Slave Camp Ch. 31

Story Info
The business of keeping slaves around continues.
7.2k words
4.61
12.4k
7

Part 31 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,286 Followers

"It's been a wild year." Derek offered as he drove Rhonda and Caroline to Dr. Marge's office. The women were scheduled to get their mandated contraceptive implants. As the owner on record, Derek had to sign the proper forms. He had received the notice in the mail a few days prior.

The contraceptive implant and the vaccine to prevent STD's was free to all women, paid for by the government, voluntary for free women but required by law for every female slave. Derek had seen the news that efforts were being made once again to develop a male contraceptive but so far there was little progress. Severe erectile dysfunction had accompanied all efforts so far. As a result if the female owner of a male slave wanted to have him service her with his penis it was her responsibility to make sure she was protected. If she did get pregnant, the woman was solely responsible for the child's support. Even after the male was released from slavery he had no parental right nor obligation to support his progeny. Society and the law felt the woman would bear sole responsibility for her decision and would have to live with the consequences. This held true even for males who were serving short enslavements when they impregnated a woman.

While female slaves had a very active sex life, male slaves generally did not have much of one at all beyond serving their owners orally. Many were caged, especially if kept by a family. Smarter slaves realized that was actually to their benefit if the family had an underage female in the house. Sex with an underage girl would be an automatic sentence for rape no matter the circumstances or who initiated the encounter. The slave would be implanted with the Plan B implant, permanent emasculation.

While the contraceptive implant was free, the one to stop the woman's menstrual period was not. It was expensive. Derek would have to pay close to a thousand dollars for each of his women to have it done. He suspected the companies making sanitary products had lobbied to make it so expensive. He read one article claiming one of the leading manufacturer's of women's products actually owned the patent for the approved drug. They wanted their money from the female population either way.

Derek asked Sarah and Lou at the dinner table if it wouldn't be much cheaper to just let the girls have periods. A yearly supply of tampons was cheap compared to the implant. He did not voice his reason was he had enough women he would always have a few available not on her period. None of the women liked his suggestion. They said it was a matter of convenience. Caroline said quickly that if she could not get pregnant and have a baby, she did not want to put up with a period either. That sentiment was echoed around the table.

Derek had noticed several boxes of feminine products were purchased recently though. He knew both Sarah and Lou needed some after giving birth but that was few months ago. They had not mentioned oral contraception nor an implant. "You aren't trying to get pregnant again are you?" He asked the two of them. Not addressed, Wanda sat to one side listening. He was told to mind his own business. "It IS my business."

"No, it isn't.' Lou said. "You stated your conditions and we complied. Your babies bear your last name. You have full parental rights. And you knew we'd want at least one more baby." He looked over at Wanda who now sat grinning.

She laughed at his expression. "Yep, my implants are expiring too. I got enslaved the same time as Rhonda and Caroline. My clock is ticking down. I want a baby while I can. So get ready to ride, Buster!" Derek knew when to surrender. He did not bother to even make a token protest.. His only option was to not have sex with the women and he knew that was not going to happen. Secretly he did not really mind fathering more children. His main concern was surviving long enough to watch them grow up. Money was not even a remote issue.

Derek had ensured his kids would be provided for. Not only were the mothers well set financially individually but Lou had set up a trust. It essentially provided an equal undivided interest in Derek's estate for his children, which included his land and slaves. He had also established a large portfolio of financial assets in the form of stocks, bonds and had financial interest in several of Sarah's companies. The mothers would share the executorial responsibilities. Derek thought how the names themselves had not been specified. It referred to Derek's children and their mothers. Neither number nor identity were specified. So he knew Wanda would be covered as well. He had not even questioned the wording when Lou had offered it.

The one thing he had specified was that the slaves were taken care of. Any slave he owned at the time of his death could not be sold. She would remain as part of the estate until her term expired. Furthermore, the former slave would have a home as long as she wanted. Derek saw this as a reward for their years of service. But he had no plan for any of that to happen for many more years.

Now in Dr. Marge's clinic at the hospital, Derek checked Rhonda and Caroline in at the front desk and asked if he could get a booster for STD prevention while he was there. As he rolled up his sleeve for his shot he watched Rhonda and Caroline prepare for their implants. Slave women got all their shots in their buttocks. They protested having to strip completely and assume the 'present' position since it was the slave girl LPN who would be administering the medication. "It's not like we are getting examined by Dr. Marge!" Rhonda complained hotly. "And you are a slave like us! You don't have to strip us completely bare out here in the hallway!"

"Rules are, slaves get naked for exams and treatment." the slave nurse said, enjoying her power. "The exam rooms are full right now. Do you want me to tell Doc you refused to strip like I ordered? If she is too busy to punish you now, are you going to the party this weekend?" The threat was clear. Caroline began to remove her clothes. After a slight pause Rhonda did the same. The nurse grinned at Derek and winked. She let the women stand exposed and in position before she reached for the syringe containing Derek's inoculation. Rhonda fumed but did not make a sound. Outside of the weekend parties she had not been exposed in public in almost a year, not since she attended slave camp. Now she stood in the open where free women and slaves in the waiting room could see her. A couple men, husbands and boyfriends of the other patients could see them as well if they bothered to look.

Dr. Marge stepped out of one of the exam rooms. She saw Derek and waved him over. He wanted to talk to her anyway and readily complied. "Gee, maybe I should have given you a physical before we gave you your shot, Derek." she said smiling. "You know, make sure you are disease free. No genital warts or anything else." She grinned wide. "I wouldn't even charge you!"

"Want to get me naked that bad Doc?" Derek asked grinning. He'd heard what she said to Lenore over the phone. She nodded.

"Heck, yeah." Marge said, grinning. "I want to see what enticed my cousin to move in with y'all. I know her asshole ex-husband didn't put her off men so completely she'd want to live with a group of women. And I'm equally sure it isn't ENTIRELY your charm and being a nice guy that keeps all those women happy. Maybe the next time you come in I'll get my exam." They looked over towards the slaves.

'Seems your girl likes messing with other slaves." Derek offered.

"Oh, yeah." Marge agreed. "She likes to push her power when she can. I generally stay out if it. I let slaves settle their own issues. She's gonna get her ass handed to her sooner or later though. A couple of us women have discussed letting our girls wrestle for domination at the weekend parties. We think it would be amusing for us and let the girls get it out of their systems. We don't want anybody to actually fight and get injured though. Speaking of the parties are you gonna let my cousin go this weekend?" Derek paused before answering to listen to the women in the hallway.

"I want your ass to be soft, stay standing instead of bending over." the nurse said as she leaned over and applied the implant gun to Rhonda's left cheek then she paused. "Which cheek was your last implant in? We should alternate. Where you do want it?"

"It doesn't matter, just shoot the damn thing in!" Rhonda gritted, tired of the delay. Without a word of warning, the nurse reached out and grabbed Rhonda's left nipple in a tight pinch and twisted it viciously. Rhonda squealed loudly.

"I don't put up with smart ass slaves!" the nurse said, holding the nipple and pulling it down bending Rhonda over. "Apologize before I pull this nip off!" Rhonda did.

"Please, stop. I'm sorry!" Rhonda pleaded. The nurse turned loose. Rhonda reached to rub her nipple.

"Who told you to break position?" the nurse said. Rhonda snapped back into position, tears coursing down her face. "Which cheek do you want your shots?" Rhonda told her the left one. "Okay. that was easy wasn't it?" She stepped around and grabbed Rhonda's left buttock and pressing the nozzle against the skin, pulled the trigger. She turned to Caroline. "How about you?" Caroline was careful to answer politely.

The process was repeated for the second implant and then both slaves got injected with a hypodermic for the STD vaccine. "Get dressed." the nurse ordered. She turned to put her supplies away as Rhonda and Caroline scrambled to comply.

"Well, is Lenore gonna go to the party this weekend?" Marge asked again. Derek said she could go if she wanted. She was a free woman. "Yeah, right." Marge snorted. "I am betting she does what you want just like Lou, Sarah, and well, Wanda now. Free women who kiss their man's ass." Marge smiled. "But she is a big girl and can make her own decision how to live. I just want to make sure you take care of her." Derek smiled back and said he would.

"I'm curious about Doug Benoit." Derek asked. "Wanda said you wanted to keep him on the high side of the legally established range for his hormones. What do you have in mind? I'm not sure how much flexibility you have." Marge grinned and asked if Derek felt sorry for the man. "A little. You know I was accused of sexual assault, myself. If I had been convicted, I would have been implanted even if I could not be enslaved. How far would the doctor have been able to do to me?" Derek explained that Rhonda had only requested time to physically use him but Lou had told him the judge would probably have ordered him to be implanted regardless.

"Okay, let's go into my office for a few minutes. I'd rather say this behind closed doors." Marge said and led Derek down the hall. He told his girls to sit in the waiting room. "First of all Doug is a narcissistic asshole. He does not care for anyone. It was Lenore's fault she fell for his line of crap but she felt needy. I'm sure you will understand once you get to know her. He was a real bastard to her. Then the way he treated Wanda was just wrong. I'm glad he was convicted and enslaved. And then to physically attack the two of them. I saw the video. As the doctor assigned to his care, I get full access to his files. I have absolutely no sympathy for the man or what is going to happen to him."

"I currently monitor a dozen implanted men. Two are in their third year. They were both mid-twenties men when convicted of rape. Both look more like women than men and if you saw them wearing a pair of panties you would likely say female. They grew breasts and their penises are way tiny in comparison to what they had before. Unless Doug is sold, I'll follow his case for the three years he is in the program. Some of my patients have been sold which is why I am down to only a dozen." Derek asked about the three year thing. "Well, unless Wanda actively petitions the court to not repeat his implant next year and they agree, it is automatically administered. And after the second implant the third is mandated. Part of the conviction."

"Even if not enslaved, if you had been convicted of that sexual assault you would have also been treated and followed for three years. You would have had to report to a designated physician. Failure to appear means the cops come after you and you get into serious trouble. Maybe even assigned to an established half way house or state sponsored dorm. So if you valued your freedom you would have had to sacrifice your manhood and observe the injunction. At your age chances are you would not have had the major physical changes. Certainly sterility, impotence and nipple swelling, but you'd have still looked like a man. A very docile man with zero sex life."

"Now even though the main goal is to calm a violent slave, and the antiandrogens and estrogen will handle that, Doug is getting progesterone as well. Some doctors go low on the supplemental progesterone to minimize the breast growth and other female appearance just to be nice. Mostly the ones doing that are males." Marge grinned. "Guess where I am going with Doug?" Derek said full dose. "Yep, I want the boy to grow a nice set of boobs. Even as it is, I am betting his nipples are going to be enlarged and sensitive when he comes back in a month. And I am going to point that out and tease him. He hates the idea I am the one monitoring him which makes it even more delicious. And if Wanda keeps the boy caged he is gonna see some shrinkage before too long too. If he can't get a hard on or at least a chubby the erectile tissues begin to atrophy. The drugs alone will do that, but the cage squeezing it down speeds it up."

"At first Doug is going to hate all that. But in the long run, I don't think he will really mind. And not just from the treatments. I think the boy is bisexual at best leaning towards gay. he might even have some latent desire to be female. I suspect he comes to like the transformation.' Marge said. "Time will tell. Do you have any other questions?" Derek shook his head.

"Did you have to antagonize that nurse like that, Mom?" Caroline asked hotly when they got in the car. Rhonda said she was embarrassed having to get naked in front of everybody. "Do you think I enjoyed it? But you made it so everybody in the clinic knew something was going on. Instead of being seen by two or three people in the hallway, your arguing and making noise got half of the waiting room on their feet and moving to where they could watch! You made a spectacle of us. And people were even snickering and staring while we sat there waiting for Derek. I'm gonna spank your butt when we get home."

"No!" Rhonda said. "That nurse punished me enough. She twisted my nipple. It still burns." They all knew it had been a long time since Caroline had spanked her mother. Probably the last time she had was almost a year ago shortly after Derek brought Wanda home and announced Caroline was the girl in charge of the trio. "But you can't! It will be too embarrassing!" Rhonda pleaded.

"Are you arguing?" Caroline asked. "Instead of ten, you are getting fifteen with the paddle. One more word and it will be twenty. Now get your clothes off while we drive. You'll stay naked until I tell you otherwise." Rhonda began to cry as she took her clothes off. She knew her daughter was not playing. She muttered under breath how her butt already hurt from the implants. She might not have realized she said it out loud. "My butt is sore too." Caroline growled." And I told you not a word. So now it is twenty." She looked towards Derek to see his response. He shrugged slightly to let her know it was her decision to make and he was not going to interfere. She smiled.

Dinner preparation was well underway when they got home. Caroline asked if the two cooking were at a point they could stop. Then she told the girls to gather around. She explained what Rhonda had done. She cut her mother zero slack. The first five with the leather paddle had the older woman bawling. Her butt was bright scarlet at ten. Caroline paused and said she was going to alternate the next ten between Rhonda's butt and her thighs. The women winced as they watched the punishment. Rhonda screeched now at each blast with the paddle. Her legs trembled but she kept her bent over position. Barely. Every woman could tell Rhonda was in terrible pain but not one of the other women argued or even questioned its justification. Caroline ordered her to stand with her hands on her head until she stopped crying. She put the paddle away. She looked at each of the slaves to judge her reaction. Each one stood in awe. If Caroline would do this to her own mother, they knew she would not hesitate to punish any of them if they stepped out of line.

Lenore had never seen such a punishment except on a video. She looked at Caroline with wide eyes. "I knew you were in charge...but damn!" she said to Caroline afterwards.

Bev was a little turned on by the display of power. She was not sadistic and did not enjoy Rhonda's pain but Caroline's power aroused her. "Girl, I am totally turned on!" she confessed quietly to Caroline after Caroline went to her room to study. "You are large and in charge! I'd hate for you to spank me the way you did Rhonda!" Caroline said she couldn't anyway since Bev was a free woman. "I'm not so sure about that." Bev said, quietly. "I have not declared it outright like Lenore did, but between Derek and I, I do what he says. So I guess I'm a slave girl here too. He just hasn't fucked me. I only sucked his cock once and he fingered me. It was hot. If he gave me an order, ANY order, I'd obey it. Can I come in here and join you in bed tonight?"

"If I can't get Derek to fuck me, yes." Caroline answered, smiling. "Well even if I can, it would be hot to come back here with a load of cum in my pussy and get you to lick me." Bev trembled with arousal at the thought. "So you are gonna be in my bed tonight?" she asked, standing up and walking over to the other girl. Bev nodded. The two girls kissed. They were youngest in the house, both finishing college. Bev was only a couple credits short of her degree and only went to the campus three days a week in the morning. The two girls had been tight since Bev moved in. Despite being completely hetero when enslaved, Caroline now fully enjoyed being with a woman when Derek was not available.

"Well, Caroline certainly re-established her authority this evening." Wanda said as she got ready for bed. Derek looked puzzled and said yeah she had spanked Rhonda but she was always in charge and giving orders. "You idiot!" Wanda giggled. "You are thinking about it like a boss being in charge of her subordinates getting the job done. This was different. Caroline gave her first full spanking in a long time. I am not talking about how the girls treated Leanne. We have not had many spankings if you think about. And for Caroline to blister her own mother's ass. Well the girls all know not to mess with her. Did she ask you to fuck her tonight?" Derek shook his head. "I'm surprised. I'd have expected her to want to go to her master and fuck. It's the logical next step. Her power lets her go to the head of the line of the girls."

Derek chuckled. "You expect that, huh? And what are you gonna do kick her out and tell her you want me to yourself?"

"Fuck no!" Wanda said. "If the girl comes, I am gonna invite her in and participate. We are both gonna get her off several times and then send her back to her room full of your cum. Then I get to sleep with my man." Derek thought it funny and laughed before going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He was just putting paste on his tooth brush when he heard a knock on his bedroom door. He stepped to the doorway of the bathroom to see Caroline standing there wearing only a tee shirt. Wanda looked over at him, grinning triumphantly. He nodded and stepped back inside the bathroom to finish. Obviously the women understood the dynamics far better than he did.

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,286 Followers
12