Slave Camp Ch. 29

Story Info
A major lesson is taught.
8.7k words
4.57
12.7k
7

Part 29 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,291 Followers

Of course Lenore mentioned nothing about choosing to live with Derek and Wanda when she stopped by the office. And nothing was planned to be revealed. Not to the staff anyway. John would probably be let in on the secret before long. Eventually the secret would be revealed of course when the three women were seen leaving and arriving together. But then only where Lenore lived would be known. Nobody would know her role. But for now, all thought it prudent to avoid the issue completely. Derek thought privately about how he would handle Leanne running her mouth. He could sit her down tonight and have a little 'come to Jesus meeting' with the woman. He would not even tell Leanne until then about Lenore's new status. He wanted to give the two the opportunity to have an honest interview. Derek had to go retrieve Leanne and sign her out of slave camp. Wanda could take her from there.

Wanda planned to take both Lenore and Leanne when she dropped Doug off at the Rhino's Horn and maybe let the two women sit and talk there. She would play it by ear and give Leanne the option to go back to the office to give John her opinion directly or she could call him on the phone. She thought the phone call more likely. Fresh out of slave camp Leanne would not be dressed for the office and she was a stickler for professional dress. Wanda also knew the woman did not even like being seen in public without makeup but she would let Leanne make the decision of where they went. She knew little things like that would get her former foe on her side. 'Well', she thought, "foe is the wrong word. She and Leanne had always had a good professional relationship. It was as slave and free woman they had the conflict. She discussed this with Derek who was happy to leave it to Wanda to handle when the time came.

Derek went to the woman's side of the induction center leaving Wanda and Lenore to go to the men's. Rachael was walking out of her office and saw the two women check in. "Hey!" she called. "Here to pick up your camper?" Wanda nodded. "Well, I'll take you back. We had a great time yesterday. All the boys talked about last night when we got home was cutting up those pigs. They want to go on the next hunt. I doubt Derek can fit four of them in the blind safely. But John might be able to let the two boys do the shooting. He's gonna talk to Derek in the next few days. He said maybe they could make hams and sausage out of the next pig or two. The boys were enthused all night, wanting to call Derek right then to talk about it." The three women laughed as they walked down the hall. "Let's see, your boy Doug is 277." Rachael said, explaining to Lenore that here they don't use names, just the last three digits of the slave registry number. She said each slave had his or her number tattooed inside the lower lip. And of course the collar was registered to that number. It was far easier to scan a collar than look in the slave's mouth. Using their number instead of a name also depersonalized the slave and made them easier to control.

Rachael opened the door where the slaves were awaiting pickup. "277, front and center. Present!" she called out as she stepped inside. Wanda followed Rachael into the room with Lenore bringing up the rear. Lenore almost giggled at the sight. Sitting around the room were a dozen naked men. Standing dead center in the room stood her ex-husband, his hands behind the small of his back , legs spread a little more than shoulder width apart. He was nude of course, his cock and balls on full display. She had always thought that a hairless penis would look larger but Doug's appeared shrunken. He saw Lenore and almost lost his composure completely. He stared at her for a second then reached to cover his groin. "Get back into position!" Rachael snapped. He did, fearing the consequences.

Doug trembled as the three women looked him over. "Well you guys can take it from here. Tell Derek thanks again for a great time yesterday. We need to do it again soon." Rachael said.

"You know her?" Doug asked Wanda quietly, obviously disturbed at the revelation.

"Sure, she is a friend of ours. She and her family came over yesterday for a barbecue." Wanda answered. Rachael walked across the small room to talk to the guard. Lenore stepped up to stand to Wanda's left facing her ex-husband almost failing to hide her amusement. Wanda smiled. "Ready to go home? Well back to the Rhino's Horn anyway?" she asked pleasantly.

He did not answer. He was glaring at Lenore. "What the fuck is she doing here?" he growled loudly. "Did you bring her here just to fuck with me?"

"Nope," Lenore answered. "Wanda here is my new boss. Plus I am living with her now. And NOT just as roommates!" she added with a grin. Doug lost his self-control completely.

"You fucking slut!" he yelled, grabbing Lenore by the front of her blouse as he slapped her across the face. He brought back his fist and swung at Wanda. He was slightly off balance as he swung and Wanda turned her head to the left as Lenore staggered against her. That combination saved Wanda's face from being hit straight on. Doug's fist grazed her lower right jaw under the cheek bone. She was still knocked off her feet from the blow. Both women went down. Doug leaned over them, fists clenched, his face full of rage.

The guard had already begun to pull his shock gun at Doug's first exclamation. He pointed it and pulled the trigger.

The shock gun is designed to subdue slaves without needing the code for the individual collar. It was a non-lethal method of controlling slaves all police officers carried. Of course it only worked on collared slaves. It would activate any slave collar in the direction it was pointed for fifty feet to cause the collar to administer a full shock. Doug went down as did four of the slaves who were sitting behind him. They all convulsed and urinated as they fell unconscious. Sensors in the room set off alarms and reinforcements arrived quickly.

Rachael had already helped Wanda to a sitting position and was trying to assess the damage. Wanda was clearly dazed but her jaw did not appear broken. "Son of a bitch!" she cursed loudly. "Let me at him! I'll stomp his nuts flat!" Her eyes streamed tears but she was fully aware of her surroundings.

Rachael was concerned but grinned. "At least it does not appear he broke your jaw. Good thing he did not hit you square. Sit still. We are sending you to the hospital to get checked out." Rachael looked at Lenore who was rubbing her face, as angry as Wanda. Wanda wanted to drive herself but Rachel told her hell no and to sit still. Wanda agreed, saying "Yes, Ma'am"

Later she realized that Rachael's order not only made good sense but her obedience to the command was automatic. Her year of slavery had her conditioned to obey direct commands.

Doug was carted away. The other four shocked slaves were checked and left to recover in place. 'Holy shit!" one exclaimed several minutes later. "That was nothing like the half shock! I don't want to ever get hit like that again. Feels like I got run over by a car!" Wanda wanted to laugh but the throbbing pain in her jaw stopped her. Paramedics arrived and insisted Wanda lie on their stretcher for transport. Lenore was assessed to be ambulatory but was told to ride along and be checked by a doctor.

Derek was immediately alarmed to see the paramedics emerge from the back with Wanda on the stretcher and Lenore following. Rachael explained what had happened. "Where is the asshole now?" he gritted. Rachael told him Doug was probably in jail already. He had been whisked away by her staff.

"He's gonna get his ass handed to him." Rachael said. "Two counts of assault is gonna add enough to his sentence to make it life. Plus he is likely gonna get implanted. Chemically castrated. The judges down here don't play around with violent slaves. I'll bet the guards in the jail whip the piss out of the boy too. They'll do it right in front of the other prisoners as an example of what happens when a slave acts up let alone gets violent. Don't repeat this but I am betting my boys take a few licks just because he acted up on their turf. They won't do it until he is fully awake though so he can appreciate their ...uhhh efforts. But I'll bet money if you ask your boy later, he had his nuts squeezed in the fist of at least one of the guards as the other strapped him." Derek said he was headed to the hospital to check on Wanda. Rachael told him to call her.

Wanda's X-rays showed nothing was broken. The inside of Wanda's cheek was abraded but was not bleeding. Her cheek would bruise but it would have been far worse if the blow had not been slightly deflected. Or if she had been struck in the front of her face.

"Well Leanne, this is Lenore, the woman you were supposed to interview." Wanda said with a smile waiting to get discharged. "I don't really feel like going to the office. The doc offered me pain killers but I'd rather have a drink or three. Derek do you want to go home or to the Rhino's Horn and we drink for free? We need to let Steve know that Doug is not going to be at work tonight." she giggled. She had already been given one pain shot so Derek declared she was too impaired to drive. Lenore could drive Wanda's car. After conferring with the doc, he decided they would stop at the Rhino's Horn since it was on the way home.

Derek had not told Leanne anything about Lenore's status. He let the two go to a separate table to talk. He sat with Steve and Wanda to discuss Doug. "Richard jumped me last summer. He is the guy Sandy is managing in Florida. He got his sentence extended plus the judge was going to order him to get implanted. He said the implant contained female hormones and antidepressants. Supposedly you can still think to work but it calms you right down. Richard told me he'd seen guys turn into zombies and even grow breasts. I wanted him to be able to work and earn money so I got the judge to allow me to decide about getting him implanted. I can do it at any time. If he steps out of line I'll come down on him like a ton of bricks and he knows it. He is busting his ass to keep Sandy happy from what she tells me."

'Nope! If the judge offers me the decision to implant Doug Benoit, I'll ask him for a double dose!" Wanda declared. "He screwed me over and got me enslaved and then he attacked me. I'd cut his balls completely off if it were up to me!"

"Damn, girl!" Steve laughed. "Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel."

Leanne and Lenore came over to their table, carrying their drinks. "I know my interview was just to make me feel good." Leanne said. "I asked her if she knew that guy who hit you since he slapped her first. When she said he was her ex I knew you had pretty much already decided to hire her. Otherwise you'd have rejected her right away for being in on you getting enslaved. But I agree totally. She is obviously what we need at the firm. Since I am not driving can I have another drink? A double this time! I had a rough weekend. Wanda went through slave camp and I'm sure the rest of you know what they do to the slaves." Steve laughed and signaled for his server to take her drink order.

To say Leanne was surprised to hear Lenore was to be an un-collared unofficial slave would be an understatement. Her mouth fell open. "You'd volunteer for this?" she asked incredulously. "I mean I understand a little kinky play on occasion, but full time?" Lenore stammered a bit and said it was the best of a series of options. Derek warned Leanne that Lenore's role was not public knowledge nor did he want it to be. 'I'm already on your shit list, Derek. I'm not gonna say a word. I don't care what she does in private. I have no doubt she will do a good job at the office. That is the important part."

"This also goes for outside the office too. You know her sister and cousins." Derek said. "Jasmine and Dee Angelle and Dr. Marge Wright."

"Oh, shit!" Leanne said. "I know your mother then, too. Paige, right?" Lenore nodded. "She can be one tough woman. She told me she had to rule her girls with an iron hand after her husband was killed in that boating accident. Lenore nodded but did not elaborate. Derek knew she had told him the general audience version of her upbringing. He suspected It was far tougher than she had let on.

"What is my role when we get home, Derek?" Leanne asked. He was puzzled and said a slave like the other girls. "What I meant was I was on eggshells before. I was scared of every girl there. Am I going to be on the bottom?" Derek said the girls were equal except Caroline was the boss and she had disciplinary power. "So they can't use me sexually any more?"

"Sex among the girls is voluntary unless you are being punished." Wanda said, answering for Derek. "Now the last time was a punishment Derek levied on you for trying to make demands and tell him what you would or would not do. The girls still want slave girl justice.They want you punished for the way you treated them at the parties. " Leanne gasped and began to tear up. Wanda had to explain the concept to Lenore. "As a result the girls don't play games on each other to start trouble. They treat each other fairly or risk the consequences."

"Do I still have to be nude at home? Or has that ended?" Leanne asked, timidly.

"What did I say when I set the punishment?" Derek asked, congenially. Leanne answered 'at least a month'. "And how long did you serve before slave camp?"

"Two weeks, Sir." Leanne said, once again looking like she was ready to cry. 'Yes, sir. I'll be naked for at least another two weeks. I won't argue. I know better." Wanda told Leanne to relate the whole story to Lenore. Leanne did in detail. Lenore's eyes grew wide hearing the types of things Leanne had endured at the hands of her fellow slaves..

Derek said he had a stop to make before he went home and for the three women to go home when they finished their drinks. He left. "Wow! I thought Derek was going to be, well, not a pushover but not THAT tough." Lenore said. 'I know how it feels to have to stay naked even if it is in front of other females. Unless everybody is naked, it is terribly embarrassing."

'Your mother used nudity as a punishment?" Wanda asked. "Or somebody else?"

Lenore nodded and said, "Mom did if she got mad and spanked me. Almost all my spankings at home were done with me totally nude, whether over her lap or bending over with my ass in the air.. I'd have to stay naked after. Sometimes for the whole weekend. I could only get my clothes back the next time I had to leave the house. I was self conscious about my body anyway. Sometimes she'd even take my pubes."

"I told Derek part of this. My Dad got killed in a boating accident. He and my uncle were messing around coming home from a night fishing trip with another couple guys. They decided to race. Anyway, my uncle missed a channel marker we guessed later and left the deep water. He hit a big cyprus stump and both he and my Dad were killed. I was in my teens when it happened. I had nightmares for years. I went into a tailspin. I got behind in school. I missed a full year and then failed enough after to be a second year behind. I'd either skip class or just not care to do the homework or project. Mom sent me to shrinks. It did not help. Finally when I was eighteen Mom found my magic button." Lenore said, quietly.

"She moved me to a private girls' school to finish. No boys so sex was not an issue. I turned eighteen towards the end of my sophomore year. Instead of sending me to shrinks for therapy she started beating my butt. I tried to tough that out. Taking my pubes took the discipline beyond the house and was the final straw. I hated it. She didn't care if I had to get undressed in the locker room for gym class. I was eighteen but starting my junior year and we had gym class. I was older than the other girls and had a full bush and fully developed adult body. It was really noticed when my bush disappeared one day. The first time I claimed I trimmed it to wear a bikini and messed that up and had shaved it by the time I was finished Some of the girls didn't really believe me. but I tried. Having some pubes was a badge of being grown up, a sign of womanhood. I tried to go with a landing strip so it would not be as noticeable if I lost it. Mom said that was for grown women and shaved me as soon as she saw it. I straightened up and studied hard. She made me toe the line those two years before I graduated. Occasionally she'd still denude my pubes but my butt paid the price often. Thanks to her, I graduated and went to college."

"Remember when I told you when I moved back in with Mom after college, it was just like high school? I had rules?" Lenore asked. Wanda nodded. "Well, I meant that literally. If I broke one of her rules, she could spank me. Her house her rules. Fortunately she was not quite as strict. But on every one of those occasions she spanked me it was with me nude. And I had to stay naked until I had to get dressed to go somewhere. Usually that meant I did not stay naked too long. She didn't bother with my pubes. I generally kept only a little strip anyway and she knew it wouldn't have really bothered me to lose it.

"Which reminds me." Wanda said. "You need to lose your hair down there. Slaves aren't allowed any by convention. It is almost the first thing they do to you when enslaved. You get waxed from the neck down. I think they do it to show a new slave they have no control of anything any more. It is painful the way they do it and damn humiliating. You can take your landing strip off yourself. I'd suggest waxing. Nobody likes sharp stubble. Right now all the girls think of you as a free woman who is visiting. When I present you to the group as an unofficial slave joining our group, you will be naked. You will strip and assume the present position. We'll do that after we eat." Lenore blushed and nodded.

"Derek said he did not want her status known outside the group." Leanne said grinning. "If she goes to one of those weekend parties without any pubes, it WILL be noticed." She turned to Lenore. "Virtually all the free women have some hair, from a full bush to a tiny landing strip. I know it sounds stupid. It is only a little hair, but it is a delineation between slave and free woman besides the collar. A declaration a free woman has the choice to groom her pussy the way she wants and a slave doesn't even have that much control." Lenore muttered that Derek may not make her go to the parties. Wanda shrugged which told her she would likely attend and the only question was as slave or free woman. "Well, you can try claiming Derek wanted your pussy bare." Leanne giggled. "But that is likely to fall flat since Lou and Sarah always kept their pubes." Wanda realized Leanne was getting a little sexual kick from teasing Lenore but did not stop her. She was now a free woman in charge and above the minor interactions between slaves, until or unless it got out of hand.

The three women drove home. Lenore parked and stepped out of the car. She handed Wanda the keys. Leanne was already quickly stripping, folding her clothes. "So soon?" Lenore asked,

Leanne nodded and answered quietly as Wanda went inside. "I'm not going to take a chance on even walking inside without being naked. I don't want a spanking. Rules are rules. I learned the hard way not to push them. Remember when I asked about how long I'd have to stay naked?" Lenore nodded. "Well if I had said a word of protest that I'd been punished enough with slave camp or anything else, I'd have had my time extended. I have no doubt. My month of nudity might have started over." When they walked inside they found Caroline starting to get supper ready. She pointed out Leanne was on the roster to help with supper. Then she asked Lenore to lend a hand as well. Cheryl was running late. Lenore nodded and quickly changed her clothes to casual wear and returned.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,291 Followers