Slave Girl Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erm;"

Then she moved, and I felt more feminine fingers on my bum. Then she moved lower, and the professor removed his thumb from me.

"Taste her." He ordered, and I heard a sucking sound from Daphne. Presumably sucking his thumb. "Now taste it from the source." Lips touched my nether lips in the lightest of kisses.

After one kiss, she gained confidence and pressed in and ran her tongue along my slit. I shuddered, both from the sensation and from the knowledge of who was doing this. It was like flooding my system with nitrous to fuel my next orgasm. It was over far too quick, as the professor moved her aside.

He held the head of that dick I had sucked pressed against my entrance. He paused and long seconds passed without action.

"Please!" I begged, and I felt him put pressure on my pussy until the head slipped inside.

As only my second lover, it felt massive compared to the first guy. He seemed to sense I needed time to adjust compared to Daphne simply throwing herself down on his dick, and went slowly. Soon enough he filled me to overflowing. I suspected he wanted to hold off, but we both knew we wanted to cum.

"Kiss your mistress's breasts." He ordered and slapped my bum once.

Daphne came into view and I twisted my upper body until I could suckle on her tits. She was caressing my hair as I slobbered over her breasts. Getting fucked was making it harder to concentrate on her. When she reached under me and stroked my nipples, I moaned and I felt my pussy clamp down on the dick inside me.

"Oh shit! Don't do that or I'll cum right away." he moaned.

"Do it!" I told him. "I'm nearly there."

Daphne pulled away from me and I looked surprised. She didn't release my breasts, just moved one hand lower and found my clit. Just like I'd done to her. Everything seemed to happen at once.

The professor grunted, and I felt him pumping his load deep inside me. Thank god I'd had an IUD fitted. Thankfully, he kept going for another minute before I caught up and cried out as I orgasmed again.

I woke up in a strange bed by myself. There was no sign of my clothes, nor any other clothes in the drawers or cupboards. I peeked outside and recognised it was the professor's place. It was daylight, but I figured it was still early in the morning. Tiptoeing down the stairs, I hoped there was no one else about.

Part of what happened last night came back to me and I shivered. I remembered where I'd left my clothes. They were still down at the divan dining area in the garden. Looking out of the back door. The distance to it looked monstrously far. The professor's house and garden were large, but he still had neighbours. Seeing a naked girl running around his garden would certainly cause problems.

I hesitated until I realised that the longer I waited, the more likely it would be that someone else would be about. Figuring speed was better than failed modesty, I sprinted to the divan and grabbed all of our clothing, not that there was much there for me. I was about to dress when I caught a movement from the corner of my eye. I saw the back of a woman in a neighbouring garden and rushed back into the house.

As I stepped back inside the house, I saw the professor walking towards me in a dressing gown. I blushed at him seeing me naked and giggled at the absurdity. He'd been tense seeing me, but broke into a smile.

"I was just about to get those and bring them to you and Daphne." He explained and walked into the kitchen and turned on a coffee machine.

I put the clothes on the table and slipped into my tunic as he kept his back to me. Given what we'd done last night, it was silly to feel awkward in the light of day. I could taste his dick in my mouth and remembered the feeling of his cum shooting into me. The first time anyone had done that in over eight months. I swore to myself that I'd not wait for that long again.

Taking Daphne's clothing, I went upstairs to find her. I found his room and was relieved to not see Daphne there. Until that moment, I'd not realised that I would have been crushed if they had continued having sex without me. A question popped into my head and I paused.

What if the price of more sex with the professor was more sex with Daphne? He certainly seemed to have a kink that way. Was it worth it? Suddenly my world model shifted sideways with a revelation.

I'd been reluctant at first to be involved with Daphne, but that had quickly faded. My objections to another woman seemed only skin deep. If sex was about pleasure, then what was wrong with giving and receiving pleasure from whatever source? Whilst I was sure I'd always prefer a hard dick. If a woman could give me orgasms, then I could easily return the favour.

I opened another room and saw a sleeping Daphne, lying on the bed and partially exposed. Her breasts were wonderful in the morning light. I wondered what she'd do if I kissed them again, but decided against it. I'd been disoriented when I woke up. If she woke to me sucking on her tits, she might not react that well.

She may have licked my pussy, but the professor pressured her before she did. I'd wait to see how she reacted to what had happened before anything else happened between us. Even if nothing else were to happen.

Leaving her clothes, I returned to the professor and hugged a large mug of black coffee.

"About last night..." He said, and I looked over at him. "I'm sorry, but I really meant it. I could lose my job if that ever got out."

"It's ok, Daphne and I won't tell anyone."

"Thanks. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful. What happened was incredible and will remain burned into my memory until the day I die. I'm sorry if I pushed you two together. I hope it won't be awkward for you now."

"So you have a thing about two girls together?" I asked, feeling cheeky.

"What guy doesn't? But I think it was the Roman theme. I'm ashamed to admit that the slave girl and her mistress were an element that drew me into this field. So seeing it in the flesh, as it were, was something..."

"I know. It was something for us too, right?" Daphne said from the door.

She looked at me with a worried expression, but I smiled at her and reached out. She stepped over and gave my hand a squeeze as the professor poured another mug of coffee.

The professor went to get dressed so he could drive us home, and Daphne sat opposite me.

"I'm sorry about last night." She said,

"Which bit? calling me a nubile young slave girl or implying I bathe with you."

She laughed. "I did, didn't I?"

"Or when you let Mathew order me to get out my tits. Or was it when you deliberately dropped the wine cup and made me flash my pussy to those two guys?"

"Hey, that was you. I told you to be careful without your panties."

"Or was it later..." I let the words trail off and Daphne was silent.

"Are we going to be alright?" She asked without looking at me.

"I hope so. Although it came as a surprise that you thought my tits were awesome."

"Sorry, I was drunk and..."

"It's fine. Great actually, as I've kind of felt in your shadow all year. Having one thing better than you is a great relief."

"I never said they were better than mine. I was just impressed." My grin expanded at her awkwardness.

We drove home in silence and got out of the car. We all knew we should say something, but what had happened was too big to give a casual 'bye'. The professor drove off, and Daphne and I went into our room. I gripped the bottom of my tunic and pulled it up, but stopped as my breasts came into view and I saw Daphne looking.

We both burst into laughter, relieving the tension between us.

I knew that things between us would never be the same, but that didn't mean it had to be awkward.

The End

[Hopefully you enjoyed this story and will take a moment to vote and comment.]