Slave Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
Stephen and Brian find themselves hypnotised.
2.7k words
4.47
91.4k
78

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KrierWitz
KrierWitz
107 Followers

There's a snap, then "Wake up!"

I slowly open my eyes. I feel dizzy, confused. I'm sitting on a bed, and in a grey armchair in front of me, a young woman is sitting. She's wearing a long, green dress, and her black hair is swept to one side. She's staring at me with a big smile.

Where am I?

I try to open my mouth to speak, but can't. My head is stuck too, I can't move it. I can move my eyes around, and can sense someone sitting beside me on the bed. Naked, I think. What's going on here?

I move my eyes in the other direction. There's a door and a window, curtains blocking the view outside. I return my eyes to the woman. She's still just sitting there, staring at me and smiling.

I take a deep breath, but find that I can't. I try again. Something's preventing it. I move my eyes down.

I'm wearing a corset! And a bra! And I can't even freak out. I'm stuck just sitting here.

"Just relax. I'll explain everything." The woman says, and I return my eyes to her. She's young, around 20. "You can move your head while I talk. Take a look around."

I find that I can move my head again. I don't get it, why does she decide when I can move? It doesn't make sense. And where am I?!

I turn my head to see myself face to face with Brian. He looks horrified. Completely naked, sitting on the bed next to me. Like my own hands, his are firmly placed by his sides.

Brian and I have been friends for a long time. Since we were 14 or 15. Around that time. Now we're both 24, and he's getting started on a really good career in a company that does software development. Or something like that, I don't quite get it. More successful than me, anyway, I just work at the local grocery store. It's a decent job, but not very exciting. Or promising. It won't lead anywhere for me.

I don't see any of my family, so Brian is more or less the only person I'm close to. We get together every friday, having a couple of beers. Sometimes Brian's boyfriend will join us, but most of the time it's just the two of us.

I have no memory of the time before the two of us ended up in this strange room with this strange, creepy woman in her green dress. Must have been a friday evening. Last thing I remember is entering the bar with Brian.

"As you've probably both noticed, I've put Stephen there in some nice lingerie." The woman says, sitting up straight, moving her eyes from me to Brian. I am indeed in lingerie. A very tight black corset, matching bra and panties and black stockings. Brian is, as already mentioned, entirely naked.

"Brian, I know you're bisexual," The woman continues. "so I'm hoping seeing Stephen like this arouses you at least a little bit. That was the goal, anyway."

I try to open my mouth to speak, but fail to do so. She must have sensed this, because she lets out a quick chuckle and says "You're both hypnotized. I hope I can put you both out of trance by the end of this evening, but we'll see how it goes. Some newly acquired slaves take a while to get adjusted to their new life."

My heart stops. Or it feels like it, anyway. 'Slaves'?? Is she going to turn me and Brian into slaves? I try to speak up again.

"You may talk." She says, adjusting her position in the armchair slightly.

"Why are you doing this? You can't get away with this! Why us? What is-" She moves her hand flat in the air, as if cutting through the air itself. I immiditley stop talking, though I don't want to.

"All your questions will be answered eventually." She says softly, trying to sound comforting I'm sure. "See, I need to make a living somehow. But I'm not really very fond of the idea of getting up at six, driving to some office and then go home at five and start it all over next day. I used to work as a hypnotherapist. I was good at it. But it was sooo boring. You wouldn't believe. Anyway, I found out that people are willing to pay a ton of money for slaves on the black market. Sex slaves, regular work slaves, you name it. Sex slaves are by far the most profitable. So I began kidnapping..." She pauses, thinking. "No, not kidnapping. That sounds so violent. I help people into a new lifestyle. One that is more befitting of them. First, it was just women, but that always makes the news. Haven't been caught yet, but I figured I had to find a way to prevent attention. And as it turns out, men disappearing doesn't make very many headlines. So I'm taking lone men, that nobody really care about, and turning them into girl slaves. Not entirely girl, of course, no surgery. But still, they'll act, look and sound like women after a couple months with me."

I'm getting dizzy. She's going to turn us into girls? How would that even work?

"And after all that intensive training, I sell them. And they go for a lot of money." She laughs. "You would never believe me if I told you how much one little sissy girl goes for. Especially the ones sold to the Middle Easterners. They really like the slaves I send them."

She points at me. "And you're going to become my next slave girl. You've already gone through three hours of hypnosis with me, so when I wake you entirely you should be ready to just obey my commands. And hopefully, by the end of this evening, you'll no longer need to be hypnotized."

Yeah, fuck that. As soon as I'm out of hypnosis, I'm out of here. This is not happening.

"I'm going to let you speak again, but only on our agreed-upon conditions." She says, standing up. Which conditions? I don't remember agreeing to anything.

She walks over to me, and places a finger on my chin. It brushes lightly against my skin - my beard is gone. And now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure my body hair on my arms and legs are too.

I am forced to look at her, as she gently push up my head, a single finger on my chin.

"What's your name?" She asks coldly.

"Stephen, mistress." I hear myself say. 'Mistress'? I can't even control my own speech anymore.

She shakes her head. "That's no name fit for a girl, is it?"

"No, mistress." I say, now in a higher pitched voice. This is crazy. I feel like throwing up.

"But we can fix that. Stephanie. That's your name now, alright?" She says. As I move my eyes down, avoiding eye contact with her, she push my head further up, until I have to look her in the eyes. "Tell me again. What's your name?"

"Stephanie, mistress." My voice is now so high-pitched that it almost sounds like a girl's voice. But I'm not doing it voluntarily! If I had control of my body right now, I'd be sprinting for the door, calling out for help.

She smiles and removes her finger from my chin, allowing me to move it down again. I look down, at my legs in stockings. At the tight corset, and the slight bulge in the bra. Padding, probably.

"And you," She moves to Brian. "I've got different plans for you. You're much too masculine to work as a girl slave. But you'd also be in the way if I just took Stephanie here away from her everyday life. So I've made sure that you won't tell anyone about what's happening here. But after tonight, you'll be free to leave."

I feel my heart drop every time she refers to me as 'Stephanie' or 'her'. I'm a man! A straight man!

She continues: "You're welcome to return at any time to use Stephanie here. She needs a lot of training, and training with a friend is always better."

'Use' me? I hope that doesn't mean what I think it does.

Still to Brian, she says: "So you're here today to see your old friend as... well, as what she's going to become. Stephen is gone. Stephanie has replaced him. And I hope you'll realize that she doesn't need friendship in the same way that Stephen did. She needs training, and she'll appreciate it. She'll thank you. That's what she really needs."

She caresses Brian's cheek, his facial expression still horrified and frightened.

Still looking at Brian, she says "Stephanie, stand up."

I try to resists her commands, but it's no use. I stand up.

Moving over to a long table behind the armchair she was sitting in, she takes up a black skirt. She's going to play dress-up with me now. I do my best to resist and sit down again, but she waves me over and I'm forced to come over.

"I've bought a lot of clothes in your size." She says, as she helps me into the skirt. Knee-length, flying lightly around my waist. She adjusts it as she speaks. "You'll be able to dress yourself eventually. But for now, I'll help you out."

She puts me in a tight black-and-white striped top, and follows up with a pair or black heels.

Taking a step back, she tells me to turn around. I do it, despite my resistance. She nods, satisfied and take up a last item: a long, brown wig.

"We'll worry about makeup later. Your face is feminine enough for now." She says, as she puts the wig on my head. A strap at the back of my head secures it in its place. The long hair goes down to the middle of my back. I can feel it stroke over my shoulders, and she toss it around a bit.

"Isn't she pretty, Brian?" The woman says, still playing with my wig.

Brian doesn't respond.

"Asked you a question." She says, looking back. "Isn't Stephanie pretty?"

"...yes." Brian finally says. He's trying to resist too.

The woman look back at me, and strokes my chin.

"It's time for you to find your new place in this world. Tell me who you are, and what you are." She tilts her head slightly, as I am forced to speak, still in my high-pitched voice.

"I am Stephanie, a slave belonging to my mistress - you." I hear myself say.

"Good. And do you want to start your training today, Stephanie?"

"Yes, mistress."

She smiles, and move behind me. She places my hands in front of me. Folded, over my crotch. The soft fabric of the skirt is moving under my hands.

"Good girl. Go show Brian what you can do."

I stand still. I am actually able to resists this time. Maybe because her command was too vague. Either way, it's a win. I know I can resist her.

"Give Brian a blowjob, Stephanie."

No getting around that one though.

It's like I'm just a visitor in someone else's body. I can feel myself moving towards Brian, as he sits there with his legs spread and erect cock ready and throbbing. I can see it all. I can hear the heels under me clicking against the wooden floor. But I am not in control of anything. It's like this isn't even my body. But I am very much aware that it is.

I kneel down in front of Brian, and place my hands on his thighs. Brian is looking away. He's resisting.

He's a good friend.

"Stephanie," The woman says. I can hear her behind me, probably sitting down in the armchair again. "I want you looking at him the entire time. In the eyes as much as possible. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress." I whisper. Brian's cock is coming closer. There's no resisting.

It enters my mouth, and I begin sucking it. I've never done anything like this, but I am going to town as if I've done this my entire life. I try to close my eyes, but her command forces me to look at Brian's face. He's still looking away, but his breathing has changed - he's getting excited. Aroused.

The hair of my wig brush up against his legs, and after a few minutes, I can hear him moan.

He moves his head. Looking down at me. We have eye contact.

Me on my knees, dressed entirely as a woman. And looking the part, I'm sure.

"Brian, you can leave your trance in a minute." I hear the woman say. One more minute. I breathe through my nose and start counting down.

But after one minute, Brian doesn't get up and leave. He doesn't apoligize.

He does, however, move his left hand onto my head, forcing me further down on his cock.

He's enjoying this.

With his hand on my head, I am forced to move even faster. He's moaning and grunting, realy enjoying himself.

"Stephanie, pull out your own cock. Start stroking it. Two fingers only." The woman says, and I do so. It's difficult to jerk off with only two fingers. I'm basically just massaging the head of my cock. And it doesn't take long until I can feel the orgasm coming.

Stroking myself while giving head to Brian, dressed as a girl. I had never thought I'd end up in this situation.

"You're not allowed to cum without Brian's permission, Stephanie. And refer to him as 'sir'. He's superior to a slave girl like you, after all." The woman tells me.

But the orgasm keeps building up. I let out an involuntary moan.

His eyes is growing wild.

The woman didn't order me to ask for his permission. I don't have to cum.

But I so want to. It's burning. I need to cum.

So I pull my head off his cock for a second to ask "May I cum, sir?"

Brian laughs and shakes his head. "Not yet."

I moan, my mouth flying back onto his cock.

It takes ten more minutes of sucking, my mouth sore and saliva and pre-cum starting to dripping onto my top and skirt.

I pull off again, and this time I'm begging. I can't take it anymore, I need to cum so badly.

"Please, sir, may I please cum? Please, sir?" I beg him.

Brian pull my head back onto his cock, without a reply. I'm forced to just keep rubbing the head of my cock, without any release.

But after a minute, he stops, his cock just inside my mouth. His cock is throbbing, and my mouth fills up with his cum. He pulls his cock out.

"Don't swallow yet, Stephanie." The woman says behind me.

Brian, still looking me in my eyes, is looking cold, as if he's come to hate me all of the sudden. "Swallow it." He says.

I do so, hoping it'll make him let me cum. And that works. As I swallow, he says "You may cum now, Stephanie."

As I'm swallowing his load, I finally get a release. It shoots all over my skirt and stockings, and I lean back and pant. I'm exhausted.

I'm still kneeling in front of him, but he's now standing up.

He's no longer looking at me. His face is buried in his hands. Remorse. I hope.

"You can leave now, Brian." The woman says. "You stay there, Stephanie, while I see Brian off."

I am staring down at my lap, a little bit of cum dripping from my chin and onto my skirt.

"Steph, I'm so sorry. I didn't-" I hear Brian say before he's interrupted by the woman.

"No apoligized. You helped her. She should be thanking you." A brief pause. "I hope you'll come check in on her every once in a while. I'm sure she'll appreciate a friendly face."

After a few minutes, I can hear a door close somewhere.

And I'm just kneeling here, covered in cum.

Having been made a slave girl.

KrierWitz
KrierWitz
107 Followers