Slave Camp Ch. 34

Story Info
The trip home.
7.9k words
4.66
10.6k
8

Part 34 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,292 Followers

Derek called for a meal break. He had seen a billboard advertising a restaurant he liked. The menu was varied enough it offered something for everybody and it was reasonably priced. They wanted something light. They might get a full meal that evening but for now this would be a good break. He arrived just minutes before Bonnie drove up. He and Lenore had not even made it inside before Wanda called to say they were pulling into the lot. He turned to wait. Lenore hustled inside to use the restroom.

He knew something significant had happened when he observed Bonnie's glum facial expression. She did not merely look disappointed, but rather upset. He suspected Wanda had somehow turned the tables. Bonnie said 'hello' politely before rushing inside. Wanda's face seemed happy. She was trying to not grin in front of her daughter. "I take it you did something to stop Bonnie's plan?" he inquired.

"Oh, yes. She thinks I am going to indenture her ass." Wanda said, grinning. Derek almost laughed and asked her if it was bluff or serious. "I'm not sure which way I might go. For now I am serious. Well sorta. I want to teach Bonnie a lesson. Lou and Sarah are on board. I can always back off later. Right now Bonnie is regretting pushing my buttons. Let me go pee before I burst. You know the basics. Play along." Derek nodded.

While waiting for their meal, Derek asked quietly so as not to be overheard, "Bonnie, you seem pretty upset. Are you okay?"

"In a way." She began. "Mom wants to indenture me if I want to go to school," she said suddenly. Derek nodded as if he knew the details. "Would you really let her do that to me? She is talking FIVE years!" Lenore's mouth fell open and she sucked in her breath at this news.

"Technically, it would be Derek who would own your indenture." Wanda said. "I don't think it would look like right in the official records if I owned it. I have the money to pay for grad school of course from working as manager at Waddsworth, Inc. but since the hacienda is a trust now, and Derek owns that trust you would actually belong to him. I'm sure you wouldn't mind that."

"But full service indenture is no different than being a slave!" Bonnie protested. "Except for the color of the collar and the collar can't shock!" Wanda nodded and agreed. Her cheeks actually quivered as she very carefully suppressed her grin.

"Well, the choice of whether you sign is different." Lenore offered. " You have to do it voluntarily. I mean I signed a contract where Derek can indenture me if I even balk on my unofficial slavery agreement. I wouldn't really mind it except for how my family would react. They said they would do their best to fry my ass if I got myself enslaved. They meant indenture. I could never go to one of those weekend parties without them beating my butt raw. You know about those parties don't you?" Bonnie said she had gone to a couple. "Of course I wouldn't want to go to one of those parties as a slave of any type." Lenore continued.

"We skipped a few until they stopped having the girls fight each other. Sarah, Lou and Wanda went though and took Leanne and Ginger. I'm telling you, those women came home looking miserable!! I went to two as a free woman. I'd hate to go collared. The women at the parties are downright cruel! And I include my family in that. I watched my cousin ream one girl's ass while she cried and begged. The look on Marge's face told me the story. I better not go as a slave. I'm not sure if she would fuck my butt like that, but she would beat it until I could not sit!" Bonnie looked at Lenore and shuddered.

"Mom?" she asked wide-eyed. "You wouldn't let them take me to one of those parties, would you?"

"Honestly, it would not be up to me." Wanda said. "You would be owned by the hacienda trust. Derek owns it but you know Sarah and Lou are in charge of those parties. You watched me get used when we went. You saw how I hated it. Some of the use was both painful and humiliating. You seemed to accept that at the time. I did not hear you protest how I was treated." Wanda shrugged. Bonnie began to tear up. "Toughen up! Don't start crying over something that has not even happened yet." Wanda gritted. "If you start crying, I swear I will take you into the restroom and spank your butt. I can't do right here at the table because you are not collared. YET." Bonnie looked at her mother wide-eyed and shuddered. Derek came very close to laughing out loud. He knew full well Wanda would never really do such a thing. Or would she? She had been pretty upset earlier. She was certainly letting her daughter know who was in charge.

"Now, you acted like five years was excessive and it should be less. Think about it. We or rather the trust which I pay into and support is laying out the money to pay for your grad school. Plus you will be living free of charge for the couple years it takes. All your expenses paid. Many girls indenture themselves for a sum of money to be put away as a nest egg. Admittedly it is a tough way to get money and I would never recommend it. Particularly a FULL SERVICE indenture. Committing to work for a few years is a different matter. But what somebody does with his or her life is up to them. But as for you, you would be just one of the girls. Just like I was."

They ate their food and after another trip to the restroom, got in the cars to drive away. Like the first leg, Lenore drove with Bonnie as her passenger. Wanda drove the other car with Derek as hers. Derek decided that after the longer rest time, this leg would be a full three hours or so to their destination for the night. "You got that girl seriously messed up!" Derek said. "She is scared shitless of being a slave or in her case an indenture."

Wanda nodded. "I know. The shoe is on the other foot. She is the one feeling that loss of control. At first I only wanted to make her squirm. Pay her back for humiliating me. Totally fret about having to wear a collar. Then I decided she needs a stronger lesson. I told her the alternative to indenture is I'd set her up in an apartment and she could find a job. She wants to belong to the group but is scared about being in the slave role. Get Lou on the phone for me, please." Derek did.

"So how did Bonnie react to the idea you were going to indenture her?" Lou asked.

"Even better than I had hoped," Wanda reported. "She is super upset. I decided I want to keep her on edge for a while. I know you have those contracts on file in the computer. Make a real one with her name. I'm going to pressure her to sign. I'm sure she will. She hates the alternative. I want to make her feel the loss of freedom. I probably won't actually file though. Isn't the cost to register an indenture the same as a regular slave? One thousand dollars?" Lou said it was."Well, I'm not sure the lesson is worth a grand. I could release her at any time of course, but still. That is a lot of money to spend. I'll keep her on edge for at least a couple weeks though. Just to teach her a lesson. Maybe all the way through the Holidays until school starts." Lou laughed. "I had another thought. Sarah hasn't made Ginger wear that replica collar except when she went to parties. I think I'll collar Bonnie with it tomorrow. I'll tell her it will get her used to the green one she will be wearing."

"Don't you think you are taking the lesson a bit too far?" Derek asked after they hung up.

"No. Too far is taking her to one of those weekend parties and letting her get ass-raped." Wanda said. "This way we control everything that happens to her. As I sit here, I am honestly thinking she needs to FEEL what being a slave is really like. Of course she will be protected but I want to her feel that loss of power. Being stripped of your autonomy really does a number on your psyche. At first, I did not want her to experience the reality, but I wanted her to get close. I certainly do not want her damaged emotionally either. Part of what made me hesitant to go ahead with the indenture is her attending college collared. Getting treated as a second class citizen because of a collar. But thinking about it, Caroline attends with a silver collar and has had no problems. Well I mean with school. I'm sure being enslaved has had some major effect of her emotionally. I'm sure there are other girls with green collars or girls who are waiting until graduation for their indenture to start. Bonnie had a whole lot of rationalization about why she should be in charge of me. Saying it was in my nature to be submissive. She used the fact I never got married or even had a long term relationship to say I was avoiding losing myself to someone more dominant. Damn, I am going back and forth. But it is from just issue the threat to scare her or actually going for the indenture and make her spend a period of time collared like I did." Derek shrugged and said he would go along with whatever she decided. For him whatever happened would not matter much. They would all be around to pick up the pieces. Nobody was going to be sold.

The mood was not as cheerful in the other car. "I wasn't going to make Mom feel like a slave again." Bonnie grumbled. "I just wanted her to do what I wanted. Accept my supervision."

"That sounds pretty much what being a slave is, from the slave's point of view." Lenore said. Bonnie glanced sharply at the older woman.

"But it is for her own good." Bonnie said. "My intentions were to protect her. She is smart but she needs structure." Lenore laughed and said the family unit at the Hacienda was all about structure. A large family unit.

"You like the power that comes with being in charge. I could tell that right away." Lenore said. "You wasted no time having me spread my legs so you could feel me up. You pushed me hard. I was pretty surprised. I told Derek last night you were a force. I had expected us to treat each other like equals for a while, but you overwhelmed me and took over. You took charge of me right away, because you could."

"Did it bother you?" Bonnie asked. "I mean you DID agree to play slave."

"Of course it bothered me!" Lenore exclaimed. 'It humiliated the Hell out of me. We had just met. You showed us around the apartment and we went to change our clothes. Next thing I know I am standing there naked while you ran your hands all over me. I felt hijacked! Feeling me up and making me suck my juices off your fingers is not something someone does normally. You even made me sit topless until I put on my makeup. How do you think I would feel?" Lenore asked.

"You didn't argue or beg a bit!" Bonnie said. "You just obeyed. So I just did it."

"Of course, I did not argue." Lenore scoffed. 'Do you think I don't know I'd get spanked if I did? And you just did what you wanted. Just because I did not beg did not mean I liked it. That it did not bother me to be used by someone who is essentially a stranger. Derek asked me what my role was and said you were a free woman in the family. That was enough signal for me to behave and submit. I could have argued. He might have just laughed and said he was testing me. But I was not going to risk having him call me out for balking. "

"I just thought it was a little fun play." Bonnie said, defensively.

"Oh, I'm not terribly upset. It shook me up though." Lenore said. "I knew I was safe. Humiliation is part of being a slave. And there is nothing more humiliating than being powerless, and not even able to protect your own dignity. Just wait until you feel it." Lenore grinned when she saw Bonnie shudder. She realized she was enjoying watching the girl's angst. The girl had been feeling powerful only a few hours before talking about slave psychology. Now she was feeling the loss of her autonomy even though it had not even happened yet. Just the anticipation was a torment.

Lenore began to enjoy Bonnie's unease. "You told me last night that even when you played slave to Derek, you kept a little hair like a free woman. That was like telling me I am even MORE a slave because I am bare or rather a slave to everybody, not just Derek. I wonder how long it will be before you lose whatever you have." She giggled. "How much hair do you have down there? Show me." Bonnie immediately said she was not going to bare her pussy in the car. "Okay don't. I imagine it won't be there long. I wonder who your Mom is going to ask to take it off? I doubt she will do it herself, but she might since she is upset about your humiliating her. I will bet she won't let you do it yourself either." Lenore giggled and glanced sideways to watch Bonnie blush even more and fidget. "Don't worry about your little patch of pubes. Once it's gone for a few weeks, you'll almost forget about it. It will feel normal. Until somebody points it out, and then humiliates you by feeling how smooth you are and then jamming a couple fingers up your hoohah without a word. Just because she can!!"

"I'm sorry I did that to you." Bonnie said softly.

"No, you're not. You were establishing your dominance. You'd do it again if you had the opportunity." Lenore said. "That's why I want to see how much fuzz you have over your pussy. Not that I really care, but because it is important to you. When I was slow to obey last night you took my bra, played with my nipples and kept me topless afterwards. So instead of you just opening your pants to show me, NOW I want your jeans and panties pushed down below your knees. That way you can spread your legs a little so I get a good look. The next time I ask, I'll want your jeans off and folded in the back seat."

Bonnie sat there incredulous at the woman's audacity. "Why should I accept your order?"

Lenore shrugged. "Because you'll want to make it easy on yourself. You are wondering what I might do to you later if you don't. Especially if I am the one to wax you. Now I admit I'm not sure how our relative roles will be. Maybe we ought to call your Mom and ask her if a free woman playing slave privately within the family outranks a full service indenture. I'm betting Wanda starts laughing and says she'll have to think about it. Or call Sarah and Lou. And of course they will all want to know why I am asking."

"Oh, fuck!!" Bonnie moaned. She felt her chest tighten with the humiliation. She felt helpless. She did not want to call her mother for a verdict right now. This must be how Cheryl felt that time Bonnie worked her while she sat at her desk. Her pussy suddenly twinged and moistened enough she could feel it. "Have your fun." she grumbled and began to unfasten her jeans. Lenore stifled her giggle. She really had not expected the girl to surrender, especially not this quickly. Bonnie raised herself slightly to push her jeans and panties to her knees.

"Further. I want your knees spread." Lenore said as she glanced over to see the patch of light brown hair on the younger girl's pubis. She reached over and felt the hair. Bonnie had trimmed closely leaving a strip almost three fingers wide.The bottom of the hair was a half inch above the cleft of her pussy. "That's more than a landing strip." Lenore laughed. "And very carefully trimmed. Is that all the hair you have below the neck?" Bonnie nodded and said she used hair growth inhibitor everywhere but that patch. "I'm guessing that was your badge of authority among the roommates. You denuded Sue and Jenny completely didn't you?" Bonnie nodded and asked Lenore how she knew. "Just by how they acted and knowing your thoughts about pubes." Bonnie asked if she could pull her jeans up, saying they had fallen around her ankles. 'Not yet. You are lucky that from this angle I can't push my fingers all the way up but I can do this." Holding the steering wheel with her left hand Lenore used her right hand to fondle Bonnie's clit making the girl gasp.

Lenore removed her hand and held her fingers up. "Lick them." she ordered. Bonnie did without a word of protest. "You can finish yourself off if you'd like." Lenore offered with a giggle.

"I can't. I'm afraid I'll get pussy juice all over my seat. My car is gonna smell like pussy!" Bonnie said, breathing hard.

"It already does." Lenore giggled. "but if you want, you can sit on your panties to protect the seat. But if your jeans come off they'll go in the backseat. You won't get them back until we stop!" Bonnie moaned at the dilemma.

"Are you a squirter?" Lenore asked, Bonnie nodded and said sometimes she was. "So am I, especially when I have a pretty girl licking my pussy to orgasm. And you are going to lick me tonight aren't you? I know you intended me to go down on you. I could read it on your face." Lenore said grinning, "but you are gonna do me first. Aren't you?" Bonnie nodded. "Nope, say it out loud."

"Oh, fuck! Okay. I promise to lick you to orgasm first when we stop for the night." Bonnie said. Lenore held up two fingers. Bonnie got the hint and said she will lick Lenore to at least two orgasms before Lenore did her. "You WILL do me after that, won't you?" Bonnie asked breathing a little hard. Despite herself, she was very aroused and was trying to not act like a complete slut. Lenore nodded and chuckled.

"You gave up pretty quick. I know you aren't that horny right now." Lenore offered. "And you haven't been conditioned to obey."

"I could tell where it was going." Bonnie said. "I caught the hints. If I lose my pubes tonight and you do it, you'd make me lick your pussy and suck your clit no matter what." Lenore nodded. "So either I make a deal and get something out of it or it will be one sided." Bonnie grumbled.

"Well, I believe in mutual satisfaction, but you're right." Lenore said grinning. "I fully intend for you to get me off a few times. I am looking forward to it. You might keep your pubes, depending on what your Mom says but either way I get to cum. Go ahead and play with your pussy. Use your panties to keep from getting your seat TOO wet."

"The feeling passed. I'm not on the edge anymore." Bonnie said. "I'll pass on the offer." she said.

"Yeah, I saw you came down from your erotic high. But now I am making it an order." Lenore said. "Get to it slave girl. Or I will add a spanking later." Bonnie was embarrassed but gave up. She would not admit it aroused her to be 'forced' to obey. Soon she was frigging herself to orgasm after orgasm. The whole car smelled like pussy but neither woman cared.

Derek had called ahead to a casino affiliated with one he frequented. Using his player's card, he got a good discount for a room despite it being Saturday. "With the security cameras in the parking garage nobody will try to break into the cars." he said as they made their way to the lobby to check in. Like all rooms at a casino their room was large. This one had two queen size beds. "It's a little early for another meal, but I'll probably be ready to eat in a couple hours. I want to gamble a little and have a few drinks. Who wants to go down to the casino?" Derek asked.

Bonnie immediately said she did. Derek grinned and said okay. He expected Bonnie's reaction. He glanced at Wanda and Lenore. Both women looked a little frustrated. Derek knew something was afoot. His imagination put a chubby in his pants but he tried to act like he had no idea. "Uhh let me get freshened up a bit first." Bonnie said. She reached for her gym bag. Lenore stopped her.

"Nope. You go as you are. You lost your panties in the car. You go commando or not at all." Lenore declared. Bonnie blushed. Wanda looked like she was about to bust a gut with amusement.

"You took your panties off in the car?" Wanda asked her daughter, teasing. "What were you doing while you rode along?" Bonnie's face turned crimson. But she had seen enough of the sexual play at the hacienda to know there was no avoiding this.

"Alright, Mom. You won." Bonnie said. "When you said you were going to indenture me, Lenore turned the tables on me too. She can tell you what she did if she wants. I agreed to some of her demands. She paid me back for what I did to her last night. I lost my panties in the process."

Gamblnluck
Gamblnluck
1,292 Followers