Slave Ella Ch. 08 - The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what do you imagine me doing to you, when you think about me?"

"I imagine - I imagine you making me lick your pussy while you slap my face and tell me what a bad girl I am."

Ella removed her hand from Jade's clit, took one of her nipples in the forefinger and thumb of each hand, pinched them hard and pulled them towards her. Jade yelped.

"Well you are a VERY bad girl," she said. "Go and kneel over there." She pointed at the floor in front of the chair where Jade had been sitting when she had entered. She released Jade's nipples, and Jade knelt where she had been told.

"Take off your top," Ella instructed, and Jade pulled it off, the latex clinging to her arms. Ella sat in the chair that Jade had sat in, looking down at the almost naked girl before her.

"Now, continue with what you were doing as I entered," she said.

"Ma'am?"

"You wanted to play with yourself, did you not? So proceed."

"Please ma'am, I've never done it before with anyone watching, except for my boyfriend and his friends."

"I wouldn't have thought a shameless little tart like you would be shy. Do as you're told."

"Yes, ma'am." Her cheeks burning with shame and embarrassment - and I don't think it was acted, this being her first time on film - she dropped her right hand to her pussy, pushed two fingers inside herself and began to slide them in and out while pressing the thumb against her clitoris. I got a lovely close-up as she pumped her fingers into her wet, glistening twat.

"With your other hand play with your tits," Ella commanded.

"Yes, ma'am," Jade meekly said, and did as she was told, squeezing and pinching her breasts and nipples, moaning with pleasure. Sitting in the chair Ella hitched up her skirt to reveal her stocking-tops and garter belt, pulled aside the gusset of her knickers and began to stroke her own cunt lips.

"You're a filthy little slut, aren't you?" she demanded of Jade.

"Yes ma'am," said Jade.

"Say it!"

"I'm a filthy little slut, ma'am."

"Tell me what your boyfriend likes to do to you, while you play with yourself." Ella's hand moved faster on her slit.

"He- he likes me to dress in my school uniform, tie me to the bed on my back, put a blindfold on me, then lift my legs and slide his big cock into my tight little asshole while he rubs my clit."

"Does he allow you to come?"

"Not always ma'am, even though I beg him to let me orgasm. Sometimes he lets his friends have their way with me too, in my ass or my pussy, or makes me kneel blindfolded and give head to them, so I never know whose cock it is I'm sucking. When they've all spunked in my mouth then sometimes he lets me play with myself til I come while they all watch."

"What a total whore you are! Come here, kneel in front of me."

"Yes, ma'am." Jade shuffled forward on her knees so that she was in front of Ella, her face level with Ella's hands moving in her lap.

"Now, you're going to lick my cunt until I come in your face, and if you do a good job I'll let you bring yourself off while I watch. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am, thank you ma'am, I'm very grateful."

"Well then get your hands off your own slut pussy and get them onto mine."

"Yes ma'am. May I take your knickers off ma'am?"

"Yes, slut, do." Ella said, and lifted herself off the chair slightly so Jade could slide the thin fabric from off her bottom and down her legs.

Jade used her fingers to spread Ella's pussy lips, and bent her head to lick tentatively along them.

"Harder slut," Ella said; "Get your face right in there and start licking. This is what you dreamed of, isn't it?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jade replied, and pushed her face into Ella's hot, wet box. Her tongue flicked out licking the inner labia lips, the clit, and she darted it inside Ella as far as it would go.

"That's a good slut," Ella said; "You're a natural cunt-licker. Maybe I'll make you do this every day after classes. Would you like that?"

"Uh-hu," Jade said, her voice muffled.

"Good girl," Ella said, "Keep licking." She let Jade lick away for a minute or two, then grabbed her hair with her left hand and pulled her head away.

"What are you?" she demanded, slapping Jade's cheek with her right hand.

"A cunt-licking whore, ma'am?"

"So you know what you are, good. Back to it, then." Ella gave Jade another back-handed slap to her other cheek, then jammed her head back into her pussy.

"Use your hands, whore," she demanded; "Finger-fuck me."

Jade put all the fingers of her right hand into Ella's pussy and began to jab them back and forth, keeping them rigid.

"Ah yes, that's good. I'm imagining it's your boyfriend's cock in me. If he was here I'd fuck him and make you watch, then maybe you could lick his cum out of my cunt when he'd finished. Would you like that?"

"Uh-hu, yes ma'am," said Jade, still moving her fingers in and out and lashing Ella's clit with her tongue.

"Ah yes, that's it, good girl. Move those fucking fingers, you dirty little whore." Jade increased the movement of her fingers, while Ella slid a hand beneath her blouse and began twisting and pinching at her nipples. Her breathing grew ragged, and after another couple of minutes she cried

"I'm coming you nasty little slut. Drink down all my juices..." and bucked into Jade's mouth, slathering her face with flowing wetness. Jade eagerly slurped as much as she could down her throat, but more ran down her chin and dripped onto her tits. Ella pulled Jade's head back by her hair, leaned forward and kissed her hard on the mouth. She was still panting and her nipples stood like soldiers at attention through her blouse.

"Now it's your turn, you naughty, nasty girl. On your side on the floor. Now!"

"Yes ma'am." Jade scrambled to obey. Ella stood up, slid down her skirt and panties, unbuttoned and discarded her blouse, and stood there in just her high heels, stockings and suspender belt.

"I wonder do you young ladies know about scissoring?" she mused. She knelt herself, lifted Jade's right leg, rested it on her shoulder, and moved between them so that her own snatch was in contact with Jade's, then began to vigorously rub her pussy against the younger girl's, making sure both clitorises bumped on each stroke.

"Oh ma'am," said Jade, "Nobody's ever done that to me before."

"And nobody else will while you're at this school because you're mine now, you slut. I'm going to fuck you every day during term, and in the holidays you and your boyfriend will come and visit me and I'll drain his balls while you watch, tied to a chair. If you're lucky I'll let you suck him to make him hard for me. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes, ma'am, whatever you want to do with me, just don't stop, that feels incredible."

"Are you going to come for me, you bad, bad girl?" Ella asked Jade, and slapped her hard across the face again, a stinging, ringing blow.

"Yes ma'am, I'm going to come ma'am, thank you..." Ella twisted Jade's right nipple hard and that pushed her over into orgasm, her hands gripping Ella's arms tight, her eyes rolling in their sockets. Another slap on the cheek and more nipple torture brought another climax crashing through Jade's body, and then another as Ella ground her pussy hard against Jade's, pleasure flaring like new suns from their clitorises and spreading through their bodies, controlling them with lust. Ella's pelvic motions slowed, and she leaned forward and kissed Jade again, more tenderly this time, while her hands played over her breasts.

"Every day, of every term until you leave..." she said.

"And... Cut!" I said. In the edit I'd fade to black after Ella's last words. Jade and Ella collapsed onto the floor, both breathing hard. Jade started to laugh.

"Enjoy that?" I asked.

"That was - that was... beyond," she said; "Let's make another one!" I joined her laughter.

"Not yet," I said, "You need to recover first. But tomorrow!"

I was hard as a rock watching the two of them in their kinky antics, but I held it - being a private patient I expected to hear from the good doctor that day, and hoped that I'd be able to use Jade without protection when the results came through.

They showered, and then came back to the library for collaring. I sat at my desk while they stood before it. Ella repeated the rules flawlessly and put back on her black leather collar.

"And for you," I said to Jade, "I have a surprise." I opened a candy-striped gift box and took out a pink leather collar with a silver buckle and, on the front, a D-ring and hanging off it a heart-shaped dog-tag with Daddy's Little Girl inscribed on it. I leaned forward and passed it across the desk, and Jade squealed with joy when she saw it.

"Oh Daddy," she said, and threw her arms around me; "It's perfect." She put it around her neck and buckled it shut. Disappointingly, she too repeated the Rules perfectly, giving me no excuse to punish her.

While they'd been showering an email had indeed arrived from Dr. Carver, stating that Jade was all clear for HIV, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis - in fact the full spectrum of STDs. I hadn't expected anything different, but one can't be too careful these days.

"Jade, come round her and sit on my lap," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied at once, came round the desk and perched on my lap. I showed her Dr. Carver's email on the screen, and she gave a little squeal of excitement.

"Does that mean...?" she said.

"It does indeed." I said. She could probably feel the growing bulge in my trousers, and I reached around her body and played with her nipples, feeling them once again stiffen and harden under my touch. I kissed the nape of her neck, licked around to nibble at her left earlobe.

"If you're not too tired from the filming earlier...?"

"Not too tired for you, Daddy. And besides, getting fingered isn't the same as a nice hard cock."

I stood from my chair, lifting her in my arms, and carried her around to the front of the desk, sat her on one of its corners. She looked quite perfect in her young beauty, her breasts aroused and standing proud, her bullet-like nipples, the sleeve of her tattood arm next to her pale skin, and her new pink collar with the dog-tag winking in the light. She looked up at me with her shining amber eyes.

"Do what thou wilt, Daddy," she told me.

"Oh I will, I will," I said.

She helped me unbutton and take off my shirt, I kicked off my shoes and Jade unbuckled my trousers and they fell to my ankles. Ella came behind me and pulled down my boxer shorts. My penis was twitching to full hardness as I kissed Jade deeply, and Ella closed her hand around my member and started fisting it slowly as my hands groped Jade's breasts, cupping them in my hands and rolling her nipples between the fingers and thumb of each hand.

"God, you're insatiable," I breathed into her ear.

"Only for you and Ella," she murmured back. I dropped one of my hands to her snatch, slipped my middle finger just inside her pussy and began to flick it up and down, teasing her. She was soaking wet. My face was buried in her neck, kissing and nibbling at her flawless soft skin.

"Ella, put me inside her," I instructed, and Ella guided my cock to the entrance of Jade's pussy, rubbed it up and down her slit to lubricate it. I pushed it inside Jade and she sighed deeply as its length filled her.

"Oh thank you, Daddy, thank you," she breathed.

"You're welcome, little girl," I told her, withdrawing slightly to thrust in even deeper, within only a few thrusts becoming buried up to my hilt in her soft wet haven.

She put her arms around my neck and I held her ass cheeks as I moved in and out. We continued to kiss, our faces mashed together, our tongues dancing in each other's mouth. Behind me Ella knelt and started to rim my ass, spreading my cheeks with her hands and licking and sucking at my anal sphincter and the back of my balls with the tip of her tongue.

I lifted Jade off the desk and held her, manually lifting her off my cock with each upstroke, letting gravity impale her again. I'm no longer a young man, but I don't drink or smoke and I'm in pretty good shape - even so, I couldn't keep that up for long.

"Enough," I said after a few minutes of lifting her up and down my cock, passion and effort coarsening my voice, "Let me lie down." I lay on my back on the floor, and Jade crouched above me, slid my cock into her cunt again, started riding me hard. Ella was behind her, kissing her neck, fondling her tits with one hand while reaching around to rub and stroke her clit with the other. It was mesmerising watching Jade rise and fall on my cock, watching it appear and disappear inside her.

"Turn around," I told Jade, and she climbed off, turned to face Ella and re-inserted herself - what I believe is called a 'reverse cowgirl'. Now that she was facing Ella they too could kiss, and their hands ran over each other's bodies as Jade continued to raise and lower herself on my dick. I stroked and caressed Jade's buttocks - still red from the earlier spankings - and hips as she and Ella snogged, ran my fingertips up and down her back, tracing her spine. I pulled her backwards so she was laying on me, her back to my front, and Ella crouched and licked at my dick and Jade's pussy as I moved inside her. Her new position gave me easier access to her tits with my hands, and I roughly pawed at her nipples, twisting and squeezing them.

Soon I felt my orgasm coming, building from deep in my balls, almost I swear from my prostate. I held Jade's hips tighter, increased the speed of my thrusts into her quim, burying myself as deep as I could inside her on every thrust.

"I'm cooooooming!" I shouted.

"Me too, Daddy," Jade cried, and I felt Ella licking for all she was worth at Jade's snatch and my cock as I emptied myself into Jade, spurt after spurt, feeling her vagina walls contracting and spasming around my meat as she had her fourth orgasm of the day.

After I had come I stayed inside Jade as my cock softened and our breathing slowed, kissing her neck and stroking her tits as out passion ebbed. I had worked up quite a sweat, and slowly it evaporated off my skin, cooling me. Ella continued to lick at Jade and myself, but more gently, slurping up cum as it oozed out of Jade's pussy. When my cock eventually slid out of Jade, Ella took it into her mouth and gently sucked me, cleaning my cock for next use.

The following day I got an email from Simon, who Ella had jerked off at the Kings Head.

"Anita and I looked at your site. Massive turn-on - we had sex for the first time in a year! She is up for some partner-swapping or some sort of sex party. Let me know what, when and where. Thanks for the shag!"

I had originally just been thinking of some one-on-one swapping, but actually a party was a very good idea: the phrase 'the more the merrier' is never truer than with group sex. A group helped to break down inhibitions through social proofing - if you could see other people up to the same thing it was validated as being OK for you to do. I remembered that when Mike had thrown the bukakke party with Amanda the four women in attendance had all given him their numbers - that seemed an obvious place to start. I called him, and he said he'd ring them and sound them out. I asked him to get their email addresses if they were interested, and I'd send out invites when I'd figured something out.

The three of us spent the next few days in the house, mostly fucking in various ways although we also went for some walks through the beautiful Dorset countryside. I continued with Jade's anal training, fucking her ass at least once a day and using larger and larger buttplugs the rest of the time to acclimatize and stretch her anus. She had a few shifts at the Kings Head, for which I would drop her off, suitably plugged, and pick her up again afterwards. Her new leather collar attracted much comment, and several people - all men - asked her who her Daddy was, and she told them. It made me very proud to think that this incredible young woman had given herself to me so freely and completely. I guessed that one day it would end, as all things inevitably do - she'd fall in love with someone closer to her own age, or she might want children, which I was adamantly against; but for now I determined to make the best of a very good thing.

We also made two more videos - 'Slave J in IR BBC', in which Mike and Amanda paid us a visit, Mike fucking Jade's mouth and pussy but steering clear of her ass; she still wasn't ready for his monster girth just yet. It culminated with me sitting next to Jade on the sofa, my holding her leash while Mike pushed Jade's legs back against her tits and fucked her hard and deep, with Amanda kneeling before me sucking my cock as I stroked her hair. When he was ready to come Mike pulled out and sprayed an enormous load all over Jade's belly and tits, and when I came thirty seconds later I aimed my wad at Jade's face - and then Amanda licked it all off of her and swallowed most of it, drizzling some from her mouth into Jade's so she could taste out mixed cum too. The other video - my favourite of her early shoots - was 'Slave J rides the sybian': Jade on the vibrating saddle, blindfolded, her hands cuffed behind her back, buttplugged, ballgagged, rubber-padded clamps on her nipples, forced to orgasm after orgasm over nearly an hour by the relentless, untiring machine, until I decided she'd had enough, removed her ballgag and fucked her mouth while she continued to have one long climax from her over-stimulated pussy and clit. When I'd shot my load down her throat I turned the sybian off and she collapsed, taking huge gasping breaths as she slumped over the infernal device.

Mike mailed me that he'd had a good response, and three couples were interested. He sent me their email addresses, and I messaged them - along with Simon and Anita - suggesting a party and some dates. The following Saturday seemed to be good for everyone, so we fixed on that.

Five days before the party I began edging Ella. At regular intervals throughout each day I would stimulate her breasts, nipples and clitoris until she was on the point of orgasm, before stopping as she sobbed and pleaded in frustration. At night she slept in her cage, carefully cuffed so there was not the slightest chance she could stimulate herself in my absence, and I would again manipulate her pussy and clit before retiring, leaving her buttplugged and highly aroused but unable to do anything at all about it, erotic fantasies of fulfilment raging through her mind into the night. She still serviced me orally, and I would use her anus as I pleased, but I steered well clear of her snatch, not wanting to accidentally push her over the edge. As added torture I would tell her to go down on Jade, who was allowed to orgasm as she pleased, and she would lick and suck Jade to climax while receiving none herself.

After five days of that Ella was in a state of constant arousal, her nipples continuously hard, her labia lips flared and aroused, her clitoris a hard little nub, giving constant subliminal moans of need and frustration. She was absolutely desperate for any chance to perform any act to gain release: a perfect frame of mind for the party I had planned.

12