Slave for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I will let you wear that for now but you will get warm in the car".

You lock the door behind you and despite being my Slave; I open the car door and watch your sexy legs fold into the foot well.

We enjoy the fifteen minute drive out into the country side. My car weaving its way around narrow lanes, through tunnels formed by the overhanging trees with the sun flashing through the windscreen. With a crunch of tyres on gravel we swing into the pub car park. It is a typical quaint country establishment boasting good food fine wine, real ales and a beer garden. I walk round the car and open your door, holding my hand out to assist you rising onto your heels.

"Just one thing before we go in." I say holding your hand to stop you heading for the door.

"Its far too warm for knitwear, the cardigan must stay in the car!"

A brief look of panic crosses your face but a squeeze of your hand and wink from me, returns some of your naughty confidence. With the offending item locked in the car we walk across the car park towards the door. My hand had started low on your back but by the time we reached the stone threshold of the inn, my fingers are tracing circles on the under curves of your bum cheeks, almost hidden by the tattered blue denim.

The pub is sparsely occupied, just the bar man and couple of old regulars. I guide you to the bar and we order drinks. It is noticeable that the conversation had died as we walked in. A glance over my shoulder confirms the reason why. Four sets of eyes are transfixed by you. In unison their gaze raises from your shiny black heels, up your defined calves and on upwards enjoying the sight of your fully exposed thighs. One guy licks his lips and other spills a drip of his beer into his lap as his mind is on other things. The palm of my hand is still resting on your bum. As the barman produces our drinks I squeeze your firm cheeks, gathering some material and lifting the hem an inch higher. You lean in closer to me, aware of what my hand is doing.

Whether the guys behind see your thong wedged between crack or not, they would defiantly have had a nice flash of your lower curves.

A drink now in each hand, I guide you towards the beer garden door.

"Can you bring out some menus when you have a minute?" I ask the barman. And with that we move out into the sunshine. I just catch the start of excited conversation before we walk out onto the grass to the nearby rustic wooded benches and tables.

Placing our drinks on the rough wooded surface I sat straddling the bench. You looked at the table trying to decide the most ladylike way to sit.

"Sit this side with me, just how I am, that way the table won't get in our way."

You stepped over the plank and settle your bottom onto the seat. The skirt was too short to tuck under you and the rough wood grain rubbed against your semi naked bottom. With a leg on each side of the bench you were unable to close your legs together in your normal lady like way. I hardly need to duck my head at all to get a clear view of the silk triangle which tried in vain to cover your pussy. A damp spot had already formed on the shear gusset turning the pretty lace almost transparent.

Although it was approaching the heat of the day there was a light breeze and the wind easily found its way into the thin vest top you almost wore. The wind fluttered the open sections of the modified shirt, running cool air up the long open slit onto your back and through the scooped arm holes and caused your nipples to rise into hard peaks.

He glanced over your shoulder and saw the Barman walking into the garden carrying two menus. As he stepped across the grass he stumbled, oblivious to the rough turf, his eyes fixed on the rear hem of your skirt which just brushed the bench. Your toned legs were fully exposed you're your cute heels almost to your hip. His eyes raked up and down your body as he slowed his approach appreciating the view.

"Your menus Sir" he stuttered holding out the food lists in my general direction but not taking his eyes off you for a second. Rather than going back straight away he tried to look busy doing nothing at the adjacent tables before returning to take our order of two steak baguettes and side order of fries.

He walked back towards the kitchen constantly looking back at you over his shoulder. We continued chatting for a few minutes until I decided to raise the game a little.

"Are you sitting comfortably still?" I enquire deliberately staring at the gap between your thighs under the hem of your customised mini skirt. You flush a bit more pink and give a little nod.

"Well in that case, let's just make you a little more uncomfortable! Put your feet up on the bench please."

You look at me quizzically but comply. Your stiletto's rested on the narrow bench, heels together. Your knees were now raised above the table and what skirt you had was bunched up in the fold at the very top of your thighs. I sway to one side a few inches to look around your shins and to see the raised back of your thighs and the scrap of lace struggling to cover the slight bulge and cleft of your pussy.

Leaning forward I plant a soft kiss on your lips. Our tongue met at the kiss deepened. My hands rested on your knees and slid slowly down your thighs till my fingers dipped below the denim at your hips. I sucked your bottom lip into my mouth and at the same moment hooked a finger of each hand behind the thin elastic waist band of your tiny thong. Your eyes widened but I held your gaze as I gently tugged the elastic down your thighs. With a small whimper of resignation you managed to rise your bum cheeks off the bench fractionally and the G string spring free. I slid it up your thighs, over your raised knees and down over your high heels.

I saw behind you that the Bar man was returning carrying our plates of food. I tucked the damp lace thong into my top pocket leaving a little of the sexy lace on view. The Barman got closer and his eyes were fixed on your raised knees and even more exposed thighs. His approach this time was from the side as he tried to gain the best view of your legs and also the scooped arm hole of your vest top. Finally he placed our food on the table and I broke his spell by saying thank you. He looked at me for the first time since returning to the garden, not that I blamed him, and he gave a shy smile. His eyes caught sight of the thin elastic hanging from my shirt pocket and his surprised eyes opened wide and looked directly into mine. The corner of my mouth curled into a small smile and with a tiny nod I gave him a wink.

My hands were still resting on your feet keeping you from moving, not that you had many options. The Barman visibly swallowed hard, struggling whether to look or not. His courage returned and he glanced to where your legs met the bench. You rubbed your knees together trying desperately to close your thighs tight but in the position I had you in your pussy lips were perfectly on show. He licked his lips and I could see the conflict on his face, knowing he should not be looking but not being able to resist.

"Oh that's delicious, all juicy and just the right amount of pink!" I said teasing his mind more as I took a bite of the steak sandwich. He flustered for a moment before retreating towards the bar again, no doubt to boast to the old regulars propping up the bar about what he saw.

I let you relax and you lower your feet to the floor but still spread on each side of the bench which still allowed me a perfect yet more discreet view of your private area. We soon finished our food and drained our drinks. The sun was still warm and we still had the late afternoon warmth to enjoy. I peeled a couple of notes from my wallet and put them on the table and weighed them down with the unused ash tray.

"That will cover the bill" I said standing up and held out my hand to help you to your feet and step over the bend. Once on your feet you puled you skirt down as far as possible again trying to cover your modesty. Pulling at the back to cover your lower bum cheek curve only caused the front to raise almost exposing your pussy lips. The skirt was the perfect length and the absolute minimum to be considered street legal...well almost.

"Are we going to leave a tip as well?" you ask.

"Well I think he has had that already!" I chuckled in return but decide to make the Barman's day. Reaching to my shirt pocket I tugged out your removed panties. I resist the temptation of bringing them to my nose to inhale your armour again and instead half tucked them under an empty plate.

"Come on lets go before he returns." I lead you by the hand to the side garden exit, avoiding the bar and out into the car park. Opening the door you slid down into the passenger seat but this time you made no attempt to pull your skirt into place. You had resigned to your exposure, and more than that it was turning you on more than you wanted to admit.

Chapter 4 The Journey Home.

As we drove back alone the country lanes with the car windows open you relaxed with the wind blowing in your face add messing with your hair. I drove carefully but when my hand was not on the gear stick changing gear as we swept through the bends it rested on your upper leg, with my fingertips caressing your inner thigh. You laid back in the seat relaxed and enjoyed the warmth of the sun and the feel of my hand. The breeze again accentuated your nipples through your thin white vest top. The large glass of wine you had consumed had left you feeling very mellow and my attentions and your semi exposure for most of the day had kept you aroused, horny, and still wanting another release.

We went past a couple of cottages and motored on into open countryside, the hedgerows flashing past the car as is navigated the dips and curves. We were soon away from all signs of habitation and I soon spotted what I had been looking for. A gap in the hedge beside the verge opened up to reveal a farm gate. I swung the car into the space and pulled on the handbrake. I winked at you and got out, walked around to the boot and took out a large picnic blanket. I opened your door and caught your hand on your pussy and the other squeezing your own breast.

"Mmmmm, naughty girl, are starting without me?" I enquired with a smile.

"I'm sorry, but I am so turn on and wet right now!" You held up two fingers to show me they were slick with juices before sucking them between your lips.

I helped you out of the car and held your hand firmly to steady you in her heels in the rough ground and long grass. My other hand passed around your waist to hold you tight against my hip.

"Where are we going and why stop in the middle of nowhere?" You asked.

My hand dropped to cup your butt cheek below your miniscule skirt and gave it a soft squeeze. "Not far just a very short walk." And with that I opened the gate wide enough for us to pass through. We turned to the right and followed a narrow dry mud path between the hedge and the wide barley field. The corn stems swayed in the light breeze and the warm afternoon sun was starting to lower casting a golden sheen over the landscape. I found a small gap in the crop caused by the wheels of some farm machinery and tugged your hand to pull you out into the corn. You giggled as the long grassy stems sickled high up your bare legs. After a dozen or so yards I stopped looked around and was happy we were out of sight of the road and only observed by a couple of swallows that darted high in the sky. I trod down an area of corn, mentally apologising to the farmer and spread out the blanket. I sat down and kicked off my shoes.

You looked beautiful, the sun bouncing off your hair your pretty face with a cute coy smile knowing exactly why we were in the field, your thighs rubbed together and from my seated position below you I could just see your panty less pussy lips peeking out from below your skirt.

"I think that outfit is surplice to requirement now" I said with a wink.

With that you pulled the vest top straight off over your head and threw it to me to catch. Then undid the single button and very short zip that allowed your belt of a denim skirt to collapse around your heels. You gave me a little spin showing off your gorgeous naked body with its sexy corves and beautiful skin, and took a little nude walk with your hands and bum cheeks brushing the ears of corn.

As I watched I kicked off my shoes and socks, unbuttoned my shirt and struggled out of my jeans, my boxer shorts disappearing in the bundle of clothes.

You turned back to face me and a wide smile spread across your face.

"I see someone is eager!" And with that you returned and stood in just in your heels on the blanket next to me.

I ran my hands up the back of each of your legs and cupped your bum cheeks pulling you gently towards me. I lowered my head and kissed your pubic mound and took a deep breath to detect your musk of arousal.

"Oh God if you start doing that I'm going to cum too quickly", you gasp, dropping to your knees and pushing my legs apart to make room for you to settle between my knees. You look at me from under your cute hair line that falls across your face. "I think you have earned this". You wink and lower your face into my lap.

My cock was already semi hard from your little naked parade but leapt to full attention as your tongue traced a wet lick along its length. The tip of your tongue swirled around the head for a few moments teasing the sensitive underside then dipped down again following the blue vein that was pulsing just below the surface of my skin. Your hands gripped my thighs, your fingers digging into the muscles as I leaned back onto my elbows to give you more access. I could feel your breath on me and hear you purring as you sucked one of my balls between your lips and bathed it with your tongue before turning your head to the other side to repeat the exquisite treatment to my other plum.

Raising your head you looked up into my eyes and opened your mouth to take the head of my cock between your warm wet lips and maintained eye contact as you slid down taking my erection all the way to the back of your throat. You paused tears welling in the corners of your eyes as you fought your gag reflex. I could feel you trying to swallow me even deeper.

Pulling back you gasped for air, drool bridging from my cock to your lips and dribbling over your chin. I could not resist resting my hand softly on your head as you dropped back down to give me one of the most memorable blow jobs a man could ever dream of.

After just a few minutes the sensations were becoming too much and I pulled you up off me and hugged you to my chest; kissing you deeply.

"I love you so much" I confessed and with that in your straddled position over my lap you lowered your hot wet pussy down onto my rampant manhood until you settled fully impaled on my shaft. With a sigh you began to rock your hips allowing a few inches of my erection to slide back and forth against your clit. Adjusting your knees allowed your movements to increase and my thrusts up into you gained length and momentum. Your hands gripped my shoulders as the passion of our love making increased.

Your vagina muscles ripples against my cock as it throbbed within the velvet passage to your womb. Your beasts bounced before my eyes. I wanted to suck a nipple between my lips but our movements were growing too frantic. A sheen of perspiration melted our skin together and I watched entranced as a bead if sweat ran from your neck across your chest to disappear down your cleavage. You lent back away from be grinding your pussy hard against my manhood. Your nipples pointing to the cloudless sky.

Between pants I heard you begin to mutter...

Oh Fuck...Oh Fuck...Oh Fuck with each thrust.

Your thighs began to shake and you squealed loud not caring who would hear even though we were totally alone. You Orgasm collided with mine starting at the point of our union and radiating out to every pleasure sensor in our bodies. Your vagina clamped hard on my penis holding it at its full depth. My balls overflowed with its hot seed racing to explode in a torrent within your unseen depths. My vision blurred for a few moments as blood drained into my cock to give a few final pulses as you sat above me quivering and twitching out of control from the sensations you were feeling...

Twenty minutes later we lay still naked on the blanked. Your arm across me and your lead on my chest. You had one leg bent at the knee draped over my thigh. I stroked your hair and felt our combined juices begin to dry on my exhausted dick. A wet spot near my hip; evidence of my cum and your fluids dribbling from your sore satisfied pussy lips.

I held you tight as you give a light shiver. The heat of the day passing quickly as the sun started to set.

"Thank you my little Slave. You have done well today. Now its time for me to return you home for a warm bubble bath and a relaxing evening."

"Mmmm yes it's been a perfect day my Master. A warm bath sounds wonderful and I am yours totally yours."

The End.

12