Slave Doctors Sold at Auction

Story Info
Scholarships for medical students leads to slavery.
3.8k words
3.47
20.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank Madison was tasked with reigning in females in academia. The plan originated with a friend who had been a colonel in the Militia which had just won the Civil War. Frank started by recruiting two girls who had just graduated from high school. He was authorized by the New Government to offer the girls 8 year full scholarships to study the sciences. There were conditions.

The female scholarship recipients would become slaves and wear black slave collars. They would not have an owner as such. They would be given breast augmentation surgery - D cup. And with 3 months of ass shaking exercise they would have phenomenal looking asses. Men would salivate at the sight of them.

Their sex life would be functional until graduation when they would be bred. Until then they might get a text message telling them to report to room number 325 in the Arts building where they would sex 3 men and then leave to go back to their studies. They could visit family at breaks in the school year. But apart from studying they would be spending most of that time servicing men and occasionally a woman.

They were told to keep a vlog of their lives. They were told to interpret their sex lives in terms of slavery or serving the Male. After 8 years of school they would be auctioned off and serve a man and their children while they continued to serve their nation by contributing to scientific research. Their lives were of service. They gave service to the nation through their studies.

After a particularly hard test, they would be told to report to a room where they would service 3 men. The men made her feel great and sometimes she would give a blowjob that was the best that man ever had. She was a slave and reached the ideals of slavery every time she serviced a man.

One recruit was a graduating senior who had been pre-med and was entering medical school. She was interviewed by a famous vlogger and her video went viral peaking interest in the New Government plan to subsidize super intelligent female college students. She said, "Hello, my name is Sandy Watson. I am entering medical school. My tuition, room and board will be paid for by a New Government program. I already have my D cup breasts from augmentation surgery. I am a slave. As you can see, I am wearing a slave collar. From time to time I am spanked. Spanking gives pleasure to the man who spanks me so it is a service. In a way I feel good from a spanking and the sex that follows. My bottom is still red from yesterday's spanking."

She received a text message asking her to show how red her bottom was after 24 hours. She did what it suggested because it was from an important man in her administration. She was wearing a one piece dress. She pulled it off and lowered her panties to the camera. She stood there in her bra and said, "This is silly. Might as well take off the bra and go starkers. Now my only clothing left is my black slave collar and my sandals. I might as well remain nude and soak up some sun while I can. I have to get to a study session in 30 minutes."

She received another text message. "My ass is awfully red. That man yesterday did a thorough job. I can still feel the heat. But a slave needs that kind of spanking from time to time to remind her that she is a woman."

Frank Madison had been given lists of other slave-scholars available. They all got emergency boob jobs on Friday. Since Monday was a holiday nobody knew what had happened. They did notice that the women had D cup size breasts and were sporting black slave collars. A few days later they had sex training sessions in which they were taught advanced cock sucking. They were also told how to do that ass shaking exercise that guaranteed a phenomenal ass in 90 days. A few days after that they were scheduled to have sex with 3 men at a time. That was their pattern. Bury yourself in work and study. Then an orgy with multiple orgasms clearing out their minds. Pretty soon it was noticed that the girls with the big tits and the black slave collars were the smartest women in the room. Their academic secret was the multiple orgasms clearing out their minds.

Two months later the New Government, which controlled the media, arranged an interview with 3 dozen slave scholars at a local university who were part of a pilot program. They showed the women at class, in the library and having fun. There was a benefit for a student charity and the slave scholars performed their ass shaking routine in the nude. The news video was edited but the announcer said the full 30 minute video of the slave girl portion of the entertainment was available at the company website. That was a viral hit. At the end of the video men were seen carrying the slave girl dancers off to the nearest dorm room. Lots of interest was expressed in the program.

Students across the nation signed up to become slave girl scholars. The women discussed it amongst themselves on Internet forums and concluded that it was no coincidence that 30 of 30 black collared slave girls all had D cup breast sizes. The government was paying for their boob jobs. Of equal interest was that ass shaking routine because it gave those girls phenomenal looking asses in just 3 months or so. The women who applied all prepared themselves for the application to become a slave scholar by giving willing males blowjobs and getting spanked until their asses were cherry red. Of course the spanking excited all of the men and some of the women so they had to sex the men all over again. The number of women selected for the program was limited as the primary qualification was that these slaves were expected to make a contribution to either science or medicine.

Sandy Watson, a first year medical student, was asked the difference between scholarships given women and men. Or rather it appeared that she was asked a question. What happened was that a New Government PR man wrote both the question and the answer. The question: "Women became slaves to have a scholarship. Men did not. Was that fair? She said there was little difference. The men and women both had scholarships to study medicine. But the men had to deal with girl friends. She had no such problems. As for her slave collar, she was proud to wear it because it symbolized a life of service.

Some of the women in softer majors whose goal was an undergraduate degree and a job went straight to Slave Auction Houses and arranged to become breeder slaves to married couples in exchange for support to finish their degree. This made sense to the married couples. Her income from her business career would belong to them as she was to be their slave. She was good at servicing the men and the women orally. Part of the application process was a session in which the applicants received advanced instructions in giving a great blowjob.

At the Slave Auction Houses, the applicants were asked about their experiences at eating pussy. The Slave House owners were businessmen so they paired off the experienced and the inexperienced muff divers. All of the women were trying out for slavery so they were in the nude. The girls who had never had their pussies eaten were orgasmed into changing their minds by the experienced women. Then they had their turn at eating a pussy. Then they followed up with a 69. In a little over an hour the slave applicants saw the wisdom of accepting a lifetime of slavery in exchange for help with school and financing the support of her forthcoming children. They had to be bred as it was an unbreakable part of their slave contracts.

So many people had died in the Civil War and so many had fled the country that women - free or slave - were expected to contribute to the nation by having babies.

All of this was being freely discussed over the Internet on blogs. Some slaves made videos. The government media people directed all of these forums and blogs into the Internet traffic from couples looking for slave girls. And it was emphasized by government Internet workers that these college girls could make more money if they graduated than would the alternative of breeding a waitress.

A sensational hit was a viral video of a premed student wearing slave collar. She already had her D cup breasts. She said, "My name is Kimberly Chang. I have been accepted to medical school next year. In 4 years I will become a doctor but I will have 4 years experience in slavery. I have been slave graded Prime at an official government affiliated slaving organization. As I understand it, Mr Madison will be my nominal owner for 4 years until I graduate. Then I will be sold to a mutually agreeable couple as their slave. I must be bred. All my income as a doctor will go to my owners but that will be spent in part to support me and my children. I met women who became breeder slaves. They are happy. The only difference is that they majored in accounting or psychology. They were all placed with good couples as breeding slaves. Many already have children or are pregnant. Most couples will like us. We are required to be highly skilled at sex, to be obedient to the point of accepting spankings and we will make a lot of money for our families. And my children will be their children as well. I will proudly wear my black slave collar to the medical clinic where I will work. My slave collar is a sign of a slave's dedication to service as her life's work."

The government did come under pressure to give deep discount breast augmentation surgery to any woman willing to sign slave papers. What about married women 40 years-old? All they had to do was to sign up for slavery and get their surgery. A week after their surgery they would be scheduled for DMV photos for their Slave ID cards. Slaves had to appear naked from their D cup breasts upwards. And they had a photo on on the back of their card naked from their cherry red bottoms upwards. The DMV refused to photograph any woman whose ass was not as red as a lobster. So men were required to thoroughly spank their slave-wives. This inevitably got the men excited and demanding sex. That brought a lot of life into dull marriages.

Women over 40 loved their larger and more youthful breasts and were very happy to show men or women their slave photo ID.

And that ass shaking exercise swept the nation. Women wanted to look great and it did help reduce weight. Millions more women were seen wearing black slave collars. Even women on TV News were seen with black slave collars. Since there were fewer women voting, there were fewer women in politics. Though good looking women wearing slave collars could be seen doing social media influencing on TV talking in favor of slavery. Often pairs of women would appear. They were sister-slave-wives meaning they were married to the same man and enslaved to him. They would proudly declare they were never going to vote again. And a few younger women never had voted at all. Society was better off.

In the three years since the New Government took over, the majority of women under 30 teaching in classrooms were wearing black slave collars and actively promoted slavery. Women who did accept slavery were given deep discount breast augmentation. They received some measure of debt forgiveness on student loans. They also received more incentives through work. Students taught by slaves went home talking about slavery as a good thing for women. And most women who were married but not yet enslaved by their husbands did acknowledge that the old corrupt regime was terrible. Things were better now that most women never voted and there were so many fewer people. A lot of those nasty, embittered people had fled the country. Those losers started fleeing in the first year of the Civil War. There were no women left on TV who supported extreme feminism.

Women were asked why it was better for women to remain single and serve their employers than to work and to serve their families?

Slavery for women was the wave of the future. A majority of female college students on campus wore slave collars.

In 4 years the government had Frank Madison organize the first Slave Doctors auction. It was broadcast on TV but most viewers preferred the Internet video version which showed full nudity. Mr Madison borrowed a theme from the Sex Kittens. He had two medical doctors and 4 science PhDs to sell at auction. But everyone needed to be reminded that the Doctors were slave girls up for sale. So he sold raffle tickets to married couples who would spank the six highly educated slave girls. The lucky 6 winners spanked the slaves until they all had red bottoms. The men spanked first. Mr Madison had the women spank last as he hoped the women would use their fingers to give their educated sisters a little orgasm to spike the ratings.

That was followed by ass shaking as the announcer gave the details of the women up for Auction. Three married couples had been selected as finalists to buy each slave Doc. The slave girl details had been on the Internet for more than a month. Lots were drawn and the couples bidding were given an hour to sex their slave girl in a backroom but that was not shown even on the Internet. The slaves took a shower and then sexed the next couple and then finally the third couple. It was announced that over the next 3 weeks each couple would be given a week to see if they were compatible. Essentially, they had to convince the slaves to select them as the best possible slave owners. A month later the news was announced and the 6 slaves had owners. No freedom and no voting for them. Breeding it was decided would take place after the first year of ownership.

Kim Chang had a little sister. The local pharmacist Steve Walsh wanted Amy and her sister Kim. Amy Chang like her sister was a student. She was studying to become a high school English and history teacher. The Chang sisters had parents who were both half white and half Asian. They also had a younger brother Andy still in high school. John recruited Andy as a spy on his targets, the Chang sisters.

He got invited to a family dinner on a night Kim had to stay at the dorms to study. He proposed a double ceremony to Amy. She would become his slave ostensibly for breeding but pregnancy would be delayed until she graduated. At that time she would get married to him and then consider raising babies. They would live across the street in the apartment above his pharmacy until they could build a custom designed home. He was already shopping for a lot where he could build.

Amy wanted to think about it. She knew she would get big boobs just like Kim. After dinner John took Amy to see the lot he was thinking of buying. It was well situated. It was then that he told Amy the rest of the story. He wanted to build a home big enough for her and her sister Kim and their children. He planned to buy Kim at auction when she graduated. Slaves had a maximum price of 1,000 New Dollars. The price was kept low so that working men who were the New Government's strongest supporters could afford to buy a breeder slave. These were the heroes of the Civil War who had joined in the early days when things did not look so good.

Amy said Yes. She had her breast augmentation surgery at Christmas break three months after John had collared her, registered her as a slave and moved her into his apartment across the street from her parents. At Christmas, Amy and John told Kim their plans to buy her at auction. She thought that was a good idea. She and John thought of a way they could approach Mr Madison and buy the rest of Kim's contract even though that meant John would have to pay for her last two years of medical school.

Madison did promise them he would talk to his friend in the militia but the friend said No. They needed Kim for their first auction. It would not have mattered if she was in the following year's class. But men had been following her progress over the Internet and had saved photos of Kim. They had dreams of buying Kim.

Madison broke the news to Kim and John with Amy sitting a few feet away. They could not buy Kim but he could guarantee that John and Amy would be allowed to be one of the three couples bidding on her. He told Kim to pull Steve's dick out of his pants and to give him a blowjob. It was the visible sign of a promise that she would in two years would be his slave and serve him.

When it came time for that TV show - Auction of the Slave Docs, Steve and Amy had entered the raffle to spank Kim but did not win. But they were given a chance to interview her as part of the slave auction. Steve opted to be the third couple to interview Kim. She was excited despite the multiple orgasms of the preceding two hours. Steve made love to her. He was her choice for Owner. Amy had to be there as part of the couple. She hugged her nude sister when their hour was up. In two weeks she would belong to Steve. She spent her week with Steve and Amy at his apartment. They had several family dinners at her parents house across the street. And more importantly they worked on their plans for their custom built home. He had already purchased the lot.

Steve went to the bank for a loan. He put up his shop with the apartment upstairs as collateral. The banker processing the loan was a slave. She said that slaves were collateral. She looked up Kim Chang on the Interest. She said, "That girl is famous. You get her signed up as your slave and I will give you the loan for your dream home." Afterwards, it seemed to Steve that his banker had been a little excited when she saw those nude photos of Kim at the auction site.

The second part of the auction was also televised with plenty of sensational clips from the previous show, the spanking and the ass shaking dance routine. Then came the formal auctioning and enslavement as Frank Madison announced the winning bids. Steve and Amy Walsh had won the rights to Kim Chang. Her parents were in the audience and were thrilled even though their daughter was nude on nationwide TV.

In the morning Steve, Kim and Amy went back to the bank and got their loan. Then it was off to the architect they had previously selected and then back home. In the morning Kim started her internship at the University hospital. Doctors did not make more than a third of what doctors had made when the government was a criminal enterprise. People liked life better than before even though they were poorer because the Dollar had died. They could no longer print money and get things for free. However, when tens of millions had fled the country and tens of millions had died the population had been reduced enough to make everyone wealthier. Since the country had to import fewer things, the dollar went up in value. That took some of the sting out of the extreme poverty that had launched the Troubles.

But fortunately, interns had made so little money before that Kim's wages were not cut. Amy was working as a school teacher. She proudly wore her slave collar to class as did Kim to the hospital. Teacher wages had been cut. That was why so many women were wearing slave collars. They could not teach full-time and make enough to support their children.

Incidentally, there was a widespread Sex Stamps movement. Women both free and slave volunteered twice a week to have sex with men who were too poor to either have a wife or had been rejected by women for other reasons. Slavery did not mean that any man with a thousand New Dollars could buy a woman. At that low price every woman had several men bidding if she even looked like a girl. That gave the potential slave a choice even if it was her last as a free woman. In any event millions of women took of care of 5 or 6 men at a time twice a week. When Steve had heard of Sex Stamps, he told his slave girl No. Amy had passed the message to her sister Kim at one of many family dinners.

Four months later, they moved into their custom built home though they only had 3 rooms furnished. They would buy quality furniture once a month. In a few months it was decided that Amy would be the first to be bred as Kim had three years of residency to perform before become getting a higher wage doctor type job. Amy was bred in the third year of her residency. She set up her own clinic. Steve's pharmacy set up a dispensary in the clinic.

12