All Comments on 'Slave Girl Emily Ch. 02'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice work!

Thank you - I hope there will be more. Five stars - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
if only it were me

I wish I were the girl in your story. 😡

Serafina1210Serafina1210almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, "If only"

I think that's the nicest comment I've ever gotten on a story.

z724z724almost 10 years ago
Nice Job

This was the best chapter so far, and also much happier! I hope you continue! To the anon who thinks ownership of another human being is sickening- you realize it's a consensual relationship right? If someone wants to be "owned" and controlled in a consensual context then who are you to tell them otherwise? Anyway, this is an excellent story so far and seems to be getting better.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
It is interesting

How little it takes sometimes to create balance. Those quick and quiet checks to be sure she is okay and to reassure her are golden. So many authors forget or choose not to include these things mistakenly thinking they detract from the intensity. IMO acknowledging care and concern allows increasing intensity. I hope that even as Emily seeks 'more,' that Master (and you) do not loose sight of that factor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
aue

Excellent story, Would have liked, when slave was in frame, to be left there, to be viewed and displayed in front of all, for awhile. I like to be shamed, embarrassed and humiliated.

Can't wait until the next installment ....

huggzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Jealous

That is beyond hot, I wish it was me. I hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thoroughly enjoyed reading this

Your writing is wonderfully simple and yet I can completely picture everything and sense everything! Looking forward to reading the next installment, but I had to comment before I went on:) definitely 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Rare

It's rare to read a story that is both loving and still in tune with the volatile bdsm dynamics of control and humiliation and so on. Normally writers end up writing to extremes. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I think I LOVE emily!!

ClaraBara616ClaraBara616over 9 years ago
just.... intense....

I never thought about this approach of relationship, but kudos on bringing such a juxtaposed main character to life: submissive, yet assertive. I'm jealous of Emily, she's so brave, and knows what she wants. :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfection

These stories are perfect just what I need

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic

this is the best story so far that i have read in a long time. i hope to see more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous