Slave For a Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck... I wasn't sure what to do, I wasn't sure what I even actually wanted to do. With a deep breath, I hesitantly stuck my tongue slightly out of my mouth. I was looking down in shame, but I'm sure that Aubrey had a wide grin on her face as she pushed the sole of her foot against my tongue. Immediately a taste way stronger than what I had been expecting entered my mouth, prompting me to recoil in disgust. Aubrey just laughed.

"So, how's the sweat of your Master's foot taste, slave?" She asked me tauntingly.

"It's s-salty..." I muttered, looking up at her. She had a grin across her face that looked cruel with a mix of intrigue. I think I surprised even her when I willingly obeyed such a disgusting order.

"Do you... Like it?" She asked. Yep, she was definitely surprised. I didn't respond verbally, instead sitting there quietly as I looked back down at the ground out of both embarrassment and shame. I think that was enough of an answer for her. "Well then, get back to it!" She ordered as she shoved her foot against my face again before shaking the foot in my hands. "And get back to the massage, too!"

I did as I was told, continuing the foot massage as I stuck my tongue back out for her. She quickly got to work, rubbing her foot against my tongue, coating it in layers of foot sweat and dirt. I simply kept my eyes closed, refusing to look at what I was willingly subjecting myself to. Aubrey was stifling giggles in between moans. My tongue on her foot must've tickled a bit, but she was clearly enjoying something about it, whether it was the sight of me humiliating myself for her or the actual feeling of my tongue sliding across the sole of her foot.

After a while she finally pulled her foot away, waking me from a trance I had felt myself sink into. While a part of me was obviously relieved, another part was equally disappointed. I heard the sound of Aubrey undoing the belt of her jeans before pulling them down. She was wearing plain, black panties, not surprising for someone as tomboy-ish as her.

"Kiss my thighs." She ordered as she began to tease herself. The blush on my face grew brighter than ever before. Despite the fact that I had just spent however long worshiping her feet, I still felt really reserved about something that seemed a lot easier and less gross to do. I guess because this was more intimate.

"Well, are you just gonna sit there with a dumb look on your face? Kiss my thighs, work your way up to my crotch." She ordered while putting a hand on top of my head.

Without much thought I took the plunge and let her pull my head between her thighs. She had thicker thighs than I had expected. I began kissing at the insides of her thighs, eliciting louder and more frequent moans. She gradually guided me along and up to her crotch.

"Sniff." She ordered. I did as I was told. The smell of her pussy from outside her panties was a strong, tangy one. My nose had never been anywhere this close to a crotch before, so I wasn't sure if this was how pussies usually smelled or if it was because she didn't necessarily shower as frequently as she should. I wasn't entirely sure how to feel at the time, but a part of me definitely knew that I loved it.

She eventually stopped teasing herself and pulled her panties down for me. "Now..." She began speaking through labored breaths, "Eat out... Your Master..."

"W-what!? I- I don't know how!" I said

"Just use your tongue!" She exclaimed. "C'mon, I'm waiting!" She seemed desperate. 'Just use your tongue' I thought to myself before sticking out my tongue again and pressing it into the opening of her vagina. I didn't even have time to process the feeling before she was yelling. "No, dumbass, the clit! Lick my clit! God!" She corrected me, complaining.

"I'm sorry! I told you I've never done this before!" I apologized.

"It's fine, just, c'mon, I've been waiting for this!" She said. I wasn't exactly sure what she meant when she said she was 'waiting' for this, but I didn't think too much about it before moving my tongue up to her clitorus.

I never really thought about what pussy would taste like and didn't know what to expect, but it certainly wasn't the slightly sweet taste that met my tongue. I started doing with my tongue what I'd normally do to myself with my finger, pushing at her clit, licking around it, rubbing up and down...

The idea of oral sex always seemed kinda gross to me, y'know? The idea of putting another person's genitals in your mouth never seemed too appealing, but it began to suddenly click with me. I enjoyed the soft, warm feeling as I licked around, and the taste was much better than I thought it might be.

As unsure of myself as I was, I seemed to be doing a good job judging by the loud moans coming from above me as Aubrey spread her legs wider and used her hand to push the back of my head harder against herself. It wasn't too long before those moans began more hyper and high-pitched. I had a feeling I knew what that meant, but Aubrey didn't give me the luxury of a warning before she came, squirting in my face. I tried to pull away but her grip kept my head firmly in place. The taste was surprisingly different from my own that Aubrey had made me sample last Friday.

Eventually she let my head go, leaning back for a moment before standing up. "Alright slave," she said, "it's your turn now." A grin spread across her face as she pushed me over onto my back.

She kneeled down and climbed on top of me before reaching for my crotch and rubbing it aggressively. Finally. This is what I've been wanting this entire time.

"You like it when Master pins you down like this, don't you, slave?" She asked as she moved to hold my hands above my head. I felt vulnerable, I felt weak, I felt pathetic and humiliated and at the time I absolutely loved it. "Answer me, slave. You like it when Master pins you down to the ground, right?"

"Y-yes, Master!" I moaned. Aubrey leaned down to kiss me on the mouth as she continued rubbing my crotch. I happily made out with her this time, kissing back far more passionately as I gave myself up to her. At that moment I completely belonged to her, and I would've allowed her to do anything she wanted to me.

This went on for a short while before she stopped to move her head over to the side of mine. "You've been such a good slave for Master," she quietly whispered, "you deserve a special treat." Her whispers made a chill run up and down my spine.

"Y-yes Master, please!" I suddenly blurted out without even realizing.

Aubrey chuckled as she looked down at me with a smirk. She sat up off of me for a moment, reaching over to grab something by the chair. Before I could even process what was happening, she leaned down on me again, holding the opening of her old, sweaty sneaker against my nose. She reached her hand down my pants and panties, rubbing her thumb against my clit as two of her other fingers fucked my vagina.

"SNIFF, BITCH!" She yelled as she quickly and roughly finger fucked me. I obeyed, taking long, deep breaths in through my nose as I got fucked. The overpowering and intoxicating heat and stink of her sneaker scrambled my brain as the pleasure from being finger fucked washed over my entire body. This had quickly become a full-body experience as everything turned to bliss.

I could no longer think, just feel as I came closer and closer to climax, I've never felt this amazing before in my life. I tried to struggle against Aubrey's grip on my hands just to keep my mind from going numb, but she held me down strongly.

Finally a sharp sensation of pleasure shot through my body as I squirted, arching my back and pushing against Aubrey's entire body. She slowly let up on me, slowing down her fingering and easing up on my body as she let me breathe properly. She slowly lifted her shoe from my nose before reaching over to place it back on the ground by the chair.

She reached her fingers up to my face. "Lick." I did as I was told, licking her fingers clean from my mess. It was odd how differently my cum tasted compared to hers. I'd always assumed that all cum just simply tasted 'like cum', but there were much deeper intricacies to it.

Aubrey slowly stood up off of me, doing a big stretch before plopping back down in the office chair. She pulled her jeans back up, buckled her belt, and then leaned over to pick up and put on her shoes. I just laid there, reeling from the pleasure. My mind had gone completely blank like static as I recovered from the intense orgasm I just had, and I could hardly even move since at the time my body felt as weak as my mind.

Before long Aubrey was getting up from her position in the chair. "There's a customer on the camera, I'm gonna go and help them out. Clean yourself up, and clean up the mess on the floor, you nasty fuckin' slave." She teased as she walked past me, purposefully stepping right next to my head on her way over to the door.

I was left all alone in the back room, recovering from the biggest orgasm I'd ever had up to that point in my life.

12