Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 58-67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!" She says in a dry whisper. "He obeys you so...easily."

"With trust comes obedience." Rosa says. "He knows that I will never betray him. He knows that I will never knowingly harm him. His body is mighty but his spirit so very tender. He craves authority, but authority with a gentle and feminine touch. He needs it. It gives him power. I am more than a partner or lover or even mother to him, I am his Lady." I smile. Every word she spoke was pure truth. "With a man like Quin you must show him your love and let him know that he is safe in your care. There are others who desire to be torn down and made small by pain and insult, my sister specialized in such men and they worshiped her. For a man like Quin however, if he is not precious to you than you do not deserve his obedience."

"Your sister...controlled men too?"

"Oh yes. Women too. And she was better at it than I. She understood the rough types like I never could." She says. "I prefer my man...soft. Each Lady and Sir have their own talents and tastes."

"I see...I see why he is precious to you."

"Mmm." My Lady lets out a happy hum. "He is beautiful, is he not?"

"So beautiful. So beautiful." She says. "He is..." She swallows hard, her blue eyes intensely panning over my physique. "...desirable. I have seen my brothers and the men bathing in the river. None...none of them...whooo... He is so beautiful!"

"Yes."

"Although..." Cassie glances to my face then down again.

"Mmm?"

"He is...um...not what I expected." She says. I knew that she was referring to my manhood as that was where her eyes lingered. It was smaller than she expected, much smaller. A sudden pang of self-consciousness shoots through me and old instincts urge me to cover myself. But I stand resolute and hold my position.

Rosa figures it out too and giggles. "That was my doing I'm afraid. I was feeling naughty and played a little trick on my Master the day you met him. Sometimes as his slave I do things that I never would as his Lady. We're still figuring things out."

"How did you...?"

"That is not important. Turn to face me boy." Reaching out Rosa finds my leg and with an elegant turn of her dainty hand brings up to cup my balls and dick. "Some women prefer bigger. Some smaller. But in my experience most prefer their men at just this size." Rosa smiles as she gently squeezes. "I certainly do."

"My mother has told me the same." Cassie swallows. "My grandmother has told me that...ahem...bigger is better."

"Both are valid." Rosa says. "It's a matter of preference."

"I do not know my preference."

"You will discover it with experience."

"I wish to discover it." The women go quiet. Growing bolder by the second Cassie's gaze now stares unabashedly at my genitals which Rosa now tenderly massaged. Her eyes flare as she sees my tool surge with growing power then looks up to me with the fires of lust burning in her eyes. "You are still larger than most of the men I have seen Quin. You are a big boy. I...I like big boys like you Quin."

"Thank you, Ma'am." I say in a humble tone. "I think you are very pretty too, Ma'am."

"Ohhhh." Cassie swoons. "The way he talks... I like it when you call me that Quin."

"Yes Ma'am."

She bites her lower lip and smiles as she gets just a little taste of what Rosa and I enjoyed. Her eyes snap to my Lady. "W-W-Would he...oil himself for us? W-Would he...touch himself or...me?"

"He would do anything I ask of him. The proper question is would I ask it."

"Could you...ask him to oil his strong body for us Lady Rosa? I wish to see his muscles gleam."

Rosa tilts her head. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather oil him yourself?"

"OH! Oh yes! Yes Lady Rosa!" Cassie squirms with barely contained excitement. "I would like that very much. May I oil your boy?"

"No." Comes the reply flatly.

"Oh." Cassie's brows furrow as she lets out a little snort of frustration. "May I join him then Lady Rosa? May I disrobe and join him in Inspection? May I serve y..."

"No."

"But..."

"Perhaps someday my dear, but not today. Tonight you are our dinner guest." She says with what must be infuriating calmness to the overheated Cassie. "Please. Sit, eat, drink, and enjoy our hospitality."

I have to stop myself from chuckling. Rosa was being so cruel! With Colly Rosa had allowed for some sexy fun between friends, Cassie had heard from the goblin herself that such things were a possibility for us, but for Cassie I was being dangled like a carrot from a stick in front of a starving horse. Though I could see the torture that this was for our sexually famished neighbor I understood what my Lady was up to. Collywaddle was a friend who came with no romantic expectation. The marriageable Cassie was a different matter entirely. If Cassie wanted the milk she was going to have to buy the cow.

After a pause Cassie whispers. "Yes Lady Rosa."

Rosa lets go of my manhood which had naturally swollen to her attentions, though it was not yet hard. "Kneel." I lower myself to kneel in front of her once more. From the side I notice Cassie studying my motions carefully. My Lady gives me a nice head pat then a boop to the nose. "The women are going to eat and talk now my pretty boy."

"Yes my Lady."

"You're going to be quiet for us now?"

I lower my head in submission. "Yes my Lady."

"Good boy." She says with a pinch to my bottom lip...then lightly pulls my mouth open. "Let me give you something to keep you occupied, hmm?" Reaching down she begins to pull up the hem of her dress. My eyes widen as the dress passes over her soft, fair legs. My open mouth is already watering in anticipation.

"Oh my!" Cassie lets out a quiet gasp.

Our guest was getting an eyeful and then some tonight! If Cassie thought that the master of this villa was a big boy I couldn't wait to hear her reaction to the Lady of the house.

***

Chapter 65

My Lady has me lower my head even further to rest my chin on the edge of her lounging couch with my mouth open and waiting. From beneath her dress she fishes out her thick flaccid cock and feeds it into my lips. There is a quiet gasp from our guest as she catches sight of Rosa's member, larger than most men erect even in her flaccid state. I widen my mouth and reach for more before wrapping my lips around her soft, warm cock. I knew it would soon be hard so I take the opportunity to revel in the feel of her spongy flesh in my mouth. Though I was eager to feel her erect there was something really special about sucking on a soft one too. With my lips safely sheathing my teeth I nibble and lightly chew on her plushy meat before settling in to a nice gentle suckle.

"Mmmmm." Like a pacifier to a cranky babe her cock in my mouth settles my submissive spirit like few other things could. "Hmmmmmm."

She lackadaisically plays her fingers through my hair as her focus turns to our guest. "You are not eating?"

"I've had my fill." Cassie whispers. "Of food at least." Though my attention was completely honed in on the cock in my mouth I could feel Cassie's eyes on me. "My body...my...pussy..."

"I understand." She replies with sympathy but no mercy. "Control yourself my dear."

"If I cannot join him may I pleasure him instead? May I pleasure him as he pleasures you? I wish...I wish to feel his cock in my mouth." My dick twitches at the thought of having Cassie's plump lips around it. "I wish to touch..."

"I told you no my dear." My Lady says.

"Sorry."

"Do not touch yourself either my dear." Rosa says in that way she had of being both sweet and commanding. The double standard of her receiving head while Cassie could not even touch herself surely a flexing of her authority.

Cassie cedes to it. "Yes my Lady."

"You are not yet my girl Cassie."

"Sorry Lady Rosa." She lets out a puff of breath. "You make it...difficult."

"Good." Rosa smiles. "You have questions?"

"So many."

The dick in my mouth was steady growing to the oral love I was showing it. I adored how it swelled and lengthened in my mouth. As the women speak I suckle away as happy as I could be.

"How do I become a girl?"

"You already are one my dear. And a lovely girl you are. Any Lady or Sir would be blessed to have you."

"Thank you Lady Rosa." She says. "How do I become a girl for...one such as you?"

"Loyalty, honesty, hard work and courage." Rosa says. "The same way you get every good thing in life."

"How many of you are there?"

"Many." Rosa says. "On our trip we came across a Sir and his girl. In our short time here we've already met a Sir and his girl. We are everywhere. Hidden in plain sight but visible to each other."

"I see."

"You will." Rosa chuckles. "If you wish to pursue a Sir or another Lady I could try to arrange introductions."

"No." She says. "I wish...for a Lady like you." I could be wrong but I would have put coin down that she was staring at Rosa's growing cock as she said that. "And I would never serve a Sir."

"No?"

"No." Cassie says. "It wouldn't feel right. Seeing a man on his knees at the service his Lady...it is how it should be...behind closed doors."

"Indeed." Rosa shifts her hips so that her hardening shaft had a better angle to enter me by.

"You say he wore a collar? Quin wore a collar."

"Oh yes." Rosa says proudly. "He earned his collar. And as soon as I can I will be making him a new one."

"I could help you. I would like to if it is allowed."

"I would appreciate that." She says. "I will need to go to town to shop for materials. His next collar must be more robust. Leather and metal. Something that can be seen as simply a pendant to those who do not understand but make it clear that he is owned by those who do." She pinches my earlobe. "Polite society would not understand a slutty boy like Quin and we must protect his virtue." She shows the scar on her hand. "It will have this symbol upon it. It will be both a badge of his house as well as a symbol of being claimed."

"You call him a slutty boy." Cassie laughs. "He is a slutty boy. Isn't he?"

"It was him who first said it." Rosa laughs too. "I don't know where he got that but I think it is adorable."

"Mmmm." I moan blissfully. Rosa was full hard now and filled my maw completely. The arousal stage over I now focus on sexual gratification. Turning my head to the angle where I could take her the deepest I rock forward and and back as I suck and tongue my Lady's cock.

"Gods Lady Rosa. You are...impressive!"

"Thank you my dear."

"I've never seen one like yours."

"You've never seen another Amazon."

"He looks so...so...happy."

"He is." She pets me possessively.

"I wish to be that happy."

"I wish such happiness for you my dear."

"Would I have such a collar if...accepted?"

"Yes."

"Oh my."

"This excites you?"

"Yes!"

"It would be simpler if we were a package for you, he and I. A wife for the husband, a girl for the Lady, and a woman that I can trust to be Mistress." Rosa's hand slides around to the back of my head, holding my head still. Lying on her her hip facing me she begins to thrust, fucking my mouth in slow, shallow strokes. "Have you a fertile womb my dear?"

"Fertile!?"

"Do not play coy, girl. It must be asked. He is a proud Roman man of a proud Roman family."

"No, I understand." Cassie is nearly panting with passion. "Yes. I would give him children."

"We would be allied with your family but you would be of this house. You would be the materfamilias of this home first and the daughter of theirs second."

"As it is with marriage. Respectfully Lady Rosa, I know my duties. My mother raised me well."

"Mmm." She smears her knob around my open lips then plunges back in again. "Then you are still interested in marrying my boy despite what you have seen and heard?"

"Yes! Oh gods yes! YES!" Cassie sighs. "Because of what I have seen and heard. And because he is a good man. I wish to live...as he lives. Free and possessed. I wish to earn his hand and your collar."

"Mmm. You are well on your way my dear." Rosa croons as her cock flexes hard in my mouth. Stretching out Rosa pulls her dress the rest of the way off of her lithe, sexy body.

"Oh Lady Rosa!" Cassie gasps at seeing my Lady's soft, feminine figure. "You are...you are gorgeous." I recognized the awe in Cassie's voice. It was the same awe that I felt each time Rosa revealed herself to me. She swallows hard. "If I might just...touch you. Once."

"No."

"Him?"

"No."

"If I may just kiss your foot." She pleads. I would have smiled if I could. I remembered well that surreptitious kiss to my Lady's foot I'd stolen as she slept so early in our time together and how liberating it felt to do it.

"Not tonight my dear." Rosa moans and grips at her small breast as her other hand grips my hair. Her thrusts were long and smooth, and with each one I let out tiny coo. "Tonight Quin and I shall fuel your dreams but nothing more."

"Ohhhh Lady. You are so cruel to me."

"And you desire me for it."

"Yes!"

"Gooood. Ohhhh." Rosa pushes as deep as I could take her and holds me there. I go still for her and let out a long, high whine of joy. After an exhilarating yet exhausting day of having to show strength and leadership it felt SO GOOD to be simply my Lady's good little cock sucker and let the women worry about the important things. Things were so simple here, on my knees, and so peaceful. "His mouth feels so good."

"I...can imagine. Does he eat pussy as well?"

"Mmm, of course he does. And he is just as good at that." Rosa answers. "You should have seen how Collywaddle came for his skilled mouth."

"Sk-Skilled?"

"Ohhhh yes, most skilled." Rosa's thrusts gradually grow faster.

"Oh gods." I hear the furious flapping of her dress again as she desperately tried to cool herself. "W-W-Would you make me pleasure the goblin too? If I was yours?"

"Pleasure?"

"Eat her pussy!" Cassie blurts. "Would you make me give sex to other women or...men?"

"I wouldn't make you do anything." Rosa says. "Though I may command it if I felt it right."

"I would do it! I would do it as he does it!"

"Easy my dear. Easy. It is not a competition."

"I would eat your pussy as he sucked your cock..."

"Settle girl." Rosa says. "And do not touch yourself. I may be blind but I can tell."

"Oh Rosa, pleeease. Let me...pleeease! Anything!"

"Shhhh." Rosa shushes her, her calm tone a complete contrast to Cassie's erotic desperation. "If you simply must deal with things you may leave the room and attend to them."

"But..."

"I will not judge you for it." She giggles with capricious delight. "A girl has her limits after all."

"I...I..." There is a long pause where just the wet slurps of my fellatio are the only sounds in the room before Cassie bursts into action. With a swoosh and a clumsy clatter of her plate hastily set down on the table our lust consumed guest hurries out of the room and around the corner. She had scarcely gone when her groaning gasp comes echoing back through the door. "Ohhhhhh!" I could picture her out there all flushed and flustered in our hallway, leaning against the wall for support with a hand between her legs to rub the irresistible lust that throbbed in her loins.

Rosa looks down on me and smiles oh so cutely. "I think things are going quite well, don't you my boy?"

"Mmmm!" I agree.

***

Chapter 66

As I blissfully suck my Lady's big cock we can hear Cassie out in the hallway relieving some of the tension watching us had built up in her.

"Ohhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh gods!" Her moans come in long heavy breaths. The intensity and urgency of her noises tell me that she had to be stimulating herself directly, most likely using her fingers to rub her yearning pussy. The fact that she could not contain herself until she left spoke to Cassie being a woman of powerful appetites. The fact she waited until Rosa released her to do so spoke to her natural obedience, to another woman at least. Knowing these things made me more eager than ever to involve our neighbor in our play. "Hahhhhh!"

"Mmm, mmm, mmm." Embracing my role I let out soft, lilting, submissive coos as I bob forward and back. My Lady rewards me with a caress across my cheek. Her fingers stroke back to run lightly over my brow and across my eyes. Where her eyes could not see her touch provided a picture of her slutty boy. "Mmmm."

"Hah-hah-HAH!" Cassie lets out a great gasp before there is a long silence...then a low groan of a leg quivering orgasm. "GNNNNGHHHH!!!" That didn't take long! "OHHHHHH!!!"

Rosa grins as she listens to our guest's lengthy climax. "My goodness. The girl can cum!"

"Mmm." I concur.

"Hah! Hah! Hohhhhh." Cassie's hard gasps eventually even out to a long breathy sigh. This is followed by silence. After a few moments her voice comes from entrance of the room. Facing my Lady as I was I could not see Cassie. "May I enter Lady Rosa?"

"You may." Rosa says. "Feel better."

"Yes Lady Rosa." She says. "Much better. Thank you."

"Good girl. Come sit."

I hear another sharp breath from Cassie's nostrils at the command. I knew better than anyone the power of my Lady's kindly words. Nobody could give a 'good boy' or 'good girl' like Rosa. Cassie return to her couch. Instead of lounging upon it, as it was designed for, she instead sits upright pushed up as close to the action as she could get. I look over to her, my mouth full of Lady cock, and give her high hum. "Mmmmm."

Cassie, her face flushed and glowing with a sheen of fresh sweat, smiles back at me. As I continue my work she waits in silence. Total silence. She does not gasp or whisper or make further requests or even stir. She simply sits and watches with her hands folded politely across her lap and a warm smile on her pretty face.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm." I hum with each deep stroke, twisting my head and keeping my tongue active to keep things fresh on every thrust.

"Mmm, good boy." Rosa croons. "Ohhh, you're sucking me so good today."

"Mmmmm!" I coo proudly. From the corner of my eye I catch Cassie's smile grow. She was very much entertained by my show, which only spurred me to do even better. The next time Rosa slips from my lips I don't even stop to take a breath. I am smooching and slurping the fat tip and letting out little pleading whines for my hole to be filled again. "Hahh! Hahhh!"

"Goodness." Rosa says. "Such a needy boy today." She feeds her thick cock back into open lips. "There you go baby."

Instantly my body relaxes and coo contentedly. "Mmmmm."

"What a performer." Rosa giggles. "I think he's showing off for you."

Cassie laughs but says nothing.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm." I bob faster, guided by Rosa's hand at the back of my head. Drool dribbles form my lips as I snatch breaths when I can through flared nostrils. With total focus I hold my position and allow my Lady to use my mouth in anyway she wished. Accustomed now to Rosa's size and stamina my stretched jaw barely even protests. I suck and moan and have a grand old time as my beautiful demon slave fucks her Master's sucking mouth. All the while I could feel Cassie's eyes admiring me from her nearby vantage point. "Mmmmm!"

Rosa fucks my mouth for good while before the slick warmth of her precum coats my tongue and smooth, steady thrusts being to pick up in urgency. I hold strong and suck even harder hungry for my creamy reward. With impressive control my Lady's breathing remains steady and her soft sighs of pleasure never rise nor fall. When at last she comes it is not the grunting snorts of a brutish man but a gentle and elegant and wonderfully rising song of feminine rapture. "Ohhhhhhhh."

A blast of hot savory jizz fills my mouth. Closing my eyes I seal my lips tight and start gulping for all I had. I knew how much my Lady could cum and if I didn't start swallowing now I knew some of it would spill. "Glrp! Glrp! Glrp!" I greedily swallow her every gooey drop.