Slave for a Day

Story Info
An erotic day for a sub, used by her Master for their mutual.
7k words
4.11
12.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. My arrival.

You were expecting me. I could arrive at any second. You shifted your weight from one foot to the other nervously. We had planned this meeting for weeks & you I hope you had complied with my demands to the letter.

You had woken early for once having the day to yourself free from her kids, away on holiday, so you could at last indulge a fantasy or two. The conversations between us over the last few days had been a tease and a turn on and despite not being able to resist touching yourself you had managed not to orgasm for the last three days just as I had instructed.

At 9:30 am you hear my car pull up outside her door, licking her lips giving the red lipstick an extra shine, anticipating my arrival. Your heart skips a beat at the single knock on the door and you reaches forward to open the framed obscured glass which is the only boundary remaining between us. As it swings open on its hinges you try to hide behind it so any prying eyes cannot see what I have demanded.

As the door shuts I take in the view, just as I had instructed. Your feet are fitted into black patent court shoes with a 3" heel. A black beaded anklet surrounds your right ankle. My eyes drift up your shapely legs which rub together slightly, self conscious under my gaze. The pale skin as your hips flare is broken by a narrow band of black lace, forming a modest covering to her womanhood, and the only item of clothing I had allowed. The curves of your body extended up to perky breasts, unenhanced and unsupported, the soft pink nipples hardening with desire.

You look up at me from under the fringe of her dark hair, trying to remain standing still, as I inspect her almost naked body. Your face breaks into a smile and she steps forward into my arms lifting her chin so our lips can meet. It has been too long since we tasted each others lips so I this brief indulgence & pull her close to my body. Her breasts crush against my white shirt, and her hands grip at the seat of my jeans. Out tongues collide in a tango of passion which if left unchecked could escalate into a hot steamy but brief liaison on the hall floor. I have other plans for you today & intend to tease you more before I give you any release!

Unseen my hand retrieves an oval of padded black silk with thin elastic straps. You gasp as I slip it over your hair and settle it over your eyes. You are unsure for a second until I whisper

"You are safe"

Then I step back out of your reach.

You look so vulnerable now and so hot! I make no sounds as you move your head from side to side trying to work out where I am. Your breasts heave with an intake of breath as I take both your hands and raise them up linking your fingers together behind your head. Your thong clad body is fully exposed for my viewing pleasure.

With the tip of one finger I draw a line up you're under arm, careful not to tickle, just to excite the soft skin. Then a touch on your left hip, back of knee, collar bone, cheek, and so on. Touching lightly for a split second on random areas of your skin. Hands still behind your head my last touch sweeps the under curve of your breast, avoiding the nipple, causing you to whimper a slight moan of frustration.

After the blindfold I find my second surprise for you. Opening my small leather holdall I remove a long thin black and silver item. Your hands are holding your hair out of the way perfectly as I reach around your neck and secure the leather collar in place, making sure it is not too tight.

"That's to show you are my property, now go and get onto your bed" I command.

You unsteadily you turn towards the stairs and begin the climb to the first floor. I smile as you are unsure if you are allowed to move your hands but half way up you use one to hasten tor blind assent.

I smile to myself. I am a bad man but you know that you are safe and that if you say stop at any time then the game is over just by saying your safe word. Until that time you will be my Slave for the Day.

I wait a few minutes more. Giving you time to wonder what is happening next. Taking my bag, I climb the stairs and enter the bedroom. You are sitting up on the bed still blindfolded, facing the door. One hand is touching her leg the other tracing the collar around her neck. Her tongue licks her lips again nervously. I undress as quietly as possible, but the clank as my belt gives the game away and a cute smile curls your lip.

I remove a couple more items from my bag and lay them in easy reach then climb onto the bed. The bed shifts under my weight as I move towards my plaything. Naked, I stand over you. You senses my presence and blindly looks up at me. My semi hard cock is an inch from your face so with a small move of my hips I run the tip of my penis across your cheek.

You groan and unable to keep your hand back grasps the base of my cock and guides the head between your lips into your welcoming mouth.

"MMMM don't stop" I say as my penis grows firmer by the second as you suck me between your lips and run your tongue around my shaft. You think you may be in trouble as you realise I have not given you permission to move your hands, so you place them back behind your head. My cock now unrestrained by your fingers, saws back and forth into your mouth, until with a deeper thrust the head catches the back of your throat. I am tempted to move further forward but relent and withdraw as your gag reflex is triggered and you splitter and drawl saliva along my hard penis.

I'm not ready to cum yet and when you reach forward to take my cock in your hand to draw me back into your sweet mouth I pull away and grip your arm. Quickly I collect an object left ready on the sheet next to me and secure the padded strap with Velcro around your wrist, repeating the process with the other arm. Each wrist strap has a metal clasp which I use to clip your restraints to a ring on your collar. This gives you limited movement but keeps your hands from wondering.

I move off the bed and admire your sexy body. With my digital camera I take a few quick pictures. You twist your body away from the sound of the shutter. I can't tell if the flash is perceptible through the blind fold. I know you are self conscious but I intend to capture your sexiness on film, today or on another occasion with your cooperation.

You have moved onto your knees, your feet crossed in your heels under the sexy curves of your bum cheeks. The black lace thong disappearing deep into the furrow. I reach around and grasp each nipple between my fingers and pinch hard. You groan and push your chest out into my hands as I caress your tits and tease your sensitive teats.

I push you onto you front and grab a photo as your heel gets caught in your thong! I realise its time they were removed so ripped them down your legs leaving them caught on one shoe. I free your hands from your shackles to make you more comfortable, but the collar remains in place around your neck.

Time now to taste your pussy that I have missed for too long. Pushing you onto your back I position myself between your gorgeous legs. I begin kissing up your inner thighs tracing circles with my tongue as I get close and closer to your smooth shaved mound. I take a deep breath and inhale the sweet aromour of your arousal. With my hands I gently tease your outer lips apart. Exposing the tasty pink morsel hidden within. My shoulders lift and separate your thighs more as my tongue spread wide sweeps a trail from your anus to your clitoris licking up your nectar as I go.

Your back arches but your exposed position allows little movement as my mouth devours you. Your breathing quickens as your sexual nerve endings begin to dance and tingle. I link my arms around your thighs diving harder against you. Your hands straining at the restraints trying to get free to either push me away or pull me closer. My mouth changes technique every few second, flicking your little love button one minute then stretching as deep into your opening as possible the next, then teasing rings around your rear puckered entrance.

You begin to pant, a sure sign of your imminent climax. Your body writhes under me assault, the inner pleasure growing like a warm glow within. Less than thirty second later your whole body stiffens, guttural incoherent noises form in your throat and your thighs clamp tight around my head, vibrating with your release.

Knowing your clit is too sensitive to touch at that moment I let you relax and enjoy the come down from your climax, the stars in your blanked out peripheral vision begin to clear and a contented smile settles across your lips and eyes.

My lips and chin are slick with your juices as I move up your body kissing across your stomach, breasts and nipples before arriving face to face. Our lips join in a deep kiss for several moments, sharing the taste of your cream. Reaching up I pull the blindfold from your eyes, discarding it on the floor. Your bright eyes blink at the sunlight streaming through the window.

Once we recover our breath I roll you over onto your front, your naked butt cheek is too tempting so I land a firm smack on your buttock then kiss the stinging skin as a red hand print appears from my touch. I administer a few more spanks you your exposed arse cheeks. You wiggle more raising your hips off the bed and move your knees apart. Your dripping pussy is exposed between your thighs and I run my finger down your crack, slowing as it passes across your anus, and down into your wet pussy. You moan again with pleasure and push back against my hand, my fingers slip deeper between your wet folds.

The sight and feel is so erotic. My cock twitches at full hardness and is pointing straight at the object of its desire. I shuffle forward on my knees till the end of my shaft can dribble a line of pre-cum across your tight buttocks. I push it down and let the top of my shaft rub against your slit, gathering your juices at it rubs against your clit. Another adjustment of my stance and the helmet of my dick is resting against your tight pussy entrance. I fumble slightly to get the angle right then push forward to penetrate your vagina.

"MMMMM feels so good" we say in unison.

I pull back a little then push forward inching further into the feeling of heaven. I feel your fingers between your thighs, not sure if you are stroking your clit at first but then your French manicured nails graze my scrotum, ticking my balls with a wonderful sensation.

We settle into a rhythm, my nuts slapping your puffy lips with each thrust. I try to pace myself to extend the pleasure for as long as possible. Your inner muscles gripping my rod as it slides back and forth into the entrance to your womb. Our bodies heat up as we again climb together with passion. I know that I won't last too long as the sensations gripping my cock, and running back to engulf my lower torso are just too good. My balls begin to tighten in their sack which is now wet with your juices from bumping into your pussy with each thrust of my hips.

The electric charge of my climax is unstoppable and I could not stop now even if I wanted to. Almost in desperation I begin to fuck you harder, the doggy style position we are in allowing me to penetrate as deep into you as my size allows. With a grunt I grip your hips a push hard against you, my hips digging into the soft firm flesh of your bum cheeks. My balls spasm and my white hot cum rises under pressure through my penis and explodes from the tip to paint your unprotected cervix.

The feeling is better than anything I have felt before and breathing hard and covered in a light sheen of perspiration I collapse over you, pushing us both onto the bed, before folding into each others arms. Smiling together we kiss softly and snuggle for a few minutes, my heart pounding in my chest begins to slow to its normal pace.

Chapter 2. The Outfit.

"Ok Slave! Wake up. I have something for you to wear for the rest of the day."

Your breasts exposed as you roll over onto your back still flushed from our earlier activity.

"Oh yeah? Have you got me something nice?"

"Hmmm, well it's not a designer dress if that's what you are thinking. I told you last week I was bringing something for you to wear and said you not to ask questions about it, and could you be patient...No! So as I told you every time you asked about what I wanted you to wear, I adapted it a little more."

"Oh well if you are taking me out I hope I don't get arrested!"

I collect my bag as you touch up your make up and run a brush through your hair. Naked still and with a coy smile you look at me and my holdall with anticipation.

"Well to start with you need to put your heels back on. A slave should always be in heels whilst standing. Now put your hands behind your head again while I decide how much to let you wear."

You assume the position again. Fully exposed, naked in your heels. It's hard to think about covering any of you but even I can't take you out in public fully naked.

"To start off you can wear these, but don't get too attached to them" I say handing you a whips of fine mesh and silk strings. The panties are tiny, just a G sting to divide your butt cheeks and thin elastic to pull up to your hips. The small triangle of white lace fabric at the front moulds to your pussy lips as you pull it into place. I adjust the fit, straightening a twist at your hip, and running my fingers down and across your pubic mound, not to improve the fit but just for my own pleasure and because you cant stop me.

The next item is a simple white tight fitting vest top. Adapted first with a large slit straight up the back, the material only held together with an inch of material at top and bottom. Any bra strap would be clearly visible, but that would not be an issue for you. You would be braless the rest of the day. I lift the top over your head, and tuck your hair back over your shoulders. Pulling the vest down, it does not cover your thong, but pulls tight across your firm breasts. The low neckline giving a hint of cleavage without being too obvious You look down and gasp when you see the other modification I have made. Just below your left nipple which is pushing out against the white cotton I have written...

Slave for the Day!

The legend will be clear to anyone as their eyes will be drawn to your chest stretching the white fabric and the twin peaks punctuating the perfect curves.

You are almost ready. One last item remains. I bring your denim skirt from the bag and hold it for your appraisal. When purchased it was about mid thigh length, but as punishment for your inpatients and wanting to know what my plans for the day were, each question has prompted the removal of an inch of hemline with my sharp scissors. Holding the remains of the skirt out for you, you step in, threading your heels into the tattered denim. The pockets had also been removed leaving hand sized slits on each bum cheek and just above each groin area making you vulnerable to exploring hands later. The final modification being a vertical 2" cut in the middle front and back allowing the skirt to flare open slightly!

Once the short zip and single button are secured I smooth the skirt over your hips, but soon encounter the naked skin of your thighs. I step back to view my creation. The final modifications.

Perfect! With a passing glance anyone would see a sexy woman in a short skirt. On close inspection, they might see a lot more. It's just too early still for lunch, but the sun is shining and I fancy a coffee. So we head down to the kitchen where you make us a hot caffeine fix, bending low to get mugs from the cupboard you flash a perfect view of your thong clad bum not even pretending to be covered by your skirt.

We venture into your garden. The sun is beating down onto your decking, as we settle onto your large padded day bed. A parasol provides a little shade for us as we relax & sip our coffee. We lie close together and soon begin to kiss. Your hand finds the bulge at the front of my jeans, and the other slipping between the buttons of my white shirt.

My hand grazes the front of your vest, bringing your nipples back to life and instantly erect. Your mini skirt has ridden way up your hip and is bunched at your waist. Your G-string fully exposed as my fingers run up your inner thigh and push the thin material at the gusset against the lips of your moist pussy. We kiss more passionately for a few minute, till I am aware of a faint noise up to your right.

The garden is fairly secluded, but a couple of houses have windows overlooking the patio area. With your head turned to meet my kisses you are unaware that a neighbour is cleaning their upstairs widows inside. With the sun reflecting on the glass I cannot tell if it's male or female. With one eye I can see they have paused in their cleaning and are not stationary, just a vague form hidden in the shadows, but defiantly watching us. The sun umbrella does not obstruct their view as I pull on the neck line of your skimpy vest, allowing your right breast to pop into view. With a smile to myself I lower my lips to kiss and nibble at the pink hard nipple that demands my attention.

My left hand travels down your body to touch your lower belly and the waist band of your knickers. My finger tips dig into your flesh gently and force their way over your freshly shaved mound, until my middle finger finds the crevice at the top of your virgina. I rum you there for a few seconds just to tease you before sliding my middle finger down across your clit and curling up into your warm moist pussy.

"Mmmmmmm" you moan with pleasure, rocking your hips to encourage my deeper touch and arching your back to push your bullet like left nipples against the fabric stretched over your tit while I continue licking and sucking its partner.

The effect of my fingers playing with your pussy is getting you very aroused. The palm of my hand is wet with the juices emanating from your feminine folds as I allow my index finger to join my middle finger in your silky hole and curl my finger tips to massage your G spot. Your body jerks at the touch, and the additional stimulation brings you to the edge of another climax.

As you crest the top of your orgasm rollercoaster, gasping for breath I whisper in your ear.

"We are being watched!"

"Oh my God!" you cry out in ecstasy. Your thighs clamp around my hand preventing its escape. My fingers are still churning against the tight muscles which are rippling around them. As a final treat, I flick your clit with my thumb and the ultra sensitive button unleashes another jolt through your body and a flood of viscous nectar covers my hand.

A few seconds later your eyes fly open.

"Being watched? Where? Who?"

"The upstairs window at the house over the back." I reply. "I think they have hidden now but I am sure he or she enjoyed your performance!"

A blush forms across your cheeks, and down onto your chest. Tucking your boob back into the clinging vest top, whilst trying to stretch your micro skirt down to give you some modesty.

I chuckle to myself. No way with you laid back will the frayed denim hem pull low enough for that! I kiss you deeply as you struggle to get your breath back.

Chapter 3. An Enjoyable Lunchtime.

"Ok Slave, I'm getting hungry now. As you have been a good girl so far I will treat you to lunch at a nice little country pub I know. So go and brush your hair and touch up your make up and we will go it five minutes."

We head back inside and as you make the minor adjustments to your look I browse through the pictures I had taken of you that morning. Another day we might just focus on that. You, dressing in your various lingerie items, or less, while I take a set of erotic picture. The thought makes me smile again, but that will have to wait for now. I frown as you descend the stairs. Hair and make-up look perfect. You still ware the outfit I have provided but have added a long black cardigan which you pull tight around you. Its length covers the skirt completely and hides the logo emblazoned on your breast.

12