Slave for The Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
Gemma is left in charge of Josh, much to his dismay.
8.7k words
4.66
14.7k
19

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
184 Followers

Josh was alone in the kitchen, busy preparing breakfast for the girls who were still sleeping upstairs. Once again he was naked except for the chastity cage covering his crotch.

Everything changed for Josh a week ago, when he finally got intimate with Vicky, or at least her foot. His new position as a slave no longer filled him with despair and fear, most of the time. He accepted his role and learned to find pleasure in submitting to the girls.

Josh got into his new routine of being Vicky's 'willing' slave quite quickly. As he continued to serve her and the girls, they started to trust him more and more, lessening his abuse some and giving him more leeway with his own free time. He still couldn't leave the house and had to do all the chores, but he had a couple of hours every day just for himself.

Punishments for disobedience were still a thing to worry about, however. He knew the girls wouldn't go easy on him, that part didn't change, but as long as he followed their commands and did his best to be an obedient servant for them they wouldn't go too hard on him, eventually, he could even look forward to them quenching his lust, or so he kept hoping. The last time he was unlocked was almost a week ago, and he didn't dare to ask to be unlocked since but kept hoping the day when he would be allowed some release in return for his services was near.

He tried not to think about what would happen when the summer came to an end and Ms. Edwards would return from her vacation. Would he go back to his old life and forget about Vicky and her friends? Would he be able to return to his old life after this? Did he even want to go back to how things were?

Thinking of these things only led to more confusion for Josh. He decided to enjoy it while it lasted and focus on following the girls' wishes, enjoying the warm feeling their satisfied smiles gave him.

The girls started slowly trickling into the kitchen one by one in their pajamas. He greeted them obediently and started serving them their breakfast, bowing his head as he placed the plates in front of each of them.

It was a common occurrence for all the girls to stay over at Vicky's house with nothing better to do during the summer break.

The girls casually talked about their plans at the table as they all ate their eggs and bacon. Vicky turned her attention to him kneeling on the floor next to the dining table, knowing he wasn't allowed to eat until given permission.

"Slave?" Vicky addressed him.

"Yes, Miss?"

"I need to do some shopping today," she started. Josh perked up at the mention of leaving the house, he hadn't left since the fateful night when he became their slave almost two weeks ago.

"You'll stay here," she continued, much to Josh's disappointment. He knew better than to argue and remained silent waiting for her to finish.

"Gemma will take care of you while I'm gone."

Oh no. Despite the girls growing more affectionate and less cruel with him, Gemma remained her cold self. Seemingly unimpressed with Josh's obedience.

"I hope you won't embarrass me while I'm gone," Vicky finished.

"Yes Miss, I'll do my best to make you proud," Josh answered and bowed his head to her, sneaking a glance at her bare feet, the memory of

his last release still fresh in his mind. That night when she wrapped her feet around his shaft and pumped him till release nearly a week ago.

"I'm sure you will," she added and turned her attention back to the girls, rejoining their conversation about what they needed to get at the mall.

Once all the girls were finished with their food, Josh got up and picked up their plates to wash them. The girls left him all alone and went upstairs, except for Dottie who joined him at the sink, scrubbing the plates.

"You staying as well?" Josh asked handing a cleaned plate to Dottie.

"Yeah," Dottie said, her mind elsewhere. "Listen, I heard them talking upstairs earlier, Gemma has her sights set on you, make sure you don't do anything to make her mad. She has it in for you."

"Why? What did I do to her?"

"Nothing in particular it's just, umm, she gets a little jealous sometimes."

"Jealous of me? What can she be jealous of me for?"

"No it's-It doesn't matter anyway. Just make sure to stay out of her way as much as you can and don't give her a reason to punish you."

Great. Now he had to be on his tiptoes around Gemma, trying her best to find a reason to make him suffer.

He heard the girls call out from the hall, "Bye, and remember to be good," and slam the door behind them.

Gemma came back to the kitchen and sat back down, watching him and Dottie at the sink.

She was no longer in her pajamas. She had a long t-shirt on, with a logo of some obscure band on it, reaching down to her thighs, only a hint of her black shorts peeking from underneath it. Her legs were covered in long striped socks reaching to her knees. Josh noticed her nails still had a hint of black polish on them, completing her goth look.

Gemma broke the silence first. "Come here Dottie," she said and outstretched her arm, wrapping it around Dottie as she sat in her lap and nuzzled up to her. "I have you all to myself," she said looking into Dottie's eyes before looking up to Josh. "And you."

Dottie gasped as Gemma's hand squeezed down on her breast. "Follow me," Gemma said as she walked upstairs, pulling Dottie behind her by the hand. "You too slave," she called out from the hall.

Josh quickly turned off the sink and followed her up to Vicky's room. The floor was still covered in blankets and pillows from their sleepover.

Gemma was rummaging through Vicky's closet, pulling out garments and throwing them next to Dottie sitting quietly on the bed. Josh stood waiting by the door.

Gemma turned around and walked to the pile of fancy fabrics on the bed, giving Josh a sly glance as she passed him, with a hint of a smile on her face.

She pulled out some rose-red lingerie and handed it to Dottie, telling her to put it on.

Dottie nodded and took off her pajamas. Josh could see her blush slightly, probably from him seeing her naked, not that it was the first time though. She put on the lingerie. It seemed to fit her perfectly, even though her curves were less developed than Vicky's.

Gemma picked out a blue lacy set of panties and a bra from the pile and turned to Josh. She looked up at his confused face and handed the set of underwear to him. "Put it on," she said with a smirk.

Josh took it from her hands and examined it. It was soft to the touch, it would certainly be comfortable. Would it fit him though? What if he ripped it?

"M-Miss I," he said, Gemma immediately turning back to him and giving him a testing look. He hesitantly continued, "I'm not sure if it'll fit, what if I r-rip it, then Miss Vicky will punish me and-"

"If you don't put it on, then I will. Your choice," she coldly stated and turned back to the pile, handing some more pieces of clothing to Dottie.

Josh decided that he would rather risk explaining to Vicky that he was just following Gemma's commands and hope for her mercy. He carefully put the bra and panties on. It stretched just enough to fit him semi-comfortably. His crotch and chest were now covered in blue transparent lace.

He looked back up at Dottie on the bed, she had on red fishnet stockings and was in the process of putting on a garter belt.

Gemma turned back to him and handed him long blue lacy gloves that matched his set of underwear and striped blue and white socks.

Josh knew that arguing would be useless and put the items on without further protest. Gemma walked over to Dottie and helped her with the belt, using the opportunity to explore her body with her hands, she leaned in and kissed her.

Dottie noticed him watching them, she tried to say something but was muffled by Gemma's mouth on hers. Gemma noticed her attempts and withdrew, looking back at him.

"An improvement, that's for sure," she said with a smirk and got up next to him. She grabbed his hand and led him to sit on the bed next to Dottie. "Bring me the kit," she said to Dottie and started stroking his hair back with her hand.

"Don't move," she said as Dottie handed her the make-up kit. She began applying lipstick, blush, eyeshadow, and such to his face. Josh obediently sat there and waited.

After a few moments, she leaned back to look over her work. "Much, much better, what do you think?" she asked Dottie.

Dottie locked eyes with him from behind Gemma's shoulder. "Y-Yeah."

Gemma laughed at his worried expression and handed Josh a mirror. He had to admit that he had a certain feminine quality about him now, dressed in lacy underwear with his face made up, but he still had an unmistakable male build and short hair with a small bulge on his crotch.

"You like?" asked Gemma with a smirk.

"Y-Yes M-Miss Gemma, thank you so much," replied Josh.

"Such a bad liar, but hey, the thought counts," Gemma said and placed the mirror back on the table. She turned around and picked up a set of black leather straps and chains from a bag on the floor.

Josh didn't look forward to being chained up again, but at least it meant he would be left alone and not have to do much, he hoped.

Gemma set it down on the remnants of clothes she picked out on the bed and looked over to Josh, enjoying his anxious face.

She picked up a leather padded collar and put it around his neck. "Your neck seems to have healed up nice, you're ready to be collared again I think." She turned around and picked up a leather harness of some kind, "Get up." Josh followed her command hesitantly.

Gemma started putting the harness on him. Snapping the leather straps in place and pulling them tightly around his body, digging into his skin. Some of the straps on the harness pushed up his chest and shaped it so that it looked like he had small undeveloped breasts. She smiled inspecting the harness and pinched one of his nipples.

Then she picked up a set of leather cuffs connected by a short chain and told him to turn around. She put the cuffs just above his elbows, pulling them close together behind his back, and snapped the chain to the harness, pulling his arms closer to his back. She picked up another set of cuffs and proceeded to do the same to his wrists, also snapping them to the harness.

As she finished, her hands slid down from his hands and onto his lower back, down to his butt covered in blue lace. He remained motionless, scared of where this was going, as her hand stroked his ass cheeks.

She gave him a soft spank, eliciting a brief whimper from him. He heard her laugh behind him as she continued to caress his butt. Gemma snapped a leash on his collar and wrapped it around the bedpost at the foot of the bed. "Kneel down there and be quiet."

Gemma stepped up to Dottie and started kissing her, her hands traveling over her body. She pushed her down on the bed and climbed down on top of her, her lips back on hers, assaulting her mouth with her tongue.

Josh remained kneeling by the end of the bed. He tried ignoring them and looking at the floor, but he couldn't help it and stared at the spectacle, his cock straining against its cage.

Gemma straddled Dottie's hips and kneaded her breasts with her hands, her tongue crossing over Dottie's chest as she moaned and gasped. Her hips started grinding on Dottie's hips slowly, as her moans grew louder. Gemma's mouth stopped on Dottie's breast, she proceeded to lick and suck on her nipples.

Gemma leaned back and lowered her shorts, a little bit of her bare behind visible underneath her long t-shirt. She climbed up and turned around on top of Dottie, lowering herself down on Dottie's hungry open mouth. Gemma looked up at Josh as he heard Dottie moan into her crotch. She gave him a sly smile and lowered her head to Dottie's pussy, lowering her panties and licking at her slit.

Josh's mind was going overtime, incapable of fully processing what he was seeing. He continued kneeling there in frustration, looking on as the girls continued bringing each other to orgasm multiple times, announcing it with loud moans and gasps. Occasionally Gemma looked up at him briefly in between her head diving down to Dottie's crotch.

Josh closed his eyes, trying to block out their moans from his mind. Trying to think about something else, anything, unable to take it anymore, his arousal bottling up inside of him with nowhere to go.

"Slave, open your eyes, don't you dare look away," commanded Becka. He saw her leaning up, sitting on Dottie's chest now, resting briefly before going back to what they were doing. She wanted him to look, she wanted him to be frustrated, punishing him for something, but what? What was her problem with him? Was she just that cruel?

"Gemma... l-let him... too..." Dottie said in between long gasps as she tried to catch her breath.

"Hmm," Becka looked at him, calculating. "You sure?"

"Y-Yes," Dottie said, raising her head before collapsing back down on the bed in exhaustion.

Becka got up off of Dottie and the bed and started unwrapping his leash from the bedpost. Holding his leash, she pulled him up to the foot of the bed and up on top of it. "Come on, get busy," she said pulling his neck to Dottie's crotch.

He didn't need telling twice and dived in, his hungry tongue greedily licking away at her slit, the sweet taste of her juices hitting his taste buds. He saw Gemma sit back down on the bed next to Dottie on the edge of his vision, her hand still holding his leash while tracing on her chest.

Dottie's moans and gasps slowly returned, speeding up in tempo and growing louder and louder as he lapped away at her. Gemma leaned over and started kissing Dottie, muffling her moans with her mouth.

He felt Dottie's body twitch and squirm as she arrived at another orgasm, eagerly he continued lapping at her slit and teasing her clit, his mind still clouded with lust. He heard the girls continue kissing sloppily. A pull at his leash caused him to look up, as Gemma stared back down at him. She got up and walked around the bed behind him. He felt one of her hands push his head down deeper.

"Come on, one more slave," she commanded.

Josh redoubled his efforts and tried his best to get Dottie to reach one more climax, his sore tongue almost completely numb by now. He looked up to see Dottie hungrily examine him, biting her lip as she gave a long moan and leaned her head back down into the bed pillows.

He felt her body squirm and writhe. She was close again. Momentarily her legs twitched as she cried out, her sweet juices hitting his tongue once again. Gemma pulled at his leash, throwing him off of the bed and onto the floor, catching his breath. Josh looked back up to see Gemma kissing Dottie once again.

"How was it?" she asked Dottie.

"Amazing, thank you, so much," Dottie said, still catching her breath.

"I'm glad," Gemma said diving in to kiss her again on the lips.

Josh shuffled on the floor back onto his knees and waited for his turn.

Gemma finished kissing Dottie and scooped her up off the bed, helping her stand back up. "You good?" she asked her.

"Y-Yeah," Dottie said as Gemma wrapped her hand around her to help her walk, still weak from the barrage of orgasms.

Gemma picked up his leash and continued walking out of the room, pulling him behind them. Josh followed on all fours, confused about when he would get his turn.

Gemma laid Dottie down on the longer couch in the living room, letting her finally rest, and led Josh to the other one, laying down on it and turning on the TV. She put on the music channel and took out her phone, her attention fully focused on it.

Josh glared at her in frustration, waiting for her to give him some release too. Gemma continued to ignore him. Josh couldn't take it anymore. "Miss, may I-"

He paused, petrified by the threatening look Gemma gave him. "What?" she grunted and looked up from her phone at him.

"I-I-umm-"

"Spit it out slave."

"C-Could I be let out of the cage and-"

"You sure about that?"

What did she mean? How could he not after what she put him through? His mind felt like it was on fire with lust.

"Yes Miss Gemma, please."

"I don't think you deserve it slave, but," Gemma paused briefly, a grin slowly appearing on her face, "There is one thing that might just convince me to do it, but you wouldn't want to do that anyway," she said and giggled, turning her attention back to her phone.

"I'll do anything Miss just please-"

"You'd have to eat my ass," she said matter-of-factly.

He froze. Was she serious? Surely she was just messing with him. But what if she was serious? Would he be willing to do it if it meant he would get to come?

Her hearty laugh interrupted his thoughts. "I'll let you think about that for now, no rush. Now be quiet and bring me some soda from the fridge, fast," she said and let go of his leash.

Shakily Josh got up off of the floor and went to get her a soda. His mind wandered about what she said, unable to let him think about anything else.

Arriving at the fridge he realized that his arms were still cuffed behind his back. How was he going to bring her soda?

He glanced back at Gemma looking into her phone. He didn't dare to go ask her to be uncuffed, certainly not after what she just said.

He pried the fridge door open by pushing his shoulder into the gap on the side of the refrigerator door. He tried turning around and picking the soda up with his hands behind him, but the soda bottles were too high up for him to reach like that. He took the bottle cap carefully into his mouth and clamped on it with his teeth. With a swing of his shoulders, he closed the fridge and walked back to Gemma.

She took the soda from his mouth, giving him a soft pat on his head for a job well done as he kneeled back down next to her.

He heard Dottie yawn and shift on the couch behind him, turning his head to look a her. She had her eyes closed and mouth hanging open, snoring softly as she took a nap.

He felt Gemma mess with the cuffs behind him, she unlinked the cuffs, leaving them on his hands and arms but no longer connected behind his back.

"Vicky and Becka told me about your skilled fingers Slave," he looked back at her to see a sly smile appear on her face. "And your eager tongue," she added and chuckled. "But all I require, for now, are your hands, massage my feet slave."

"Yes, Miss." Josh shuffled on the floor next to Gemma's feet and took them into his hands, kneading them and massaging them. The soft fabric of the lacy gloves he had on enhanced the sensation.

His mind was still crawling with what she said earlier, unable to think about anything else for longer than a moment.

After about a quarter of an hour, Dottie woke up with a loud yawn. "What time is it?" she asked.

Gemma looked up from her phone. "Just after noon. Feeling refreshed?"

Dottie stretched on the couch, her eyes landing on Josh massaging Gemma's feet. "Yeah."

Gemma swiftly withdrew her feet, kicking Josh's hands away as she shifted on the couch, sitting up so that she faced Dottie.

"I'm bored. We should do something, any ideas?" she asked Dottie.

Dottie took a moment to think of something they could do around the house. "It's really hot in here, maybe we could go outside for a swim," said Dottie, her eyes leaving Josh and looking up at Gemma.

"Hmm, okay. I wouldn't mind cooling down a little. Go change then," she said and Dottie swiftly got up and walked upstairs.

Gemma stood up from the couch and looked down at Josh. "You. Go get some dry towels, and wait by the back door."

"Yes Miss Gemma," responded Josh with a nod and made his way to find some dry towels in the bathroom. He patiently waited by the back door, looking outside at the bright sunlight hitting the grass.

Gemma and Dottie came back down. Dottie was turning red in a revealing bikini which was most likely Gemma's idea, while Gemma had on a more modest one-piece black swimsuit that went all the way up to her neck with a hole to show off her cleavage.

slameks
slameks
184 Followers