All Comments on 'Slave for Autumn'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

You really do perversion well. This story's perversion grossed me out, but in your hands, I was enthralled. Bravo. 5*

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks?

Ahahaha. This guy requested a little of everything and I tried my best to deliver and pack it all into 4k words.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Not sure why this story isn’t scoring higher, as it’s pretty well written and very hot. It does have some plausibility issues. If Raleigh is 18 SNF fucked 100 women since losing his cherry at 16, that’s a different one each week for two straight years.

Also, when people are doing something elicit, the most heightened sense is hearing, so it’s unlikely his spying went undetected. You might have had him set up a webcam in mom’s room to make it more plausible.

Anyhow, I gave you 5 stars for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sloppy seconds for Zeke

Better than nothing for Zeke since his friend Raleigh has a bigger dick. I think it's a little early for ass fucking though. Pussy is enough for the first time, especially for Zeke.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
A recurrent theme

The son fucking his Dad's second wife, fucking his stepmom is a recurrent theme in porn. Dad divorces son's mom and marries a younger woman, a woman often not much older than her stepson. Stepson then gets to fuck his sexy hot stepmom. Sometimes he's seduced as here, and sometimes the stepson is the aggressor. An arousing story, JJ, and deserving of the 5 stars I gave it. But I'm still chuckling that Zeke falls for Autumn! I have to wonder if the "Autumn-Fall" bit was coincidence or intentional. Will you tell us, JJ?

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments. Just to clarify...

Stories with too many sex themes don't usually get high rankings. This one has way too much going on to appeal to the masses. I don't write for the stars, though. I write because I love to write and I love to make people happy. This was a very specific request from a Literotica user. It's taken me four months to get to this request and I'm so happy I was able to deliver. I hope he likes it!

This story is told in third person limited, from Zeke's point of view so the facts are skewed in the direction Zeke perceives them in. So when it says Raleigh must have fucked 100 girls by then, it is likely an exaggeration but is meant to show you that Zeke thinks his best friend gets tons of pussy compared to him.

Also, Zeke only fucked her in the pussy for his first time. He did not fuck her in the ass. Raleigh did, though. We have no way of knowing whether this is their first time together or not since Zeke has no idea and this is told from his limited point of view. It is implied that Zeke might get to fuck her in the ass if he sticks around, but we don't know for sure what will actually happen, and so it's up to my readers' imaginations to fill in the end of this story. I like to leave some things open like this so people can do what they like with it.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 4 years agoAuthor
legsfeettoes

No, I'm not that clever. Hahaha.

I wanted to name her Summer but realized that there is someone named Summer that I know personally who would have gotten offended by this story and thought I wrote it about her. So, Autumn was the best runner-up. Had I thought of this the name of the story would be Falling for Autumn. Kinda cheesy but I like it!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
JJ Clever?

I think you're quite clever, JJ. I like your stories. The "Fall-Autumn" idea combined with the title you gave the story makes me think you may never have had the displeasure of raking leaves in your yard. Doing that can truly make one a slave to autumn! After 60+ years of raking leaves in fall, I do feel I'm a slave for autumn each year. And the worst part is that no matter how many leaves I rake up in fall, there are always some still needing removal after the snow melts in spring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice plot

More than the sex, I loved this smart story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very very Hot

Love your sexy stories. Thank you

victory8888victory8888over 2 years ago

wow great story i almost came just reading it wish i was zeke write more of these your so good at it

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Wow wow. This was just hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...