficient compared to what they expected to eventually develop. "Boss, we need to discuss the budget.. We might have to outsource a little help and have to buy more programmable chips and some micro-sensors." Clarice said. Derek agreed they would go over the details soon.

"Alright! Now for my big announcement." Wanda said. "You all have met Lenore. She has been staying here since Friday. She has asked to join us and move in to live here at the hacienda." She paused to see the reaction around the table. Most of the women were smiling. A few looked surprised. "But she will NOT be joining us a free woman. Lenore will not wear a collar and will be a free woman in public. But for all practical purposes, here at home she will be a slave." Now all the girls looked astounded.

"Lenore, stand up and present yourself to the group like a slave should." Wanda ordered, with a grin.

Shakily, Lenore stood. She took a deep breath and pulled her tee shirt over her head. She hesitated and looked around wondering what to do with her clothes. Wanda told her to toss the clothing to one side. She reached for her bra next and exposed her large breasts. He nipples stood erect. The room was relatively warm and each of her audience could tell she was aroused. Her jeans and socks were next. Finally she stood wearing only very brief bikini panties. One more deep breath and she peeled them down and off her feet. She put her hands behind her back, thrust out her chest and spread her legs widely, fully displayed to the group. "Turn around." Wanda ordered. Lenore turned and assumed the same position now facing the opposite direction letting the group appreciate her body. After fifteen or twenty seconds. Wanda told her to turn around again.

"Very nice, except for one thing.' Wanda said. "We had a discussion about your pubic hair this afternoon. I told you to remove it. I said I wanted you hairless when I presented you to the group."

"I forgot. I got sidetracked when Caroline asked me to help prepare supper and then we had the talk about Doug." Lenore said. "I'll go do it now." she added quietly.

"No you won't." Wanda said. "It is a minor thing. But an order is an order. I was very specific about what I expected. So just removing your fuzz is not good enough. The girls will remove it for you. WITH TWEEZERS." Wanda heard gasps around the table. "Caroline, after the dishes are cleared and the kitchen is clean, why don't you and the girls take turns plucking Lenore's pubes out. I want you all to participate. I'd suggest doing it here on the kitchen table where the light is good. I want her totally hairless when you bring her to me for inspection. Lenore, you might as well plan on staying naked for rest of the evening. Fold your clothes and take them to your room."

To say Lenore was embarrassed would be an understatement. The two things that they discussed this afternoon were going to happen. She was acutely aware of her nudity. Knowing Leanne was also nude was no comfort. .

When her mother had denuded her in the past she had been shaved laying on her back in the diaper position. Now she was ordered into the same position as the girls examined her crotch. She knew her labia and perineum was hairless as far as what wax would remove and she felt smooth but feared the girls would still find some strays. She had heard stories about the inspections at slave camp and hoped these girls would not be that thorough. Just thinking about all this made her begin to get wet.

Lisa and Rhonda both wondered how far they should go with the inspection as well. Rhonda asked Wanda for clarification. "I had intended she remove just the hair over her pussy, the landing strip. But if you want to check her beyond that, go ahead. You girls are in charge of her now. I want her to recognize and accept her position as a slave right away. I appreciate how it feels to be a slave but if I give an order I expect it to be obeyed. And I will add penalties like Sarah does. The reason I did not specify checking for possible strays further down and around her ass is she is going to get a makeover soon and will get a full body wax and hair growth inhibitor applied then. She will be as smooth and hairless as a newborn."

Lenore was grateful when Caroline suggested they not take too many from one spot at once so it would not be as painful. Each girl would take twenty or thirty hairs hairs then pass the tweezers to the next girl. They'd rotate until Lenore was bare. Caroline wanted every woman to participate at least once.

Caroline went first taking a few hairs from the top before moving down to another spot. She handed the tweezers to her mother. "You are lucky Wanda said she was mainly concerned with the landing strip." Rhonda said. "But I can see some small ones on your lips back towards your taint. We probably ought to get those as well. I might have to dry you off to get a good grip. You are pretty wet." Her comment was met by giggles. Lenore tried to not react. She winced and gasped often though. It was not long until she began to get sore and shortly after, her entire crotch was burning.

"You would not believe how close they inspect at slave camp." Lisa offered at one point, giggling. After a couple rounds with all of them standing around watching Lenore lay there with her legs spread most of the women started sitting in the living room until their next turn.

"Did you really forget?" Leanne asked her in a whisper. "After this afternoon I would have thought you'd have been thinking about little else." Lenore swore she had forgotten early on but admitted she remembered during dinner. She thought that Wanda saying 'after they ate' meant as they sat around the living room. She hoped to be able to slip away and use the little wax kit in her toilet kit. "Well, I have to admit plucking your pussy is fun. I was just thinking about how I'd have handled this job a few weeks ago. It turned me on. I'd love to sit on your face while I plucked you." Leanne giggled watching Lenore's face turn red and her eyes dilate. "Yep you are a slut." Leanne chuckled. "I bet you'd come if I even touched your clit right now. I wonder if Wanda would say anything if I rubbed that little button hard?" Leanne teased. She did not take the risk. Nor did she pull too many hairs from one spot either like she wanted to.

Lenore winced when Wanda rubbed her finger across the reddened skin and pronounced it smooth. "Pay attention when I give you an order especially if we have a discussion about it. And I am very glad you did not try to talk your way out of your punishment. I would have had to add a penalty. The girls would have expected it. Ask Kat about the time she was spanked and had her head shaved in front of a group of men." Wanda said. "Okay go shower and go to bed. I'll see you in the morning. We are going to the office and will go from there to Doug's hearing." Lenore hustled away. She was sore but knew she would be stroking her clit several times tonight.

==========

The bailiff called the court to order. Three judges sat at the table in front. Judge Boudreaux presided. "Alright. This here case is not gonna last long. My fellow judges and I have watched the video from both cameras. The case seems cut and dried. We have read the written statements. The defendant's argument he was provoked has no bearing on the case. Slaves are NOT allowed to attack free people. End of story. This was not a case of him thrashing or kicking out in pain and inadvertently striking a free person. While not premeditated, the attack was certainly intentional. He stood over his victims fists clenched. There is no doubt the defendant is guilty as charged. The judgment of guilty is unanimous. However, in the interest of justice we will listen to the defendant's case for mitigation of sentence."

Doug Benoit began to beg the court stating he was not a violent person. Yes, he had seriously messed up and deserved to be punished. His enslavement should be extended. Considering his age and the years of enslavement he already faced, that meant four more years to be a life sentence. His public defender took over and suggested a judicial caning.

Normally, a judicial caning was NOT a light sentence. It was far more than a mere butt beating. Each stroke would bruise deep into the muscle. The recipient would be screaming at the first blow. Usually no more than twenty was ever ordered. Even after that, the recipient could not stand for hours. He or she would be dragged or carried away, thighs quivering. The pain lasted for days. No matter how brutal, it was better than getting implanted.

"The defendant is fully aware of the consequences of his actions. He is not only an attorney, he was attending slave camp where he was just reminded of the penalty. Yet he chose to attack two women. Even after he knocked them down he stood over them in a threatening manner. There is no doubt he deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law." Helen Leblanc stated for the prosecution.

"The statute is clear. Unless the slave's owner elects to spare the slave he is to be implanted with a combination of medications conforming with the Program B of the violent slave act." Wanda stood and stated she had no problem with letting the slave undergo the full treatment. Judge Boudreaux recited the statute number and the official program name." He pounded his gavel twice. Doug was pulled to his feet and escorted numbly from the room, totally despondent.

"I was reading over the list of doctors who follow up after a slave is implanted." Lenore said as they left the court. "My cousin Marge is on the list." Wanda nodded and said Derek pointed that out to her last night. Dr Marge was the one who had prescribed the hormones for their inducing lactation. One of her specialties was endocrinology. "You know she is not gonna be nice if you take Doug to her for followup. She didn't like him much anyway before all this." Wanda shrugged and grinned. Right now she felt absolutely no sympathy for the man. If Dr Marge would like to get a shot at him, Wanda was happy to oblige.

"Please, Wanda." Doug begged. "Don't let them do this to me. I'm SO sorry I hit you. I'll never do it again. They are going to ruin me!!" Doug was bent over face down on a padded bench. His legs spread wide. His body strapped in place. He could not move. His buttocks and thighs were heavily welted and bruised. His dangling scrotum twitched and swung slightly as he tightened and relaxed his buttocks. That was the total extent of any possible movement. Wanda had asked to be allowed to observe the procedure. She brought Lenore along.

'I would have thought you'd have him up in a chair like they use for an OB exam." Wanda said, staring at Doug's dangling bits.

"No, the lithotomy position doesn't work well for implanting a scrotum." the female tech stated. She looked about forty. She had her hair up and displayed a tough no-nonsense demeanor. "We want them dangling down as much as they can." Then she gave a little giggle. "He won't be dangling for long. You'd be surprised how the whole scrotum sort of shrinks up. High and tight." The tech pulled up a tray. "First things first. We already measured his penis girth and length. We did it flaccid and erect. Well as flaccid as we could make him with an ice compress. We are doing a study on the effects of the treatment on genital size. We even used calipers to get a rough measure of each testicle. The we used an ultra sound to get a precise measurement of each dimension. That lets us calculate volume of testicle. We also get a semen sample. We want volume and sperm count. We'll study how that diminishes over time. I doubt he was in the mood to jerk off after his whipping last night so he will have a normal load now."

"You masturbate him one last time to get a sample?" Lenore asked with a giggle.

"Oh no. We massage the prostate. He gets no pleasure out if it. And we go for every drop we can get so it might take a while. He'll have a hard time sitting comfortably not counting the soreness from the implant when I am done." the technician looked at Lenore and grinned. She donned a pair of gloves and lubed up a few fingers and then began to push them up Doug's butt. Benoit howled. 'You might as well relax, boy. There's nothing you can do to stop me. It's just gonna hurt more if you keep clamping down like that." Her forearm began to flex as she rhythmically worked her fingers.

Wanda asked if she could take photos of the procedure. The tech said sure, as long as Wanda did not include her face or any way she could be identified. Wanda stepped close and began to click away.

A short time later, liquid began to drip from Doug's penis. The tech grabbed her beaker and held it in place. Suddenly the dribble increased. "Yep there it is. No pleasure, just release. Let's do it again boy. I had one boy bent over like this and he started crying and asked me to take off my rings. I told him that was not my ring, it was my wrist watch." Lenore and Wanda laughed at the joke. Doug began to complain. "I know you have more in there and I'm gonna rub until I get it all." Sure enough a few minutes later he came again or at least dribbled another load of semen into the beaker. The tech pulled her fingers out of his rectum. "I'm going to let him rest for ten minutes or so and get a cup of coffee before I do it again. Do y'all want a cup?" the tech asked pleasantly. "I'll send this first batch off to the lab. I already recorded volume. They will come back with quality, or rather sperm count and motility."

Outside the room, the tech said. "We act like complete assholes while we deal with the slaves. It is designed to break them down and make them compliant. Most of the times it is an act. But to tell the truth I really like fucking with guys like this one. I understand he is an abusive asshole. I can plainly see the mark on your face even covered with all that makeup. It'll probably get worse over the next day or two."

"Now we don't use anything to numb his scrotum when we place the implant. I am going to insert a very large gauge needle into the very back of his scrotum. Then I'll feed a cannula inside and down into the sack. We don't use the needle itself to prevent trauma. We don't want bleeding. The stuff I put in has the consistency of thick hand lotion. We used to make an incision and push a pellet inside, but this is easier. For us anyway. I'm going to inject forty cc's which is gonna really fill him up. If you are gonna put a cage back on him just squeeze the base of his scrotum and push the stuff forward and put the ring on him. It would be difficult to measure him for a new ring but if you are using one you already fitted, you just put it on. Expect him to yell and carry on. It will hurt. If you are gonna cage him do it right away before the stuff solidifies. His sack is gonna be huge for a few days, but then he will absorb the water portion and it will go down. The meds will still be there working away though. If you check out his scrotum in a few days it will feel like two balls stuck to a big spongy mass. The anti-androgens and female hormones are gonna attack his testicles hard right away. As time goes on the balls will shrink. The lump of medication will last for months but the scrotum usually gets tighter. The effects on the rest of the body will take time." The tech told them if they want more coffee to get a cup and sip it while they watch her continue with the procedure..