Slave for The Summer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to hang out with the girls at the pool, and he definitely didn't want any more punishment. He was determined to do his absolute best.

Vicky's hands rested on Dottie's shoulders, she started whispering something to her. Dottie's face turned to shock at what she was hearing, but then nodded her head. Dottie parted her thighs, giving Josh a look under her skirt, she had on blue panties with white dots. Josh thought he detected a hint of a wet spot on the front.

"What are you waiting for?" asked Vicky looking down at him.

Josh leaned over and moved his head closer to Dottie's crotch. He carefully moved her skirt up to get better access. He slid her panties down to her knees. Arching his back as he leaned over, ready to begin. He placed his cuffed hands on the floor to hold himself up. Josh looked up at Dottie's face, waiting for her to tell him to begin. Dottie looked down at him with lust, her face red and sweating. She bit her lip as their eyes met.

"Come on, five minutes start now," said Vicky and pushed his face down to meet Dottie's pussy.

Josh started lapping his tongue between her lips. He cluelessly explored her depths. When he pushed his face a little deeper and nudged her with his tongue, he felt her twitch and heard a gasp escape her lips. He thought he was doing good, for his first time anyway.

As he continued licking away, he felt Dottie's hand grasp the back of his head. He looked up to see that Dottie's eyes were closed and her mouth hanged open as she leaned her her head back. Vicky stared down at him with a wicked smile on her face.

Dottie started to guide his head deeper and higher with her hand. His tongue grazed a tiny nub at the top, which elicited a moan from Dottie. He flicked his tongue around the nub again. Another moan. Josh teased away at it and continued lapping at her pussy.

He heard Dottie's moans ramp up, getting louder and louder. Her legs clamped together tightly around his head. Her hand pulled him deeper, he felt her legs twitch and her body squirm in her seat. His face was covered in her juices as her orgasm arrived. The taste was sweet and tangy, he liked it though.

Dottie released her thighs holding his head, causing him to fall away from her on his butt. She continued moaning loudly as Josh tried to catch his breath on the floor.

Vicky clapped her hands and walked over to him. "Good job slave, you did it, you made her come in just under five minutes, congratulations," she said and patted his head.

She helped him up onto his feet and took a hold of the chain connecting his wrist cuffs, pulling him toward the back exit. Josh struggled keeping up, only able to make small steps because of the chain connecting his ankles together.

"W-What about Dottie, Miss?" he asked as they passed Dottie, still sitting down and recovering from her orgasm.

"She'll have to clean up the house now that you won," said Vicky and pulled at the chain.

"W-Wait Miss," he said and stopped, pulling back as Vicky tried to lead him outside.

She looked back at him with an annoyed expression on her face. "What?"

"I can't go outside like this Miss. W-What if someone sees?" Josh said with a blush.

Vicky chuckled. "Don't worry," she said and pulled at the chain hard, moving him out through the door.

Becka was swimming laps in the pool. Her muscular body on display in her one piece blue and white swimsuit. "Hey you guys, finally joining us?" she asked looking up at them from the water.

"What's he doing here?" asked Gemma, resting in one of the lounge chairs on the side, lowering her sunglasses to look at them.

"He won, fair and square so he gets to join us," explained Vicky with a smile. She led him over to where Gemma was sitting and let go of his chain. "Take care of him, I need to go change," she told Gemma.

"Sure," Gemma answered as Vicky left and made her way back inside.

Josh stood there motionless, the last time he was alone with Gemma she made him look like a cheap prostitute. He looked down at her, resting in her chair, 'sunning' even though she had a sunshade above her, keeping her completely in the shadow.

"What?" Gemma asked, remaining still with her eyes closed.

Did she feel him look at her or something?

"N-Nothing Miss Gemma," he answered and looked away.

Gemma grunted.

All the girls seemed to take pleasure in tormenting him, but Gemma particularly seemed to hate him for some reason. He kept standing there, hoping Becka would get out of the water soon to save him. He heard the back door open, Vicky walked out in her bright orange bikini with a towel in her hand and one of the shopping bags from before in the other. Joining them she laid her towel on the lounge chair next to Gemma's.

"He behaving?" Vicky asked.

"He checked me out once you left," said Gemma without moving a muscle.

Josh blushed and opened his mouth a little in shock, but remained still.

Vicky giggled. "That true slave?" she asked.

"I-uh I just looked at her, nothing more, Miss," Josh explained.

Vicky smiled. "You like that don't you? Looking at girls," she asked.

"Y-Yes Miss Vicky," he admitted. She knew the answer before asking anyway.

"Then good news for you slave, you'll get plenty of looking at us today," she said, rummaging through the bag that she brought. "Come here." She motioned to the metal pole holding up the sunshade over Gemma.

Josh moved over and Vicky pushed his back to the cold pole. She took out a couple of spools of rope from the bag and started unwrapping it. "A little help Gemma?"

Gemma got up and undid the cuffs on his hands, moving them behind the pole and cuffing them back together. She took a hold of one of the ends of the rope and started tying him to the pole with Vicky.

In a few moments he was completely wrapped up to the pole, unable to move an inch.

"Comfortable?" Vicky asked standing up after she finished wrapping his legs to the pole with the rope.

"Miss, please, is this really necessary?" Josh asked, disappointed that this was the way he was about to spend his time at the pool.

Vicky chuckled. "You like looking at us, so I wanted to make you happy, but we have to make sure you don't try something, like touching."

"But Miss, I promise I won't-"

"Quiet slave," Vicky said sternly and took out a black leather strap with a black block in the middle. She strapped it around his head, the block was made of hard rubber and filled up his mouth, only a smooth leather surface covering his mouth was visible from the outside.

"There, now be a good slave and don't make a fuss," Vicky said and giggled.

"You guys coming in? The water is amazing," said Becka from the pool. Her gaze met Josh's, he thought he detected a hint of pity in her eyes.

"I certainly am, what about you?" asked Vicky looking at Gemma sitting on her chair.

"What about Dottie?" asked Gemma, standing up.

"She should be finished soon with the mess inside, I told her to join us after," said Vicky.

"I'll go check on her," said Gemma and headed toward the house.

"Suit yourself," said Vicky with a knowing smile. She turned away toward the pool and started running, she cannonballed into the water making a huge splash. A drizzle of the pool water hit Josh's toes. Vicky's head emerged from the water and she laughed along with Becka.

Josh sulked, staring at Vicky and Becka playing in the water, unable to join them. Vicky's bag started buzzing, the sound of her ringtone was playing.

Trying to get back on Vicky's good graces he tried getting her attention. "MMMmmmmMMmm," the gag made it almost impossible though.

"What's that?" asked Becka from the water after a couple of moments.

Vicky paused and listened to the sound, then emerged from the pool and walked over to the bag. She met Josh's tortured gaze and smiled. She took out her phone and looked at it. Josh noticed her put in '2486' as her password to unlock her phone and pick up the call.

"Hey mom, what's up?" she asked. Ms. Edwards was on the line, she tried warning him. Josh dreaded thinking about what she would think if she saw him right now.

"I don't know where Josh is, he's your boy not mine," she said and laughed along with Becka who was listening in from the pool.

Vicky stepped closer to Josh and started stroking his body between the pieces of rope wrapped around it.

"I haven't seen him... He's a horny nerd... No, but I-... Yeah... Max?... Will do... Bye..." Vicky hung up the call and looked up to josh's face. Her hand slid over his chest to his exposed nipple and pinched it. Vicky chuckled at Josh's pained whimper and attempt to wiggle under the ropes. She snapped a few more pictures of him tied to the pole with her phone and turned around. "Becka?"

"Yeah?" Becka stopped swimming around and looked up at her.

"Would you take that mutt of my mother's over to your house and ask your mom to take care of him? I don't want him here all summer," Vicky asked,

Becka swam to the edge of the pool and got out. "Yeah sure, she'd love to take care of Max," Becka answered.

"Thanks," Vicky said and sighed. "Let's go get him and get him over to your place," she said and walked back inside with Becka.

Josh was now completely alone outside, tied to the sunshade. The rope was digging into his skin, he tried struggling against it to loosen it a little, but it only served to tighten it more. He whimpered softly. It was useless. He remained there waiting for someone to come release him. At least he was in the shade.

He spent at least ten minutes trapped there, whimpering and struggling against the ropes, before Dottie emerged from the house alone and walked over to him. She plonked down on the chair next to him.

"Vicky and Becka are gone for now," she said and looked up at Josh. "Gemma decided to take a nap, so it's just the two of us," she added. A sly smile began to appear on her face.

Josh was surprised by her behavior, she hardly said a word until now. Her timid nature now seemingly gone.

Dottie took a key out of her pocket. "Look what I found," she announced.

Was that the key to his chastity cage? "MMMMMmmmmm," Josh struggled against his bonds and tried to speak through his gag.

"Calm down, all in due time," Dottie said and stood up, putting the key back in her pocket. "Keep still," she said and started untying the ropes wrapped around his body. It took a couple of minutes, but he was finally released from the ropes. She managed to get one of the cuffs off of his wrist, letting the cuff dangle by the chain from his other wrist.

Josh stroked all the red sore spots over his body where the rope especially dug into his skin.

"Hurts doesn't it," Dottie said and started walking away toward the house. "Come on," she said, looking back at him behind her, waving with her hand.

Josh hurried up and joined her inside. Gemma was laying on the couch, snoring. Dottie put her finger to her lips and smiled at his still gagged face. She slowly walked upstairs with Josh in tow. Dottie closed the doors to his room behind her and sat on his bed, she patted next to her.

While confused and a little scared, Josh decided to sit down with her.

"Let's get this off of you," she said and took the leather gag off of him.

Josh worked his sore jaw. "Thanks Miss Dottie."

Dottie laughed. "You don't have to call me Miss," she explained and laughed some more.

"O-Okay, thanks," he said.

Dottie stopped laughing and smiled. They sat there in silence, examining each other. Dottie chuckled. "You're a little confused, huh?" she asked with a giggle.

"Y-Yeah," he answered.

"The only one into this whole slave thing is Vicky and Gemma," she explained.

"Why are you here then?"

Dottie looked down at the floor and sighed. "You're not the only one who is getting blackmailed by Vicky," she said and looked back up to meet Josh's gaze. "It's not that long ago that she tormented me much the same as she torments you now," she elaborated.

Josh blushed, imagining Dottie naked and tied down like he was with a gag in her mouth. "W-What about Becka?" he asked.

"Hmm, I think Becka just really likes being around Vicky or something, I don't know, they were always inseparable," Dottie said.

"You'll help me then?" Josh asked.

"Help you how?" she asked and turned her head sideways.

"We need to get their phones and delete the blackmail they have on us, then we can-" Josh stopped speaking as Dottie started laughing at his suggestion.

"Forget about that, been there, tried that, it's better to just accept it, trust me," she said once she stopped laughing. "It's not like you don't enjoy it," she added with a sly grin.

Josh blushed. "I can't control that, it's just lust, I don't want any of this."

"Sure, keep telling yourself that," Dottie commented.

Was she right? Did he really like this more than he cared to admit to himself? If given the chance, would he really want to escape?

"Would you at least take this collar off me? It's really tight and it hurts to move my neck," he asked.

"Sure," she said with a nod and gently unlocked the collar and took it off, placing it on the bed next to her.

"Thanks," he said as he carefully rubbed his sore neck. "So, what do they have on you?" he asked.

Dottie chuckled. "Yeah, I ain't telling you."

"Come on, I still don't understand how someone like you ever got involved with someone, well, someone like them," he said.

"What do you mean? Do I not look like your idea of a cheerleader?" she asked with a smile.

"Well, I mean more like-uh, like yesterday, when they were talking about fucking their boyfriends and you just sat there silent," he said.

Dottie chuckled. "You believed all that stuff they said?" she asked.

He gave her a confused look.

"They made most of it up just to make you horny and go along with their plans," she explained and laughed at him.

Josh felt embarrassed, he realized they tricked him even more than he thought. How could he be so stupid?

"Anyway, I try to act meek and obedient, that's what Vicky wants, she's nicer to me then, you should do the same," she added. "You might even start enjoying yourself even more."

Josh blushed. Would he be willing to do that? Give up any hopes of escape and become their submissive toy? He already did what they asked from fear of punishment anyways. Holding onto the hope of escape helped him through it though. Could he really let go of his resistance and just enjoy himself?

"So uh," Dottie started speaking again. "You want to get that cage off of you and I could return your favor from earlier?" Dottie asked, her coyness showing again.

"W-What favor?" Josh asked.

"The orgasm you gave me, dummy," Dottie said and chuckled at how clueless he was.

"Y-Yeah, I uh, I'd love that, if you want to," he said.

"Great," she said and turned to him on the bed. "Lean back for me."

Josh turned to her, moving his legs on the bed and leaned back on his pillows.

Dottie took out the key to his cage from her pocket and unlocked him from his prison. As soon as she took it off of him, his cock hardened almost completely.

"Hello there, you must be real horny," she said and stroked his balls and cock. "No wonder after all they put you through," She looked up into his eyes, he detected worry on her face. "You can't say anything about this to Vicky or the others, you understand? You have to act like nothing happened," she requested, sounding concerned.

Josh nodded and spoke. "Of course, I won't say nothing."

Dottie leaned down, her head moving to his crotch. He felt her breath dance on his sensitive skin. A hesitant lick turned into a forceful assault as her mouth enveloped his entire penis.

Her tongue expertly swirled around the head of his cock, bringing him to the edge in no time at all. He wasn't going to last long. He leaned back. He was getting closer and closer, soon the wave of pleasure that he felt approaching would wash over him and-

His eyes met Vicky's, standing in the door, looking down at Dottie bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

"What are you doing?" Vicky asked, almost shouting.

Dottie immediately withdrew her head from his crotch, coughing. She looked up at Vicky. "I'm so sorry Miss, he threatened me if I didn't do it," she said and kneeled down on the floor.

Josh was stunned by Dottie's outrageous claim. "That's not true, she offered to return the favor from this morning and-" he tried to argue.

"Quiet both of you," interrupted Vicky. "I'm very disappointed in you Dottie, I thought you were over outbursts like this."

"I'm so sorry Miss Vicky," said Dottie and bowed her head to the floor.

"And you," said Vicky turning to Josh. "You were making such progress, I had high hopes for you, and all of it now thrown away like this."

Josh didn't know what to do, so he decided to just copy what Dottie is doing, she already went through all this once. He hurried off of the bed and bowed his head Vicky, "I apologize Miss Vicky."

"Pet get up," commanded Vicky with a grunt.

Josh started to get up, he stopped when he saw Dottie get up first next to him and approach Vicky. Was 'pet' Dottie?

"Cage him, cuff him and collar him pet," Vicky instructed.

"Yes Miss," said Dottie and started cuffing his other wrist back up. Then she proceeded to lock the cage back on him. She tried to carefully place the collar around Josh's neck, as she was snapping the buckle on it she whispered in his ear. "Sorry."

She got up and faced Vicky, returning the key back to her.

"Come with me pet," Vicky said and turned back to Josh. "Stay here and think about what you did worm." She closed the door behind Dottie, leaving Josh alone in his room.

He leaned his back on the bed and breathed out. He had some time to rest before his punishment would arrive. Josh felt a little guilty for the entire situation, even though Dottie tried to lie about him threatening her, it was her pleasuring him after all, he should be the only one punished. He heard Dottie's muffled screams travel through the halls of the house. This was crazy, they can't just do what they want with them. He had to do something.

He went over to his desk, he rummaged around looking for his phone. Wait. Josh remembered that his phone was in his pants, that were still somewhere downstairs after last night.

Turning around he slowly approached the door. He opened it slightly, looking out if someone is near. It seemed that the coast was clear. He opened the door fully and entered the hall.

Josh noticed that Vicky's phone was lying on a set of drawers in the hall outside his door. She must have left it here and forgot about it in her rage. He took it and went back into his room.

He remembered her password from earlier, he punched in '2486', unlocking her phone. He clicked on her call history, last call was with 'Mother'. He pressed the call back button and waited as the phone dialed Ms. Edwards.

He'd lose his job if he told Ms. Edwards what was happening, but he didn't care about that anymore. She would tell Vicky to get rid of all the photos and videos and the nightmare would be over.

The phone kept ringing. She wasn't picking up. Maybe he could leave her a voice-mail, when she got it she would-

He heard somebody outside his door. In a rush, he hid the phone under his bedsheets.

"Vicky wants you to come down," said Becka poking her face inside.

Josh looked back at her and nodded, trying to keep calm, hoping she didn't notice anything amiss.

"What did you just put under there?" she asked as he joined her at the door. Becka stepped around him and went inside, approaching his bed.

"Nothing Miss, I just-" he tried saying but it was too late.

Becka took out Vicky's phone from under his bedsheets. Becka looked back at him, a mixture of anger and sadness on her face.

"Please Becka, don't tell her, please I-"