Slave Camp Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenore was happy. Outside of Bonnie's hearing, she said to Wanda, "You might not want to hear this since she is your daughter but your little girl is hot. She is a younger version of you. I did have to push the issue a bit but once she got started she lost her inhibitions. I took advantage of the fact she is sure her ass and whole future is on the line. You scared shit out of her with that indenture thing. That bothers her. But my little threats, she took as play. She enjoyed me forcing her to obey me. I sort of hinted I would make removing her pubes painful if she did not obey me right then and agree to service me later. We agreed we would both get off."

"Do you realize how totally fucked up this conversation is? Or would be if somebody heard this?" Wanda asked with a chuckle. "But within our group it is almost normal." Both women shared a laugh.

"I don't know if you are aware but Bonnie has a wax kit in her bag." Lenore said. "She really likes to be the dominant girl. But she still gets off being controlled. Maybe that is her kink. Hates it but loves it. She needs to have her pussy hair removed first thing. It will push her like nothing else. Kinda funny how a little patch of fuzz becomes a badge of something. Womanhood when we are young. Free woman when we are older. Whether you really indenture her or not, you should take that pussy hair off and apply growth inhibitor." Lenore added.

Wanda agreed. The women caught the next elevator to go downstairs. They found Derek buying a small pile of chips at a blackjack table. Bonnie stood watching. "I have player cards for you guys," he said as he doled them out. "We'll earn points. Here is some cash." Derek handed each women some bills. "Last year I made it a contest to see who got the most points for the least money. Or who could come back a winner. Tonight, just have fun. Come see me later." He turned to watch as two cards were dealt to him.

"I think we should have a contest." Lenore said. "We see who has the most money after an hour. Third place loser loses her pussy hair and goes down on the other two until they are satisfied." Wanda shook her head saying she could not imagine having to eat her daughter or the other way around. But she'd bet her pubes against her daughters.

"You don't have any pubes to bet anyway, Lenore." Wanda offered, laughing. "You game Bonnie? Winning might be the only way you keep your pubes. I plan to take them off tonight. How about this... if you are ahead of me I don't apply inhibitor after you get waxed. Ahead by 40% and you keep your fuzz."

"That is nothing! I'll lose them anyway if you indenture me. Don't they take them off when you get your lip tattooed? Like regular slaves?" Bonnie said. Wanda did not know. "How about if I am 40% ahead you don't indenture me at all." Wanda felt like laughing. Bonnie was sure she was going to get indentured and wanted to scramble for any chance to avoid it.

"Nope. 40% and I don't DEMAND the indenture. We leave it up to Sarah and Lou to decide." Wanda said. "To make sure it is fair we each earn twenty points minimum. That means we have to play all our hundred through the slot machines." The women agreed.

"How much of a chance does she have to beat you by that margin??" Lenore asked Wanda a little later.

"Slim to none, unless she lucks out and hits a big bonus." Wanda said grinning. "And I hit nothing. But it's her only shot the way she sees it, fair or not. Right now she is sure she already lost her position. The only thing she can do is break even. I'm seriously trying to think about how cruel I should be. I want to teach her a lesson but I am pushing the line to 'perverted'. She IS my daughter after all. I really should not put her into this position."

Lenore laughed. "I know what you mean. I found myself enjoying dominating her in the car this afternoon. After that first bit I wanted more. It was fun. I guess it is as much a slippery slope being top girl and going too far as being the sub and falling down the rabbit hole."

The three women met up with Derek an hour later. All three got their twenty points. Lenore had hit four aces playing video poker and was way ahead. Wanda came in second. She had played conservatively, got her points and was ready to see the score. Bonnie came in a far third. She realized she was behind and decided to increase her bets. "Alright, bitches!" Lenore laughed. "You both owe me!" Wanda began to protest her bet was only with her daughter. "I am gonna have a good time tonight!" Lenore declared. "Since I won first place, that makes me top girl, I think I ought to be the one to get to screw Derek. Then I will decide which one of you loser bitches licks me clean first. Derek can decide who he sleeps with and I get the other girl if he doesn't pick me. And I'll make her work me to another few orgasms!!"

"Oh, so I am the prize for your luck at the machines, huh?" Derek asked, laughing when he heard the story. They were sitting in a small restaurant in the casino. They had a corner booth and it was relatively private.

Lenore laughed and explained how Wanda came up with the idea to let Bonnie have a shot at keeping her pubes or at least regrow before too long. Derek laughed at how the betting negotiations went. "I seriously don't want to get indentured, Derek." Bonnie said plaintively.

"I'm sure you don't." Derek said. "You may have to make a hard decision. You do have to admit you overstepped a bit. The problem is, you've seen slavery from one side. By that I mean despite how you your slave psychology class talked about the ramifications, you did not put yourself in the position of the slave. You never empathized with the slave. Few really do. A few months ago, I had a talk with John Dubois' sons. I'm pretty sure you met them. They were out a couple times over the summer. They are infatuated with the girls, particularly the young ones like Clarice, Bev and Caroline. I'm sure you made an impression on them too." Derek laughed. "Anyway, my talk with them was from the slave owner's side. How it can be a chore to own a slave. And a big responsibility."

"You saw how I turned it into a business." Derek said. "Which, I freely admit was not my idea in the first place. Rhonda got the idea I should buy your Mom, put her to work like her and collect their incomes to live on. Your Mom pushed the idea to turn it into a business. I did not just want it to be business, though. I wanted it to be more a group living together for mutual benefit. That sort of evolved into what we have today as more a family group as anything else. Of course, with me on top. Sarah and Lou being lesbian made my role as sole male easier. You all know I do not share. So no other males were brought into the group. We now have three male slaves if you count Benoit, owned by your Mom. He is for all practical purposes a eunuch now. But still none of the males live with our group."

"My point here is this.You saw all this from the sidelines. When you joined in, it was from the position as a free woman. Yeah you said you were playing a slave to me. but we both know that just meant you followed my rules because you lived in my house. My real enforcement was limited to I could kick you out if you pissed me off." Derek explained. "Now a few of the women were put under a different set of circumstances. Lenore here wanted to join us so much she agreed to be indentured if she so much as balked at my orders. Or even if I simply got a wild hair and decided to do that to her. That is one Hell of a leap of faith that I will not abuse her. But she had her needs and she entrusted me to take care of her. I'm sure you heard the whole story. Bev and Caroline kept you up on the news. At least as far as they knew it."

"What you don't realize is there are as many needs, wants and commitments as there are slaves. And many slave owners see their slaves far differently than I do. ALL my slaves were relatively new to the game when I got them. I never took in a girl who had been enslaved a long period time under harsh conditions. One who was sexually abused often and beaten at the slightest hesitancy to obey. I would bet one of those women would have real problems adjusting to freedom. To be honest I think a slave treated that way would have a little trouble living like we do."

"You know that as good as your mother was treated in comparison to those other slaves, just BEING a slave had a profound effect on her psyche. You observed that. I heard about your thoughts that some of it had to be she was submissive at heart and she subliminally avoided compromising herself for the past twenty years or so. BULLSHIT! At least in my opinion, not being a psychologist. I think her problem now is more a form of PTSD, the effect of having your freedom taken away. And the effects start early and progress."

"Slaves get conditioned to obey." Derek continued. "And part of that comes just from living in the group setting observing the others obeying the rules and orders. There is a lot of discipline going on that is not spanking right out in the open. Take the work rosters, the schedules of who is to do what. Subtle but effective. Straying is met with a penalty. Personal choice is taken away. All of that is slow indoctrination."

"Now some people might not be affected as much and some more than others. Take Leanne for example. She fights it. She is pissed off being a slave and obeys reluctantly to avoid punishment. She hates her loss of freedom. She thinks herself defiant and keeping her free will while going through the motions of being a slave. But her attitude is really to her detriment. Her long held belief that a slave does not deserve any real consideration will hurt her in the long run. She will eventually see herself as a slave and therefore NOT deserving choice or even happiness. She will eventually be more indoctrinated than the slave who accepts she screwed up and is being punished for a time."

"Lenore here is in a different boat. A free woman who endured a time under strict control. She came to depend on that control. She wants a family unit where she feels she can belong and feel secure. She is willing to give up some of her freedom to do that." Derek turned to Lenore. "How close am I?"

"Wow. You pretty much have me nailed." Lenore said. "Only you did not say I like the sex, too." She giggled. "With you especially, but I like playing with the girls. I never had this much sex in my life."

"Well, I lived as your slave all last summer." Bonnie said. "And I did not have the slightest bit of feeling I needed control when I left. I mean I was a little lonely being away from the group but..."

"Two things." Derek said. "First, you had your roommates to rely on. You were not intimate with them from what I gather but you were all pretty close. And you assumed the dominate role there. But when you lived with us during the summer your "slave" role was very minor, merely following a few orders and working alongside the girls. Big deal. You did NOT have the same restrictions the slave girls have. There were a couple times you called to say you were going to meet up with a few of your coworkers for a drink after work. If Kat, for instance, had done that, she would have had to ask permission, give a time she would be home and specify where she was going. And she'd know she'd likely be checked on to see if she was where she said via her collar. And that was for a simple drink after work. I can tell you on one hand how many times ANY of the slaves made that request. They got off at a certain time. They were expected home at a certain time. After a while little things like that get to you."

"I had no idea that even COULD change somebody." Bonnie said.

"The actual doing it doesn't. It is the subliminal messages that you MUST do something that changes you. You accept orders, rules. The same thing happens to people in the military. Basic training is merely conditioning to follow orders." Derek said. "Now I gave a lot of latitude even though I had rules. Imagine if I used a cane on a girl who got delayed ten minutes. Or came down hard with some other penalty at the slightest excuse. And that is even considering I let my girls out of the house to go to work and act semi-normal for most of the day in the first place. Many slaves are tightly controlled twenty four hours a day."

"I never knew you really looked at all this from both sides, Derek." Wanda said.

"When I first got Rhonda and Caroline, I had a steep learning curve."Derek said. "Actually it wasn't until you came on board that I decided I might really have something to work with. An actual profit stream that I would want to keep for the long term. Before that, I seriously looked at it as profiting off a couple bitches who were dropped in my lap. It was even more fun because I could get as much sex as I'd want. And any way I might want. At least until the novelty wore off and I sold them." The three women looked at Derek. They saw him a little differently. Derek observed a bit of fear in their eyes.

"Oh, I quickly changed my mind." Derek said. "Part of what drove me was my own sense of morality. I could not use somebody without giving back. Caroline and Rhonda probably never knew but I used to hang out at a little tavern on the west side of town. Some of the guys who drank there owned slaves themselves. If one of their girls stepped out of line they'd get whipped. At least swats on the ass until they were crying. We would engage in long conversations about how they treated their girls; their philosophy on being a slave owner. A couple said a slave was good for only a few things, keeping the house clean and sex. I wondered how they could trust their slaves not to poison them or something. They'd just laugh and say their girls knew better than to even imagine it."

"I'd already explained to Rhonda and Caroline that they would follow my rules or I'd sell them separately and they would never even hear from each other for the next twenty years. Their love for one another was enough clout to keep them in line. And when I caught Rhonda talking to her ex-husband, I came down on her hard. I blistered their butts when they pissed me off back then. I've mellowed a lot. But the tight discipline remains."

All three women laughed at that. "You are a softy, Derek. You just say what you want and it gets done." Wanda said.

"I don't have to stay on top of all the business of running the place. I delegated most of the day to day stuff to Caroline. She has had spanking rights since you came to live with us, Wanda. But I hold her accountable. For most of the past year she really did not have to do much in the discipline department except on rare occasions. Oh those events where she did it publicly caught some real attention of course. I'm sure it seemed like it happened often. One thing I noticed was while there was a lot of conflict the other girls really kept on top of things. Like when Kat and Cheryl got locked together. It was a reminder to behave."

"But this Fall we started seeing things get dropped. Mostly little stuff like the assigned girl forgetting to get meat out to thaw for the evening dinner. Or for forgetting a chore. Small stuff but irritating. Caroline knew though and when felt it was required she gave a hand spanking in private. She has her own set of rules. I think she is allowing one warning and one spanking in a 3 month period before she will break out the paddle. She says she has four girls close to getting a serious butt blistering. And those will be in full view of everybody."

"Caroline went over my knee once a couple months ago. I did it in private one afternoon. It was to remind her to stay on top of the girls. She was more upset I was disappointed in her than the spanking itself. But those little things are what count. And you can bet having Caroline take you to her room for a talking to or a spanking reinforces your loss of power. I am sure the guilty girls have not openly admitted they messed up either." Lenore shook her head and said she never heard anything about it. She thought nobody was getting spanked except at the parties.

"There is one other thing I want to bring up while I am thinking of it." Derek said. "That is sexual contact between mother and daughter." He saw Bonnie stiffen. "I told you about when I hung out in that bar. A couple guys there had mother daughter slaves like I did. They both said there is nothing that breaks the spirit of a slave than getting her ass reamed by her daughter or vice versa. Or having to lick each other especially after he came in one of them.""EWWW!" Bonnie said. Wanda grimaced in disgust. "It may be perfectly legal as far as the law is concerned but I personally do not condone it. I would certainly not force it on my slaves. It has not been an issue before. Of course we have have not hidden sexual activity and mothers and daughters have performed or been used in full view of each other. But no contact. Bonnie, your feeling your mother up this morning constitutes sexual contact."

Bonnie began to say she was just trying to point out her mother's reaction to being dominated, but Derek interrupted. "I know what you were doing. You were trying to push your agenda of being higher in the pecking order and humiliation is one way to do that. Now Wanda is a free woman so I can't do anything about it other than announce my ,uhhh displeasure if she chooses to do something similar to you. But I want you to let the others at home know what you did and what I thought about it. I'm sure it will become common knowledge when or rather IF you get collared." Derek could see Bonnie's eyes begin to fill with tears. "If you guys are finished eating, let's go up to the room."

"I expect you to be naked before I get across the room and take my shoes off." Wanda said quietly to Bonnie as the elevator doors closed.

"Please, Mom don't take my pubes." Bonnie begged quietly. "Please reconsider indenturing me. I'll be good. I'm very sorry for the way I treated you." Wanda warned her to not say another word.

Derek went into the bathroom. Wanda decided she would wait until he came out to begin. She turned to see Bonnie scramble to strip. "So did you leave your panties in the car?" Wanda asked, amused.

"They were pretty wet." Lenore said. "She rubbed herself to several orgasms and soaked her panties. I had her wipe herself with them before putting her jeans back on. They were too wet to put in her pocket so we left them on the floor of the car." Bonnie stood there scarlet with embarrassment. She shuddered. Derek came back into the room.

"Lenore, you said she had a wax kit in her gym bag. Why don't you get that out?" Wanda asked. "This morning, she said she had a hairbrush in her purse and threatened to use it on me in front of everybody. I think we will start with that." She stepped over to Bonnie's purse and turning it upside down spilled the contents onto the bed. "It's been a very long since I spanked Bonnie. Can't say the same for the other way around, though. So I am going to use the brush. What is this? Birth control pills? Why don't you have a contraceptive implant? They are free."

"I was waiting until the implant that stopped my period expired so I could time them together." Bonnie explained. "Sarah paid for it last year during Spring Break. She said it was so much nicer to not have to put up with a period and buy all those sanitary products. I could not afford it before. The student health center would not renew that implant early. They said they don't like to overlap the implants for students. I'd have to wait." Bonnie continued.

"Well, the state does not care about implanting slaves early." Wanda said. "I'm not sure if that holds true for indentures as well. My implant was only three months old when I got enslaved. They did me anyway the same day they collared me. I guess they don't care if they overload a slave with hormones. Okay let's get started."