Slave for The Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
Vicky takes her ownership of Josh to the next stage.
8.1k words
4.59
10.8k
18

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
185 Followers

Josh has been having a tough time lately. Well, the whole summer hasn't exactly been a walk in the park for him, and it's been only getting rougher.

Even though he had gotten relatively used to being Vicky's slave and servant and stopped misbehaving or resisting her, she still found ways to push his buttons. Just his obedient submission seemingly not being enough to please her. Relentless demands from Vicky had transformed his once bearable routine into a daily ordeal.

But that wasn't enough for her, Vicky craved more. She suggested that they should 'spice things up'. This involved various pieces of bondage equipment added to his uniform, making his tasks even harder to perform. His legs or arms were chained together with only a few inches between, sometimes both at the same time or a ballgag that caused him to drool all over the things he was supposed to clean. Josh dreaded what she would think of next.

That wasn't the only thing he had to worry about either. Constantly he was being watched, and if any of the girls spotted him slacking off at all, punishment awaited him. Spanking, teasing, having his ass played with, and tight bondage, were just some of the things in the repertoire of torture the girls employed. As if these punishments were somehow supposed to help him.

Of course, with all these increasing demands it was impossible for him to fulfill all of them. So he could look forward to some kind of punishment pretty much every day.

Josh just couldn't keep up. The few hours of sleep he could get were a luxury. He was running on fumes. He already got caught dozing off once when he was supposed to be serving Becka as a footstool.

Her harsh spanking wasn't enough to satisfy Gemma that he had learned his lesson. She took over his punishment from Becka and took off her socks, wrapping them around his face. The smell kept him wide awake for hours.

Keeping his mind clear was another struggle. Multiple times a day he found himself forgetting which chores he had already done, causing him to repeat them. Once he forgot that Gemma doesn't like pickles and added some to her sandwich. She made him eat out her ass again for hours. He nearly suffocated squished between her cheeks.

Due to his unsatisfactory performance, Vicky said that she had to do something drastic. She refused to unlock him during the last weekend. It was already more than a week and a half since he got unlocked. He would be more angry and tormented by this if the lack of sleep didn't dull his mind and in the process his worries as well. Not like he could complain anyway. Any mention of it would just cause him to stay locked even longer.

Due to his unsatisfactory performance, Vicky decided that she had to do something drastic. She refused to unlock him last weekend. It had already been more than a week and a half since he was last free of the chastity cage. He might have been angrier and more tormented by this if the lack of sleep hadn't dulled his mind and, in the process, his worries. Not that he could complain anyway, any mention of it would just extend his time locked up even more.

It was just him and Vicky in the house now. He hobbled through the kitchen with his ankles chained together, on his way to polish all of the glassware as instructed.

Vicky sat in an armchair nearby, her attention turned to a book of all things. When the other girls questioned her about this sudden interest in reading, she explained that she wanted to get a head start on the first semester of college.

He finished polishing one of the wine glasses, placing it back in the cabinet and started working on another one.

Of course, Josh would also like to catch up on his studies, especially since the exams he had to retake awaited him at the start of the semester only a few weeks from now. However, with all the pressure on him, there was no chance he could squeeze in any studying. He remembered what happened when he asked Vicky for some free time for his studies a few days back. She agreed, but with a condition, all the studying had to be done at the local library, fully dressed up in a skimpy dress with makeup and everything. Unsurprisingly, he didn't bother asking for more free time after that.

He set down another polished glass in the cabinet and reached for the next one.

"Wait," he heard Vicky call out behind him.

He turned around to face her a little too quickly, causing the short skirt covering his crotch to flutter up and expose his panties.

"Bring me that glass for inspection, slave."

He picked up the glass he had just set down and brought it over to her, careful not to slip up and break it. Vicky took it from him, examining it closely. "Hmm, just as I thought. You're slacking off."

"What do you mean Miss, I-"

"Save it," she said as she got up. "There's still dust at the bottom." Josh nodded silently, he knew that arguing was pointless.

"Lean over the counter and wait here. I have to go get something.

He did as she asked and patiently waited. She was probably going to fetch her leather crop or another instrument of pain to spank him with. He kept facing forward as he heard her approach him from behind. As he expected, he felt her raise his skirt, then his panties being lowered, exposing his bare butt.

It gave him a brief pause when she started pulling at his buttplug. After a few teasing pulls, she pulled it out completely. Ah, so she wouldn't spank him but just play with his ass instead. Fine with him.

He heard her squeeze something out onto her hand, it sounded like shampoo or something. A cold gel was spread around his hole. Lube? They usually didn't use any lube when they punished him, maybe she was feeling merciful.

Her finger plunged deep inside of him and explored his insides, spreading the cold water-based gel around. Josh squirmed as her finger poked around inside of him.

"You know, you've really started to fall off the deep end in the past couple of days. You just don't seem to be improving at all," said Vicky as her finger continued its exploration inside of him. After a few moments, a second finger joined in. "I asked myself, 'What can I do to help him?' And finally, I thought of something."

He twitched as her fingers were both pulled out at once. He felt the buttplug push back at his entrance. He wondered if that was all of his punishment.

She plunged the buttplug back inside of him. It kept stretching him open and pushing in. Even after a couple of inches, it seemed to not be stopping. His insides kept spreading out uncomfortably. Oh no, he thought. This wasn't the same buttplug.

"I went for a little trip yesterday, back to the store where we got your first one. Do you remember the one I suggested? I think that one is the right one for you after all."

Josh braced himself as the plug kept pushing inside of him. Finally, it stopped pushing further and stopped. His ass closing in after it and pulling it snugly inside of him. It felt like a giant pear was pushed up inside of him. He was frozen stiff, scared of what would happen if he moved.

Vicky giggled behind him and softly spanked his butt cheeks. "Come on," she said and pulled his panties back up. "What do you think of it?"

Reluctantly he slowly rose up, stopping each time he felt the plug shift inside of him, much to Vicky's amusement. Eventually, he managed to straighten up, awkwardly balancing on his legs.

"So?" she asked.

"Uhm, thank you Miss."

"How does it feel?" she asked.

It felt like he had to go to the bathroom, only he couldn't. This couldn't have been the one she showed him at the store, it felt at least twice as large. "It feels, strange Miss."

"Oh you'll get used to it in no time, trust me," she said and excitedly smiled. "And you don't know the best of it yet."

Vicky raised her hand, showing him her phone. "It has an app."

An app? What was she talking about-

His insides started to twist and squirm around the buttplug as it buzzed inside of him. He braced himself on the kitchen counter, stopping himself from falling down. Vicky chuckled watching him struggle and touched her phone again. The vibrations were gone.

"It can vibrate, remember? And I can turn it on and off remotely."

Oh, that's exactly what he needed. Another thing to distract him from his chores, as if he didn't have enough on his plate already.

"That's great, Miss."

"I know. Now I don't have to call you when I need you. I'll just turn this on," she said and pressed on her phone screen again. The powerful vibrations went through him again briefly. "And you'll know I need you."

"Amazing, Miss," he replied as he recovered from the second barrage, worried that there would be a third.

"They tried to get me to buy a chastity cage from the same company too. It can also vibrate and is controlled from the same app."

Oh no, please no.

Vicky smiled. "I didn't get it, don't worry. I think this'll do for now. Agreed?"

"Yes Miss, thank you."

"At least you know you have something to look forward to if you don't improve soon," she sat back down in the armchair. "And don't you dare misbehave purposely so that I have to go buy it, slave."

"I won't Miss." Sometimes he wasn't sure if she was kidding or completely serious.

Vicky picked up her book and returned to her reading. Josh walked back to the sink and continued to polish the wine glasses. Taking extra care not to leave any 'dust' this time around. His insides kept stretching unnaturally around the intruder lodged in his ass. He seriously doubted that he could ever get used to this feeling.

He placed the repolished glass in the cabinet again and picked up the next one.

As he leaned back, he felt the buttplug move inside of him. It pushed against his lower abdomen from the inside. A wave of pleasure shot through him like lightning. He almost dropped the glass but managed to hold it together. This was impossible. How could he take this for the entire day? What about tomorrow and the day after that? He wouldn't stand a chance of getting everything done while like this.

"What's going on, slave?" asked Vicky noticing that he wasn't moving.

"Nothing Miss," he responded and quickly got back to polishing the wine glass. The last thing he wanted was another punishment. What if she wasn't kidding about the vibrating cage?

His eyelids were starting to feel heavy, his mind began to doze off. He closed his eyes as his hands continued to autonomously polish the wine glass. Oh, what he would give for a few more hours of sleep.

He reached up to place the wine glass down in the cabinet when the buttplug started to come back to life inside of him. Intense vibrations rocked with his whole body and only stopped when the sound of glass shattering filled his ears.

He turned around to face Vicky, who was watching him, phone in her hands, while the book lay in her lap. A hint of betrayal crossed his face.

"Ah well," she said, snapping her book closed. "Guess you just don't learn, do you?"

"I only dropped it because of the buttplug, Miss. Otherwise, I wouldn't-"

"Talking back? Are you sure that's your best course of action?" asked Vicky placing the book on the armrest. Josh was quiet, knowing she was right. He would just have to bear whatever punishment she chose.

Vicky, with a sinister smile, continued, "Come here and kneel."

Josh reluctantly stepped up to her and slowly fell to his knees, looking up at her after, awaiting what was to follow.

"Spread your knees," she commanded. Josh obliged.

Vicky raised one of her feet and slowly traced it along the floor toward him. It snaked its way under his skirt and kicked it away. She rested her foot right over his cage. Gently she shifted her weight onto it, squeezing his balls between her foot and the ring at the back of the cage. She continued putting more and more of her weight on his balls. It felt as if they would burst from the pressure.

Josh bit down on his tongue to stop himself from crying out. Throughout Vicky kept her eyes locked with his, staring right into his soul. His knees began to shake, unable to take the pain anymore. Just as he was about to cry out and beg her to stop the pressure went away.

Vicky's teeth showed as her smile widened. She turned around, picked up her book, and started walking away. "Come, slave," he heard her call out to him as he gently stroked his balls, checking that they were intact.

Josh followed her through the kitchen and out the back door into the yard. His mind was too numb to care that somebody could see him like this. They walked by the pool, the hot stone slabs burning his bare soles. Vicky stopped by the flower garden, hidden away in the shade behind the garden shed.

"All right, on all fours."

Josh's knees met the cool grass, positioning himself as instructed. He felt Vicky sit on his back. Inhaling loudly, she said, "Ah, finally some fresh air, that's what I needed."

Looking up, Josh saw Vicky immersed in her book. Being this close, he could finally make out the title, 'Journeys into the Human Brain'. Was she planning to study psychology? Josh chuckled at the thought of her becoming a therapist, but Vicky didn't seem to notice, focused on the pages of her book.

Josh dug the palms of his hands into the damp grass. He'd probably have to stay in this position for a while, and his arms were already getting tired. Vicky wasn't particularly heavy, and although he wasn't strong, that wasn't the reason for his failing strength. With all he'd been through lately, the exhaustion he tried to push through was making itself known.

His arms trembled briefly, his muscles ready to give out. He closed his eyes, breathing heavily in and out. He could make it. He had to make it. His mind began to get foggy, cold sweat trailed along his forehead.

He felt Vicky shift on top of him.

Just a little longer, he told himself. If only he could get a couple of minutes of sleep like this. Maybe if he-

His left arm twitched and his elbows gave out. He felt his face hit the ground and Vicky tumble off him.

"Ow, what the hell are you doing?" Vicky asked as she gathered herself off the grass.

"I'm so sorry, Miss, I just-"

"You just what? Decided to fuck with me?" He looked up at her and saw she wasn't kidding, she was pissed off. He bowed his head.

"There is no excuse, Miss. I apologize."

"Hmm, little wimp," she said as she watched him collapsed on the ground. "We need to strengthen you up. Come on."

Josh struggled to get up and followed her to the pool, where she sat down on one of the lounge chairs.

"Now, I'll finally get some reading done, and meanwhile you," she looked up at him standing next to her. "You'll exercise."

"Exercise how Miss?" Josh asked. Why couldn't she just let him go back to cleaning the house? He was already way behind schedule.

Vicky turned and crouched down. She unlinked his ankle cuffs and sat back down. "Give me ten jumping jacks, then ten sit-ups, and finish with ten push-ups. Then do it all again and again until I am satisfied."

She couldn't be serious. How was he supposed to do all that in his current state? He couldn't keep quiet anymore. "Miss, please, I-"

"Shush. I don't want to hear it. If you don't like it, you can go clean the bathroom, with your tongue."

He actually considered taking her up on that offer but decided he would at least try this first. Maybe she would be merciful and allow him to stop after doing it just once. Josh spread out his legs and arms, Vicky nodded and turned to her book.

It was a long time since he had to exercise like this. He started doing the jumping jacks. He began at a fast pace, eager to get it over with but had to slow down considerably. The buttplug sloshed around in him as he moved and his cage painfully pulled at his balls as it dangled from the motion. The soft whimper that escaped his lips when he realized this caused Vicky to chuckle.

He somehow got through the painful jumping jacks. The sit-ups were much worse, however. After just two of them, his abdomen completely gave out and wouldn't move. Thankfully Vicky didn't seem to be paying much attention and he used his arms to pull himself up each time. It was a pain but he managed to do it. The push-ups were next.

Despite all his efforts his arms just refused to lift him more than a few inches off the ground. The muscles throughout his body felt like they were on fire. And unfortunately, this time, Vicky noticed him struggling.

"You seem to be having some troubles, slave."

Josh ignored her and exhaled loudly, trying to at least finish the one push-up. He was completely covered in sweat before he managed to raise himself completely off the ground. One behind him, nine to go.

"I knew you were weak, but this? Embarrassing," she said and giggled as he fell back down on the stone slabs surrounding the pool. "I can't watch this anymore, get up, you're getting a break. Go get me some water with some ice, go on."

"Yes. Miss," he responded in between breaths. Slowly he rolled on his side and got up on all fours, proceeding to get up and walk back inside. His legs twitched as he put his weight on them, threatening to give out any moment. Quickly he filled a glass with water and brought it back outside.

"Here you go, Miss." He kneeled beside her and hoped she would allow him a few more moments of rest.

Vicky took the glass from him and sipped it without taking her eyes off the book. She sighed and closed the book closed. "Where's the ice I asked for, slave?"

Oh no. "I'm sorry, Miss. I-uh, forgot."

"You just won't allow me to rest." She sighed again. "Go get the lawnmower. The grass is getting a little too long. I want it finished by noon."

That meant he would have about an hour. That was hardly enough time to finish it. He was being set up to fail again. He didn't care about that now though. All he thought about was spending an hour outside in the hot sun, pushing the old heavy lawnmower around.

"What are you waiting for? Go and do it, slave."

Josh looked up at her. "Please, Miss," he pleaded, his voice strained. A mixture of exhaustion and desperation on his face. "I can't-I can't anymore. I'm so tired. Just a moment to catch my breath, please. I-"

Vicky raised her hand to show him to be quiet. She observed him for a moment, her face softening as she saw the genuine distress in his eyes. Her eyes broke off from his and looked down at the ground. A hint of sympathy crossed her face.

"Fine, Slave. Go rest in your room for a bit," she said and laid back into the lounge chair, opening her book.

"Thank you so much, Miss," Josh's eyes were tearing up as relief washed over him. "I'll make it up to you later." With newfound strength in his step, he got up and went back inside, hesitantly glancing behind himself as he walked in. Vicky remained reading her book, it wasn't a trap.

Josh didn't waste any time on wondering what this'll cost him and nuzzled up to the pillows in his bed, almost instantly falling asleep.

He wasn't sure how long he slept but it felt like an eternity. Reluctant to leave his bed, he just lay there motionless. His mind was now clear and sharp as ever. He knew what awaited him downstairs. Punishment.

He sat up. Despite wanting to, he couldn't hide in here forever. Slowly he left his room and descended the stairs. The living room was empty. Vicky was nowhere to be found. Maybe she left or-

The sound of the downstairs toilet flushing interrupted his train of thought. So there she was. He stood frozen in the kitchen waiting for her to approach. She stopped when she saw him standing there. Briefly, they locked eyes but then she continued into the dining room, sitting down.

"We need to talk. Sit."

He didn't like the tone of her voice. He couldn't quite place it but she didn't sound angry or annoyed and that scared him. Josh sat down in the chair next to her and waited.

slameks
slameks
185 Followers