Slave For a Day 02

Story Info
Aubrey confronts her slave girl Beatrice at work.
5.3k words
4.73
11.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave For A Day

Chapter 02: The StockRoom

Notes:

- This story includes two characters, both of which are 18+

- This story includes themes of dubious consent

- This story heavily involves humiliation and footdom

- This chapter is much more footdom revolving

- Reader discretion is advised

I parked and got out of my car, then walked up to the front of the store. I glanced at the promotional poster hung up in the front window, advertising preorders for the new Nintendo console that was slated to come out in a couple months. I sighed, already dreading the upcoming, hectic holiday season, even though it was still a ways away.

It had been nearly a week since Aubrey and I had done... Well... What we did... I hadn't talked to her since then, not out of an attempt to avoid her necessarily, it was just coincidental that our schedules didn't have us working on the same day, and responding to her text messages just kinda slipped my mind since I'd been so busy with chores this week. I can't say I'm not a bit glad that this has been the case, suddenly escalating our relationship from best friends to... Well, whatever the term for "friend who pressured you into gay sex" is has kinda made things pretty awkward. I definitely wanted to talk to her again at some point, but so many conflicting feelings and thoughts had been swirling around my head for the past week that I'm not even quite sure how I feel about the whole situation yet.

Regardless, I entered the store and went behind the counter to clock in on the new computerized register before putting on my employee lanyard and wishing well to my coworker who was clocking out from the morning shift. I knew that later on the new part-timer would be coming in to help close up, but for the time being I had the entire Gamestop to myself. Luckily it was only Wednesday, so I knew that there wouldn't be many customers that I'd have to handle.

For the next 3 hours I went about my regular duties, putting price change stickers on game boxes, cleaning and alphabetizing the shelves, packing up shipping orders, and helping the occasional customer. The time passed by pretty quickly as I was enjoying the simplicity of such an easy shift, especially since I knew I wouldn't have to work at all this weekend. Weekends were always when the store got particularly hectic, with most people being off from work and kids being home from school.

I was leaning over on the counter, doodling on some spare receipt paper to pass the time when I heard the store's bell ring, indicating that a customer had come in.

"Welcome to Gamestop, how can I help-" I began to say with a smile as I looked up from my doodles. I stopped mid sentence when I saw that the person who just entered the store was Aubrey.

"Beatrice, hey!" She said with a smile as she walked over to the counter. She was wearing a black hoodie, dark blue jeans that were ripped at the knees and her old black sneakers. She looked cute today.

"Oh, Aubrey, I- uh- wasn't expecting to see you today." I stuttered out.

"I know! That's why I decided to sneak attack ya' by swappin' shifts with the new part-timer!" She joked as she walked behind the cashwrap to clock in.

"Wait, you swapped shifts? Why?" I asked.

"Uh, didn't I just say? To sneak attack ya'." She explained, talking down to me as if I just asked an extremely obvious question.

"But- W-Why?" I asked again, getting annoyed.

"'Cause you've been ignoring my texts, slave." She said as she clocked in.

"What? No, I haven't been ignoring you, I've just been too busy with chores and work and-" I tried to explain my excuse "a- and stop calling me 'slave'!"

"Alright then, slut." She stopped and looked over at me with a smirk. "There, is that better?"

"No, it isn't!" I said before turning around to hide my blush. "And like I said, I haven't been ignoring you, I've just been busy."

Aubrey clocked in and walked over next to me, leaning against the counter. I turned again so that she couldn't see that I was blushing.

"Oh really, is that so? You're probably like, the most punctual and responsible person that I know. You don't just 'forget' to reply to somebody's message." She grilled me.

"I've just been busy, okay!" I insisted as I walked out from behind the counter. "Look, I need to get back to finishing these price change stickers, alright? Just go do, well, whatever!"

Aubrey sighed. "Fine then, if you say so." She seemingly gave up. "I'm gonna go 'work' in the back room, holler if you need me."

Aubrey then walked over to the heavy door that leads to the back room, pushing it open and taking a step inside. She then stopped for a moment.

"By the way, I can see that you're blushing, slave." She said before letting the door close behind her. I whimpered to myself out of both embarrassment and frustration.

The next hour and a half passed by slowly. The store was basically dead with only one or two customers coming in, and I was left with basically nothing to do as I had already finished everything that needed to be done. I spent the time pacing around, looking through the game shelves, and watching the same few annoying game commercials on the store's TV play on repeat, over and over again. As easy as this job often was, it could also be extremely boring at times.

The entire time I tried to keep myself from thinking about Aubrey even though I knew that she was definitely watching me aimlessly mill around the store on the CCTV monitor in the back. She usually spent her shifts lazing around in the back of the store, but today it almost felt cold and distant of her. I knew that I'd have to see her again at some point before the end of the shift, but I was nervous about walking into the back room to talk to her. I was scared to confront her about my feelings before I had even properly sorted them out, and I was afraid of her confronting me about ignoring her texts again.

I knew I couldn't ignore her forever though, I didn't want to lose her as a friend. Besides, despite how unsure of my feelings I was, I knew that there was a large part of me that really liked what happened between us last Friday.

Fuck. What was I gonna do?

I stared from behind the counter at the big metal door that led to the back room while debating my options. Even though it was only a few feet away, the length between me and the door felt immense. I tapped my fingers against the counter nervously as I built up the courage to do what I knew had to be done. Then I stood up straight from leaning on the counter and speed-walked my way across the store.

Without thinking, I opened the door to the back room, peering in at Aubrey as she was sitting in the only chair that was in the store. Like always, she was playing her DS with her feet kicked up on the desk. "Uhm... Hey, Aubrey." I said, far more timidly than I meant to.

She looked up from her game for a brief moment before looking back down. "Hey Bea." She responded nonchalantly. I slipped into the room and let the door close behind me before walking over to the desk. "Could we talk?"

"Hmm?" She muttered as she looked back up from her game. "Oh, yeah, sure, what's up?" She asked as she closed her DS, placing it on the desk and shifting to place her feet back on the floor.

"Look, I'm sorry for ignoring you, okay?" I apologized. "It's just, what we did together was all too new to me and I felt a lot of conflicting feelings about it at the time. In fact, I still feel really conflicted," I continued to explain myself, "I'm not sure if I liked it- well-" I cut myself off suddenly. "I- I mean, I know that I did like it-" I stuttered on my words, causing Aubrey to raise an eyebrow at me.

I decided to re-explain, a blush began to form across my face as I started wishing that I had actually thought about what I wanted to say before opening my mouth to speak. "It's just, I'm not sure why I like it or how much I like it or if I want to do it again, it's a lot to think about-" My mouth just kept running as I felt myself feeling continuously more embarrassed by the second. "Look, what I'm trying to say is... I... Don't... Really know..." I finally admitted, sighing and looking down at the ground.

A more sincere smile replaced the smug one on Aubrey's face. "Hey, I get it, being absolutely dominated by someone who's so perfect that it changes your sexuality is a pretty intense thing!" She said with a chuckle.

I laughed in response. "Sh-shut up!" I jokingly said.

"Welllllll-" She began. "Maybe we can work together to figure this all out for you?" She suddenly started pushing at the back of her left shoe with her right foot, "After all, you know what they say, right? You'll never know unless you try it twice." She said with a smirk as her shoe popped off her left foot.

"I- I uh, I don't think that's a saying." I said as I nervously laughed.

"On your knees, slave!" She ordered me.

"Wait, what? B- But we're at work right now!" I exclaimed, shifting my eyes away nervously.

Aubrey simply gestured towards the monitor on the desk that displayed all of the store's CCTV footage. If a customer were to suddenly come in, we'd know from the back of the store... "On your knees, now." She ordered again, lifting her left foot in the air. "If you're a good slave girl and you do as you're told, I'll make you cum again like I did last week."

Despite my conflicting feelings on the situation, that promise definitely made me want to obey a lot more. I quietly got down on my knees, a new wave of both excitement and humiliation washed over me as she was far higher up than I was this time.

"Sniff." She ordered. I hesitated for a moment before obeying, sticking my nose up against the sole of her socked foot and giving it a quick sniff.

I stifled a recoil as I took in the smell. Judging by both the scent and dampness of her loose, black sock, it's clear that she's been wearing these socks for at least a couple days now.

"You love my scent, don't you, slave?" She asked in a mocking voice.

"Y-Yes..." I hesitantly said before shoving my face against her socked foot again to get another sniff. It was certainly a stronger odor than what I was briefly treated to last Friday.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes... Master..." I gave in, calling her 'Master' once again as I went in for another sniff. I could only take short, quick sniffs before pulling away again to avoid being overwhelmed by the smell, but I couldn't help but continue wanting to go back in after each and every sniff.

"Good girl." She said in a sweet tone, petting my face with her socked foot. I must've looked so pathetic on my knees with a foot rubbing against my face. "Now," she continued, "take off my other shoe, slave girl." She ordered me, lifting up her right foot for me.

"Yes, Master" I replied as I grabbed her right foot, working the shoe off. Once her right foot was freed, I went to place her black sneaker on the ground next to me before I was interrupted.

"Now sniff my shoe!" She ordered me with a cruel grin on her face.

"What!?" I exclaimed, looking down at her shoe. "N-No way, you've been wearing these sneakers for years, there's no way I'm sniffing them!"

"You don't get a choice, slave. Sniff my shoe now or else I'll have to punish you." She threatened me.

Afraid of what her idea of a 'punishment' would be, I reluctantly held the shoe under my nose. The vinegary, sour stench of years worth of foot sweat and dirt tinged my nose as I quickly reacted, pulling it away from my face.

"Jesus, that's nasty!" I exclaimed.

"Mmm-mmm" She muttered, shaking her head in disappointment. "Shove your nose inside of my shoe and take a deep, long sniff." She ordered me, a sadistic look plastered on her face as she looked down on me. "Shove your face so deep into my shoe that your nose is pressing up against the insole, then take a sniff so loud I can hear it from alllll the way up here."

I simply stared at her in disbelief, unsure of what to do.

"NOW, SLAVE!" She shouted.

I flinched at her shouting before obeying, quickly shoving the shoe hard enough against my face that my nose could feel the damp, sweaty insole of her old sneaker. I took the hardest, deepest breath that I possibly could through my nose to prove to her I was smelling her sneaker properly. The smell was absolutely intoxicating. As I finished, I lowered the sneaker down to my lap as a wave of dizziness hit me. Aubrey began laughing hysterically as she looked at the dazed expression on my face.

"Holy shit, I can't believe you actually did that!" She kept laughing. "That was so gross!"

I whimpered as I placed her shoe down on the floor in front of me.

"Although I guess it proves just how much you desperately want to please your Master, right?" She cooed. "What a good girl."

The blush on my face grew brighter, the sudden praise got me even more excited.

Aubrey put her palm up to her chin as she looked down at me. "Fuck it, grab my other sneaker and sniff that too. That was really fuckin' fun to watch." She said with a smile.

"P-please don't make me do that again..." I whimpered as I begged. That one sneaker nearly knocked me out, I don't think I could handle doing it again.

"I'm sorry, did I hear you say something, slave?" She asked rhetorically. "I'll give you one more chance to respond with the right answer."

I sat silently for a moment. "Yes, Master." I said in defeat before reaching over and grabbing her other sneaker off the ground.

I looked down at her shoe for a moment as I was filled with both dread and excitement, the smell of foot sweat both fresh and stale already wafting up to my nose. I sighed and decided that I should just get it over with, quickly shoving her sneaker up against my face, smushing my nose against the insole of the shoe and taking a loud, deep breath. This prompted another fit of laughter from Aubrey as I subjected myself to the gross, humiliating task once again, all for her amusement.

"God, you are such a desperate, slutty slave!" She exclaimed as I put the shoe down on the floor.

"Please, Master, make me cum already... Th-this teasing is killing me..." I couldn't believe that I found myself actually begging her to pleasure me through all the cruel teasing, although it's far more believable to me in retrospect. Looking back, I realize just how desperate I was back then. Not like much has changed since, though.

"Mmm-mmm," she muttered, shaking her head again, "slaves always have to pleasure their masters first, but you're gonna have to work your way up to that." She wanted me to pleasure her!? I was about to stand my ground and decline, but I quickly remember just how desperate I was feeling for her to keep her promise. I've never felt this kind of shame before, but it was exhilarating. "Why don't we start off by reliving some fond memories?" She teasingly asked. "Take my socks off with your teeth, slave girl!"

With a slight groan, I leaned over to her left foot as she was holding it up to me, biting onto the tip of her sock. She then pulled her leg back for me, peeling the sock off of her foot.

"Now the other." She said as she put her left foot down and lifted her right foot to my face. I began to repeat the same process before she suddenly spoke up. "Wait! Hold on, I got a great idea!" She let out a devious chuckle that made me feel nervous. Her sudden strikes of inspiration always seemed to be cruel and humiliating for me.

"Smell my socked foot," she ordered, "but not a quick sniff. Really bury your nose under my toes and savor the smell."

With a slight whimper I did as she told me. By now I was used to both the sweat on my face and the smell lingering in my nose, so I wasn't too bothered by the dampness of her black sock as I stuck my nose under her toes. It was a sour, cheesy smell, but it wasn't nearly as bad as her sneakers.

"Good slave!" She praised me, clapping sarcastically. "Now take off my sock with your teeth!"

I did as she asked, biting the tip of her sock so she could pull her leg back, peeling the sock off of her foot.

"Alright, now stick your nose in the same spot and give it another good sniff!" She ordered.

I did as I was told, sticking my nose against her foot. Her foot was red from heat, but it was so God damned soft... As immensely humiliating and gross as this was, I missed this feeling so much... Actually, scratch that, it felt even better this time. I took a deep breath through my nose, savoring the smell as I'd be instructed.

"So, slave, tell me: which smells better? My foot with my sock on, or my foot without my sock on?"

"W-What?" I asked, unsure of what I should say.

"Answer the question, slave." She demanded in a more stern voice.

"Uhm... I guess..." I thought for a moment. "Your foot with your sock on smells worse than your foot without your sock on."

"Really?" She asked, both sounding and looking genuinely surprised. "I always thought it woulda been the other way around! Well..." She smirked. "Good to know for the future." She giggled. I simply whimpered in response. "Well, you should know what to do now, slave, worship them feetsies!"

Since I already knew what 'worship' meant this time, I immediately leaned in to get another sniff before kissing her soft, warm foot. The feeling of my lips against the sole of her foot must have been nice for Aubrey as I heard her let out a quiet moan. I could already get a hint of what her dirty foot tasted like simply from having my lips on her sole. It was both simultaneously bitter and salty. I continued kissing all over the sole of her foot, taking time to get used to both the feeling of a foot against my lips and the taste. It was an all new sensation.

After a while of kissing the sole of her foot, she held her other foot up to me. "Kiss one while you message the other." She ordered.

I obliged, choosing to take the foot that I had already been kissing in my hands for a message while I got to work kissing the other one. She pretty quickly let out another, louder moan in response to the foot massage. Even though my vision was obscured by her big foot, I could still see the relaxed look on her face as I glanced up at her. At this point nearly all my senses were overwhelmed with the feet of my best friend. I could feel the foot I was massaging, while seeing, smelling, and tasting the foot in my face. The only sense of mine that was free was my hearing, but I'm sure Aubrey would've made sure I'd hear her feet too, if she could.

I had lost track of time, but after a while she finally said another word. "Lick."

I stopped for a moment and stared up at her. I knew she would eventually want me to escalate to licking, but I wasn't mentally prepared to do it quite yet.

"Aubrey, I- I think this is enough already-" I began to try to talk my way out of it but was quickly interrupted by her.

"LICK." She loudly demanded. "Don't start misbehaving now, slave. You've been so good so far, I wouldn't want to have to punish you."

I whimpered. So far I had messaged, sniffed, and kissed her feet. I had even sniffed her disgusting sneaker and taken her socks off with my teeth. All of this had been extremely gross and humiliating, but to actually lick a foot of all things!? I wanted to stand my ground, I wanted to say 'no way', to get up and leave the room and get back to work... But I also wanted to obey... Not just so that Aubrey would pleasure me as a reward, but also because in a twisted way, the thought of doing something so gross, humiliating and submissive for another woman was exciting.

12