All Comments on 'Slave Ch. 04'

by Thring

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That story

is nothing more than a tale of abuse. A real Master would not abuse the one that He owns nor harm her like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant writing

Very well written. A little too extreme for me! Kept me hooked all the way through though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

I read your story, and though it was highly intense, I found this chapter along with the last one to be better. Though I must admit the third chapter was the best in how she learnt more about herself and her descent into her own submission and understanding that this was what she ultimatly wanted. This chapter delved even more, though the entire story is a bit 'more' then I usually enjoy, the powerful effect of the story is not lost. You are obviously a talented writer, though to be honest I hope that the story is simply that, a story. Well written, well played out, but honestly, would it kill the master to actually take an interest in his slave more then a two to three word vocabulary? I do understand that she is 'just a fancy' but at the same time, a bit of care on her masters side may give this story even more of a public appeal to it, though again, well written. I look forwards to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sadism under the guise of eroticism

You're a powerless misogynist. With a very pronounced sadistic component. I strongly suggest that you seek psychiatric help. The tale is harmless, in written form, but will earn you endless trouble if you carry out some of the narrated gratuitous violence. The story has little to do with sex. It is brutality meted out to defenseless people. Incidentally, slaves do not sell for much if they show many scars & welts. Slave traders know this & avoid damaging the merchandise. They may take some of the girls, & might give to the help. But to vary few because of the fear of venereal disease, & also the loss of their social rank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Erogonous

I'm not sure why everyone else seems to take such fault with this story. I think it is very well written, and helps put extremes in a point of view that is more accessible.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

If my Master desires to share this slave I will make him proud and fuck them silly

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, I am so disappointed in this chapter. Last chapter there was some loving and caring for her. This chapter there is no love, no aftercare, no food or water, no nothing. She is just used without any thought of looking after her needs. She is never given any food or water. The only nourishment is cum. How she even survives is by her going into some kind of subspace that allows her to take all the abuse. How her holes do not prolapse is beyond any reasoning. No telling what kind of diseases she is going to get. There are no medications given to help her overcome all of those men and women that just use her holes and body without any thought about her welfare. Oh, I get it that she is just a slave to be used and abused but even such abuse will wear your body down. Hopefully she will get some read care now that she is out of the hell her "loving?" master just put her through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous