Slave for The Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
185 Followers

Matters got even worse when her hand slid lower and her fingers wrapped around his balls, pulling at them forcefully. His pained moans and whimpers continued as hers got louder and louder. Her face turned red. She must have been getting close to her own orgasm.

Her mouth closed as her moan turned into a guttural groan, her body squirming above him. With renewed vigor, she slammed into him even faster and harder than before. She stabbed and stabbed at him with her cock. Leaning back over him, her face just inches away from his, his cock was pushed up to her belly. She began to slow down. He felt her twitch and come to a stop.

She looked down at him, catching her breath. She slowly restarted her motions and continued sliding in and out, a smile returned to her face.

Her hand reached behind his head and undid the strap holding the ballgag in his mouth. Finally with his mouth unobscured he started to breathe heavily.

"Good, good boy, slave."

"Thank you-Miss," he replied, pausing to whimper as her cock hit his prostate again.

"Would you like to come?"

"Y-Yes Miss," he said instantly.

Her hand wrapped around his hard shaft again. The pace with which she drilled into him slowly ramped up.

"Beg me."

She didn't have to tell him twice. "Please Miss, please. I beg you. Let me come. I'll do anything, just-"

"Will you be mine?"

"I already am Miss. Please let me-"

"Will you be mine forever?"

He paused. Why would she ask him this right now? His mind was blurred, he couldn't think straight. Looking into her pearly eyes he knew what he wanted to say. He hoped it was the right choice.

"Yes Miss, I'll be yours forever."

"Beg me," Vicky said. "Beg me to allow you to be my slave forever."

Already over the initial hurdle, Josh plunged in. "Please Miss Vicky. Please. Allow me to be your slave. I am worthless without you. Please there is nothing I want more." He got his plea out in between moans from the pleasure coursing through his body. Even dazed as he was he knew that his words were true.

"Very well," she replied and thrust deeper inside of him.

Her hand began to slide on top of his cock. The rhythm of her hips increased. The barrage of thrusts at his prostate was almost constant now. Her delicate fingers milking his cock were just what he needed to push him over the edge. It felt as if condensed pleasure began to run through his veins, his entire body embraced the orgasm he longed for. His semen spurted out onto his belly as her hand continued to milk his cock for more.

She didn't show any signs of slowing down, continuing to hammer into him. The pleasure the dildo generated continued to wash through him even as his cock went limp in her grip. Her hand stroked his belly, coating her fingers in his cum. His moans were silenced by her hand, the semen-covered fingers jammed inside of it. Still dazed he obediently licked them clean.

Her moans got louder. Her thrusts got slower but more forceful. Their hips slammed painfully together with each stab. She wrapped her arms around his knees and raised his ass off the bed. Her cock slid even deeper inside of him now.

He felt her arms tremble. Her speed matched the intensity of her thrusts. She rammed into him a few more times before collapsing next to him on the bed.

They were both trying to catch their breath. Exhausted from what transpired.

She wrapped her arms around him from the side, nuzzling up to him. Her hot breath hit his ear.

"Fucking amazing," she softly whispered.

They lay there together in serenity for a while. His eyes studied the ceiling as he tried to wrap his head around everything that just happened.

"Did you mean what you said? About becoming my permanent slave?" she asked. Her hand slowly glided above his chest as her finger trailed along his skin.

He turned his head and looked into her eyes. She patiently awaited his response. He thought he detected vulnerability in her that he hadn't seen before.

He smiled, sure of himself. "Yes. I meant it, Miss Vicky," he replied.

She smiled back and pulled him closer, his head resting on her chest. One of her hands combed through his hair while the other held him tightly to her.

She noticed the broken collar lying next to them and picked it up, examining it. "There's no salvaging this one. Too bad, you were real cute in it," she said throwing it on the ground. Her hand returned to hugging him. "We'll have to get you a new one."

They continued to just lay there like this, embracing one another. Each of them content in each other's presence.

slameks
slameks
185 Followers