Slave Camp Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He emerged to find two naked women waiting for him. Caroline had a big grin on her face. She laid in the bed her arms and legs spread wide as Wanda slowly rubbed her clit dipping her finger into the wet pussy for more lubrication every couple minutes. "Our girl here scrubbed herself up and came to offer herself to her master, Derek." Wanda announced. "Why don't you get over here and ravage the slut?"

Caroline was very happy walking back to her room now carrying her tee shirt. She had had several orgasms and her whole body tingled. Derek had mentioned how it had been a wild year. No kidding. A year ago, when he first brought her and her Mom home, she was terrified of the man. She just knew he was going to brutalize them in retaliation for what they tried to do. She felt she was helping her parents at first before she realized what was really happening. But she still made no effort to talk them out of it and drop the fraud. She deserved her enslavement, she thought now. Indeed, last year Derek lost no time whipping her ass if she stepped an inch out of line. Her mother got it worse because she often ran her mouth. Both were terrified Derek would sell them separately. He might have too once he tired of them. That changed when he brought Wanda home and set this whole group thing managing slaves in motion. She had analyzed it from a business point of view for one of her classes but the personal side of the venture was the most important part for her. This was not the life she had wanted, but it was the life she had. She giggled as she approached her bedroom door, wondering if Bev was really going to be waiting. A free woman giving herself up to a slave for a little sexual role play. She was ready to run the other woman through her paces. Despite telling Derek she was sated, as she thought about it, she decided she could use a little more action..

Friday afternoon, Derek went back to the house. He had been checking out the property, walking the fence line. Making sure everything was in order. The girls were gathered in the kitchen applying their makeup for the weekend party. He knew the makeup was expensive. It was designed to not run. It took a special solvent to remove. Tears and sweat would not even smudge the stuff. Lou had a picture of how she wanted the girls to look. Derek grabbed a beer to watch the show. "You are gonna drink when you are supposed to watch the kids this weekend?" Lou asked.

"I'm just having a beer while I enjoy watching y'all get made up. NOT going to interfere with me taking care of my boys." Derek answered with a grin. "You want to stay home and keep me company?" He knew the answer already. Lou shook her head. Lou, Sarah and Wanda were the only ones wearing so much as panties. Even though really a free woman, Lenore was nude as well but had a skimpy thong in her hand which she placed on the table. Ginger wore only the replica slave collar. She was extremely nervous. She glanced at Derek and blushed. She was still uncomfortable to be seen by the man.

Derek knew Ginger was set up to be publicly outed this weekend as a volunteer slave. She looked like she was about to begin bawling. She was that nervous. Bev came into the house from the shop. Derek told her to sit next to him and watch the activity. Caroline had briefed her about what to expect. Derek called Lenore over.

"Lenore, if you want to skip this party and stay here with me and Bev, you just have to say the word. I will not make you go." Derek offered.

"Thanks, Derek." Lenore said. "As scared as I am, I gotta see this through. I really appreciate you letting me go to the party as a free woman. I am scared how my family will react even this way. You and I both know I am really your slave girl."

Derek nodded and smiled. He had been amused when earlier in the week Sarah had brought the woman home after her makeover. Lenore was been smiling, proud to display the 'family' insignia embossed into the flesh of her right buttock. "I thought I was smooth and hairless before." she said. "But after getting that stuff put all over and getting it buffed,...WOW!" All the people present had laughed. She confided later she was happy to be marked as one of the family. "Are you gonna mark me as yours tonight, Der,... uhh BOSS?" She used the term she had heard the other girls use for him. "Please take me to bed and put your semen in me or on me!" she had begged.

Wanda looked at Derek and answered for him telling the younger woman to be freshly showered when she knocked on their door that evening. Both Wanda and Derek took full advantage of the offered female flesh. Lenore really did not think she was being taken advantage of. She was happy to serve the woman she saw as her boss at work and at home and the man who was the overall boss. She proclaimed she was happy to 'belong'.

Finally all the faces were made up. Bev was giggling. The effect on each face was almost something out of an erotic, sci- fi adventure. Lenore was told to put on her thong before donning the dress the other free women wore. The rest would go commando as they donned their short slave girl togas.

Derek and Bev watched the others pile into cars to go to the party. "Wow, that was hot seeing all those bare titties and pussies." Bev giggled. "I'd like to see the action at that party. Clarice told me some of the stuff that goes on. I don't think I'd want to take a big dildo up the butt and be pounded by some mean dyke but the rest sounds fun. I'm turned on." She looked at Derek. "Okay, fuck it. Derek I want you to fuck my lights out this weekend! Outside of that one day you spanked and fingered me and I blew you, you have not touched me. I'm probably the only woman here you have not fucked. Well,I guess you haven't done my Mom."

Derek was surprised. "Well, you are a free woman. I cannot just give you orders." Derek said.

He knew he could have sex with the young girl if they both wanted it without offending the other free women though. He had discussed their 'standard' that while sex between free women and slave was totally open, sex among free people was not. Sarah and Lou both said that they thought of it as those outside of their extended family. Even though Lenore, Bonnie and Bev were technically free they were all available for not only him but them to use. Sarah had made a point to invite Wanda into her bed after she was set free. Wanda had told Derek later it felt a little strange. She never thought to refuse or resist. She ran to obey when called, just as she had done as a slave. Sarah began by having Wanda lick her pussy. Then Sarah grinned and said it would be mutual play from now on and did her best to make Wanda an equal partner. Lou came in and participated.

"Derek since that day you spanked me and I sucked you off, I have been yours to use as you wanted. But you have never taken advantage of it. I have had sex with several of the girls. I'm sure you know that. I've even submitted to Caroline's orders like the other girls. She hasn't spanked me." Bev said, "but the other night when you and Wanda screwed her, she had me waiting in her bedroom. I licked her pussy clean and then we played for a long time. I doubt you noticed but our asses were dragging the next morning."

Derek could see Bev's eyes were dilated, indicating her arousal. He was aroused himself from watching all the naked women parade around as they prepared for the party. He was sorely tempted to take the girl right there, but... "Well, I know you have not been sexually active with a male." he began. She shook her head and said except for a little fumbling years ago she had not. "Well, we can't risk pregnancy."

"I've been implanted . Just after that time I blew you. I got both implants." Bev said. "The only thing I have not done to be one of the slave girls is have the emblem tatted on my butt. Well, I haven't declared to be your unofficial slave either. I had hoped Sarah would offer to take me to get tattooed when she took Mom last week. but she didn't. I would have jumped at the chance. Not like Mom. She was terribly upset at getting marked and cried when she got back. She tried to put on her bitch face like she did not care, but she was totally demoralized."

"I am guessing she was frightened about going to the party, too." Derek offered. "She looked nervous earlier. Plus she was embarrassed with me sitting here. I've only seen her naked a couple times."

Bev giggled. "She was scared shitless about going, especially as a slave. I think she went as a guest once but never joined the group. I heard her talk about it once to a couple of the girls here. She knows many of the women that attend and her status, her whole social standing, is going into the toilet once she shows up as a slave and some of her former friends use her like a bitch. I think that is the real reason Sarah and Lou asked me to stay here and help you out. Lou just said I did not need to see what would happen. I thought it was kinda a lesbian orgy type thing only with the slaves on the receiving end and doing most of the work. The girls told me some stories. I got excited but more than a little scared myself just imagining it. I don't care to suffer pain...well a little might be kinky. And I know you or the other free women could spank me if they decided. But I can always leave. I might not be allowed to return, of course, but staying or leaving is up to me."

"I asked Lou why they let the girls go through all that harsh stuff at the parties. Here they are so sweet. I mean they give orders but they are polite about it. Lou told me that was the group theme. Openly using the pooled slaves like sex toys like in the stories with no concern for feelings. The girls are used as simple playthings with no regard for her as a person." Bev said.

"It is a social networking thing as well." Derek said. "Sarah says she does business with a lot of the women there. I imagine your Mom might have as well if she had joined. Now she is on the other side the fence. Sarah seemed pretty pissed off."

"Mom is her own worst enemy at times." Bev declared. "Clarice and I heard exactly how she got on Sarah's bad side. I have to admit I'm glad Mom took Sarah's deal. Clarice and I own a percentage of the company. Well, I own twenty percent. Clarice's slave estate owns her twenty. At least neither the family of her ex boyfriend or the bitch he was screwing could get their hands on it. Mom only owns thirty percent after giving Sarah thirty for bailing her out. She wanted us to share that but we said no. We told her she screwed up. She would suffer the loss or lose the company. That was just a short time before Clarice got enslaved. They had a big argument and barely talked for weeks. Thinking about it now, I wonder if it played a part in Clarice's mood. She was on edge before she caught the bastard cheating. At the time all that happened we had no idea who Sarah was. We just knew some rich business person would provide an influx of money for a big percentage."

Derek had no idea about this. He wondered if Sarah did. It would account for why Clarice thought her Mom deserved what Sarah did to her. He asked the followup thought. 'Did Clarice ever say anything to you about you being a slave or getting used like one?" he asked.

"Oh yeah." Bev said. "She's pushed me a couple times. Said it would do me good to get my ass spanked and to be forced to take a cock down my throat. That was when I started coming here. She told me it was your place and you were the boss. That you'd kick me out if I did not follow the rules. When she chewed me out for forgetting the gate code that day I decided to whip her butt. But at the same time I was wondering if you would approve. That is what lead me to come to you to confess and see what you would do." Derek began to laugh. He had known it was a setup, just not sure which girl was setting things up the most.

"So you don't mind following my rules and orders but you don't want to do the unofficial slave girl thing?" Derek offered, amused. He was not really looking for another girl, but Bev lived there virtually full time anyway.

"Hell, no!" Bev said, quickly. "I've seen what happened to the other women who went that route. Mom just got the noose tightened and she is a quarter inch from getting collared as an indenture. Kat told me she started out with a similar contract but then got judicially enslaved. And Lenore signed the same contract. Now she might enjoy being a slave. I think she just wants to do it to be part of something for a while and sees it as a way in. She is willing to take the risk you decide to collar her. No, what I want is something like what Bonnie has. She and I talk on video. I keep her up on all the news. But she says she is coming back to live here while she goes to grad school. She intends to fuck you when she can and play with the girls in between. She told me she spent the night before she left in your bed." Derek nodded. He was open about who he slept with.

"What do you think your mother or sister would say?" Derek asked.

"I don't give a rat's ass what Mom would say." Bev declared. "She has her own butt to worry about. Clarice said it would do me good to get screwed by a real cock every now and then. Then I'd have enough experience to know if I wanted to be lesbian, bi or whatever. My thing is I do NOT want to get knocked up like the other free women. I'm sure from comments, Sarah and Lou are looking to get pregnant again. And Wanda is seriously considering it too. Right now Mom is free but an unofficial slave. You haven't fucked her have you?" Derek shook his head. Bev giggled. "Clarice said she is hoping one evening you have Mom suck your cock and then turn her around and screw her. She told me before Lou and Sarah got too pregnant to play, you guys would just call for a girl to service you right there in the living room. Bonnie confirmed it and told me that was some wild shit." Derek was amused.

"So has all this got you ready to fuck my lights out?" Bev asked. "Or do I gotta strip and do a dance?" Derek laughed.

"Oh I fully intend for us to sleep together this weekend." Derek said, now knowing she had an implant. "but remember our primary mission is to take care of the babies. I heard them rustling around a little bit ago." Bev was happy with that.

They were feeding the babies when the gate alarm went off to say somebody had arrived. John pulled up to the house with his sons. They were there for the evening deer hunt. The boys were excited. They had their own rifles this time. The boys had been out every afternoon after school since their hog hunt to fill the feeders. That was their task. Three blinds had been set up. Derek and John had planned deer season carefully and informed the boys how the hunt would go. They would all have their own blind. Derek would not participate this weekend. All deer killed would be butchered and the meat shared. They would stop when all the freezers at both homes were filled. In Louisiana, each hunter could take six deer. Between the four of them, they knew their goal could be reached easily. The deer population was at a high point.

"Where is everybody?" JR asked. Derek told the boys the women had taken the weekend to go party a bit, leaving him and Bev to take care of the babies. "So it'll just be us butchering the meat? I looked and saw the buck you got hanging in there...NICE rack!."

"I got it last night. Actually, I'd have rather got one a little younger. I like tender meat. I figure an extra day of aging will do the trick." Derek said. " And yes you boys get the antlers like we agreed." Derek was happy to let the boys have all the antlers. The boys sold them and got some spending money.

Bev giggled. "I glad you didn't have me bent over the couch naked when they showed up." she teased. "JR and Kurt might have got a little excited and want a turn."

"I'm sure they would have." Derek said. "John would have enjoyed seeing it too. Except for one thing. I do not share. If you would like to fuck those boys, neither John nor I would care. I'm sure either of the boys might even be willing to skip their hunt. But I want you to know what that means as far as my touching you."

Bev's eyes grew wide. "I was just teasing a bit, Derek!" she said quickly. "I'd never really DO anything!" Derek nodded, having made his point. Bev was very careful to not even tease the boys when they entered the house that evening after the hunt. Both boys had shot a deer. John had not. The dressed deer now hung in the building.

"Are you going to come back in the morning?" Derek asked. John said they planned to. "Well don't wake me up when you get here. I'm sure I'll hear the shots. I'll come out and help you hang them."

Once the Dubois men had left, Derek looked at Bev. "I think you are wearing a little too much, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir, I think I am. I heard Caroline has rule about bare and VERY WET pussies on the furniture." Bev said as she quickly doffed her clothes. "Do you want me to leave my panties on?" Derek grinned and said he wasn't planning on spending any time in the living room.

Derek and Bev had just changed the boys when the three cars carrying the girls pulled into the yard. The boys had swung in their carriers as the three Dubois' with the help from Derek and Bev cut up the meat and stored it. John's daughter came along to keep an eye on them. Derek handed her a twenty. John protested it was not necessary. Derek said nonsense, the boys got the antlers from the hunt so their sister should get some spending money herself.

"How are our boys?" Lou asked, when she arrived.

"Still alive," Derek answered. "I managed to not kill them. But it was a near miss. I forgot they needed to eat until they squalled enough it woke me up. We even changed their diapers a couple times."

"Asshole!" Lou gritted and gave Derek a big hug and a kiss. She went over to Bev and gave her a hug. "Did you get him to fuck you?" she asked, whispering into the younger woman's ear. Bev nodded and grinned widely. "Good!" Lou declared.

Derek had already started a large piece of venison backstrap baking. The house smelled of cooking food. He and Bev had gone all out with the meal. "Our treat, girls." he announced. "Of course you have clean up duties." He watched the women for their reactions. Usually they got home from a weekend party wore out physically, mentally and emotionally. This time they seemed just slightly subdued. Leanne and Ginger seemed to be very unhappy They looked like the rest of the crew had after previous parties.

12