Slave for The Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicky and her friends continue to torment Josh.
9.3k words
4.51
27.5k
31

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
181 Followers

Author's note: Hi, after some of the feedback I got from the first chapter I'd like to warn everyone that this story is in the nonconsent/reluctance category and contains themes of humiliation, discipline and bdsm practices that go along with that. If that isn't your cup of tea I recommend you find a different story. If that didn't dissuade you I hope you have fun and maybe leave a comment telling me what you liked/didn't like and what you'd like to see next :)


It was quiet. Josh was awake. Faint sunlight was seeping through the blanket and landing warmly on his skin. His body, recovering from last nights abuse, refused to move, still sore and painful all over.

One moment he was studying and taking care of the house and the next he's sleeping in a dog kennel with a collar around his neck and a chastity cage on his cock.

Josh shook his head. He mustn't think about all that. Happy thoughts. Just under two months and he'll be free again, sleeping in his relatively comfortable bed back in his dorm, going to classes, working at the coffee shop, flirting with Ms. Edwards whose daughter currently held the keys to his cock-

Shit. It was useless. His mind couldn't escape the reality of his situation. His worries and fears poisoning any soothing thought he tried to have. He was a slave. How could he let this happen? He had to do something, escape somehow. But how?

He was a man and they just girls, why did he let them do all of this to him? He could just overpower them and-

Josh sighed. Yeah right, fat chance. He was scrawny and out of shape, never really exercising except for PE classes, while they were all fit and had superior numbers. Maybe if he could somehow get one of them alone and get the jump on them. What then though?

There was still the issue of the pictures and videos they took of him, he couldn't let those get out. His already almost non-existent social life would be completely over, he would lose his job, maybe get kicked out of college, and his parents would probably disown him. He had to somehow get his hands on their phones and delete all of it. Blackmailed into submission. Fuck.

And even if he did all that, they said they would claim that he sexually assaulted them. Josh was sure he wouldn't survive in prison. Not with his dignity intact that is.

They had no hard evidence though, it would be just their word against his. There was four of them, so the scales would be tipped in their favor, but maybe they were just bluffing. Would they go through all that trouble, dealing with police and such, just to ruin his life?

Probably not. So all he had to do was get a hold of all their phones somehow. Getting the key to the cage around his cock would also be nice, but he could deal with that on his own somehow.

He heard someone stomping above him and faint sounds of voices talking. They were awake.

Fear shot through him in anticipation of more abuse. Maybe they'd let him go, he hoped. They were drunk yesterday, they let things go too far, they'll realize how crazy all this is, apologize, and let him go. Hopefully.

Their voices were getting louder. The unmistakable sound of Vicky's laughter filled his ears.

"You're not gonna believe what that bitch told me," said Vicky talking to someone. From the sound of it he assumed she was in the kitchen behind him. "She said that she 'didn't care as long as I kept my dirty paws off of her boyfriend', what a bitch."

"You can't let her talk to you like that, you're the captain and she's just a newbie," he heard Becka respond.

"Exactly what I was thinking, I'll have to teach her how to treat her betters, a lesson she won't soon forget."

The threatening tone of voice with which Vicky said that reminded Josh of her sadistic tendencies from last night. He kept listening to them talk, trying not to move a muscle so as to not make them aware that he wasn't asleep, just in case they still wanted to continue in their abuse from yesterday. He had to enjoy as much rest as he could.

The girls rummaged around in the kitchen, probably preparing some breakfast for themselves. A grumble in Josh's stomach reminded him of his own hunger. It wasn't as important an issue as his dry thirsty throat though.

Their voices kept getting louder and louder, but suddenly stopped mid-sentence. He heard them softly whisper something, he was unable to make out what they were saying. The sound of their laughter passed by his cage and the sound of the TV filled the room.

Josh remained resting in the kennel, listening to the faint sound of morning news shows and the girls gossiping about their friends. His bladder ached to remind him that he also has to go to the toilet. He couldn't hide in the cage forever.

He shifted off of his back in the kennel, so that he was on all fours facing the front of the cage. He cleared his throat, trying to get their attention and make them aware that he is awake.

There was no reaction. Josh started to speak, but quickly stopped himself. He remembered their demands, he had to call them 'Miss' or face punishment, and he certainly didn't want to go through all that again.

"G-Good morning Miss Vicky and Miss Becka, c-can I please be let out?" he hesitantly asked from the kennel.

The sound of the TV lowered in volume. He could hear them whisper among themselves again. Their steps and giggles started nearing his kennel.

The blanket over the cage was suddenly pulled off in one swift motion. He saw both of them standing in front of his cage, looking down on him.

Vicky was wearing a short dark gray tank-top that showed off her lean belly, with only red panties covering her lower half. Her breasts were almost spilling out as she wasn't wearing any bra, as was usual for her in the mornings.

Becka had on a black sports bra and green shorts with white stripes on the side that barely classified as more than panties. Showing off her fit muscular body and olive skin.

"Hi-ya worm, how was your night? Comfortable I hope," asked Vicky with a playful grin.

His hopes of this being only a temporary thing for one night quickly vanished.

"Y-Yes Miss Vicky," Josh lied knowing that complaints would get him nowhere. "Miss, could I go to the bathroom and have something to drink, please?"

"Hmm, understandable, we'll let you out and let you take care of your needs."

"But Gemma isn't back with the gear yet," said Becka.

"I think we can handle him, he'll behave, right worm?" asked Vicky as the kennel rattled from her kick.

"Y-Yes Miss Vicky, I'll behave," Josh answered and bowed his head down to look at the floor.

The girls laughed at his pitiful display of submission.

"See, he knows he's our bitch," said Vicky and ducked down to the floor, working the lock on the kennel door. "He won't make any trouble."

The door of the kennel swung open. Josh started crawling out through the opening, but Vicky pushed him back inside.

"Who told you that you can come out worm, hmm? If you are going to act like this, maybe we should just lock you back up," Vicky threatened.

"No, wait, please, I apologize Miss Vicky, I misunderstood you," Josh said with desperation in his voice and bowed his head again multiple times.

The girls giggled. "Well try not to misunderstand me again, stupid worm, or you'll be spending the day in here."

"Yes Miss Vicky, I'll try my best not to be stupid" he said. Becka chuckled and walked off to the kitchen.

"Okay, come out now and remain on all fours in front of your cage," commanded Vicky, standing up and stepping away from the cage so that he had some space.

Josh slowly crawled out of the kennel. Resisting the urge to stretch his body he remained on his hands and knees on the cold hardwood floor. He heard Becka somewhere behind him.

"Good boy, I knew you could behave," said Vicky with a smile.

He felt Becka tug at his collar and snap something on it, he looked up at her standing next to Vicky. She was holding a rope leash attached to his collar.

"Unfortunately for you," Vicky said and paused to laugh. "Or maybe fortunately, Gemma is still on her way here, so you will have to remain on all fours and leashed until she arrives, so that we can keep an eye on you and make sure you don't do something stupid again."

Vicky ducked down so that their eyes were on the same level. "You wouldn't do something stupid to make us angry, right?" she asked while her hand stroked his hair and slid down to caress his cheek.

Josh stared deep into her eyes. He wasn't sure if what he saw in them was genuine caring or just a pretense. "N-No Miss Vicky, I won't."

Vicky smiled and stood up.

"Come on," said Becka and tugged at the leash, pulling his neck to her as she walked further into the house.

Josh did his best to follow her on all fours, trying to keep up with her pace. His neck was sore from wearing the tight leather collar all night, so he wanted to keep her pulling at his leash to a minimum.

Becka opened the bathroom door and motioned him to get inside with a swing of her head. She kicked his butt inside as he passed her.

Josh crawled inside and stopped next to the toilet. He looked up at Becka and waited for her permission to use it.

"Go on, do your business," she said, holding her phone in one hand and tapping it with her fingers, her other hand still holding his leash.

Josh stood up and sat down on the porcelain seat. The tight cage around his cock was making it hard to pee. He looked up at Becka staring into her phone with a bored expression. "C-Could you please remove the cage Miss Becka?" Josh asked, hoping she would take pity on him.

"No chance, I don't have the key anyway," said Becka without even looking at him.

"Could you at least give me some privacy Miss? I promise I won't do something dumb."

"You're not leaving my sight dweeb," said Becka and looked at him with a sly grin. "You embarrassed about me seeing you pee?" she chuckled. "I think you are forgetting I saw more than that last night," she laughed some more. "Now get to it," she said sternly and tugged at his leash, eliciting a soft whimper from Josh as the collar chafed his neck.

"Y-Yes Miss." Josh proceeded to empty his full bladder, the cage and Becka's chuckling made it difficult, but he managed.

Josh considered attempting to ambush Becka now. It was just the two of them here and she wasn't paying much attention to him. He would have the element of surprise.

Josh scanned her fit body exposed by her revealing clothing. The impressive muscles on her arms and the hint of a six-pack on her belly scared him. Could he really take her? What if he failed? He would be in a world of hurt and-

"You done yet?" she said and looked up at him, meeting his stare. "What are you looking at dweeb?" she asked.

"N-Nothing Miss, I'm sorry," Josh said and quickly looked away at the floor. He didn't dare try and take her on. He wasn't going to beat her, no way.

Becka moved closer to him and nudged his leg with hers. Josh looked up into her eyes, her face was gentle with a hint of intrigue.

"You like looking at me?" she asked.

Josh tensed up, expecting abuse for ogling her.

"Do you think I look hot?" she continued asking.

Josh blushed. Was she playing with him?

Becka nudged his leg again harder. "Say something, don't leave me hanging."

"Uh y-yes Miss, I do."

Becka kept looking at him, her raised eyebrow beckoned him to continue.

"You are very beautiful Miss, very uh sexy."

"What do you like best about me?" Becka asked, still with the same expression without any sign of mockery.

"I like your-uh, I like your muscles and you have a great smile," he elaborated.

Becka looked startled, her mouth opened slightly, disarmed by his honest compliment.

"You like my muscles?" she asked in surprise.

"Uh-huh."

"Do you like muscular women?" Becka asked and leaned closer to him, her breasts just inches away from his face.

"Y-Yes I do."

"Does it get you hot, knowing that I could overpower you?" she asked, placing her hand softly around his neck.

"Y-Y-Yes," he answered, hoping that was what she wanted to hear as her grip on his neck tightened.

"Would you like me to-"

Becka's question was interrupted by a call from Vicky. "Gemma's here!"

"Come on," said Becka, the gentle expression gone from her face. Their moment ruined. She tugged at his leash, pulling him off the toilet and on the floor.

Following her on his hands and knees, they arrived back in the open kitchen. Josh could see both Gemma and Dottie have arrived, huddled around the dining room table with Vicky.

Gemma had on a long gray t-shirt with multiple holes, the shirt almost covered her black shorts that showed off her long pale legs.

Dottie was dressed much more conservatively, in a green buttoned up shirt and a yellow plaid skirt, with long socks going up almost all the way under her skirt, exposing only a little bit of her skin. She was holding multiple bulging shopping bags.

Becka led Josh over to the table and nudged him with her foot to turn ninety degrees. "Hi, what took you so long?" Becka asked as she sat her behind on Josh's back.

"I needed some help bringing it all over, so I had to wait for this one to get over to my place, taking her sweet time," said Gemma motioning to Dottie.

"Let's see it," said Vicky.

Dottie swung the bags onto the table. The girls gasped as they examined what was inside of them. From his angle he couldn't see up on the table. The girls started going through the contents, examining them.

"Whoa, where did you get all of this?" asked Becka.

"My sis is big in the bdsm scene, she put some of her old stuff that she didn't need anymore in the attic at our house, so I 'borrowed' it," explained Gemma.

Bdsm scene? Josh didn't like the sound of that. His body trembled, his weak muscles strained under Becka's weight. Without a word Becka nudged him with her foot, noticing his shakes. Josh tried to hold his position as best he could. Fearful of them using the contents of the bags on him.

"You sure we'll need all of this? I mean we made do before," Becka asked.

"We'll find a use for it, don't you worry," said Vicky.

Staring at the floor in front of him he could see Vicky's feet enter his vision. He looked up at her, she was holding a set of chains and straps of black leather, a grin on her face. He felt Becka get up off of him and remove the leash from his collar.

"Get up worm," commanded Vicky.

Josh remained on all fours staring up at her, examining the chains. Petrified in fear of what was going to happen next.

"Didn't you hear me, worm?" Vicky asked. He felt Becka lightly kick him from behind.

Reluctantly Josh stood up.

"Give me your hands," commanded Vicky.

His shaking hands were cuffed together in front of him, the leather cuffs connected by a thin but sturdy chain about ten inches long, giving him at least some ability to move his hands. Vicky ducked down and applied similar cuffs to his ankles, the chain allowed him to make only small steps.

"There now," Vicky said and stepped away from him, her eyes scanned over his body. "Dottie, clean off his face."

Dottie jumped a little, startled at the mention of her name. She quickly made her way over to the sink, soaking a dish rag. She started gently cleaning the faint remains of make-up and semen from his face and hair. Josh thought he detected a wink and a smile when she finished and stepped away from him.

"You have any plans for today?" asked Gemma.

"Yeah," said Vicky, still staring at Josh standing in the middle of the room, cuffed and trembling. "Plenty of them."

She took out her phone and snapped a couple pictures of Josh. He didn't dare protest or hide his shame, he knew it would be useless anyways.

Vicky smirked at his lack of reaction, and put her phone back in her pocket, satisfied with the photos she had.

"You up for a challenge worm, hmm?" Vicky asked.

Josh whimpered and looked down at the floor.

"Well, are you?" Vicky asked again.

Josh knew playing along with her, as humiliating as it probably would be, would result in the least amount of punishment. Reluctantly he answered her, "yes Miss Vicky."

Vicky smirked and stepped closer to him, stroking his chest gently.

"It's great weather outside, I think us girls will be playing in the pool today," she said. "The house is a mess though, someone has to clean up," she paused and looked up to meet his gaze. "You enjoyed last night, right?"

"Y-Yes Miss Vicky, very much so," he said, knowing that saying how much he hated it wouldn't help him any. He had to admit though, he never had a fantasy as wild as last night's events, but even with all the abuse and torment that the girls put him through, he found some enjoyment in it.

"I think it fitting that you clean up after last night then, seeing how much you enjoyed it," Vicky continued. "It would be a little unfair of us though, wouldn't it girls?"

Becka and Gemma looked at each other and laughed.

"So, I'll give you a chance to join us at the pool for some fun," Vicky said.

While Josh wouldn't mind staying inside, free of their torment to tidy up, the thought of being able to hang out with them and play in the pool filled him with lust. His cock stirred in its cage.

"Yes please, Miss Vicky," he nodded his head at Vicky waiting for her to specify what he needs to do to make it happen.

"So eager slave," she said and chuckled a little.

Vicky stepped over to Dottie and whispered something to her. Becka was smiling at him the entire time, while Gemma just gave him annoyed looks.

"You remember out little game from last night? The one where you lost your freedom?" Vicky asked turning back to Josh.

"Yes Miss Vicky," Josh answered. How could he forget? They teased, tricked and enslaved him.

Vicky gave an approving smile and returned to whispering something to Dottie again.

Meanwhile Becka walked over to the sink and filled a glass with water, handing it to him. Josh quickly gulped it down, quenching his thirst as Gemma and Becka gathered some snacks and things and headed outside to the pool through the back door in the kitchen, leaving him alone with Vicky and Dottie.

Vicky stepped back in front of him and placed a chair in the middle of the room, facing Josh. She rested her arms on the back of the chair and continued speaking. "This time you'll be the one doing the pleasing."

Josh was stunned. Was he going to get to make love to Vicky?

Vicky noticed his hungry stare and started laughing. "No, you dummy," she said. Her manner almost warm and nice in contrast with her previous sadistic coldness. Maybe doing as she asks was the way to go?

Dottie sat down in the chair while blushing profusely. She clasped her hands together and glanced in Josh's direction. As their eyes met, she immediately looked away again and twitched in her seat.

"If you can make Dottie here," Vicky said with a smile as she patted Dottie's shoulder. "Climax in, hmm, five minutes, then you can come play with us at the pool."

Josh was getting excited, his cock strained in his chastity cage. He wasn't going to get to sleep with Vicky but he would still lose his virginity today, and Dottie didn't look so bad either.

Vicky stepped around the chair and pushed Josh to his knees. "With your mouth of course," she said.

Josh was a little disheartened but still excited about the prospect, it would be his first time seeing a girl's private parts in person.

Vicky leaned over and softly spoke in his ear. "If you don't manage it in time, you won't just stay inside to clean, it'll be a lot worse than that believe me."

Josh's horrified look elicited a chuckle from Vicky as she went back behind Dottie. Josh's eyes met Dottie's, this time she didn't look away, instead she looked at him anxiously.

slameks
slameks
181 Followers