Slave Girl Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne feigned a look of shock.

"I should try to buy you out from her ownership."

"You couldn't afford her." Daphne countered.

"But I'm sure I could manage the fee. I am an emperor, after all. However, I could never risk the crown's treasure on an untested slave."

I glanced at Daphne, but she gave me a worrying grin.

"Help yourself," she told Mathew.

He stepped closer to me and circled me. Like the professor, he was tall, and I felt dwarfed in front of him. He bent over and put his hand on the back of my thigh, causing me to jump.

"She may be petite, but I feel good muscle tone in her legs." His hand moved up my leg, and I tensed. If his hand went under my tunic, he'd know I was naked underneath.

Instead, his hand passed over my tunic and squeezed my butt. He looked over to check that Daphne was ok with this and my heart raced that he was doing this without my permission. My darker fantasies of others in control rushed into my forebrain. He moved his hand to my other buttock, then moved back to stand next to Daphne.

I saw Daphne's nipples through her stola and her face was flushed from more than just alcohol. Mathew picked up his drink, and I saw the bulge forming in his pants. I suddenly remembered the dream I'd had about the professor and imagined myself kneeling in front of Mathew and sucking his dick as Daphne watched.

The image was so intense; it shocked me. The idea of debasing myself like that, in front of my roommate, should have appalled me. But it seemed like someone had set a flare off in my brain at the desire to do it.

"I suppose if I were to buy Chloe, I'd need to know her fully." He said to Daphne, then turned to me. "Show me a breast."

I jumped as it drew me back from my fantasy. I glanced at Daphne and was surprised to see her nod urgently. When I looked at Mathew, I could tell he was teasing me, just to see how far I'd go to remain in my slave girl character. If I told him to fuck off, he'd laugh it off as a joke. But if I did...

My hand moved up to my chest. Reaching inside my tunic, I removed my left breast and let it hang outside my clothing. Daphne was grinning like a loon, but the look on Mathew's face was priceless. Shock, awe and lust. Obviously, he never expected me to do it, and that gave me an enormous rush of power, which seemed counterintuitive given the situation.

"I adore the colour of your nipple." He murmured, and I looked down. I'd never really considered the colour of my areola and nipples before.

I suppose they are a deeper pink than most. Looking up, Mathew had stepped closer and seemed to loom over me. His hand moved towards my exposed breast but stopped an inch short. I stood there defiantly with my breast out, daring him to touch me, and he did.

My eyes closed, and I shivered as his hand cupped my breast. It felt like my nipple was trying to burrow into his palm. It felt that stiff. Without prompting, I reached into my tunic and freed my other breast. Mathew's other hand came up to capture the freed breast. I heard a rustle of cloth and opened my eyes to see Daphne standing next to me. She had a huge smile on her face as she saw her friend groping me.

My brain was in turmoil. The sane part knew this was wrong and stupid, but that was not the part in charge at the moment. Having spent so much of the school year watching Daphne with one boy or another. I'd seen her making out with them and even one time caught her fucking one. This felt like a vindication that I was also a woman. I'd felt like it pushed me into the shadows when she was around.

Now I had Mathew's complete attention, and all it took was to offer my breasts. It felt wonderful, so wonderful that I failed to notice when his hand abandoned my left breast and moved lower. I stiffened when I felt his fingers high on my thigh, but I didn't stop him. I tried to stifle a moan as his fingers brushed my pussy.

I opened my eyes to see Daphne and Mathew kissing. Wait? What? I thought I had his complete attention, but that complaint vanished as his finger pressed inside me. I gasped, and Daphne pulled away from Mathew and placed her hand on my bum. Squeezing it lightly and giving me a reassuring look.

"Your slave girl Chloe is very responsive. I wish I had enough sestertius to purchase her and sample her fully on the divans outside."

I remembered the stoner girl earlier and imagined Mathew climbing on top of me and pushing his dick inside. I shivered. Then we heard the professor outside and we all jumped apart guiltily as he walked in. He gave us a curious look, then told us he'd just had to kick a pair out for having sex on the divan.

"So what got you three so guilty looking?" He asked.

Mathew laughed. "We were just role playing me buying slave girl Chloe from the lady Daphne. And the thought of assessing her assets, then sampling them on the divan."

"Quite a coincidence. I wish I'd been here to see it." A flood of juices filled my already wet pussy at the idea of the professor watching Mathew's ravishment of me. Or better yet, if it had been the professor himself.

Mathew left with the professor and I snatched Daphne's whisky and downed it. Coughing and gasping as the liquor burned my throat. I was embarrassed as I followed Daphne back to the party. Only to find the crowd was rapidly dwindling. It was dark, and the air was cool, causing many of the partially dressed people to head home.

Daphne, having seen my compliance with Mathew earlier, seemed to ramp up the mistress role. Ordering me about and demanding I fetch snacks or drinks. At one point, she was chatting with two guys and asked for more wine. When I handed her the bowl, she let it fall to the grass and, on reflex; I bent to pick up the bowl.

However, it was fairly dark, and the dark pottery was hard to see in the shadows. I looked up at Daphne to see she was grinning, then nodded down. My eyes dropped down and I realised I was squatting with my legs wide and my pussy on display. My first instinct was to snap my legs shut, but my gaze moved up to the two boys. Both were looking at me with puzzled looks on their faces, as if they weren't sure what they were seeing.

I keep my fiery red pubic hair in a neat triangle and in the low light, they might have thought they were just seeing my panties. It took all my willpower to remain calm and my fingers kept searching for the bowl. I found it and stood up as if nothing had happened. Daphne gave me a wink, and I was glad the light was poor enough they'd not make out I was blushing so hard.

"Would the mistress want more wine?" I asked.

"No thank you, help yourself, but I'd prefer some water."

I returned to the kitchen and poured two glasses of water, then set them aside and stood exactly where I'd stood when Mathew fingered me. Closing my eyes and putting my hand under my tunic, I recalled the sensation of his touch. Remarkably, I was still so wet my fingertip slipped inside and gathered my juices, then moved up to circle my clit.

I must have been doing this for several minutes before I pulled myself together. What would anyone think if they saw me standing there frigging myself? I doubt I'd get out of there without getting fucked, and I wasn't sure if I'd object or not. Sighing in frustration, I headed to the toilet, washed my hands, then sat and peed. I tried to relax and set aside my horniness.

I awoke with a start and nearly fell off the toilet as my legs had gone to sleep. It couldn't have been too long, as nobody had knocked on the door to use the toilet. Jumping up, I rubbed my legs for a moment, then scurried downstairs to find Daphne.

As I stepped outside, it was eerily quiet. For a moment, I wondered if Daphne had abandoned me. That would be a problem, as my slave outfit had no pockets for taxi money or keys to my place. Instead, I could hear a sound from the divan dining area. Seeing a slight movement, I hurried over to find Daphne with the professor.

He was half sitting and half standing, leaning against a divan. Daphne stood next to him with her arm over his shoulder. On the table in front of them was a nearly empty bottle of whisky and a couple of glasses. I hadn't seen the professor for a while, but his expression gave off the familiar air of drunkenness.

Then I noticed a smudge of lipstick on his cheek and I realised Daphne had fulfilled her wish to at least kiss him before finishing his class.

"There you are. I thought I'd lost my little slave girl, or were you giving the prof and me a few minutes of privacy?" she said, and I heard the booze in her voice.

"I fell asleep on the toilet." I admitted.

"You know you two were the most authentically dressed this evening."

"Do we get a prize?" Daphne asked, her eyes alight.

"I'm not sure. I'm sure I could think of something, but I seem to remember something about inspecting your subligaria earlier." He teased me and Daphne and he laughed.

"Sorry, prof. But she tore them, and I think she hid them in your airing cupboard. When you found us in the kitchen earlier, Mathew had just discovered that."

I blushed as Daphne described what had happened in the kitchen earlier. I noticed a movement under the professor's robe. Knowing that it turned him on at the idea of me being groped in his kitchen was wrong, but I didn't care.

The professor reached into his robe and withdrew a heavy coin pouch, and bounced it in his palm.

"Perhaps I should inspect the merchandise?"

"Why don't you show our prof what you showed Mathew earlier?" Daphne asked, reaching out to pick up her glass.

This was a bad idea. I had the professor's respect and admiration now. If I flash him my tits, it might fulfil some fantasies, but was that worth it? I still had classes with him for a little over a month. Could I face him afterwards or, more likely, could I cope with damp panties every time I saw him and remembered this night?

But I had enjoyed being the centre of attention instead of Daphne. I'd not realised that I was that petty, and it seemed like the last brick on the tower that caused me to tumble. Drunk and horny were key bricks, but everything else caused me to act on the bad idea.

I quickly pulled my tunic aside and bared my breasts. As I saw the look on the professor's face, I felt I could float off the ground with pride.

"Spectacular, aren't they?" Daphne asked, putting her glass down and moving to my side. "I have to admit, I'm jealous of them."

I looked at her in surprise. She'd been naked or topless around me at least ten times more frequently than I'd been unclothed around her, and I'd never noticed she'd paid me any attention.

"Don't get me wrong, I think mine are great. But Chloe's are amazing."

Daphne reached out and brushed the back of a finger over my breasts. I sucked in air in surprise, but didn't pull away. On top of everything else, finding out my roommate admired my breasts enough to touch them. It felt like I was having an out-of-body experience as I saw her turn her hand over and cup my breast.

Then the professor was standing in front of me and I looked up and saw his expression of desire. I gave him the tiniest nod, and he put his hand on my other breast. A shiver ran down my spine and Daphne giggled, then spoke.

"And you should see her ass." She reached behind me and slipped her other hand up under my tunic and squeezed my bum.

Had I been sharing a room with a bisexual woman all year and not known? The thought dissolved as the professor duplicated her action. His hand was far larger and warmer. My buttocks might be cool, but I wondered if the pair could sense the burning heat between my legs.

Daphne leant down and kissed me on the lips. Her lips just touched mine, before pulling away and moving back to the divan. The professor gave my breast and bum one last squeeze and reluctantly pulled away from me. His erection tenting out his robes.

He moved next to Daphne.

"I love the red pubes." He said. I looked down, and I saw that when they'd groped my bum. My tunic had lifted and exposed both my bum and pussy. I couldn't make my mind up if I wanted to cover up or not.

"Sorry about that..." He told us, gesturing to the erection.

"Don't worry. In fact, that reminds me of a dream Chloe had about you." Daphne said and my jaw dropped and I wished the ground would open up beneath me and swallow me.

"Really?" the professor said, then downed the dregs of his whisky.

Daphne took great pleasure in explaining the dream in exquisite detail. I was blushing hard and refusing to look at his face. Unfortunately, that meant my eyes were locked on the bulge under his robe. I'm sure Daphne spotted this as she moved to put her hand over the bulge. The professor groaned.

"Is this a good idea? I could lose my job for what I've done already. If..." The professor was cut off by Daphne.

"In which case, we might as well make it worth it. Slave girl!" She snapped at me and I jumped. "Our host has been very generous with his party. He deserves a special reward. Kneel!"

As I knelt in front of him, Daphne was rummaging under his robe and his erection popped into view. It was every bit as wonderful as in my dream. Refusing to look up at them in case one or the other might stop me. After opening my mouth, I accepted it inside.

I shuddered as a tiny orgasm shot through me at fulfilling the fantasy. It was my favourite fantasy since I'd had the dream and I'd used it dozens of times whilst I played with myself. Feeling the head and texture of his smooth shaft in my mouth amplified the effect tenfold.

Suddenly Daphne was kneeling and whispered into my ear. "Make sure you do a good job and I'll see you get rewarded."

I nodded, but refused to remove my mouth from his dick. His robe was making this more difficult, but I could manage. In my dream, where he fucked my head. This time I had to do all the work. But that didn't bother me. It gave me more control to pleasure him.

I heard kissing and looked up to see Daphne and the professor swapping spit. Part of me was jealous and put out. Here I was sucking his dick, and he was ignoring me to kiss her. His hands tried and failed to grope her tits through her stola and tunic underneath. I could sense her frustration that her authentic costume was robbing her of the pleasure.

She pulled away from the professor and stripped off her dress. The professor's attention returned completely to me.

"You do not know how good that feels." He said and shifted his robe to make it easier for me.

With his robe out of the way, I could properly bring my hands into play. One worked on the shaft while the other explored his balls. They felt full and heavy, and I yearned for their release inside me. At this point, I didn't care which orifice he shot it into. That shocked me, but I felt hands on my tunic, and I glanced around to see a naked Daphne pulling my tunic up and over my head.

I reluctantly released his dick to allow Daphne to get me naked, and then we both attacked our professor to strip him as well. Seeing him naked reminded me of all the triathlon awards in his office. He was hairy, but toned and all man. His erection stood out like a sword seeking an opponent.

"Lay back ladies." He commanded, using the familiar tone from his classes.

Daphne pulled me to my feet, then lay back on the divan and patted the space next to her. As I sat, the professor knelt and pushed her legs apart and kissed her shaved mons. I sat watching until Daphne pressed me back to lie down. As I did, the professor reached over and his fingers explored my pussy as his tongue was exploring hers.

'Damn it, prof! You're clearly gifted.' I thought.

After a couple of minutes, he switched to me, and I may have underestimated his skill. It suddenly struck me that he had decades more experience in this than me, and it showed. Daphne shifted next to me and rolled onto her side, but kept her legs open so he could continue to finger her. But she wanted to watch me.

I looked over, and she smiled and brushed her hand over my breasts. That was the final straw, and my orgasm hit. The hours of stimulation culminated in a near explosive climax. I was disoriented as Daphne pulled me to my feet and pushed the professor onto the divan on his back.

She scrambled up and impaled herself in a single thrust onto his dick, pointing to the stars. It surprised me that the woman I thought of was refined and poised would make such guttural grunting sounds as she ground against him, desperate for her orgasm. Her hips were thrusting at top speed and her face flushed with effort.

I stood to one side, feeling something like a spare part, until the professor reached and pulled me down for a kiss. As our tongues entwined, he caressed my breasts, and then down to slip and pressed a pair of fingers inside my pussy. I don't think I've ever been that slick down there.

"Will you kiss your mistress for me?" He asked, and I looked over to Daphne, who was in a world of her own.

Could I do it? Should I do it? I ignored both questions and moved closer to Daphne. If I didn't, I'd regret missing the chance. Daphne was beautiful even if I wasn't into girls. I kissed her, and she froze in surprise. Then she kissed me in a frenzied passion and went back to fucking the professor.

"Touch her breasts." The professor ordered, and my hands moved to capture her breasts.

As the first breasts I'd touched, other than my own, they felt awesome. Cool flesh with the nipples warm in my chilly hands. Being naked outside at this time of year was not ideal, but I'd not stop this if we were doing it in a thunderstorm. Daphne groaned and shivered as I squeezed her nipples.

"You know what I want next?" The professor said, and I broke the kiss to look at him.

He dropped his eyes to the junction between his dick and Daphne's body. And I twigged what he wanted. Steeling myself and taking a deep breath before returning to kissing Daphne, I let go of a breast and my fingers sought out her pearl.

"Oh, fuck!" Daphne exclaimed as my fingers found it.

In moments, her movements became more erratic and the professor's hands shot out to grasp her hips to stop her from falling off him as she orgasmed. She was gasping like a landed fish and trembling. Daphne looked up at me and threw her arms around me, squeezing me tight, almost painfully so. I felt the aftershocks of her climax pass through her body.

"Help me up." She asked, and I helped her stand on wobbly legs.

The professor had a huge smile on his face and I looked down to see his hard dick glistening with her cum on it. I do not know why I did it, but the impulse was too strong to resist. I leant over and took him into my mouth again. My taste buds flashed with the knowledge I was tasting my friend's pussy.

Part of me was startled that I'd done that when I'd been reluctant to kiss and touch her breasts but I didn't care. I licked the juices off like chocolate sauce from an ice cream. When I finished and looked up and saw the surprise on both their faces, I blushed.

"Your turn slave girl Chloe. And make sure you make him cum," Daphne said, and I climbed onto the divan.

"Actually, Chloe, I'm not sure I can do you justice now. Daphne got me close to the edge."

"OK." I replied, and Daphne laughed at the disappointment in my tone.

"Just give me a couple of minutes to calm down." he said and slipped off the divan, leaving me kneeling alone.

He leaned down to kiss me, then pressed me forward until I was on my hands and knees. His hands explored my body, taking his time to caress my backside. He gave it a slap, and I jumped in surprise rather than pain. Then his hands went between my legs and his thumb found my pussy entrance while his fingers caressed my lips.

"Come here and take over." He said to Daphne.

"Me?" she asked, shocked.

"Are you saying you aren't prepared to do what Chloe has already done?"