Slave Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Steph gets taken out of trance.
1.4k words
4.38
42.6k
27

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrierWitz
KrierWitz
107 Followers

I hear a snap. I open my eyes. Dizziness, the taste of cum on my breath, desperation, panic. I'm kneeling in a dark room. Pitch black, I can't see a thing.

I can feel that I'm still wearing the corset, the wig, the skirt, all of it. My hands are folded neatly in my lap. I try to move them. I fail. Obviously. Whoever this crazy woman is, she has me entirely under her control.

"Remember earlier, Steph?" Her voice says from somewhere in the dark. "I said I might be able to take you out of your trance today. Remember?"

I try to resist with everything I have, as my mouth opens as I say in a feminine voice - that I didn't even knew I could do: "Yes, mistress."

Resisting doesn't work. I know it, she knows it. But I'm gonna keep resisting.

"And you want to be pulled out of trance, don't you?"

I focus everything I have at resisting, until my jaw hurts.

"Yes, mistress." I say after several seconds. My jaw is already sore from holding it shut, and I can feel exhaustion coming over me already.

"Good. I'll show you what happens to bad girls that don't obey their owners." She giggles, and I hear footsteps behind me. "That usually does the trick."

The light is turned on, blinding me momentarily. In front of me is one of those wooden horse torture devices. A young girl, blond hair and a short yellow dress, is laying on it. At the far end, a machine is shoving a dildo in and out of her ass. In the other end, a dildo is being continuously shoved into her mouth. She looks at me with desperate eyes.

I swallow hard.

"That's Melanie. She's like you. Been here four months now, and she's usually a very good girl." The woman in the green dress says, as she walks over to Melanie, stroking her hair like she was a pet. "But yesterday she tried to run away. She won't be doing that again, will you?"

Green dress looks Melanie in her eyes - wait... Melanie is like me? That's a guy then? Fuck...

Looking her in the eyes, Melanie shakes her - his? - head desperatley. Like green dress is holding a gun at her head. She strokes Melanie's head again.

"In the basement we have a few... well, we just call it 'the hole'. If you've been a particularily bad girl, one of our muscles will force you down there and lock you up for however long we see fit. Lock your face against a glory hole and then men can come in from the street and get a cheap blowjob. It's a win for everyone." Green dress explains.

She looks at me, then at Melanie. "Melanie's going down there for a few weeks, aren't you, Melanie?"


Melanie shakes her head, crying. Begging through the dildo going in and out of her mouth. Saliva is spilling out from her mouth, as she's looking with pleading eyes at green dress.

Green dress whistles, and two big muscular men comes over, untying Melanie and turning off the dildo-machines. As soon as Melanie's mouth gets free, she begins begging: "Please, misstress! I'm sorry, I'll never do it again! I'll be a good girl, please!"

She keeps begging, crying in desperation, as the two men drag her away. Green dress sigh as they leave the room. She looks over at me.

"You see, Steph, the only way for this place to work is if all our slaves obey. I know it's not what you want. I know that. But you don't have a choice. We've put a chip in you somewhere, we'll find you even if you escape. We've got people all over town. There's no way to ever escape it even if you manage to leave the house. You're stuck here, Steph." She looks at me with a very serious look in her eyes. She leans again the wooden horse, as she says: "Do you understand me?"

I turn my eyes down. I understand her. I'm determined to find a way out, but I'm gonna have to be smart about it. They've got a tracking chip in me, sure. But that can be removed, if i can figure out where it is. I can disguise myself, not everyone in town will know what I look like.

The escape plan is already starting to take place in my head.

And then I feel an intense pain in my chest. Like someone is drilling into it. I let out a painful scream.

"Oh, yeah, I should probably have said that." Green dress laughs. "Just to be safe, you'll feel intense pains whenever you consider escaping. I know you won't, of course. But you know," She shrugs. "just in case. So again, Steph, do you understand me?"

I clear my head of the escape thoughts to get the pain away. It works. I focus on doing as she says. I focus everything I have on obeying her, so the pain won't return.

I'm panting, still getting over the pain, as I say "Yes, mistress. I understand."

She smiles. "Good!"

She snaps her fingers, and I feel my muscles go tense. I can control my body!

I stay put though. Obey. No escape, just obey.

"So when I tell you to do something, you will, right?" She asks me.

I nod.

"And if you at some point doesn't do as I say, you'll willingly take any punishment I give you?"

I hesitate, but nod.

Her smile widens. "Look around you, Steph. Look at all the ways we punish bad girls here."

I look up at her. Her arms crossed, leaning against the wooden horse. I then turn my head, feeling the hair of my wig brush against the skin of my neck.

The room is full of torture devices. Each one more horrible-looking than the other. The wooden horse looks pleasant compared to some of these machines.

"So Steph," She begins, and I turn my head to look up at her. I hear a door open behind me, then close. The two muscles, probably. "you're out of trance now. You can say and do whatever you want. But tell me what you really want, Steph."

I open my mouth, unsure of what to say.

"Ten minutes in this thing for each second you waste." She says, patting the wooden horse. "You're at twenty minutes already."

"No, please!" I blurt out. She looks at her watch, nodding her head like a pendulum. "I want to be your slave, please! I'll do whatever you say, anything, I'll be a slave girl."

She tilts her head and nods.

"Stand up, Steph."

I do so, quickly. I struggle to get my balance in the heels, but I manage. I feel a bit of Brian's cum dripping down my stockings as I stand.

"Do you want to be trained to be a good slave girl?" She says.

"Yes, mistress." I nod.

She looks at her watch again. "Fifty minutes on the horse first though. Rules are rules."

I open my mouth, but she raises and eyebrow, and I close it again.

"Any good slave girl would come over here and lay down on the horse herself. Are you a good slave girl, Steph?"

I swallow hard, and take a short step towards her. I slowly make my way over, and crawl up. I look straight ahead, looking at the dildo in front of me. Tears are welling up behind my eyes. What the fuck is happening to me?

A bit of saliva drips from the dildo - Melanie's. Green dress doesn't care, she just shoves it into my mouth. I move my hands up to get it out again, but she grabs them, gently, and guide them down to the sides of the horse. I try to move my head to get the dildo out, but it's too far in.

My hands and legs are tied in place, and the dildo behind me is positioned at my ass.

I give out a yelp as the machines begin fucking me from both sides.

I look up at green dress with pleading eyes. She smiles, pats me on the head and walk away.

"Guys, come get me when fifty minutes are... you know what, let's just make a full hour. Come get me in an hour." Green dress says as she leaves the room. One of the muscles grunts in response.

So now I'm laying here, getting fucked by machines in both ends. Cum on the skirt and stockings I'm wearing. Brown hair dancing away on my face. Fake boobs bouncing with every thrust.

What the fuck is happening to me...

KrierWitz
KrierWitz
107 Followers