Slave for The Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh tried his best not to look at them. Intrusive thoughts popped into his head when he saw their bodies on display like so causing him to strain painfully in his cage. Once more he was reminded of the offer Gemma made him.

The back door slid open. "Come on slave," said Gemma as she picked up his dangling leash and pulled him outside behind her.

Josh blushed, feeling even more embarrassed dressed in the blue lacy underwear and leather harness than if he was just naked again. At least his cage was hidden if someone were to see them, which wasn't very likely anyway with how far the property spanned.

Gemma led him over to the lounge chairs by the pool, leaving him standing there with the towels. She let go of his leash and jumped into the water. Her head emerged from the water smiling up at Dottie, as she was trying to cover herself with her hands. "Come on, get in."

Dottie carefully stepped down into the water and swam toward Gemma. They embraced each other in the water and kissed as Josh looked down at them, no longer able to keep his eyes away.

Gemma seemed to be more relaxed around him now, her mood much more cheerful than usual. Maybe she was warming up to him.

Gemma noticed him staring, she leaned her head closer to Dottie's ear and whispered something, as she did so Dottie looked up at him and started giggling.

Josh felt uncomfortable but remained standing there obediently, he had to do his best to earn his release. He wondered if Gemma was serious before. 'You'd have to eat my ass.' Would she go through with it if he agreed? Could he even find the courage to agree to it? Could he let a chance to be unlocked from the cage go by?

"Hey," called out Dottie to him from the water.

"Yes, Miss?"

Dottie giggled. "Could you make us some snacks for later?" she asked.

"And fast," added Gemma and turned her attention back to Dottie's body.

He nodded his head and walked back into the house, leaving the towels on the lounge chair by the pool. He finally had something to do and focus his mind on.

He took out some bread slices and started spreading mayonnaise on them. As he passed the back door to pick up ham from the fridge he sneaked a glance outside at the pool. Gemma and Dottie were still embracing in the water, their faces smushed together, he could see one of Gemma's hands on Dottie's breasts and the other somewhere below the water. He felt a tingle in his crotch and sighed.

He put the ham into the sandwiches and sliced them into neat triangles. Looking around he made sure the coast was clear before he took a few of the sandwiches and ate them, his first food of the day.

As he leaned over the kitchen counter to pick up a plate, his cage hit the cabinet below, sending a wave of pleasure from his crotch. He involuntarily gasped. He was so horny, his arousal was driving him mad. He returned his hips and started grinding against the cabinet, bringing himself at least some relief.

"Slave? We're hungry." He heard one of the girls call out from outside through the open back door, pulling him out of his trance.

He realized what he was doing. Was he that desperate? Humping the kitchen cabinet? Really? He shook his head in frustration and placed the sandwiches on a plate, taking them outside.

As he passed the pool, walking back to the lounge chairs, he saw the girls were no longer embracing. Dottie was huddled in the corner shaking, while Gemma swam laps around the pool.

"Took your sweet time," said Gemma noticing him.

"Sorry Miss Gemma," he responded.

Gemma pulled herself up from the pool and looked up at him. "Dry me, slave."

He set down the plate on the lounge chair, picked up one of the dry towels, and started drying her body. Her curvaceous figure teased his lustful mind. What he would give to be able to touch her with his bare skin without the towel as a proxy.

As he finished drying her, Dottie patted his shoulder, signaling she also needed his attention. He picked up the other towel and dried her too, her body squirming under his touch as he did so.

"Nice," commented Gemma lounging on the chair, downing the ham and mayo sandwiches. "Massage my feet some more slave."

Josh looked away from Dottie's flushed face and kneeled back down by Gemma's feet, softly kneading and massaging them again. They were nice and soft from the water. Dottie joined Gemma and laid down on the chair next to her taking one of the sandwiches for herself, sneaking glances at Josh working Gemma's feet.

"I don't usually enjoy spending time outside in the hot sun but I could get used to this," said Gemma as she stuffed the last sandwich remaining into her mouth.

"Yeah, it's nice to spend some time outside for a change," replied Dottie as she looked right into Josh's eyes.

There was no sound for a while except for the rustling of leaves. Gemma stirred in her seat and lowered her sunglasses, noticing the intent look Josh and Dottie were sharing which caused his fingers to slow down their soothing caress.

"Did I tell you what he asked me to do when you were asleep on the couch earlier?" asked Gemma, breaking the serenity of the moment and returning Josh's focus to the task at hand.

"No, what was it?"

Josh looked up into Gemma's eyes, trying to plead to spare him this embarrassment in front of Dottie, but it was futile.

"He begged me to release him from his cage," said Gemma and started laughing, Dottie didn't join in, her eyes full of understanding of his pain.

Dottie looked over to Gemma. "Well of course he did."

"Right, but guess what I told him he has to do first," continued Gemma with a mischievous grin sneaking onto her face.

"What?"

Gemma tried to continue but just giggled and couldn't get the right words out. Josh continued kneading her feet between his hands, staring down and trying his best to ignore them. Gemma softly kicked Josh to grab his attention, "Slave, you tell her what I said you have to do first."

Josh started coughing, his mouth suddenly feeling dry as a desert, after collecting himself he tried to reply. "Miss Gemma told me I'd have to-uh," Josh looked down at the ground and paused, the request running through his head.

Gemma kicked him again, harder this time. "Well, spit it out slave."

"She told me I'd have to eat her-uh," his brief pause caused Gemma to stare down at him ominously, "-eat out her uh ass." Josh finished and got back to massaging Gemma's feet as both of the girls giggled.

"Did he agree to do it?" asked Dottie.

Gemma shook her head, "I told him to think it over."

"And did you?" asked Dottie. It took him a while to notice the awkward silence and realize the question was targeted at him.

"I-uh," despite trying his hardest to not think about it, it found a way to sneak back into his head every few moments, "I did think it over Miss."

"So will you do it?" asked Dottie again, a little too anxious to hear his answer. The thing was, he still wasn't sure.

Of course, he wanted to get some release, his balls had started aching for the last few days, desperate to be emptied. He thought he would do anything they asked when the opportunity to be unlocked presented itself, but this? Was he willing to stoop this low? What if she's just screwing with him and won't unlock him after he does it anyway? Would this even be the worst humiliation he would have to suffer this summer? What will he do the next time they ask for something even worse? Will he-

"What will it be slave?" asked Gemma, breaking his concentration.

"Miss, just so that I understand, if I'll do it you'll unlock me and let me come, right?"

"Yeah that's right, I know where Vicky keeps the keys," her smile turned into a grin, "Does that mean you'll do it?"

Screw it, he just can't resist. "Yes Miss, I'll do it." he replied, surrendering to his lust.

"Do what exactly?" she asked grinning.

"I'll eat out your ass Miss."

Gemma kicked away his hands and swung her legs around the chair, getting up. She picked up his leash and tugged him toward her. "Come on then," she said addressing Dottie, "Let's see if he means it."

Gemma walked back inside and up to Vicky's room with Dottie in tow, dragging Josh behind her. She stopped him in the middle of the room and turned to face him. Her hand caressed his cheek briefly. His eyes pleaded with her to be merciful, but it only seemed to make her more excited.

She looked over at Dottie next to her and handed her the leash. "Get him ready, I'll go get changed."

Dottie nodded her head at Gemma as she left the room. Josh felt relieved with Gemma gone. Dottie wasted no time and started cuffing the leather straps on his hands back together behind him.

The relief was short-lived as the impeding event started to dawn on him. His mind was racing, trying to come up with a way to back out and still get unlocked. He started straining his muscles against his bonds and the harness, feeling short of breath. Maybe if he-

Dottie stopped in front of him, noticing his rising unrest. Her left hand clutched his arm while her right hand stroked his face. "It'll be okay, don't worry," she said and hugged him, her warm embrace causing all his worries to float away.

"It's not as bad as you think, and just think how great it'll feel to get unlocked after," she said as she let go of him and started helping him out of his panties.

His mind was clear again, somewhat. She was right. He should focus on the good things not the bad. Release. Finally. After almost a week. He might suffer a little at first, but his balls will thank him for it after. Wait. What did she mean by 'It's not as bad as you think'? How would she know?

Dottie snapped the leash off of his collar and let it fall to the floor. She looked into his eyes and paused. She gave him a quick peck on the lips and then helped him kneel on the floor next to the bed, before leaving him alone in the room.

Josh patiently waited, trying to resist the torturous thoughts about his upcoming task that were trying to creep into his mind. He heard a thump in the hall outside, just as he turned his head toward the door it opened, revealing Gemma. Her large breasts were squeezed into a black latex bra, a short black and grey plaid skirt covered her crotch and long dark striped socks stretched up to her thighs. One of her eyes was covered by her thick black hair, and the other surrounded by dark eyeshadow stared right at him.

Once he realized he was gawking at her with his mouth open, he turned his head back away from the door and looked down at the floor, not wanting to be called a 'creep' for 'ogling' her again.

Her soft footsteps on the carpet neared him from behind. A hand slowly stroked up his back to his scalp, gripping his hair and turning his head to face her. A devilish grin flashed on her face and she let go of his hair, letting his head fall back down.

"You didn't change your mind, did you slave?" she asked.

Panic slowly started to creep up inside of him. Was it too late to back out?

"N-No Miss, I-uh I'll go along with it I think."

"Good, you don't sound very excited though," as she paced around him she used her hand to raise his chin to face her again, "to bury your tongue deep in my ass." Her face grinned again before she let go and continued once more, this time he kept watching her. "If you don't want to I won't force you. Of course, if you don't hold up your part of the deal I won't unlock you either."

The idea of another week locked up without any release flashed through his mind. "No Miss, I'd love to, in fact, I'm looking forward to it, it's just that uh-" His mind raced trying to come up with something as she stared down at him impatiently. "It'll be my first time doing that with someone and I don't want to disappoint you, Miss."

Without a word she continued to stare down at him with a neutral expression, thinking about something. Josh wasn't sure if this was a good or a bad sign. Finally, she broke the silence. "Ahh, I see. That's understandable, but don't you worry, you'll have an excellent teacher, me." Her devilish grin returned to her face as she spun around to the bedside drawer. She took out a key, no doubt to his cage. So that's where Vicky kept it all along, right next to her bed as if she wanted him to find it.

Gemma ducked down and started messing with his cage. Blood rushed into his cock as the prison that kept his lust at bay fell off to the floor. Involuntarily Josh squirmed as he felt the sensation of himself getting hard, unrestrained after so long. "T-Thank you, M-Miss."

"Don't thank me yet," she said. "There's still your part of the deal to upkeep before we get to your 'reward'. First, however-" Gemma's hand gripped his balls, squeezing them tight, taking him right out of the nirvana of being unlocked.

"Now, Vicky was very clear with us that you are not allowed to be released from your cage under any circumstances, she wants you to be eager and obedient for her."

This was the first Josh heard of this, but it did make sense. How long was she planning to keep him locked up?

"The two of us made a deal though, and I am going to keep up my side of it regardless of what Vicky said." Gemma's grip tightened as Josh's teeth clamped down holding in a cry of pain. "Not a word of this to Vicky or you'll suffer, understood?"

"Y-Yes M-Miss I u-understand," Josh answered in a hurry, eager to keep his balls intact.

Gemma smiled and released her grip. With a giggle she patted his head, ruffling his hair. "I hope you do, for your sake."

She stood back up. "Seeing as it's your first time and all, I'll go a little easy on you at first, before we get to the main course so to speak," she tried to hold in a giggle but couldn't.

"Thank you, Miss."

Gemma raised her skirt, revealing a neatly trimmed bush. Turning around she showed off her bare plump butt in all its glory. Josh was in awe, he found that the idea of burying his face between her ass cheeks didn't seem that bad now.

"Well, get to it slave, at your own pace, for now," she commanded from above him and swung her hips from side to side, causing her butt cheeks to jiggle a little.

Reservedly Josh stretched his neck toward her behind. He wasn't sure of what the best approach would be. First, he softly kissed her left cheek, delaying the inevitable. He tried to slip his face in between her cheeks, parting them with his nose, but just couldn't get quite in there, smushing his face into her butt instead.

"Hmm, guess you need a little help then," she said as he felt her hand grip his hair and bury his face between her ass cheeks, letting her skirt fall over his head.

He imagined it would be disgusting, but he found that she had a fresh and pleasant smell inviting him to worm his face deeper, trying to find her back entrance. Despite his best efforts he only managed to drool all over, getting nowhere.

"Useless," he heard her say, her voice muffled by the fleshy pillows around his head. He felt her lean into him, still gripping his hair, not letting him escape.

His tongue found her hole, but what now? He decided he would just not think about it and pretend it was her pussy instead. He slowly kissed her hole, licking along the outside rim, the wrinkles softly tickling his tongue.

Her grip on his hair loosened a bit. "There we go, I'll make an ass eater of you yet."

Josh continued going at it, he could just about breathe in and out by leaning his face down. His vision, however, was completely obstructed by her skin, not allowing him to distract himself from the reality of what he was doing. Strangely though, as he kept going, he started warming up to what he was doing. The soft whimpers and moans he heard from Gemma showed her satisfaction as he slowly teased his tongue in and out of her hole.

It was extremely humiliating for him, but the taste wasn't as foul as he imagined, at first it was just salty, but continued licks revealed a more earthy flavor, a little sweet but mostly just bitter. He wouldn't order ice cream tasting like this, but he didn't hate it either.

He felt her hand rest on his shoulder, steadying herself and leaning into him more. Pushed back and unable to use his cuffed hands, he started to lose his balance. He had to push his head into her, stabilizing himself, so as to not fall.

Her socked foot started slowly teasing his hard shaft. The soft caress caused him to start to moan into her. After just a few pumps, however, his moans turned into pained cries muffled by her cheeks as her foot pressed down onto his cock, crushing it on the carpet.

"Come on, what are you waiting for, dive in." He tried to squirm away, but her grip tightened and refused to let go of his hair. In desperation he pushed his tongue all the way inside of her, eliciting a guttural moan from Gemma, who lifted her foot and started softly teasing his shaft again. "Ahh, that's it, just like that slave."

He didn't dare stop and kept on exploring her hole, the walls of her fleshy cave convulsing around his tongue. Her moaning and gasping continued as he swirled his tongue around, flattening it and releasing it. Trying his best to keep her satisfied, fearful of what she would do next if he didn't perform as she expected.

"Ohh, so good, you have a-uh a t-talent," he heard her say in between her moans, uncharacteristically nice for once, not that he had much time to think about that as her foot continued teasing his cock, bringing him right to the verge of orgasm.

Her strokes were too slow to bring him over that edge though. In frustration he started to pump his hips with her movements, trying to sneakily get himself off earlier than she planned, not thinking about the possible consequences. He felt her foot snake past his shaft and smash into his aching balls. Getting her hint he stopped his movements as her foot returned to its slow and agonizing caress.

He couldn't be sure for how long this went on, the combined fascination of exploring her with his tongue and the wall of pleasure knocking on his walls overwhelming him. Time just flows differently when you are buried deep in someone's ass. The only indicator was his aching body from the awkward position and the rising soreness in his tongue.

Eventually, her hand tugged at his hair, not toward her this time though, instead moving his face away from her as she stepped away.

Josh breathed hard, his face released from the fleshy prison of her cheeks. His face dripping with his own and Gemma's sweat. He didn't want to admit it, but he was disappointed that it was over.

"You earned your reward by now slave," commented Gemma as she turned around to face him. She picked him up by his arms and pushed him up onto the bed, his back pressed into the mattress with his hands still cuffed behind him.

Gemma straddled his chest, her legs on either side of his torso with her butt facing him. "Now get back to what you were doing, and I'll see what I can do for you," she said and planted her behind back on top of his face.

Josh wasted no time at all and got right back to what he was doing, eager to hear her soft moans and whimpers. The new position allowed him to reach even deeper inside of her, but also made it harder to breathe for him, causing him to be constantly short of breath, clouding his mind even further.

He felt Gemma shift on top of him as she leaned over. Her hand grazed over his ballsack and held it tightly, not squeezing it though, just a reminder that she was in control and could punish him at any moment.

Her tongue slowly licked up from the bottom of his shaft. His deep muffled moan elicited a giggle from her. Her mouth enveloped his entire modest package in one fell swoop. The wet warmth of her mouth almost brought him over the edge.

This was only his second blowjob ever, the first almost a week ago from Dottie. Unlike Dottie though, who was gentle in her approach, Gemma was much more aggressive, as if she wanted to suck his soul out of him, and her hand constantly kneading his balls just hard enough to be slightly uncomfortable.