Slave for The Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I decided, that if you like them so much, you can wear some of them yourself," Vicky finished her speech and her smile turned into a grin.

Becka was now standing right next to Vicky holding up a light purple sundress with a sunflower pattern at the bottom.

He looked up at their faces, both of them were grinning down at him. He knew there was no way out of this, he would have to wear the dress, no point arguing. He nodded. "Thank you Miss Vicky, very considerate of you."

The girls laughed.

"Get up," Vicky said. She handed him the red lacy panties he stole, "Put these on."

He did as she asked. The panties felt soft, stretching around his hips, a little tight though. They slid deep between his butt-cheeks, hugging his ass.

"Hands up," said Becka and snaked the sundress over him.

It felt good to have at least something to cover himself with and not be naked anymore. A little embarrassing that it was a dress, but it could've been worse all things considered. If this was to be the only punishment for stealing her panties, he was fine with it.

Vicky stepped away from him and scanned him over, she took out her phone and snapped a couple of pictures of him. She stepped back up to him and showed him how he looked.

"You like it slave?" she asked.

The sundress was probably supposed to be loose on Vicky, but it hugged him tightly, reaching a little above his knees. It was clear that his curves weren't feminine, so he looked a little ridiculous wearing it.

"Yes Miss, thank you," Josh answered.

Vicky smiled, "I'm glad."

She sat down on the couch and patted next to her. "Sit slave."

Becka was sitting on the other couch and stared on at them intently.

"You're doing good so far, maybe you really learned your lesson," Vicky said.

He still felt sore from last night so how could he not, but he had to admit that this gentler way of treating him was much more to his liking.

"There are some ground rules that we have to establish, so you know what we expect of you going further," she continued and stroked his bare shoulder, pulling at the dress a little with a smile.

"You already know to address us accordingly and be respectful when speaking, and doing whatever we tell you to goes without saying, but now that I am willing to start to trust you again, there are some more things you will have to do."

Josh looked into Vicky's eyes and gave her a hesitant nod.

"First and most important, you can't leave the house without our permission. Secondly, you may not sit down without our say so, if you need to rest, you are to kneel on the floor, understand so far?" she asked as she grazed his skin with her fingernail, leaving behind a faint scratch mark.

"Yes Miss." Nothing too bad so far, he wouldn't dare leave the house dressed like this anyway.

"Hmm, I hope so. Lastly, for now, no more back talking and complaining. Trust me, we've been lenient so far with this, but not anymore. If you really need to say something you will ask for permission, got that?"

"Yes Miss," he answered, glad that none of the rules were something too crazy.

"Good. Get up," she said and patted his shoulder.

Josh stood up and looked down at Vicky, awaiting her request.

"Bring me an orange soda from the fridge, you want anything?" Vicky asked looking at Becka.

"Just water," Becka answered.

"You heard, orange soda and water, go on," Vicky said and picked up the remote, proceeding to channel surf.

Josh went over to the kitchen, he got out two glasses, filling one of them with water and the other with chilled orange soda from the fridge as he was asked to. He brought them over back to the girls, Becka was now sitting next to Vicky leaning on her shoulder.

"H-Here Miss," he said handing them the drinks.

"Thanks slave," said Vicky without even looking at him.

Josh just stood there next to the couch awkwardly, unsure of what to do now.

"You can sit," said Becka looking at him briefly.

Josh kneeled on the floor and waited for the girls to request his services again. He looked on at the TV playing, the volume was low so he couldn't really make out what was going on in the show that was playing. The girls were more interested in their phones, showing things to one another and laughing, occasionally sneaking glances at Josh.

He thought if this was how his next month and a half would go, waiting at their beck and call to do whatever they want. It was humiliating and demeaning, but deep down he knew he liked it. Their jeers and sly looks aroused him, and following their commands gave him a sense of satisfaction that he didn't know he craved. All things considered if he managed to go through his entire summer like this, without any more 'punishments', he wouldn't hate it. A nice little experience to have and to think back to on lonely nights. Who knows, with how things were going, maybe he would still manage to lose his virginity.

There was one thing in the back of his mind though, that didn't let him completely relax, he still had something to do over the summer.

"M-Miss Vicky, m-may I speak, please?" he asked hesitantly, hoping he didn't just earn some punishment.

"What is it?" said Vicky, still staring into her phone.

"I-uh, I have exams after the summer, like I told you, and I really need to study, if you don't need me here c-could I go a-and study, please Miss?" he asked. Any hint of courage completely leaving him halfway through his request as Vicky looked up at him with an annoyed expression.

"Hmm," she said and looked back down at her phone. "We bore you so much that you'd rather go study than stay here with us?"

Oh no. Josh started to explain "T-That's not what I mean Miss I just need t-"

"Save it," she said and sat up on the couch. "I get it, college is 'real important'."

She got up off the couch and walked around him to the kitchen.

"Slave, go upstairs to your room, get whatever you need to study and bring it down here, hurry up," Vicky commanded sternly.

"Yes Miss, thank you Miss," Josh said getting up and quickly made his way to his room.

The drawers his room were still opened, his clothes sprawled out on the floor. Ignoring the mess for now, he picked up a few books and his notes and carried them back downstairs.

Vicky was standing at the dining table next to a chair, he could see leather cuffs in her hand.

Josh laid the books down on the table, hesitant to approach Vicky.

He noticed that Gemma and Dottie were back, sitting on the other couch, looking up at him. Gemma's hand around Dottie's shoulder.

"Hello Miss Gemma and Miss Dottie," he said and bowed his head a little in their direction.

The girls all laughed at him calling Dottie 'Miss'.

"Hey," responded Dottie with a smile.

"You put him in a dress?" asked Gemma.

"Yeah, doesn't he look gorgeous?" asked Vicky.

"Pfft, certainly better than before," Gemma said and turned away to the TV.

Josh locked eyes with Dottie briefly and returned her smile, he turned back to Vicky and sat down in the chair, no sense in prolonging this.

Vicky took his hands and started cuffing them together in front of him. The leather cuffs were connected by a single metal link, so he couldn't move either hand more than an inch from the other.

"Miss, is this really necessary, It'll slow me down, I promise I won't-"

Vicky pulled his face hard to look at her. "I said no back-talking," she said in a threatening voice. "I want you cuffed, that's all the reasoning you need to care about."

"Y-Yes Miss I'm sorry."

She nodded and finished cuffing his other wrist. "There, now go on study for now, and don't make any noise or I'll gag you as well, understood?"

"Yes Miss, I won't." he answered as Vicky walked off to lie back down on the couch next to Becka.

He heard her whisper something to Becka and giggle along with her. From his position he could only see the back of the couch where Becka and Vicky were resting, their feet hanging off the side. He could see Gemma and Dottie snuggling up to each other on the other couch clearly though.

Josh decided to get busy studying, he probably won't get much time to study over the summer so he needs to use it as effectively as he can. He went over the boring history books trying his best to focus.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the girls on the couch. Gemma was laying with her back on the couch with Dottie leaning her back against her chest, Gemma's hands traveled over Dottie's body and stopped on her breasts, kneading them softly as Dottie closed her eyes and bit down on her lips, her face turning red, holding in a moan.

Josh blushed and felt his cock stir in its cage. He tried his best to ignore them and focus on his studies, but it was futile.

He could see Dottie lean her head back and kiss Gemma passionately, as she continued playing around with her breasts. Gemma's eyes looked up from Dottie and locked on Josh as she continued kissing her. She withdrew her mouth as Dottie softly moaned. Gemma kept looking at him and gave him a knowing smile.

Josh blushed and looked back down at his books. He continued trying to read. Moans and gasps from Dottie filling his head instead.

"We'll be upstairs guys," said Gemma. He looked back up at them to see her lead Dottie by her hand upstairs.

Josh tried to return to his studies, but his mind was full of images of what he saw and what he imagined was going on upstairs right now. Gemma's hands exploring Dottie's bare body, sliding down to her-

"Slave?" he heard Vicky call out from the couch.

"Y-Yes Miss Vicky, What is it?" he responded.

"Make me a sandwich, and one for Becka" Vicky commanded.

"Yes Miss," he said and got up making his way to the kitchen.

Making them sandwiches, he heard the girls giggle and then noticed Becka move over to the other empty couch, leaving Vicky laying alone on hers.

"Here Miss," he said and handed the sandwiches to Vicky and Becka.

Josh turned to go back to his seat, but Vicky's hand pulled on his dress stopping him.

"Wait, kneel down there for me slave," Vicky said and pointed to the other end of the couch, where her bare feet were resting.

Josh obliged and kneeled down beside her feet. She probably wanted another foot massage, he thought.

He looked up at her waiting for her next command.

"Massage my feet slave," she asked and moved them closer to him. Just as he thought.

He started massaging them with his fingers.

"No," Vicky said and kicked his cuffed hands away. "With your tongue."

Josh paused, his eyes locked on her feet. He could see they were a little dirty from her walking around barefoot all day, he looked back up to her face.

She was looking down at him, anxious, awaiting him to follow her demand.

He started moving his head toward her feet, knowing she would force him to do it anyway and punish him if he didn't do it promptly.

"Wait," she said.

He paused and looked back up at her.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," she explained. "You can go back to your studies, if you want."

Josh thought about it, after everything she put him through he knew he still had feelings for her, he would love to be forced to worship her perfect body and her feet, it was different now though. She gave him a choice. She wasn't forcing him to do it. If he did it, it would be only because he wanted to do it.

After brief hesitation, Josh slowly lowered his head to her feet. He looked back up at her, her eyes intently scanning his every movement. He kissed her dainty feet, his tongue traveling over her skin and between her toes. As soon as the taste of her feet hit his tongue he knew that he made the right decision. His mouth hungrily sucked on each of her toes and licked between the gaps.

As he continued licking, he looked up at Vicky. She was looking down at him greedily, her face flushed red. He noticed droplets of sweat forming on her chest and sliding down along her body.

Her free foot started rubbing all over his face as he continued to slide his tongue along the sole of the other. She pressed both her feet to his mouth, trying to push her toes in. Josh obliged and tried fitting as much of both her feet in his mouth as he could at once and sucked on her wiggling toes in his mouth.

His tongue removed any hint of dirt on her feet. The intensity of flavor of her feet was intoxicating. He began to feel light-headed and weak at the knees, he had to press his hands to the floor for support so he wouldn't fall down.

Vicky's gasps and moans grew louder as he enveloped her toes in his mouth and sucked on them gently, his tongue covering her feet in his spit and drool. The sounds she made caused him to suck on her feet even more zealously, knowing that she enjoyed what he was doing filled him with joy, completely surrendering himself to her feet.

"E-Enough slave," Vicky said after another gasp escaped her lips.

Josh pretended he didn't hear her and his tongue and mouth continued its onslaught.

"I said e-enough."

He reluctantly withdrew his head from her feet and kneeled back down waiting for her. He could see she was sweating all over now, her face completely red, catching her breath.

She looked down at him, meeting his hungry glance and smiled.

"V-Very good slave," she said and looked up behind him at Becka. "Hold him down."

Before Josh could turn around, he felt Becka kneel behind him and wrap her arms under his armpits and around his shoulders holding him still, his cuffed hands pulled up to his stomach.

"W-What are you-" He tried asking, but was interrupted by Becka placing her hand over his mouth, drowning out his question.

"Thank you Becka," said Vicky and sat up on the couch to look down at him.

"I have to reward you for your good behavior," she said and took out the key to his cage, leaning toward him and raising his dress to unlock him.

Josh relaxed in Becka's embrace. He couldn't believe it. Was Vicky going to give him a blow-job, or at least jerk him off? A deep need for Vicky's touch was rising within him.

Vicky pulled down his panties to his knees and removed the cage from his cock. In anticipation his cock started to harden.

Vicky chuckled. "So eager." She leaned back in her seat on the couch.

Her foot, still wet from his drool, landed gently on his hard cock.

Josh moaned softly into Becka's hand, eliciting a chuckle from Vicky.

"Enjoy it, you deserved it," she said and continued teasing his cock with her foot.

Soon her other foot joined in and clamped down on his shaft, both her feet started pumping his cock up and down together.

While eager to come, he wanted this to last as long as possible and tried to hold back his orgasm for as long as he could.

Josh kept looking into Vicky's eyes, his gasps and moans silenced by Becka's hand.

Vicky was smiling down at him, her face full of lust.

He felt her foot softly kneed his balls eliciting a whimper from him.

Vicky chuckled and returned to pumping his cock with her feet. Josh started thrusting his hips to drive his dick between her feet faster.

He felt Becka's lips on the back of his neck kissing him softly and then slide up to nuzzle his earlobe.

Vicky sped up her pumping, his thrusts synced to her tempo. His eyes rolled back and his mouth hanged open behind Becka's hand, holding in his drool.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He tried to warn Vicky that he was about to climax, but only a gasp muffled by Becka's hand came out. His gasp turned into a long moan as his cock erupted, covering Vicky's feet in ropes of his semen.

Vicky withdrew her feet, giving him one last pump and looked down at them, then back up at him, a naughty smile creeping onto her face. She raised her feet slowly up to his face.

Becka removed her hand and whispered in his ear. "Go on, you know you want to, don't be scared."

Josh, still mad with lust, leaned his head in, looking down at her feet and opened his mouth. He obediently licked off his come from her perfect feet, submitting to his lust and Vicky. He didn't stop until they were completely clean and wet with his saliva again.

He looked back up at Vicky. Her expression was full of lust and hunger. "Your turn now," she said and withdrew her feet. She lowered her shorts and spread her thighs apart, showing him her glistening wet pussy.

Becka let go of his arms, pushing him closer to Vicky, and in between her legs.

It was all so much and oh so quickly for him. He hadn't even fully recovered from his climax yet, his head was still dizzy and delirious. He couldn't process what was about to happen until it was already happening, his tongue was deep in Vicky's pussy, lapping at her depths. Her moaning and gasping in pleasure filling his ears, muffled by her thighs on either side of his head.

Becka's hand was gripping the hair on the back of his head, pressing his head deeper into Vicky's pussy, not that he would want to withdraw anyway.

He kept working his tongue, trying to make Vicky moan as loud as possible, trying to bring Vicky as much pleasure as he possibly could.

He was beginning to find it hard to breathe, Becka's hand kept holding his head pressed to Vicky's crotch, but he didn't care. He continued, focused on his task. All that he cared about was bringing Vicky pleasure.

The last thing he remembered was Vicky's juices flooding his mouth as he continued licking away to her next orgasm, drowning in her, and the next moment he was laying on the couch, catching his breath, Becka's face above him, caressing his face.

"You good?" he heard her ask, but he was unable to answer, still drowsy and exhausted from what transpired. In between breaths he tried responding, but only a series of grunts and whimpers came out.

Becka raised her eyebrows and smiled, her hand holding his. "You got a little lost on us for a bit there."

He saw Vicky standing up behind Becka and looking down at him, her face still red and covered in sweat, strands of her hair glued to her skin by the sweat. She was giving him a loving smile, her eyes full of satisfaction.

Josh knew now, that he wouldn't have to be forced to do any of this anymore. He wanted to be here with them more than anything.

12