Slave for The Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teasing was excruciating. Weren't they supposed to try and make him come? Josh realized that even though they haven't touched his cock yet he was already almost on the edge, his cock twitching in anticipation of Vicky's mouth.

He thought about the possibility of his future as a slave for the next month and a half if he orgasmed, constantly humiliated and abused by these vixens. That cannot happen. Josh doubled his efforts at trying to hold on for dear life.

Josh studied the ceiling, trying to ignore the torment. His cock twitched as it received a long wet lick. He whimpered into his gag. He couldn't take this much longer.

"Ten more seconds," announced Dottie.

He could do that, that's not so bad.

The licking, fondling, stroking and rubbing intensified. They were trying their best to make him lose. His resolve was weakening, orgasm fast approaching.

"3..."

Becka pinched his nipples. He must make it.

"2..."

Vicky sucked on the tip of his cock. Just a little bit longer.

"1..."

Oh sweet god.

"Time."

All the stimulation stopped at once.

His orgasm was already on its way and there was no stopping it. He spasmed and squirmed in his seat. His cock twitched as his juices slowly oozed out, spilling on the wooden seat underneath him.

The fact that they stopped prior to his climax caused his orgasm to pass without the intensity he was used to. Josh was frustrated from the unsatisfying release, but at least he lasted the three minutes and was now free to go.

The girls kept smiling ominously at him though, giving him an unsettling feeling in his stomach.

Vicky stood up and smiled at him. "Hope that was worth it for you, it'll be the last one in a while."

What did she mean? He only climaxed after the timer passed. Josh tried to say something through the gag.

Becka grabbed the sock in his mouth and yanked it out. The rush of fresh air in his mouth made the taste of her sweat return with a vengeance, he collected the spit in his mouth and coughed it up on the floor.

"What are you talking about? I managed to last the-" he asked.

"No you didn't worm," Vicky interrupted and grabbed Dottie's phone, showing him that the timer only just now reached one minute twenty.

It dawned on him. They tricked him. Oh no. They can't. He won't-

A slap on his cheek forced him to face reality. "And I told you to address us as 'Miss', you'll have plenty of time to get used to it over the upcoming month and a half," she added with a grin.

The hopeless situation began to sink in for Josh as he looked around the room at his new owners, all watching him with a predatory look, even Dottie.

"Oh I know what'll be perfect for him," Gemma made her way outside

Vicky collected his semen on the wooden seat in her hand and moved it in front of his face. "You want a taste?" she asked.

He was stunned, quickly he started to shake his head, refusing to open his mouth. Surely she wasn't going to make him eat it? Right?

Vicky laughed at his reaction and proceeded to clean off her hand on his hair, coating his hair in his own juices.

Gemma returned holding a black leather dog collar. Josh gave her a pleading look and stretched away from her, but it was useless.

The girls snapped a few more photos of Josh. Frowning, tied to a chair naked, semen dripping from his hair, smudged make-up on his face and a dog-collar around his neck.

"Aww, don't look so sad," Becka said. "Clearly your perverted mind enjoyed the abuse, your dick is already hard again."

He was ashamed that she was right. His body betrayed him and enjoyed the continued attention he was getting. Who can blame him though, this was the closest he ever got to sleeping with a girl.

"And you will get to enjoy it many more times over the summer," Becka finished her speech with a peck on his cheek, making him blush.

"We can even make you feel good if you'll be a good boy," said Gemma as she stroked his hair and then licked off the few remains of his semen on her fingers.

Vicky stood in front of him, pointing her phone at him. "Look into the camera and say that you deserve all this for being a sick pervert," she commanded.

Oh no. She was recording. Josh tried to look away from the camera to hide his face and thrashed around in the chair.

Gemma grabbed him by the hair and pulled his head to face the camera.

"Say it worm, or you'll be sorry," threatened Vicky.

"I-" He didn't want to be tormented again, but the words just refused to leave his mouth.

"Becka," said Vicky.

Becka stepped next to Josh and met his gaze. She pulled her fist back and punched him in the stomach. Josh coughed and whimpered, surprised by her strength.

"Say it!" repeated Vicky.

"I-uh," as soon as he stopped Vicky gave him an angry look, prompting him to continue. "I'm a sick pervert and I deserve all that's being done to me," Josh reluctantly said into the camera.

"Say that you enjoy it," added Becka.

"I enjoy all of it," continued Josh.

Gemma let go of his hair and the girls all laughed.

"Let's leave him to reflect on his future girls, we can finally watch something," suggested Vicky and made her way with the rest to the couch.

Josh was left behind tied to a chair, he could see the TV from his position, but wasn't interested in some reality show on an island.

The girls continued to have fun and enjoy their night, completely ignoring his presence.

Josh remembered the warnings Ms. Edwards gave him and how stupid he was to ignore them. How could Vicky be so cruel all of a sudden? She was so sweet to him the last couple of days, was she just pretending the whole time?

His cock twitched as he noticed Vicky's breasts smooched on the leather couch cushions. She was so perfect. He just couldn't help lusting after her, even with all the abuse she put him through.

"Girls... The perv is back at it again, ogling us," said Gemma, noticing him staring at Vicky.

Becka got up and walked over to him. "So you didn't learn your lesson not be a degenerate pervert?" she asked and gripped his balls tight.

"N-No Miss Becka, I'm s-sorry, I-uh just got lost in thought a little," he tried to explain.

"Oh you got lost in something I'm sure," Becka replied.

"Wait here, I know what to do about him," said Vicky and whispered something to Dottie before walking out of the room.

Dottie made her way over to the fridge and took out some ice from the freezer and wrapped it in a rag. Becka let go of his balls and Dottie pressed the bag on his cock. The cold ice burned the sensitive skin on his cock as he cried out.

"Shut the fuck up," said Becka and gathered up her socks off the floor and restored the smelly gag.

Vicky returned with some clear plastic contraption in her hands. "Spread his legs," she said to Dottie and she immediately did so.

Vicky started assembling the contraption around his cock and balls, it finally dawned on him what it was. A chastity cage. He tried to struggle but Dottie held his knees spread.

"There we go, it won't be so much fun to perv on us now," Vicky said as she finished assembling the cage and put the key to it in her pocket.

Josh looked down, his cock smushed together in the small clear-plastic prison.

"I don't want his sick eyes on us," Becka said and took a pillow from the couch and started to take off it's cover. "Where'd you get that anyway?" she asked Vicky.

"Markie tried to convince me to be his keyholder when we were together, I kept it after he left for college," Vicky explained.

Becka giggled and pulled the now empty pillow cover over Josh's head, making him effectively blind again.

The girls returned to the couch and continued to enjoy their night, now without Josh watching their every movement.

After listening to them talk about boys and gossiping for at least another hour, they quieted down and started whispering something among them. Josh tensed up as he heard them get up and walk over to him.

The ropes around his legs and wrists started loosening. Were they letting him go?

"I hope you remember what will happen if you try something worm," said Vicky.

Josh thought about rushing them and running away from this house of horrors, but they had the photos, and it was the word of all four of them against his. No, he couldn't do that, he would have to play along with their games and hopefully when they let their guard down, he could take their phones from them and run.

The ropes were now completely removed from his limbs and the pillow case and socks yanked from his face.

All three of the girls were standing around him, giggling. Wait where was Becka? They moved apart to reveal Becka pushing a large dog kennel into the living room.

Josh was horrified, surely he couldn't fit in there. Not comfortably anyway.

"Miss n-no please-" he begged.

"But oh yes, I'm sure you'd like to play some more games, but the night is over and we need to make sure you are secure, so you don't do something stupid you'd regret," explained Vicky.

Josh hesitantly got off the chair and tried to fit into the kennel on his hands and knees.

The inside smelled of piss and god knows what.

To his surprise there was more space than he anticipated and he got in without any issue, he could even turn around to look out at the grinning girls watching him.

Vicky closed and latched the front door of the kennel and locked it. "That should keep you safe, comfortable?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Vicky, thank you," he replied, playing along with their games so they eventually trust him enough to give him an opportunity to escape.

Vicky laughed and the rest of the girls joined in. "Oh, I'm so-so glad," she said and laughed some more.

"Fucking perv, probably loves all this," added Gemma.

The girls turned away from him and started hugging and saying their goodbyes to each other. Both Gemma and Dottie left the room and the house, Becka remained with Vicky in the living room.

"You wanna sleep in my room or you want the guest room," asked Vicky looking at Becka.

"I'll sleep in your room if you don't mind," Becka replied.

"Okay," said Vicky and hit the cage a couple of times causing it to rattle. "Worm, we're going to bed what do you say?" she asked.

"Good night Miss Vicky and Miss Becka, h-have sweet dreams," Josh quickly replied.

"Aww, such a good boy, thank you," said Becka and laughed along with Vicky.

Vicky picked up a blanket from the couch and threw it over the kennel, leaving him in darkness. He heard the girls walk off and start talking loudly and laughing upstairs.

Josh tried to push on the side of the kennel. It was sturdy, he didn't have enough space to get the leverage to break it open, that wouldn't have solved the issue of his photos anyway though. He will have to bide his time and wait for the perfect opportunity to strike.

He struggled and tried to find a comfortable position to lie down in the kennel, eventually settling in. After the rough night of abuse and torment he was fast asleep, far away from this nightmare in the safe land of dreams.