Slave Girl Pt. 02 Ch. 58-67

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rrrrlllrrr!" At the very end Rosa lets out a now familiar demonic snarl, which startles our guest, then finishes with a melodious moan of satisfaction. "Ohhhhh."

Only when the final dribble had been supped does she slip from my lips. I swallow one last time then let out rather loud and crass belch. "Excuse me."

The women laugh. My Lady lays my head in front of her so that she might lovingly pet me for a job well done. I gaze up at her, worshiping her for all she was and all she meant to me.

Cassie speaks again at last. Her voice is low, her tone serious. "I would like to approach my parents about the marriage Lady Rosa."

"Oh Cassie. You rush things my dear."

"With respect Lady Rosa, I am already twenty and my prospects narrow by the day. I do not say this lightly." She says, her voice respectful yet firm. "You've opened my eyes to another world. A world I will not find anywhere else near here. You know this is true."

"Yes."

"I want you. I want you both. And...I believe you desire me as well."

"Mmm, marriage is not simply about sex and desire my dear."

"No. It is also business." She replies as if expecting the comment. "I like him. My parents like him. Their estate borders his. His skills are a boon for them. Mine a boon for him. You require a girl to aid you. I can provide him everything that a wife could offer a mate. And he could provide me everything I could ever want in a husband. If you were not put here by the fates than the gods do not exist."

"You are impatient."

"Lady Rosa...I have already waited so long." Cassie says. "All this time I didn't even know what I was waiting for, who I was waiting for, but something told me to just hold on. Now I know. Now you are here."

"Cassie..."

"How long?"

"How long?"

"How long until you knew that Quin was for you? Be honest."

"Oh, well...um." Rosa looks down to me and for a moment I could see the pain in her face for not being able to see me. Oh how I wished I could somehow make myself visible for her. She tenderly strokes my hair...as tears begin to sparkle at the corners of her magenta eyes! "I knew he would be mine the moment I saw him." She whispers. "I knew he would be my boy. He looked so alone...so lost...so scared...yet he was so brave. I knew it was him." She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it out. "He saved me. Not just my life but...my very soul. He let me see goodness again, and beauty. He showed me mercy when nobody else would. He showed me love when I did not deserve it. He was my single guiding star when all the world had gone black." She strokes my face. "I had lost everything. Home. Family. Everything. And then...there he was. My hero. My boy. My perfect boy."

"A gift from the gods."

"Yes." Rosa closes her eyes and collects herself, then reaches down to hug my head and kiss my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you." I whisper back.

Cassie gives us a few moment to cuddle before speaking again. "My parents will wish to speak to Quin's family before any arrangement is agreed to."

"His family is many days away." Rosa says as she rises again.

"Regardless." Cassie says. "They will insist upon it if any dowry is to be given. The traditions they hold to they hold to strongly."

Rosa sighs as she ponders Cassie's words. "Leave this with us." She says. "We will not be harried into this. When we've made our decision and when the time is right Quin will approach your parents. Only then will you know our answer."

"But..."

"You've said your piece." Rosa says firmly. "Now patience. Patience my dear."

"Yes Lady Rosa."

Rosa reaches out her slender hand. Cassie hurries it take it, clutching it in both of hers.

"I understand my dear." Sitting up she strokes Cassie's long brown locks and kisses her forehead. "We understand. We will not leave you stranded Cassie. You are not alone anymore."

Cassie lets out a shuddering breath and bows her head low and rests it against Rosa's chest. "Thank you Lady Rosa."

***

Chapter 67

Rosa guides Cassie onto her couch, sitting at her feet, and keeps me kneeling in front of them. Her left hand on my hair and her right on Cassie's she smiles as she pets us. Cassie and I look at each other and smile as well as a really nice mood of togetherness fills the room. After a few strokes Rosa's hand glides down Cassie's back and gives a gentle pat to her bottom. She takes the hint and returns to her seat.

The meal is finished with me enjoying the rest of my meal knelt in front of Rosa as the ladies lounged with full bellies and a warm post-orgasmic glow. Once more my Lady bemoans the loss of her flute but once more she lets her voice be its replacement. The song she sings is Greek, though some of the accents and emphases are unfamiliar to my ear. Much like with that ancient African lament she sang for me on our way to Grumentum Rosa's talent for expressing a tune's deeper meaning transcends the language itself. Its deep, driving rhythm and trilling swells rouses the heart and enflames the soul. I could not understand the words but it was a battle hymn if I ever heard one, but one unlike any other. Where I expected low notes there would be high ones. Where I expected bassy thrums it would rise to lilting cries. The melody was martial in its core, as brutal as war itself, yet the fringes inspired something more noble than savage violence or simple victory at all costs. It's soaring notes and shifting rhythm fit Rosa's feminine soprano like a gladius in its scabbard. Fighting song though it may be the influence of Mars was absent from it entirely. It was Minerva's wise voice that underlay this song. With my recent experience in combat and on the heels of an afternoon recounting valiant stories of battle I find my spirit stirred and my imagination alight.

The song is a long one. An epic in musical poetry. A tale of valiant struggles, uplifting victories, humorous asides, and bitter defeats. And through it all Cassie and I are mesmerized by Rosa's incomparable range and rhythm. We are entranced by my beautiful slave girl's shifting expression, so wonderfully accentuated by her lifting and drooping tapered ears, as it exudes the sweeping emotions of her perfect notes. Her blind eyes stared out over some mythical battlefield of yore. Aglow in the soft flickering lights of the oil lamps my Lady had never looked more noble. When at last the final lingering note fades it leaves us in silence as we each reflect on what we had just experienced.

"That...was incredible." Cassie whispers. "Lady Rosa, I have never heard such a voice. Or such a song as that."

"Because it is forbidden." Rosa says softly. "I have just committed a crime against the Emperor."

"A crime?"

Rosa smiles a wistful smile. "That was a song my mother taught Danae and I. It is Amazon. I suggest that you do not sing it for others."

"I could never do it justice." Cassie says. "What was it about?"

"It is a telling of Heracles' visit to Themiscyra."

"When he took Hippolyta's belt."

Rosa chuckles. "The Amazon account is much different."

"Oh?"

"In their history Heracles and his band of thieves were defeated and captured. They were held as slaves and made to perform for Queen Hippolyta's entertainment." Rosa giggles. "The twelve labors of Heracles are very different in their poems."

"Hercules? A slave to women!?" Cassie laughs. "Oh my!"

"Until Theseus arrived to rescue him at the head of an army." Rosa says. "It is said that Zeus was not pleased with the humbling of his golden boy." Her fingers play down the back of my neck. "In some tellings Heracles had to be torn from the Queen's embrace. He had fallen in love with her."

Cassie looks at me and back to her again. "Do you think their version is true?"

"Mmm. With these old myths who can say. All I can say is that my mother believed it. And so did my sister. I believe the truth is somewhere between Roman and Amazon. What do you think my dear?"

Cassie ponders a moment, a smile slowly growing. "I think it is true!"

"I thought you might." Giggles Rosa. "There's a Lady in you dear girl."

Cassie smiles. "I cannot believe anything so beautiful could be a crime."

"And you have witnessed it. It is now your duty to report this sacrilege against our Emperor."

"What? I would never."

"Then you are complicit in it."

"It is just a song."

"It is a crime."

"Well...it is a silly law."

"Yet we are bound by them." Rosa says. "I am slave because of such silly laws. I cannot follow in my father's craft because of silly laws. Silly or not they are not ours to choose."

"Your father's craft?"

"He was a mage."

My eyes snap up to look at my Lady in surprise.

Cassie catches my reaction. "A mage?"

"Mage!? No my dear, a sage. A keeper of ancient lore. A wise man."

"There's no law against educating slaves."

"Isn't there?"

"No, you definitely said mage."

"Did I?" Rosa looks at me. "Did I say that my boy?" I shake my head obediently. Rosa laughs. "Oh Cassie. Now THAT would be a serious crime. You would NOT want to be complicit in that."

"Lady Rosa? Can...can you do magic?"

"Me!?" Rosa giggles ever so innocently. "Such a talent would truly be a curse for a slave girl. It would be a death sentence for sure. For her and...maybe even for those who harbored her. Gods, these things you say Miss Cassie. You are a delight." My Lady centers on Cassie's voice and brings her eyes to focus as if she could see her. Gazing hard at our guest she says with a fanged smile. "It is getting late my dear. Your family will begin to worry."

Cassie sits a moment struggling to interpret what had just been told to her then coming to grips with the gravity of it. "Um. Yes. I told them I might be late. But...you're right. I should go."

I turn to Cassie, silently beseeching her to keep this most dangerous secret. She looks back at me though I cannot read her face.

"Let me help you clean up first?" She says.

"We would very much appreciate that my dear."

Together Cassie and I, her still clothed and I still nude, clean the dining hall of plates and cups. There was no food to dispose of as I had eaten the platter clean. A hard day's work and a good long bout of cock sucking sure worked up a boy's appetite. Rosa follows along with a hand resting lightly on my bare back for guidance. Cassie cleans the dishes as I dry and put away, though mostly she ogles my naked body. She makes no move to touch me as she knew she would be denied but she could look, and look she does. My manhood had slumped during the meal and song but by the time we were done the dishes just her eyes had brought it back to full attention. She cannot help but titter when I flex it for her. She bumps her hips into mine and whispers. "Tease."

Soon we are in the entryway as our wonderful night together came to a conclusion.

"Now may I touch your boy Lady Rosa?"

Rosa grins and steps back. "Yes you may."

Cassie faces me...then snaps a hand up to take a grip of my hair. She yanks me down to her level and plants a hard lip-smashing smacker straight to my lips. "Mmmph!" She holds it as her other hand to reaches around to grab my ass cheek in a firm full handed grip, her middle finger reaching deep into the cleft. I resist for a moment, simply from the surprise of it and not because I didn't like it, and in response Cassie grips my hair harder and jerks me roughly tighter into her soft, voluptuous body. Her hip grinds hard against my cock. "Mmmmm." I hum happily as my body relaxes to her control. The way she touched me was different from my Lady. A bit rougher, a bit edgier, a bit stronger, and with a lot more raw physicality. As pretty as a blooming daisy and as resilient as old thistle Cassie was a farm girl through and through. Then all at once lets me go. I stagger back with a gasp as Rosa giggles.

"Whoo!" Cassie wipes her lips with the back of her hand. "I needed that. See ya in the morning Quin."

"Uh, yeah. See ya Cassie." I say. "Sure you don't want an escort home?"

"I'll be okay. It's right next door." She chuckles as she ogles my flesh yet again. "Besides, looking like that I'm not sure I could hold Granny back."

With a laughing snort I say. "Gods have mercy!"

"Cause Granny won't." She turns and curtsies deeply, her head bowed low. "Lady Rosa."

"Sleep well my dear." Rosa says as she glides up to my side and takes my arm.

Cassie looks at each of us, her blue eyes reluctant to let us leave their sight, then she breaks into a bright smile. She spins on her heel and heads out into the evening.

As I watch her white dress fade into the darkness I say in low voice. "She's a good kisser."

My Lady giggles and clutches her warm body in tight against me. "Better than me?"

"Not better." I smile. "Just different."

To be continued...