Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 09-15

Story Info
Quin and Rosa must learn to adapt to their new reality.
11.9k words
4.72
4.7k
6

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 10/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers

Author's Note: Just as a fair warning, this sequel is turning out to have even fewer smutty scenes as the original thus far. If you are reading this story purely for the futanari focused erotica this one might not be up to your standards.

***

Chapter 9

With Rosa staying right behind me we wind through garden, me making double sure there were no jagged pieces of pottery or anything of the like in our path as we go, and soon we are ascending the stone steps. At the first landing I bring her around to my side so that she might take my arm instead. She does so happily. I study her a moment. She was different I could see it in her posture and I could sense it in her gentle expression. Rosa had always had this incredible ability to effortlessly float from noble Lady to adorable slave girl as she wished but I'd never seen her embrace the latter so completely before. Everything in her demeanor and body language signaled only willing compliance. She looked radiantly beautiful as always. Her sightless stare now gave her this air of innocence and vulnerability that made every masculine fiber of my being want to lay down my life before seeing a single strand of her violet-pink hair be touched by harm.

But...I already missed my Lady. I wondered when I might see her again.

Seeming to sense that she was being looked at Rosa brings a hand to her face. "Do I look okay?"

"You look beautiful." I sigh. "You take my breath away Rosa."

"Do my eyes look funny?" She asks. "I met a blind man once and his eyes were, um, different."

"Your eyes are lovely." I say. "Except for the pearly green glimmer to the centers they look just the same as they did. Perfect."

She smirks. "You flatterer. You would tell me if they didn't, right?"

"Yes. I would tell you Rosa. I will be your mirror and your eyes, just like you asked me to."

She nods appreciatively. "Thank you Quin."

"Of course."

Out in the forest we hear the distant playful yap of a fox which makes us both smile. Keeping her close to my side I lead onward and upward. We walk around the tiled porch and back to the front door. As we step through to the entry hall with the labyrinth mosaic on the floor I remind myself to properly repair the door before I bed down for the night. Another entry on my growing list of chores.

Once inside she stops me. "I can go from here."

"Okay. You sure?"

"Mmm." She nods.

"I understand if you don't want to be alone right now. I've got a lot to do but it can wait."

"I'll be okay baby. You're busy. Go do your thing. I'll manage by myself in here." Reaching out she walks cautiously forward until she finds the side of the doorway leading into the peristyle. "Kitchen is this way." She points. "Stairs over that way. Courtyard straight ahead."

"Yep, all correct."

She puffs her chest out and clenches her fist, summoning both her courage and determination in equal measure. "Okay. I got this."

"You got this Rosa. Just keep your sandals on until I can really sweep this place out properly." I say. "Call me if you need me. I won't be far."

"I will."

I watch as she feels her way around to the other side of the wall and disappears from sight. My heart was full of worry about her but also full of pride. If our roles were reversed I wasn't sure I could be so accepting of the situation this quickly. Rosa's strength of spirit made me love her all the more.

With Rosa doing her own thing I set back to work again, picking right up where I left off. I was famished but I wanted to get some more done before taking another break. Having real work to do not only took jobs off of my plate but it was also the easiest way I knew to ease my troubled mind short of submitting to my Lady. For me there was nothing so calming as some good honest labor. The first thing I do I clear the bedroom of broken pottery and wooden furniture. Beside the heap of clay vessels I start a new pile for anything burnable. I avoid any more conversation with the inert Mercury watching my front yard. If this place truly was cursed that wily trickster was the last being I wanted to draw the attention of.

Along the way I start to make note of the items and furniture that were still in good enough condition to use. For a place as big as this it was a surprisingly small assortment. My uncle and his friends, as well as the revelers that had used the place since it was abandoned, had trashed the place thoroughly. If not for the sturdiness of the old construction there might not have been a villa left here at all. I lift knocked over chairs and right upside down tables and line a few of the lounging sofas against the wall. Surprisingly, or perhaps unsurprisingly, I find the confined slave quarters to be in the best shape of the whole villa. The beds were well used but sturdy, the furniture simple but in good repair, and unlike in much of the rest of the house it was absent of graffiti. With the refuse and arranging sorted I then set to work on giving the place a good sweep using a stiff bristled broom I find in a storage room. It only had half a shaft but it would work for now.

I was just finishing up sweeping out the main bedroom and attached balcony when I hear Rosa call out. "Master!"

I was through the door before the broom handle had even hit the ground. "Rosa! Are you okay? Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen." Her upbeat tone quells the irrational panic that had seized me.

Slowing to a trot and then a walk I make my way to her. As I near I could hear her speaking to someone.

"Drusilla said that country men aren't so bothered about presentation as long as the food is good and plenty of it." She says. "Maybe once I have a herb cabinet maybe I can..." She cocks an ear my way as I enter the room. "Hello Master." She says brightly.

The room was bright and fresh. Rosa had pushed the heavy drawbar that secured the thick wooden window back into its housing in the wall and opened the window wide. There was no glass leaving the room open to the outside. Beyond the window and past the roofed portico I could see the softly swaying trees of our forest. Curled up in the center of the sill is a familiar little fox. To my right some of our supplies were opened on the far end of the counter. Between them and I there are two plates laid out with bread, olives, and cheese upon them. It was easy to see whose was whose as one had easily twice the amount of food as the other. Drizzled over the bread and cheese was some oil and a bit of honey. Between the plates was a bottle of light table wine.

"What's all this?"

"Lunch of course." Rosa smiles, an excited glimmer in her pretty eyes. "I would have poured the drink but I don't trust the goblets until I get a chance to clean them. We'll have to drink from the bottle, I hope that's okay."

"Rosa...this is...this is...great!"

Rosa's beautiful smile grows and her pointed ears lift higher. The food wasn't laid out perfectly and there was little ropes of honey all over the counter and some on Rosa's dress, but it was easily as good as anything I would have made myself.

"You've been working so hard without a bite to eat." She says. "You are a silly man Master."

I laugh. "You got me there."

"I hope you didn't fill up on figs!" She teasingly scolds. "Too many will rot your teeth you know."

"I didn't. I'm starving!" I rush to her and sweep her up into my arms. She laughs and holds to my neck as I spin around once and lay kiss on her.

"It's true Danae." Rosa giggles. "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. My goodness, all this just for lunch."

Danae yips in reply.

I kiss her again, literally with tears in my eyes I was so damn proud of her. Others might have wallowed in their misery, and understandably so, but not Rosa. That vivacious spark inside of her simply could not be extinguished.

***

Chapter 10

Standing at our kitchen counter we enjoy our lunch together as our new fox friend watches on and adds the odd yip or bark into the conversation. We eat with our fingers and lick the sticky honey and rich oil from each other's fingers then wash it down by passing our bottle of wine back and forth. As we chat and eat I quietly wipe what honey I could off of the counter. She did such a good job I would hate for her to feel discouraged now.

"As I was cleaning up I was thinking." I wash my mouth out with a swig of wine.

"Uh oh. That's never a good thing." Rosa smirks.

"I'm not just muscles ya know!"

"I know baby." She titters. "What were you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about that codex we found."

"Oh?"

"The one with the Atlantean writing in it." I say. "I thought instead of selling it maybe I could...try that."

"Write?"

"No. I mean the process in the book. Fermentation. Distillation. Turning a liquid into another liquid." I say. "Peisandros had his brewing. Perhaps I could do this?"

"Oh. To what end?"

"I don't know." I say. "Perhaps to sell? I mean, it will depend what we get out of it."

"You want to sell something that you don't even know what it is?"

"I mean, it's something, right? And it isn't exactly common knowledge. Whatever we get out of it...we'd be the only ones making it. Right?"

"How can I argue with that?" She says with this sort of slightly amused but absolutely supportive motherly look that suddenly reminded me that she was nearly twice my age. It was so easy to forget that she wasn't just a couple years older than me as she appeared. "It's ambitious. I'll give you that."

"The process uses grains. It's all about grains. Rye, wheat, and barley specifically. I think Ceres wanted me to find it." I say. "It seems to draw out the essence of the kernel and concentrates it, creating a drink from it?" I speculate. "If I cannot grow my goddess' crops I'd at least like to use them to make something. Do you think she'd approve?"

Rosa sinks her fangs in and chomps a hunk from the bread then chews it daintily as she mulls it over. "I think she would if you do it to honor her."

"I would! And you could help." I hurry to say, wanting very much for her to be a part of this. "I can understand the Latin notes but I cannot read Greek, never mind Atlantean."

"Well...neither can I. Not Atlantean. Not really anyway." She swallows. "I cannot read anything anymore Quin."

"Hold on." I say. "I thought about that too. If you could teach me the Greek alphabet I could read out the letters and...I dunno, it would take awhile but with the later notes I think we could muddle through. If not, we could try to find a scholar or something for translation."

"I guess it might be a fun to try. A project we could do together."

"Exactly!"

She tilts her head. "I've never heard you talk about anything but farming before. As a profession I mean."

"Well...I have to adapt, right?" I say. "This land wasn't what I planned but...neither was meeting you." I take her hand and squeeze it.

"You are quite a man Quin." Bringing my hand to her mouth she kisses it. "I never pictured you as a merchant."

"EW!" I protest. "I would be a craftsman thank you very much. Somebody else can sell the stuff."

She smiles. "Okay, I can see that."

"We can always sell the book later if it doesn't work out."

We finish our meal with a fresh enthusiasm about our future. Building off of this new optimism Rosa was excited to show me something.

"Okay." She says as she stands with the tips of her fingers touching the counter. "Watch this." She turns around and walks to the end of the counter with even, deliberate steps. There she takes a sharp left turn and takes a few bold steps into the open. Danae watches her curiously as she passes by. She stops and turn to her right where she holds her hands out a few feet apart. "Stove."

"Yeah!"

She points to the alcove to the left. "Washing up area. Latrine down the hall." She points to the right. "Window, hello Danae." The fox ears perk up and she barks. "And preparation area."

"Yes, that's right. That's all right."

She looks my direction and winks. "I know." She then spins around and, staring straight ahead, walks confidently forward. As she passes by two doors she taps the them in turn. "Warm storage. Cold storage."

"We've got cold storage!"

"Well, coolish storage." She says. "It's got a cupboard with those same type of tesserae Gaius showed us. I found it last night. I haven't braved a trip in there yet today. It's um...disgusting."

"Ugh."

She stops just short of a set of shelves built into the wall. Reaching out she pats the lowest one. "Good sturdy shelves." She then turns ninety degrees to the left to face the hall just to my left. She walks forward. Knocking on a door along the way she says. "The peristyle." Without pause she continues on. As she passes by me I hear her under her breath counting. "...three, four, five..." She comes to stop at the edge of the room and nods forward. "To the Atrium." She snaps back toward me and holds her hands out. "Last but not least, the Master."

I take her small hands in mine. "You learned all that in a morning?"

"It's just one room." She says. "I've got a villa to learn. A whole estate!"

"I was thinking about that." I say. "We don't need even a quarter of this place. I was going to board up the rooms we don't need and shrink our living area down to something more manageable."

"That's a great idea Quin." She says. "At least until you're wealthy and can hire a staff to run this place properly."

"That might take awhile." I chuckle.

Her hands slip from mine. She moves past me and collects our dirty plates. "And don't forget children." She says, to which I grin. "Once you find a wife I'm sure it won't be long until you need more room."

My grin disappears as fast as it had appeared. "Rosa..."

She cuts me off. "I was thinking about water. We've got the..."

"Rosa!"

She stops but does not turn to face me. "Yes Master."

"I want you as my wife."

"As a slave I cannot marry."

"Rosa..."

"And as an Amazon I cannot be free." She sighs. "And I would not wish a child to face the same...prejudices that I must."

"I don't want another woman Rosa." I say softly. "I love YOU."

"A marriage is not about love Quin. It is about connections and alliances and bringing new little Romans into the world." She says. "We could use a network here. And you deserve children Quin. Do not deny yourself that because of me. I would never forgive myself." She sighs. "We've talked about this baby."

"But...no."

"You need a wife more than ever now." She takes a deep breath. "Somebody who can help you...more than I can."

"Rosa, you're doing it again."

"It's the truth though." She glances over her shoulder with a wistful smile. "You won't lose me Master. It is normal for a husband or wife to keep a slave to satisfy their true desires." Her head bowed low she whispers. "Besides...where could I go?"

"I don't want to talk about this."

She nods. "Yes Master."

Coming up behind her I hug my beloved and kiss her horned head. She wriggles back into me comforted by my encompassing embrace. "At least not yet."

"Okay Quin." She says in a gentle tone. "Now, about that water issue. I had an idea."

"Water issue?"

"All the water up here is pretty stagnant."

"I noticed."

"And the house is way up here and the water is way down there in the river."

"Yeah." I say. "I'll make some bucket runs later."

She slips from my arms and continues on to put the dirty plates into a basin. "You could I suppose. Seems an awful waste of time and energy though."

"So what's your idea?"

A smile plays at her lips. "Do you remember the fun we had with the bracelet?" She giggles. In our travels Rosa had been gifted a bracelet that the giver hadn't even known was magical. Once Rosa knew how to use it's gateway magic we'd had quite the fun with it. "In the cave? Remember? With the cold river?"

"Whooo!" A shiver runs through me. "How could I forget?"

"It could be used to transport more than dicks and balls you know."

"That...is...brilliant!" I exclaim. "You want me to take half of it down to the river."

"And I'll keep the other half up here." She nods. "We could have all the fresh water we want."

"Gods Rosa. Yes!" I say as my mind starts to turn. "And that's just the beginning. I can think of a hundred different uses."

"I got the idea from you." She says. "Remember?"

"Yeah. I do." I laugh. "You called me a 'Ceres guy' for thinking of such practical uses."

"Well it's true."

I clap my hands. "Damn Rosa. That little beauty is going to be a real labor saver. Let's try it out!"

Rosa giggles at my exuberance. "Yes Master. It's up in the room."

"I'll be right back." I hurry out of the kitchen then bound up the stairs to fetch our magical treasure. I find it beside the bed. Flipping it in the air I catch it again and head back down again. To activate it one needed magic, which only the rarest of individuals possessed. Thanks to her father Rosa was one such individual. "Here it is." I say as I march back in.

Rosa was at the window waving goodbye to Danae who was trundling back into the woods. "She won't come in the house."

"Like you said." I say. "She's still wild."

"Mmm." Turning around she reaches her hands out. I place the bracelet in her hand. She feels around the twisted twin lengths of silver until her fingertips find the two faces of Janus, god of portals. She concentrates a moment and, impossibly, where there had just been one fused bracelet there were now two separate ones. The moment the magic was activated Rosa's eyes go wide and she lets out a great gasp. "Wha!?"

"What's wrong?"

"Uh...I...I..." Taking the loop in her right hand she raises it to hold in front of her face. For the first time today I notice that her eyes are somehow tracking the object. Her wide pupils narrow as she focuses on it. "Quin! I can see it!"

***

Chapter 11

I could tell by the way her eyes were locked onto the bracelet and shifting with its every movement that Rosa was not imagining things.

"You see it? You see the bracelet?"

"Yes. No. Not exactly." She says as she brings the other hand up to inspect the other half of the magical item. "It's not the bracelet...it's the magic I'm seeing." She says. "There is a brightness but it sheds no light. I cannot see my hand or even what is visible through the rings. All I can see is two pale disks suspended in the darkness surrounded by tiny dots. The lettering! The dots are the writing around the insides of the bands." She says. "I can feel the silver in my fingers but it is invisible to me. Only the active magic itself shines." To my eyes the bracelet looked normal. The portal magic within the two halves showing me out the other side as if they were still connected. In each of Rosa's hands I could see the ceiling and in one the tips of Rosa's horns. She sticks a thumb through one loop and it sprouts up through the other before pulling back through again. "Nothing really changed." She reports. "Just the same soft yellow light."

"Uh...that's really strange." I say.

"Yeah." She ponders. "Do my eyes look different?"

"No." I say. "I mean, I can tell you're looking at something by the way you're focusing, but other than that they're the same."

"Blind except for magic. I wonder why would he do that?"

"Silvanus?"

"Must be. Right? But why take away my sight and leave me with this?" Her confusion is broken by a momentary smile. "It is nice to see something though. Even if it is just two circles in the black." Reaching out I pass my fingers across one of the bracelets. Rosa gasps. "I saw that! The silhouette of your fingers!"

"You sure it's the magic? Maybe there's something about portals or Janus or even silver."

"I didn't see anything until it was active..." She gasps. "Master!"

"What?"

She snaps the bracelet back together, puts it on, then finds my hand and grips it tight. "Come with me."

grimbous
grimbous
1,037 Followers