Slave Foot Patrolwoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, masters, my clit needs attention because I'm an insatiable slut. May I, please, use one of the vibrators on it."

"You stay right where you are," her father said. "Mary, crawl behind your daughter, who is a wanton whore just like you."

Mary obeyed.

"Now, take that plug out of your slutty mouth and put it back in her cum filled ass."

Roberta's mother gently pushed the plug into Roberta's asshole. The pleasure of it going in was enhanced by the fact that her mother was inserting it and that it was slicked up with her saliva.

"Your depraved pig of a daughter wants to have her clit touched. Start licking like a lez."

Roberta subtly shifted her backside so that her cunt was nearer mother's face and her ass a bit forward so as not to get in the way too much. Even so, this was an awkward position for a pussy licking. It amused her father to give her mother awkward tasks and watch her struggle to fulfill them. Roberta felt her mother's tongue on her clit while her nose jostled the butt plug. Despite the awkward position and the fact she had been the slave of a master all her adult life, Roberta's mother was an excellent pussylicker. Her tongue found the most pleasurable spots on Robert's cunt and knew how to stroke them with the perfect rhythm. Roberta loved her father and brother completely as both masters and family members but her feelings toward her mom were even more tender. Growing up watching her gentle, submissive ways and her joy in serving others is what inspired her to be a slave herself. The pleasure she was receiving began to peak and she cried out, "thank you, thank you, thank you" over and over as she came and squirted all over her mother's face. When she had gone down on all fours she was in full uniform but sometime in the excitement her cap and shades had fallen off.

"You two sluts have had enough fun this afternoon." her father said. "Berta, turn around and kiss your mother and then get in the kitchen and fix us dinner.

Roberta turned around and knelt knee to knee, embracing and touching tongues with her mother thinking just how perfect her life was.

An Endnote for the Curious: If you have read so far, I gather you found this story of interest. I got the idea to create an ordinary, modern town where BDSM was the open, normal lifestyle. I know that Briarton could not really exist but I have rather obsessively tried to work it out so it was as realistic as possible. Then the challenge was to show as many of my ideas as I could and still have an entertaining kinky story. I hope you enjoyed this day in Roberta's life. I think that Briarton has potential as the setting for many kinds of kinky stories. If you have questions, comments, requests for sequels, want to write your own Briarton stories, or want to do collaborations I would be happy to hear from you. Please, as a courtesy, Briarton is my own creation and I know how it works. There are certain kinds of kinky stories that "wouldn't happen in Briarton." I might enjoy those stories but if I say they wouldn't happen there please set them in a place of your own invention.