Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 09-15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Accident, huh?"

"I can't see, remember. Just a poor little blind slave." She titters. "How could I have possibly known where I was feeling around? I thought I'd found some figs in your pocket."

"Figs! You little...brat!"

She laughs and bares her cute fangs. "You're lucky I didn't take a bite!"

I spin her around and set her down in the corner beside us. I plant a hand on each wall blocking her escape. "The Cassia's must think me insane because of you."

"They seemed to like you fine."

"Or that our land really is cursed."

She cocks her head. "Cursed?"

I hadn't meant to say that just yet. I try to bluff my way past it. "You know, like haunted. Disembodied voices and all that." I say. "And also thanks to you they think I'm hung like a horse!"

"Did I do that?" She bats her eyes innocently. "Oops."

"Don't try that act with me." I laugh. "You've been a very naughty slave."

"Not me Master!"

"And I know just how to fix that." I say. "I think you've got some pent up energy that needs taking care of." I grab her breast roughly.

"Hah!"

I recoil as if her body were red hot. "Gods, I'm sorry! Are you okay Rosa?"

She grins and nods. "Mmm hmm. I'm okay Master."

"Whoo." I take a breath go to grab her again...but my hand falters just before I make contact. Hovering in the air just an inch from my slave's bosom it begins to tremble. Something wasn't right. I'd been having fun up until now but suddenly something didn't feel right.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, of course." I fib. "I'm trying to tease you is all. Is it working?"

She giggles. "Yes it's working! Ohhhh. Come on, touch me baby." The words were barely out of her mouth and my palm had pressed into her soft breast. "Ohhh." She sighs and presses her chest into my hand. "There he is." As I fondle her perfect breast through her dress I lean down and kiss her left horn, then kiss across her smooth forehad to her right one. My other hand reaches down to cup her soft bottom and gently squeeze it. "Ohhhh!" She felt soooo good in my hands, yet my cock had barely responded. What was wrong with me!? Rosa raises her hands and to place them against the wall to either side of her head...as if she were shackled there. As if she were helpless and at my mercy. With a breathy voice she arches her lithe body and gasps. "Ohhh Master!"

I pull away again. That uneasy feeling only getting worse. I was happy that she could not see my hesitation or the consternation in my face. I remind myself that she needed me to be strong. To be in control. To not be her boy or even just regular Quin. I couldn't afford that luxury anymore, not until Rosa found herself again. I needed to step up and be the Master now.

"Mmm." She whines and writhes with wanton desire. Her arms lifting over her head she brings her wrists together. "Please Master." She begs in total submission. "I'm yourssss."

NO! I was hers. This was all wrong. This didn't feel good. It wasn't fun anymore. But I was caught. Unsure of what was wrong with me or what to do next I stand looking at my sexy, horny slave helplessly. Rosa always told me if I was ever feeling uneasy or had any doubts at all that all I had to do is tell her or tap her twice. For the first time I really, really wanted to use that escape. But that was my Lady Rosa who had told me that. Not my slave. And how could I use it when I wasn't even the one under control. God I wished I had my Lady here now. She'd tell me what to do or tell me something to boost my courage and make this all better.

Summoning my determination I touch my collar and set my mind to the task at hand. I had a horny slave that needed tending to and damn it I wasn't going to let her down. She needed me! I could do this. For my beloved I would do anything.

"Quin?" She asks. "You okay baby?"

"Of course slave!" I say firmly, trying to use that same manly tone that Master Peisandros used on his girl Aemelia. "Put your hands down."

"Oh!" She peeps, surprised by the sudden change in tone. "Yes Master." She lowers her hands to let them rest at her sides.

"Now you stay still and stay silent." I command. "That is your punishment. I will take control from here."

She nods excitedly.

I rub my clammy hands against my thighs, then get down on my knees. I look up at my slave to admire her then lower head. Placing my hands on the floor I touch my head to the back of them in a flawless Bow position. I hold it for a long moment as I gather my confidence. 'I worship you.' I mouth but do not speak aloud then kiss the floor between her feet. 'I am not worthy of you.' I kneel up to see Rosa's eyes darting and ears twitching as she tried to make out what I was doing or where I might be coming at her from. From my low position I notice an extra firm looking wrinkle in the folds of her dress. She wasn't wearing underwear! I grin. She must have already known what I was going to do to her after her insolence. Clever Rosa.

I stand back up and pull her from the wall, taking her in my arms so that my left hand was behind her and my right in front.

"Mmmm!" She hums at the sudden contact, trying her best to remain silent as commanded.

I lift her dress and out swings her cock already half aroused. A thing of true beauty. So much bigger than mine. So superior to mine. A proper Lady's cock.

My left hand slides down around the crack of her ass until my thick middle finger finds her warm, inviting honeypot. Moving slowly but surely I glide my finger up inside of her.

"Hmmm!" She trembles as I go knuckle deep.

My right hand takes a light grip of her heavy penis and begins to stroke its top half. It responds to my touch immediately.

"Hold onto me." I say.

Rosa turns and clings to my body. Her eyes closed she presses her cheek into my chest and allows me to carry some of her weight. In silence I finger her hot pussy and stroke her long hard cock and watch the pleasure play across her beautiful face. Seeing and feeling her joy goes along way to easing my troubled libido and after awhile I actually start to enjoy myself. I was serving her. Pleasuring her. I was her good boy again, even if she didn't realize it.

"You are so beautiful." I whisper.

"Mmmmm." She moans in a high lilting voice and her hips begin to rock. With each tilt my finger slides in and out and my hand glides up and down, giving my Rosa double the pleasure that any ordinary woman could feel. "Hmmmm!"

I nuzzle the top of her head and smell her soft hair and just...hold her as I gradually but steadily bring her to orgasm.

Her pussy is the first to climax. "HMMMM!" She whimpers through clamped lips. Hotter and wetter than ever it grips hard around my deep delving finger in long, powerful spasms. She trembles in my arms, her fingers digging into me, and a few moments later it is her thick schlong that throbs in my grip. "OHHMMMMM!" A great jet of hot jizm shoots across the hallway to splatter against the opposite wall. Four more long ropes of seed form a glistening trail from wall to wall as I dutifully milk my lover dry.

With both orgasms fading I slow my attentions and ease them to an end. I squeeze out the last few drops from her cock and gently slip my finger from her wet snatch and allow her dress to fall back over her legs.

Taking on the tone of a stern master once more I say. "There. Now you'll be less prone to trouble."

"Ohhhhh." Rosa warbles and slumps against me. "Yes Masterrrr!"

***

Chapter 14

It had been a day of ups and down to say the least but, mercifully, the remaining hours until sundown pass by without any extra worries or surprises to add to the mix. In that time I am able to finish cleaning the villa of the most obvious refuse and do some organizing around the outside. I find the midden as well as the woodshed both hidden among the brush along the kitchen side of the building. During the final hour of good natural light, which came early here due to the thick forest and our east facing slope, I busy myself with transferring the mountain of old pottery to the midden with the help of our handcart. By the end I felt spent, but in a different way than when I was on the road. My feet and legs weren't nearly as sore and my upper body shared in the fatigue. It felt good.

I would check in every so often to find Rosa getting along just fine by herself. After getting some much needed energy worked out in that hallway she had continued learning the important areas of the villa and doing what chores she could handle, which actually turned out to be quite a bit! By limiting herself to a manageable area of the villa there was a lot she could accomplish. The kitchen was cleaned, every dish and pot and piece of cutlery was gathered and scrubbed, and she'd even gotten to the stomach turning task of clearing out the storage rooms. Was the job perfect? No. Was there an extra broken plate and goblet broken by the end? Sure. Were there some stubborn bits of grime that were missed? Yeah. But considering she'd done it completely in the dark and the fact that her background was hardly that of a domestic household slave she did a fantastic job. And all without complaint. As always I was in awe of her.

Before letting myself relax I take out the stinking heap of trash that Rosa had gathered from the storage rooms and move the lamb into the now usable cool storage. In such a cool, dry place I could let the meat hang for days before butchering. And it would taste all the better for it.

"I'd say that was a productive first day!" I say as I tap away with my flint and steel to get the stove started. The kitchen was in deep shadow at the indirect light of the evening sky through the boughs provided our only illumination.

"One to remember." Rosa says. Not bothered by the dark she approaches and finds my shoulder then sits down on the floor beside me. She rests her head against my side. "I certainly will never forget it."

I pause and look at her. "How are you doing?"

"Adjusting." She whispers. "I'll be taking things one day at a time for a while."

"Yeah." I return to my striking. "Danae was a fun surprise."

"Yes! She's a delight." Rosa says. "Such a free spirit. She just comes and goes as she likes." She sits up and stretches her back. "The Cassia's were a fun surprise too."

"Ha!" I chuckle. "That's one way of putting it."

"Especially that Cassie."

"Mmm." I already didn't like where this conversation was going.

"She sounded...really nice." Rosa says. "You liked her. I could hear it in your voice."

"Meh, she was fine." I shrug.

"What does she look like?"

"Nothing special."

"Hmm. Well I cannot wait to taste the crayfish she gave us." She waves toward the pot of water that sat ready atop the stove over one of the open apertures. "That was so kind of her."

"Yeah."

"And that Granny!" She giggles. "She doesn't beat around the bush. I like that." With a pinch to my side she says. "Could it be that on our very first day we might have found a good girl for my..."

"They thought I was rich." I interrupt. "That's it."

"Mmm, I think it's a bit more complicated than that. Don't you?"

"Nope. Not interested. There we are!" I say as a spark at last lands among the gathered dry moss and begins to smolder. I carefully start moving the dead grass and twigs closer as I breathe life into the budding flame. "We'll be cooking in no time."

Indeed we are. It is not long until I have a good hot fire burning inside the stove and not long after that until the water is steaming and bubbling. After picking out the dead ones with the help of an oil lamp the ill-fated crustaceans are dumped as a squirming mass into the pot.

In the romantic glow of the little oil lamp we ready our fest right there on the kitchen floor picnic style. I cut the crayfish in halves to more easily pluck the sweet meat from the shell and lay it out topped with sage, lavender, a bit of honey and drizzled with oil. For myself I never would have gone that extra mile but for Rosa I wanted to make this something special. Rosa lays out the remnants of our cheese and bread and, with a careful touch, pours the rest of our wine into goblets. While we might have still been cross-legged on the floor as we were on the road this dinner, with its local ingredients cooked right here in our very own kitchen, felt like the first real meal we'd shared in our new home. And it was scrumptious!

But the best part...the very best part...is what Rosa asks part way through after having some difficulty prying the meat from the shell without making a mess of it. "Master?"

"Yes Rosa?"

"Would you feed me?"

By reflex I wanted to say a hearty 'Yes my Lady!'. "Of course." Is what I say instead as if it were the most natural request in the world. I get up to my knees and give her quiet bow before reaching across to her plate. With my bare fingers I pull the warm, savory, sticky slick white meat from the vermilion shell. For her part Rosa opens her plump lips into a waiting O. Ever so carefully I place the meat within her mouth. She closes her lips around my finger and sucks the honey and oil from it then chews the soft flesh.

"Mmmmmm." She smiles. "So good." She opens her mouth again and waits.

My subby heart soaring I provide another for my slave Mistress. My mouth mirrors hers as she takes the meat from my fingers. Yes! YES! Now this felt right. This felt natural. This felt soooo good. Me serving my Lady. I lick my lips almost tasting it myself as I watch her luxuriate in the epicurean pleasures of fine food. And as she accepted the morsels and slowly sucked my finger and thumb clean each time I could sense that she too was happy to be served. A silence descends as each of us finds a bit of that joy that had eventually lead to her collar being around my neck.

When she had had her fill she licks her lips and whispers. "Drink."

'Yes my Lady.' I mouth but do not utter as I bring the goblet to her hand.

She takes a drink, finishing it, and passes it back. "Thank you Master. I am full."

"You're welcome." I whisper. "Anytime." I then settle back to finish my own meal.

We finish the meal with a dessert of fresh fig. After the meal we clean up and I close and secure the kitchen window. Together we retire upstairs with Rosa walking with even more confidence than I was as she counted out her steps through the shadowy halls. Once in our room I blow out the lamp and set it to the side allow just the moonlight spilling in from the open balcony door to guide my way. I could barely see my Lady as she undressed herself in the deep shadow, just seeing tantalizing hints of her soft curvaceous body in the dark.

"May I undress you Master?" She asks softly.

"Yes my slave." I say. I close the door, knowing that Rosa preferred the warmth, casting the room into total darkness. "I cannot see."

"Just follow my voice." She says in lilting voice that transitions straight into a soothing hummed tune.

My hands out in front of me I soon find the arms and warm flesh of my partner. In the dark she undresses me and together we crawl into our grand bed together.

"Would you like me to service you Master?"

"No." I whisper and hold her tight to my side. "Not tonight."

"Yes Master." She rubs a hand across my chest and kisses my pec. "Quin."

"Yes Rosa."

"It's going to be okay. I promise."

I let out a long breath, muscles I hadn't even realized were taut relax with it.

"I know how scary this must be for you." She says. "Twenty years old and suddenly you've got the weight of the whole world on your shoulders. It's okay be scared Quin. It's okay not to know what to do. We'll figure it out. Together."

I squeeze her tight. "Thank you."

She hugs me hard in return.

Still fatigued from our long journey and worn down by a day of hard work and even harder worries the pair of us swiftly drift off to sleep.

***

Chapter 15

Sleep might come quickly but it is not a good one. I toss and turn. Every time I drift off I end up waking back up again as I feel the weight of new responsibilities pressing down onto my chest. Back home, when the really important stuff came up, it would be Grandpa or Mom guiding the family forward. I didn't have that luxury anymore. I was a land owner, a slave holder, a bread winner, and the partner to the world's most perfect woman. Just putting my head down and my back into it wasn't going to work anymore.

After maybe the sixth time waking and tossing about a half asleep Rosa reaches over to me. Taking me by the head she pulls me to her chest and cradles me close. The moment I hear that strong, steady heartbeat against my ear...the worries begin to melt away. Curling up small against her I put an arm around her tummy and hold onto her extra warm body.

Her voice woozy and not quite conscious she coos to me softly as she tenderly strokes my hair. "Good boy. Goooood boyyyyy."

Whatever other troubles I still had disappear in a puff. With a huge smile on my face I finally find the deep, restful slumber I'd been searching for. When I eventually surface again I discover that I am alone in bed and that the morning sun was already streaming into the room.

I sit up and rub my face. "I slept in!"

"I thought you could use it." Rosa says happily as she comes in from the balcony already fully dressed.

"I never sleep in."

"Never say never." With carefully measured and counted steps she comes to the foot of the bed and picks up a water jug. She brings it around to my side of the bed and feels for the goblet she'd left for me on a bedside table. She pours me some water and offers it to me. I take it gratefully and drink it down. "It's all we have I'm afraid."

"Yeah." I smack my lips. "We have to go to town. We've got a bunch of stuff we're going to need."

"Agreed. Should be fun Master." She smiles, her lovely but sightless eyes staring at me but not seeing me. "I hope we bump into Amadeus."

"I'll keep an eye out." I stretch.

"Master?"

"Yes Rosa?"

"Would you like more water or...something else?"

I knew what she meant, it was hard not to with that look she had, but after a moment of thinking about the pressure involved in having to pretend to be dominant I think my dick actually shrivels a little. I couldn't do it right out of bed. Later, once I could work myself up to it, later would be better. I say. "No thank you. If that's okay?"

She smiles warmly. "That's okay Master."

I get dressed and ready to go, shaving away from Rosa as I knew that was a particular sore point for her. I gather up some of the goodies from the harpy's nest and hide the rest of our valuables. Upon the hand cart I load and secure a number of the better items I'd found that I felt could be sold or bartered for something of actual use. I sling my old pack over my shoulder with a full waterskin and our money inside. I lift the crossbar of the cart and hold it across my chest.

I point the cart toward the path out and announce. "I'm ready."

"Okay." Rosa scritches behind Danae's ear and says goodbye to the fox. As Rosa stands and approaches me Danae rollicks off into the woods.

"Right here." I say as she nears to give her something to go by. She changes direction and comes to lay a hand on the shaft to my right. "Hop on." She gets on her tip toes, tilts her beautiful face upward and puckers her pink lips. I grin. Leaning down I give her my cheek and she kisses it.

"I love you."

Gods! I literally have to blink the tears from my eyes. A mere month ago I never would have believed that I might hear those words spoken to me like that by anybody but my mother. For a time I confess I wondered if anybody would ever love me. But Rosa said those three simple words so naturally, so effortlessly, and so honestly that it left me humbled. It was so easy to take for granted the true treasure that I had gained in my journey from Rome. I glance toward the Mercury smirking down on us and silently pray for his mercy.