Slave Foot Patrolwoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The human pets barked, strained at their leashes, and wagged their butts. The German shepherd merely looked her way and smiled. He was too old for the human pets puppy foolishness.

Pippa licked the offered treat off Roberta's hand. Roberta felt a stimulating sensation because Happy kept bumping his nose against her butt plug. When she gave him his treat he snatched it in his mouth and gobbled it up. She gave the third treat to the German shepherd. He took it nonchalantly and ate it slowly. She didn't know who owned him so she could not ask permission but the treats were healthy for humans and dogs and it seemed unfair for her to treat the human pets and not give him anything. Pippa got so excited she peed right by the pet rack.

"Pippa! Naughty girl!" Roberta said. "You know you aren't supposed to pee here."

Pippa pouted and whined plaintively.

Roberta stroked her head. "Don't worry, puppygirl, I won't tell." Happy committed an added offense by lapping up the puddle but it did remove the evidence. Yes, Pippa and Happy were really good friends.

Roberta gave each of the three pets one more pat and went back to her patrol. She anticipated how nice it would be out at the play park in her pet gear with her brother and meet Pippa and Happy with their owners. They could amuse their owners with some threeway animal fun.

On the street, Roberta spotted three young men in jeans and black tee shirts. They were leaning against a dark blue SUV and making catcalls to the pedestrians. This looked like a situation she would have to address.

The citizens of Briarton know that many outsiders do not understand or approve of their lifestyle. Since they keep to themselves and dress and act like outsiders when they leave their town most of the neighboring towns have developed a tolerant attitude toward them. They even send their high school sports teams to compete in the state conferences. They don't have home games for obvious reasons but they have their collars taken off, put on their outsider clothes, go to other schools, and root for the Constrictors.

They are sometimes the target of "filthy Babylon" sermons. Fortunately, nowadays, where employers can hire and direct workers with only occasionally being in the same place as they are, many important companies have discovered that the slaves of Briarton are extremely creative and conscientious workers. This gives the town the economic and political clout to prevent any serious outside interference.

Visitors to Briarton, either on business or honestly curious about their lifestyle, will find the residents to be friendly and hospitable. "Gawkers," people who come to mock and interfere with them because they think they are superior, are another story. The men with the SUV looked like classic gawkers.

Roberta walked up to them in her best no nonsense style. "Excuse me, do you gentlemen have business here in Briarton?"

The larger of the men standing between the other two said, "Oooo, a sexy cop! What say we lean you over our car and take turns fucking you."

The weasley guy to his right said, "I'll bet she does anal."

If she hadn't been working and they had showed her master's disc, she would have willingly gone to the play park or other sex place for a gangbang, including, of course, anal. That was what being a Briarton slave was all about. What these outsiders were suggesting was a violation of her master's rights and the laws of Briarton. As a good slave and a cop, it was her duty to defend both.

She unhooked her prod from her belt and pointed it at the center guy's chest. He looked nervous. Being an outsider, he had probably never seen a prod before but its design and markings left little doubt that it would deliver a painful shock if she touched him with it. Outsiders do fear pain. Also, Roberta couldn't see them but most of the folks on the street were looking hostilely at the outsiders. The center guy figured if they took it further they might be outnumbered by an angry mob.

"Whoa, lady, there's no need for that. We were just goofing around."

"I repeat, do you have business here in Briarton?"

"Let's get out of here. This place blows."

Roberta hooked her prod to her belt as the interlopers got in their SUV and drove off. She got on the walkie to tell the other cops on patrol the gawker's license number and to be on the lookout in case they were going to cause more trouble instead of leaving town.

"Help, help!"

A naked collarless woman was pummeling alternating sides of a young slave girls head with her fists. This was wrong on three counts, public punishment is not allowed, the slaves reaction indicated the woman did not have permission, and closed fists to the head are considered unsafe. Roberta was having a busy afternoon. She considered calling backup but decided she could handle this herself.

She ran over and pressed her prod into the assailant's back. The prod was not a taser; it only gave a painful shock. The woman screamed in pain but Roberta could tell that the scream contained a longed for release of emotion. She shocked the woman again. She lowered herself down a lay on her back on the ground.

Roberta checked the slave girl's tag. She was only wearing her collar and yellow flip flops. Her name was Cindi.

Roberta stroked her face. "Are you, alright, sweetie?"

"I think so. My master was busy, so he said I could take a walk by myself. I was out enjoying the sunshine and this woman I've never seen before ran up and started hitting me for no reason. Is she crazy?" Cindi said on the verge of tears.

Roberta pointed her prod at the supine woman. "What's your name?"

"Mabel Jenkins, esq."

"Cindi, honey, I think you should go home right away and tell your master what happened. If he wants to press charges we will have all the necessary information at the station."

As Cindi walked toward home, Mabel began to weep uncontrollably. "I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I'm a lawyer with a young male slave at home. He's great but sometimes I want to feel pain and humiliation."

Roberta thought, this sort of situation happens. Like most uncollared women, Mabel was actually a switch with both dominant and submissive urges. Sometimes they suppress their submissive side until it bursts forth and they act out in order to be punished. Uncollareds are usually fined rather than taken to jail in Briarton. The few uncollareds that commit serious felonies are sent to state penitentiaries outside of Briarton. In this case, though, Roberta thought maybe Mabel could benefit from some hours in jail.

"Stand up! Hands behind your back!"

Mabel obeyed. Roberta cuffed her. Because Roberta was with her, Mabel could have her wrists cuffed in the back. She hung her head and wept with shame but Roberta could tell

by the tension in her body that this woman was also very excited. Roberta thought it must be hard to be a switch and have to play two competing roles. She was glad she was a slave with no real dominant urges. Her job as a cop allowed her to exercise some authority but the feeling she had about that was simply the satisfaction of doing her job well. It was not the deep emotional need that was satisfied by submitting to her masters or the humble pride she felt because everyone who saw her knew she was true slave.

As they walked back toward the station, Roberta took a purple brochure from her bag.

"Mabel, you do know there are places you can go where people like you can be taken care of without breaking the law."

It was a list of Special Elite clubs where slaves are not allowed. Ordinarily, slaves don't know about them or want to know about them. Roberta only had this brochure because it was part of a packet for the department's community outreach information program. Most of these clubs were places where switches could be degraded and punished by doms, dommes, or dominating switches. Slaves didn't go there because they usually found it traumatic to see masters and mistresses treated like slaves.

"Would you like to have this brochure?"

Mabel nodded her head. The brochure had post-it adhesive on the back so Roberta affixed it to Mabel's body just below her breasts.

"Officer, I know you are doing your job and I have to go to jail.Thanks for being so understanding.....and, officer, can you please touch me with your prod again."

Roberta smiled - switches! "You know I can't do that."

When they got to the station Roberta said to the sergeant, "Switch run amok, I'll put her in jail. Let her stay there until she's gotten her discombobulation out of her system."

Roberta took down Mabel's address and other information. Then she took her to the jail where she met Rachel, the matron.

"Roberta, you tasty cunt. Who's this you're bringing me?" Rachel was a slave like her self. She had never actually tasted Roberta's cunt but they were good work friends.

"This is Mabel. She's going to have to stay with you a while."

Rachel unlocked the jail door while Roberta removed Mabel's cuffs.

Mabel was apprehensive when Rachel put her hand on the small of her back to gently push her into the jail. Maybe things had gone too far. There are no cells in Briarton jails. They are a large room equipped with bunk beds and a toilet. Jails are made for slaves so privacy and bodily integrity are not a consideration. There were eight other inmates in the jail. Mabel knew that when she was in the jail she would be treated like another slave. As Rachel guided her inside and locked the door, two of the male inmates approached her. Sexual activity wasn't allowed in jail but inmates can't really be stopped and Rachel can't see everything.

While Roberta was at the station she filled out her paperwork. A note about the improperly cuffed hooded slave. A description of the three outsiders and account of her encounter with them. A detailed report on the Cindi and Mabel incident.

As she left the station, she saw that things were busy but quiet on the street. Since her shift was nearly over she thought she'd stroll through the play park and see what was happening there.

Like other towns, Briarton has parks where families can have picnics, play sports, and do other recreational activities. Adult play parks are something different. They have high walls so that one cannot see what's going on from the outside and minors are barred from entering They are meant to be places where sexual activity and physical chastisement can take place outdoors with spectators without violating Briarton ordinances. Roberta stopped at the gate and spoke to the park monitor, Charlene, a squat, mannish looking uncollared woman who Roberta knew owned a handsome male slave. The monitor's job is to maintain the park's facilities and make sure the patrons follow the park's very few rules. If any place in Briarton can be considered "anything goes" it's the play parks. Today she was watching the gate in order to keep out minors. She was also supposed to check uncollared residency permits but she could recognise who was a Briarton resident and only stopped people who looked like outsiders.

"How's it going this afternoon, madam?" Roberta asked.

"It's a sunny, summer, Saturday, so it's busy but there haven't been any problems. You can go in and see for yourself, you worthless twat."

Roberta always found a walk through the play park stimulating, there was always so much going on. Because she was working and had no orders from her masters she couldn't participate, only watch. Today it was so busy there was almost too much to see as owners were taking advantage of the fine weather to bind their slaves to the variety of equipment and do what they liked with them. She began to see some familiar faces.

Pippa was making happy yelps as Happy fucked her (doggy-style, of course) on a patch of grass while their master and mistress sat facing them on a bench and made comments and suggestions.

Gavin's master was on another bench trying to read a paperback about existentialism while Gavin knelt before him and obediently gave him a blowjob.

"Please, mistress, why are you doing this to me?" The pink slave had had her wrist strap thrown over a high bar and pulled up and attached so her bunny slippers barely touched the ground. The bells clamped to her tits jingled incessantly as she squirmed and begged for mercy while her mistress relentlessly drubbed her pussy and thighs with the riding crop. Roberta thought that, either the slave had displeased her mistress or, more likely, the mistress was just in a cruel mood. As expected, a crowd had formed to watch the pink slaves prediciment, mostly male uncollareds. They seemed to be enjoying the show. Roberta foresaw that their slaves were going to get thorough fuckings when they next met their masters.

Her shift was ending, so she went back to the station, punched out, and walked home. Roberta was unusual for Briarton that at her age (28) she was still a family slave. Most slaves grow up in a household until the become old enough to be slaves, they recieve initial training at home and then are transferred to an owner outside the family. Her father/master enjoyed having him serve him and was reluctant to give her up. For her entire life and for a considerable time before her mother had spent almost every night in her father's bed serving him any way he wished. Roberta spent her nights in her sparsely furnished slave quarters unless her brother wanted her in bed or her father desired the use of two slaves. Roberta thought someday it would be nice to be someone's bed slave like her mother was to her father. She loved her mother dearly and the thought of taking the position her mother had enjoyed most of her adult life made her feel terrible but transferring out of the household to be the bed slave of her brother or some other young master appealed to her. As a slave those decisions were not up to her, so now she was content to continue helping her mother serve her father and brother.

When she got home the rest of her family were also there. It was Saturday, so her father had spent his day off from his accounting firm doing his home projects. Her brother, Jim, had finished his part time delivery job. Her mother, Mary, a school librarian, had been on busman's holiday volunteering at the public library's book sale.

"Slaves, assemble for report," her father said.

Roberta stood at attention next to her mother in front of her father. For her library gig her mother had worn a midi skirt and a low cut lace blouse that barely hid her large unencumbered breasts.

"Mary"

"The book sale went well. We made more money than last year's., "

"Anything else?"

"The head librarian showed me your disc and took me into his office. He bent me over his desk, lifted up my skirt, and gave my ass a thorough paddling."

"Is that all you have to tell me?"

"He finger fucked me and made me give him a blowjob."

"How did that go, you wanton slut?"

"I think he enjoyed the blowjob. The finger fucking was okay but not nearly as good when you do it."

"I thought that uptight prick could do with the service of a real cocksucker like you."

"Thank you, master, it did add interest to my day."

This little exchange made Roberta feel good. Her father and mother have such a good master/slave relationship. Her father surely knew how her mother's day went but her mother knew just the right way to tell it so he could have the most enjoyment hearing about it.

"Roberta."

"Ordinary morning. Had lunch at Reynaldo's. A little problem with gawkers. A switch lady lawyer ran amok and had to be jailed. I walked through the play park. It was busy. Oh, yes, I bought some pet treats. I know they weren't authorized, but..."

"It's okay, Berta, you wasteful tramp. I know you can't resist pets. Did you finish your flask?"

Roberta took the flask out of her bag, unscrewed the top, and turned it upside down. Nothing dripped out. "See, master, I drank every drop of your piss."

" Good, you depraved animal. Maybe this evening you can tell us more about the pets, the lawyer, and the park but now it's time to get on with my afternoon plans. Both of you, down on all fours, asses facing me!"

Roberta and her mother quickly complied. They did this sort of thing daily.

"Mary, pull up your skirt."

Roberta knew her mother's ass would be bare under the skirt. She only wore underwear when her master especially requested it.

"Berta, how long has this plug been in?" her father asked as he roughly pulled it out.

"Since lunchtime."

Her father went around to the front of her mother and pushed the plug in her mouth. Roberta could hear her mother's sucking sounds.

"Suck on it, Mary! It's been in your daughter's ass all afternoon!"

Roberta hoped for her mother's sake that her ass didn't taste too bad.

"Jim, look at the pair of disgusting pigs we let live with us."

"I don't know why we put up with them," Jim answered.

"Get your cane and give Berta's ass a proper treatment, while I do the same to your mother."

Soon Roberta felt a sting as her brother began to beat her ass with the cane. She tried not to cry out. After all, as a slave, she deserved and expected this treatment. The pain was so intense, she had to make some small sound with every blow. Between blows she listened as her mother received her own blows and made her own sounds muffled by the plug in her mouth.

"Hold up, Jim. That's enough. We have other things to do with these worthless pieces of meat."

The caning was shorter than usual. Roberta thought her dad must be feeling excited and impatient.

"Today I think I'll fuck Berta, first. Jim, you fuck your mom and then we can switch places."

Incest is not a usual thing in Briarton but as long as both participants are adults and at least one of them is a slave there is no stigma or secrecy attached to it. Because her family had not yet gotten the genetic counseling to determine if it was desirable for them to inbreed, when Roberta's father or brother fucked her they always did it in the ass. Because her mom was past childbearing age, her brother fucked her in either hole.

Roberta felt her father's cock touch the outside of her asshole and then roughly ram itself in. She always felt some pain with her pleasure when her ass was fucked but it was mostly pleasure. Over her years as a slave, her anus had become well-trained. The strokes of her father's dick came long and fast. He was excited today. Roberta tried to enhance his pleasure by rhythmically squeezing her sphincter. Suddenly her father began to moan; he was cumming.

After he had squirted his last drop of cum in her ass, her dad pulled out and Roberta had a few seconds to feel the sensation of having her relaxing asshole full of her father's warm, slick cum. Then her brother thrust his cock into her asshole. If she had to choose, and as a slave, she had no choices, she would prefer to be fucked by her brother's cock than her father's. It was younger, harder, and, maybe, just a little bit bigger. As he rammed his cock deep inside her, she thought how nice it would be for her father to transfer her ownership to her brother so they could move out and she could be his bed slave. In the family it was understood that her brother had total use of her and her mother but her father was their formal legal owner.

Roberta could daydream all she wanted. As a slave she had no influence over who owned her. If her father wanted to keep her until he died or her brother wanted someone else as a bed slave, she would just have to accept her fate. As she crouched there enjoying her brother's excellent long assfucking, she heard her mother crying out loudly despite a mouthful of butt plug. Even after all these years, being fucked by her master drove her mother crazy with joy.

After her brother had filled her anus with his cum and pulled out, Roberta thought she needed more. Her masters seemed to be in a good mood so she thought she'd dare to ask.