Slave for The Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicky shows Josh it isn't all bad being her slave.
6.9k words
4.63
24.7k
24

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
185 Followers

Josh had been sleeping safe in his bed. Dreaming about being back in the college dorms with his few friends, waiting for the results of his exams. A hand gently shaking his shoulder woke him up. Startled, he quickly turned around on the bed, his arms ready to shield his body.

"H-Hey, time to wake up sleepyhead," Dottie said, looking down at him, surprised by his reaction. She was no longer naked like yesterday when he saw her kneeling on the floor after her punishment, she was back in her green shirt and yellow skirt.

"Had a nightmare?" Dottie asked.

"What time is it?" he asked, still not fully rested after last night.

"Just after noon, we're having lunch downstairs, you must be hungry by now, come join us," she explained.

She was right, Josh was famished, having hardly eaten anything yesterday. Josh got up and joined Dottie waiting by his door. They walked downstairs together, without saying a word.

All three of the girls were sitting around the dining table. He heard them talking about something as he and Dottie approached, but as soon as they noticed Dottie and Josh enter the room they turned silent. Josh stopped, each of the girls looking right at him.

Vicky was wearing a tight light gray long sleeve shirt that ended just below her breasts, hugging them snuggly, with dark red shorts. Becka had on a matching black sport bra and shorts. And Gemma was again in just a long dark t-shirt that covered her undies.

Dottie motioned for him to sit down next to Becka and went to the kitchen.

Nobody was saying anything, only awkward silence filled the room.

"You okay?" asked Vicky without looking at him as he sat down.

Josh was startled and quickly responded to her inquiry. "Yes Miss, a little sore still, but I can manage."

"Good," she said, finally looking up at him. When their eyes met she smiled a little.

Josh looked away and blushed, confused and unsure where he stood with her after last night.

"I hope you thought about what you've done and won't make me punish you like that again," she added.

Josh twitched at the memory of the leather strap hitting him over and over again. He felt his cock stir a little.

Dottie placed plates of food in front of each of them and sat down between Vicky and Gemma, across the table from him. It was chicken steak, peas and potatoes.

The girls started eating, hesitantly looking around he decided to start eating too. He had to get as much nourishment as he could.

There was something in the back of his mind, a thought he couldn't get rid of. While last night's punishment was horrible and Josh never wanted to go through something like that again, his body had a different response to it. Any thought back to it filled him with fear, but also with lust and arousal. He couldn't explain it to himself, so he just tried not thinking about it.

During and after finishing their meals the girls talked and gossiped amongst themselves. Josh remained seated looking down at his empty plate, hoping the conversation wouldn't turn to him.

When everyone else finished their meals, Dottie stood up and took everyone's plates and started cleaning them in the sink. Meanwhile the girls got up and walked over to the living room. Becka approached him and took his hand, leading him with them.

She sat him down on the couch next to Vicky and sat on the other side beside him. Vicky's hand started to softly stroke his back.

After Dottie finished with the dishes she sat down on the other couch next to Gemma. Josh noticed Gemma wrap one arm around Dottie and rest her other hand on Dottie's thigh, slowly stroking it.

The girls continued to talk among themselves, only Josh and Dottie remaining silent. Gemma said that she has to go deal with something and would be back later. Dottie, obediently following her, also left. Just before leaving the room she winked at Josh.

Silence enveloped the room again for a bit.

Vicky continued stroking his back. Her nails softly grazing his skin felt as if they were shooting electricity into his back.

"Becka, would you leave us alone for a bit please?" Vicky asked.

"Sure," Becka got up and walked off, leaving Josh and Vicky alone on the couch.

Fear crept up back into Josh's mind. Was Vicky going to torture him again? What did he do this time?

"So," she said and stopped stroking his back. Josh looked to his side to meet her gaze.

"About last night. I'm sorry okay, I went a little too far I admit, it's just-" she paused and a flash of anger appeared on her face. "You scared me is all," she added.

Oh she was scared? And what about him? After being dragged and strung up in the garage by his hands and whipped, while kept on the edge the entire time, but she was scared?

"I need you to promise me you'll never do something like that again," she said and paused, staring into his eyes.

"I promise I'll never do anything like that again Miss Vicky," he responded.

"Good, I'll choose to trust you slave," she responded and warmly smiled at him, her hand stroking his back again. Hesitantly he smiled back at her.

Josh knew that his promise was genuine. He was way too afraid of her to try and do something like calling her mom again. Dottie was right, it's better to just accept it and wait out the month and a half that he still had in front of him.

Her hand slid up his back and softly caressed his sore neck, her fingers tracing on the red spots that covered it.

"Dottie told me about the collar being too tight, I looked through the stuff that Gemma brought from her sister, there's a nice padded collar in there that should be much easier on your skin than the hard leather of the dog collar," she explained, smiling at him.

Josh responded by giving her a pained look.

Vicky chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't make you wear it just yet, we'll wait for your neck to heal a bit first," she said and her smile turned into a teasing smirk. "Unless you make me of course," she added.

Josh's body twitched at the memory of the collar tightly wrapped around his neck. He hoped she was just kidding.

Vicky examined his face. "Don't get me wrong," her smile disappeared and her face shifted to a colder look. "I won't tolerate any misbehavior. If you wish to be punished, so be it, but I, and probably you as well, would enjoy it much more if you just behave and do as I ask," she elaborated.

Josh froze, imagining Vicky punishing him again, whip in her hand and a smile on her face. The cage holding back the attempts of his cock to get hard.

"Will you do that?" she asked, pulling him out of his fantasies.

"Yes Miss Vicky, I'll behave from now on," he responded sincerely.

She smiled, leaned closer to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Good," she added, withdrawing from their kiss and leaning back.

Josh was stunned. Why was Vicky being nice to him? Just so that she could torment him that much more?

"How's it going?" asked Becka as she returned.

"Great," said Vicky, still staring intently into Josh's shocked eyes. "I think he's starting to get it."

"I hope so," said Becka and picked up the TV remote from the coffee table before plonking down on the couch next to Josh. He was once again squished in between them. Becka turned on the TV and started surfing the channels.

"What would you like to watch?" Vicky asked looking at Josh.

He was still startled from their kiss and tried to quickly come up with something. "Whatever you want Miss."

Vicky smiled and leaned back in her seat, taking her eyes off of him and looking at the TV.

Becka settled on a channel playing old sitcoms.

"Hey that's my favorite episode," said Becka.

"Oh that show is such a bore," said Vicky.

"Nuh-uh, it's great. And you used to love it."

"Maybe. A long time ago," responded Vicky.

Josh remained silent, enjoying the relaxed atmosphere. No longer feeling like he was about to be attacked any moment.

They all watched the show for a while, the girls both leaning on Josh, snuggling up to him. Despite her complaints, Vicky chuckled at multiple of the cheesier jokes on the show.

As the ad break began Vicky stretched her feet up. Josh could see her dainty toes dance as she wriggled them.

"Slave," Vicky started to ask, noticing him staring at her feet. "Would you please massage my feet? They are still sore from my morning exercise."

Josh blushed. "Y-Yes Miss," he got up off of the couch and kneeled on the floor.

He took her left foot into his hands and started massaging it. His fingers softly traced her sole, her foot twitched under his touch. He pressed his thumbs firmly to her soles and applied pressure, with the rest of his fingers softly caressing the top of her foot. Then carefully kneading her toes with his fingers.

Vicky sighed as Josh continued to knead her foot with his hands, his technique seemingly satisfying her. He noticed that her feet had a nice fresh smell, she must have showered after her exercise. Carefully he shuffled on the floor, pretending to just sit up comfortably, but actually sneakingly pressing his nose closer to her feet and sniffing them.

He continued working his fingers on her foot, swapping between her feet every few minutes. His back turned to the TV, drowning out everything else, completely focused on his task.

Her other foot raised up and poked his forehead. Josh looked up at her, both her and Becka were looking down at him with wide grins on their faces.

"You got a little lost in that didn't you slave?" Vicky asked with a hint of mockery.

"Y-Yes Miss Vicky, I'm sorry I-"

"Oh, no need to apologize slave," she said and gave him a sly smirk. "I think Becka would appreciate some of your fingers' attention on her feet too, she still hasn't showered after her morning run."

Josh turned to Becka smiling down at him, her feet already raised expecting his hands. He shuffled a little on the floor toward her and started massaging her foot as he did for Vicky. Her feet were large, Vicky's were tiny in comparison.

The odor of her feet hit his nostrils almost immediately and it was a lot stronger than the sweet aroma of Vicky's feet. Josh breathed in a deep breath, it was intoxicating. A satisfied expression crept on Josh's face, much to the delight of Becka who watched him and started giggling and wiggled her toes under his nose.

Josh blushed and returned to kneading her hard soles with his hands, it was clear she was an athlete. His eyes glanced up to adore her legs, her muscles shifting as he worked her feet between his hands.

Josh continued working her feet and admiring her physique as the girls watched TV and gossiped, occasionally sneaking a glance at him.

"That's enough I think," said Vicky after at least half an hour.

He let go of Becka's feet and started to get up to join them on the couch again for some snuggles.

"Not so fast slave," said Vicky.

His eyes met hers. He was scared of some upcoming punishment, but he saw no malice in her eyes.

Vicky examined his scared face and smirked. "We want to rest our feet up, you wouldn't have us put our feet on the coffee table though would you? What would my mother think of that? No, I think we'll use your back instead, you don't mind do you?" she asked as Becka chuckled next to her.

"N-No Miss, I'd love to," he said and got back down on all fours.

The girls put up their feet on his back. "Thank you slave," said Vicky and laughed along with Becka.

They continue watching TV. He tried turning his head to the screen but keeping it up hurt his neck too much so he just stared at the floor, listening to the sound of the TV and Becka and Vicky talking.

First he massaged their feet and now he was nothing more than an object for them to rest their legs on. A few days ago this would be unacceptable for him, but now Josh was happy to oblige. Accepting the humiliation as long as it would save him from being punished. There was also a strange feeling that filled him whenever he followed their commands, a sort of warmth deep inside.

They started whispering something among themselves and giggling.

Josh turned his head to look at them, they were staring at him and whispering something.

He quickly looked away, afraid. The relaxed atmosphere was starting to turn more ominous for Josh.

He felt their legs slide off his back. Josh remained petrified in fear, wishing to just continue on as he was until now.

"Slave?" asked Vicky.

Josh gathered his courage and turned to her. "Yes Miss?"

Vicky gave him a warm smile, but her eyes were hiding something.

"Becka will take you to the bathroom, you will do whatever she asks, understood?"

"Y-Yes Miss," he answered. Glad he would be alone with Becka, thinking of her hand on his cock last night.

Becka got up off of the couch and walked through the kitchen. "Get up, come on dweeb."

Josh swiftly followed her to the bathroom.

"Don't move dweeb," she told him, and put a blindfold over his eyes. "No peeking."

"Yes Miss Becka."

He heard the shower turn on. Something pulling at his cage. Lock clicked. He felt the cage removed from his package.

A hand pushed him inside of the shower. "Get in."

Josh stood under the warm water hitting and soothing his sore skin. It felt wonderful.

He could hear Becka take something from the cabinet over the sink.

"Don't move, I don't want to cut you." she warned him.

What? Why would she cut him? What the fuck is going on-

Josh felt her fingers grab his cock and balls, and a razor start sliding over his pubes. She was shaving him.

He stood there motionless under the water, scared of the blade accidentally cutting him. She continued moving around his cock and balls and shaving him. Josh tried not to get hard, but he felt his member stir and harden from her touch.

He heard her put the razor down and felt her working some cream on his skin where she shaved him. After she finished spreading it all over his crotch, she spreads it between his ass cheeks and on his armpits. The cream left a tingling feeling on his skin and started to burn a little.

"W-What is it Miss?" he asked.

"Just a little something to make you all smooth for us."

After a brief moment of the cream working on his skin, Becka washed it off along with the rest of his body hair. He was now almost completely smooth below his neck.

Becka started spreading something else over his arms and chest, stroking his undeveloped muscles softly with the soothing gel.

"Turn around."

She spread the gel on his back, he felt her bare breasts push up on his back as her hand went around his sides. Josh realized that she was naked in the shower with him the entire time.

Her hands slid down to his lower back and softly caress his sore ass cheeks.

"It's healing already," she said as her hand gently worked the gel on his ass.

Her hand traveled around to the front on his crotch. She started working the gel on his balls and shaft. Her hand grabbed onto his half hardened cock and started massaging it, pumping up and down slowly.

She turned his body around to face her and continued pumping at his shaft.

He felt her breasts push on chest and her lips touch his. Her tongue thrust into his mouth and started exploring it as her other hand grabbed his shoulder and pushed his body up to the wall of the shower.

He moaned into her mouth as she strengthened her grip on his shaft. It felt as if he had a vice on his cock. His gasps and moans continued, muffled by her mouth. She pumped at his cock keeping her tight strong grip as she assaulted his mouth with her tongue.

Her hand slid off his shoulder to his neck and gripped it tight, pushing him closer to the wall.

Feeling her strength, he didn't dare resist. Not that he even wanted to, the way this was going suited him just fine.

Josh withdrew his lips from hers, sliding his mouth off of her tongue, feeling that his climax was approaching. "Miss, I'm gonna-"

He tried warning her, but his cock erupted in the middle of his sentence and his words turned into a gasp.

Her grip didn't let up, even after as his cock softened, she continued pumping at it with her tight grip. He gasped as her finger teased the head of his sensitive cock.

Becka laughed and finally let go, releasing her grip on his cock and neck.

The shower turned off and he heard her get out as he was catching his breath.

Josh stood in the shower recovering from what just happened, thinking about what it meant. Was Becka into him? Was this just some game?

"C'mon, get out here dweeb," she said as he was pulled by his hand out of the shower. She took the blindfold off of him.

Becka was wearing a large fluffy light pink bathrobe, with a towel wrapped around her hair.

"You can dry yourself, can't you?" she said and threw a towel at him.

"Y-Yes Miss," he responded and started drying himself.

She turned around to face the mirror and started applying some cream on her face.

Josh looked at her reflection, admiring her perfect olive skin. Thinking of how lucky he was, that someone like her gave him a hand-job, twice now.

"What?" she asked as her reflection met his eyes.

"N-Nothing just-"

"Just what dweeb?" she asked and turned around to face him.

"I wanted to say thanks, for being so nice to me," he said.

He thought he detected a hint of a blush on her face as she quickly turned back around and started pulling out hairs around her eyebrows with tweezers.

"Whatever," she said.

Josh finished drying himself off and stood there waiting for her to finish. Sneaking glances at her legs and face in the mirror.

When she was finished she turned around with a sorry look on her face. She picked up his cage from the cabinet and ducked down without a word. He felt her squeeze his limp member back into the cage and lock it back up.

Josh followed Becka back into the living room.

Vicky wasn't there.

"Wait here," Becka told him and went looking for her upstairs.

Josh sat down on the couch and waited. He reevaluated his situation. It wasn't all bad after all, just like Dottie said, he could get used to this. Maybe he could start to like being a slave.

He heard steps and voices directly above him, that was where his room was. What were they doing in his room?

His attention drifted to the TV still playing in front of him. A gorgeous caramel-skinned woman was talking about the weather.

He could hear the girls walking down the steps, just in case, he changed the channels to some boring documentary. As Vicky turned the corner with Becka in tow, she shot him an annoyed look. "On the floor slave."

He quickly got up off of the couch and kneeled on the floor.

Becka was now wearing a yellow tank-top with black sport shorts. She was carrying some purple dress. What was that for?

Vicky stood in front of him and looked down at him judgingly.

"I hope you don't mind, but I went through your things," Vicky started talking.

He looked up at her, slightly scared of where this was going.

"I wanted to pick out something nice for you to wear, I think you deserve it after everything," her neutral look turned into a sly grin. "And what do I find in your sock drawer?"

Oh no.

She pulled out the red lacy panties he stole from her laundry basket in the bathroom and hid in his drawer. He stared at the panties, scared to look up an meet her gaze.

"Anything to say for yourself?" she asked.

"Miss, I'm so sorry, I don't know why I took them, I just-"

"Excuses, I'm not interested, I know why you took them anyway," she said and pushed the panties up to his face, sliding them over his face before withdrawing.

"You are a perv, you just couldn't help yourself, could you?" she asked, before he could respond she continued. "But that's okay, I don't mind, You like my clothes, I do too," she said and warmly smiled at him.

slameks
slameks
185 Followers
12