Slave Immy's Extraordinary Day

Story Info
The culmination of six months’ worth of denial.
7.3k words
4.64
11.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cht1Lvr
Cht1Lvr
52 Followers

The alarm strikes seven and buzzes to life. My mind tosses and turns and will not throw off its fantasies, I refuse to wake up. Baron, handsome, tall, with broad shoulders and a thick head of short brown hair, pushes me down on the bed. He stares into my eyes and I feel my heart flutter. But the distracting familiar buzz of my alarm draws my eyes briefly away.

Baron does not care, he pulls my chin up with his hand and he kisses me. And his tongue forces my mouth open, he takes command and he gropes me and my pussy pulses and clenches to his gentle teases. We kiss and ignore the painful buzzing of my alarm.

At long last, Baron will give me what I want: He parts me legs and pushes his amazing cock into me. My wet pussy swallows it all. I am ready for him. I am always wet and ready for him. It feels better than I ever could have imagined. The ribs on its length, the veins, I feel every little bump and groove inside me. And I scream as he pushes in, pulls out, and caresses my pussy with his glorious cock. He grasps both of my breasts and tugs them and squeezes them. He is rough. He kneads them like dough. Though a little pain shoots through me, my nipples do not lie, they harden for him without a second thought. He also kisses down my stomach, and runs his hands up the insides of my smooth thighs. The tingling overtakes my body. He licks at my clitoris, and... Aah... how many hands do men have again? Or tongues? Or cocks?

Ooh, fuck it. He shoves a cock inside of my arse, and a third inside of my mouth, while he flicks mischievously at my twitching clitoris, and the budding orgasm within me feels about to bloom.

But there it is, in the back of my mind, that infernal buzzing. It takes me from the crest of my arousal. With a thousand hands, master runs them over me, igniting lust from every sensitive spot. The way he strokes my neck, my thighs, my breasts and my nipples, the valley between, my ears, my lips, it all serves to frustrate me and make me toss and turn and beg for that orgasm to sweep me away to a land where there is no teasing, no denial, no waiting and certainly no alarms buzzing insufferably in my ear!

But, oh, I am not granted a release just yet. Baron seeks to continue his endless tease, bringing down a barrage of flicks against my clitoris. I squirm and try to bring the folds of my pussy up against him, but he skulks away, and licks become kisses against my bare pelvis. And I breathlessly whimper.

He invades my nether region again with his cock. And this time, I am certain to cum. I want it. I need it. My eyes scrunch and I grind against him and press my head down hard into the pillow and I pull it up to protect myself from that annoying, endless buzzing!

I can ignore it no longer. I reach out and shut it off.

---

And it's gone, I am awake and my naughty dreams are only fantasies once again. A new day begins.

Out of my room and down the hallway, ever so gently I open the door to Master Baron's room and peer in. He sleeps peacefully and cosy. His companion--I don't know what to call her--but she sleeps tightly next to him, wrapped in his loving embrace. I wish that were me; but master has forsaken me for so long, ignored me and made me sleep in my own room. Her pussy is doubtlessly filled with his thick and delicious sperm, while mine remains filled only with a rubber phallus, locked away from me by the unyielding shield of a steel chastity belt, protecting me from a fun night. My chest remains locked behind a matching chastity bra, and I complete the look with a metal collar around my neck, locking wrist and ankle cuffs too. All to mark me as his slave girl.

In the last six months I have only had two orgasms. Once on my birthday, where my master, Baron, allowed me a ruined orgasm with a the vibrator he keeps inside me at all times, and once more on New Year's Eve, where master promised to give me a full and satisfying orgasm if I could resist just one whole hour of teasing. Like a shameless slut, I came when he tugged on my nipple no more than five minutes into the session and he made sure to take his hands off of me and ruin that one as well...

I skulk away from the door and head downstairs. I must make breakfast for my master and his lover. I cannot stop thinking about how pretty she is. Master did not let me meet her last night. He confined me to my room before he brought her inside.

While breakfast cooks, I remember that I must also shine master's shoes today. He's meeting with a very important client. Today he must reach an agreement on a deal worth twenty five million pounds. If he does, he will be paid a generous sum of money, but if he fails his job may be on the line. It is this work as a businessman that pays for this multimillion pound home and all of the other luxuries my master enjoys, even me.

---

My work is exhausting. And there is always more that I can do. I cooked master's breakfast, and shined his shoes. But I also waxed and vacuumed his car, and went over his coat with a lint roller. All that I can do now is wait, on my knees, for master to awake, arrive downstairs and offer his approval. Or punishment.

Master is a proud and powerful man, always stood upright, so tall and manly. I cannot hide the lust I feel for him. His eyes lock onto mine, as he walks, and I feel my heart break when he looks away, even though it's only for a moment to lead his companion to his side. She is a beautiful, freckled redhead with green eyes. She is fit and wears a tight T-shirt over a pair of lacy panties. Her eyes latch onto me.

"You weren't kidding, Baron. You have your own little slave girl."

"This is Immy, my drycleaner. Or rather, my ex-drycleaner. Now, as you can see, she's my chaste little slave. Immy, this is Ginger, we went on a date last night as you know."

Ginger looks to me like so many do, with distrust and disgust. She hides it better than most, but she cannot hide her discomfort of this situation.

"Hello, Immy. It's nice to meet you." Her voice rattles.

Master approaches to check my work, to see if I need a punishment or not, and I dare not answer Ginger before he is done. But he pats my head, and I do not let out a sigh of relief--though I very much want to.

"Your pathetic little slave is so grateful to have such a kind master. And she is so happy to meet your sex partner too."

"Immy?" Ginger asks me. She is rightly confused. Master seems eager to explain.

"Immy's prohibited from referring to herself by name, or by first-person pronouns when speaking. Now, let's have breakfast. Would you like Immy to join us?"

She looks down at me, but her neutral expression becomes one of slight confusion. She didn't know it was an option to say no, but now she thinks about it. She dislikes this situation, but her brief moment of hesitation veils her thoughts from me. Will she tell me to leave them be?

"It's okay if she eats with us." Ginger meekly replies.

I stand and take my seat. I watch master between bites as always. It is my job to make him happy in all aspects, I must be attentive. If I fail to make him happy, I am given a deserving punishment. He watches Ginger while he eats. And yet, she watches me.

"I'm sorry, Baron, I thought I'd be okay with this..." She moans. There is a distinct flare of frustration plain on her face. "Why should I go on another date with you when I'm always going to be competing with her for your attention?" She asks him.

"You wouldn't be competing with Immy. I admit that I've had sex with her, but only anal sex to pleasure myself while denying her orgasms. That's all it is, I masturbate using her body. If you and I were to date, I would be faithful to you. I wouldn't need you to ask me to stop using Immy in such a way to deny her my cock entirely."

She lays her eyes on me again while Baron still watches her. I dare not move, even to glance over at her.

"Why is she your slave?"

"Immy was my drycleaner, as I explained. Six months ago, she ruined a ten thousand pound suit, and I offered her the option to either pay me the money to replace the suit, or to become my slave for one year. Since she couldn't afford to buy a new suit, she agreed to the latter. And now, she serves me in all things."

Ginger thinks it over for a moment. Something is eating away at her, and we all know what she wants.

"I think I'm just going to go." Ginger tells him. She begins to stand up.

"I understand. Allow me to drive you home. Immy bring my car around to the front."

"Would you allow your slave to put on some clothes first, master?" Shit, why did I ask that?! I know I'm not allowed to ask that.

There is no emotion on my Master's face, but I know he must be fuming and disappointed in equal measure. He takes me by the hand and leads me past the dining table to the living area. He unlocks my chastity belt and forces me down onto my knees, parted widely.

"Rub yourself." He demands. This is always hard, but I obey his command willingly.

"Ten percent." I declare. My fingers explore my pussy frantically. What should be a liberating feeling, an explosive relief to months of torture, teasing and denial is naught but another torment. One I have experienced too many times.

"Baron, what's she doing?"

"Thirty percent."

Master does not answer her. He burns his eyes into my flesh. But I feel Ginger's eyes on me also. My dirty fingers plunge into my wet pussy and the erotic sounds thunder out in perfect harmony to the pounding of my heart that rings through my entire body. With each thump my fingers explore more. With each thump those lewd sounds turn me on even more.

"Sixty percent. Seventy five."

No way, this is going so fast. I can't--Aah... It's been so long, I could never have gotten this far along so fast before--Aah...

"Ninety percent. Master, please!"

"Keep going Immy."

"Ninety five. Ninety six... Ninety nine! Please!"

"Hold it for ten seconds."

I count down from ten. Fuck, fuck, fuck! If I go over this edge, I need to...

Aah! That's it, zero!

"Hands off."

I pull my hand hard down to the ground. And fall to my elbows. Panting heavily. Master pulls my belt up and locks me back in it. I should be teased for hours. My fingers should be forced to make love to my pussy, to explore every crease, play with my clitoris, slowly run up and down the hood, and then, when I cry out for an orgasm, move down to the floor. Again and again and again and again. Why only one edge...?

Oh, right, he needs to take Ginger home... Master would normally make me edge a dozen times and then a dozen more. Usually he would tease me until I am laying in a pool of my own sweat, leaking from my pussy, begging him to stop or finish me or both completely incoherently. But not today. I should be thankful. But... It means less of my master's attention when I am at my most needy...

I try to stand up but it is difficult as my body shakes containing the pent-up lustful energy of that edge unable to escape my quivering pussy lips clenching and drooling for more, practically chomping at the shield of my chastity belt. When I finally manage to get myself upright, I look up to see master and Ginger making out.

He pulls up her shirt and lifts it over her head. He pulls down her panties, and she pulls down his tracksuit bottoms. He forces her onto the settee on her hands and knees, then pushes her head down to the seat, and slams his cock into her.

Her pussy is as gorgeous as the rest of her. She looks as tight as a virgin. So pink, soft, warm and inviting. Wet, flawlessly waxed, complemented by her bleached arsehole, flanked by plump cheeks that master sinks his fingers into. He spanks her, and I bite into my lip. I hump the air fruitlessly.

I want him to ruin her, I want to live vicariously through her submission. She is perfect in every way, from the curling of her toes to her feminine voice, soft and melodic even while she hums to the overwhelming might of his dominating cock.

Master is not content to only fuck one girl at a time. He lifts his phone and rests one hand down against the dimples on her back. My dream was not entirely incorrect: He does have two cocks. And he will prove it. His phone lights up with a certain app I know all too well.

When he slams his cock inside her he presses his phone screen. My vibrator buzzes and my body spasms. He slams into her again and my vibrator springs to life. We both moan out aloud at the same time.

They both look so sex--Aah! Fuck, it feels so fucking--Aah!

Master pounds away at her faster and... Aah... F-Faster... I can't stop moaning. And... Ginger can't stop moaning either. She's going to cum! She looks so sexy right now. Her face is so wonderful, I want to see those perfect lips spoiled getting put to use as his--Aah!

He drills into her pussy so hard, pulling back all the way out with each thrust. He cannot possibly go any faster... Aah... But I want to him to. He taps the button each time his cock kisses her cervix... I want his cock to kiss her faster...

"Please, master! Faster!" I cry out. Fuck, I'm close. He's never let me get this close on my vibrator. If he would just stop pulling out so far, he'd finish me, I know it. Aah!

"Aaaaaahhh!" Ginger screams. She cums and squirts all over his cock. And his expensive settee. It's worth more than my old flat. I'll need to clean it--Aah! Please master!

But he pulls his cock from her, rubs up and down her pussy, still so tight and perfect even after all his abuse. He prods at her clitoris, but he does not give me a rewarding buzz. I am left quivering, my legs shaking and my heart pounding away. My emotions are all over the place, I just want to cry. I don't think I can take any more teasing. It's been so long. Yet, I hate myself for wanting more. At the very least, I want to see more.

Master does not disappoint. After all, he is close, and he needs to finish himself. He indulges himself, stroking that long, meaty shaft of his a few times, delivering a thick, tasty load of cum all over Ginger's rear.

He collapses onto the settee next to her and pulls her legs so they rest over his lap. She now rests on her stomach. He will send no more incredible vibes to my longing pussy.

I got so close in the end, not just to an orgasm, but I only now realise just how far I've crawled over to them. I can smell his cum on her, and Ginger looks at me with hunger in her eyes.

"Don't be shy, Immy. I bet Baron wants to see you lick it all up like a good girl."

I get near her. And master clears his throat loudly.

"Before you do, thank her for letting you clean her." He demands.

"Thank you for giving this wretched slave a purpose, Miss."

I lean in and lick clean his powerful semen. Ginger smiles at me as I clean his intoxicating seed off of the perfect platter that is her incredible rear. I am the luckiest slave in the world. But I notice a distinct shift in her expression. What changed her mind, I wonder? Did she enjoy seeing me get abused by my master? If she did... Oh no, what if that's what she likes and they marry?!

"Immy? You can stop now."

I snap back to reality. All master's cum is gone, I'm just licking her butt over and over. I blush when I stop and return to my position at their feet. Ginger takes a sitting position next to master and raises her foot and rests it on my forehead. Her scent is so gentle and nice. Her fragrant feet make my pussy drool.

"So, are you still planning on leaving?" Master asks. My heart beats hard and firm.

"I have to. But maybe I'll come back tonight. For dinner?" She asks him before planting a kiss on his lips.

"I'd like that. Immy, bring the car around."

"Yes, Master." I answer, careful not to make the same mistake as last time.

---

My pussy begins to ache again. Master has been gone so long with Ginger. I wonder if they're at it again. Fuck, I want to see it. I want to cum so much. I'd do anything. It wasn't my fault that I ruined the suit, I don't know what happened! I'd cleaned it a dozen times, I don't know why it came out all torn.

My life wasn't perfect, but one of my best friends was a magic wand that I used every night. I came every night and now... Two ruined orgasms in six months. I'm so fucking horny. My miserable pussy cries out for my master's touch...

A slam! That's his car. I sit at the door like a lonely puppy waiting for him to come home. His steps approach, my body begins to shake on its own. He opens the door and steps inside.

He returns to the dining room table and I follow on my hands and knees. He sits, and glances down at his breakfast. But he does not eat, it is cold now.

"Clear the table. Bring me my folder."

I do as he asks and deliver the folder on his presentation today. He needs to review the documents and ensure he knows everything he needs to. There can be no room for doubt, even for someone as intelligent and talented as master. But as he reads, he seems distracted. His eyes turn up and a smile creeps onto his face.

"Ginger was so great last night. Did you see the way she tried to leave? She's the first girl to try and do that. You have been such a blessing, Immy. I've seen the way my dates look at you with eyes that say 'I don't like that Baron has a sex slave but he's super rich so I won't say anything'. They think I won't realise, or worse yet, won't care that they only love my money. Ginger's different, she was willing to walk out of here, but she asked so many questions about you when I took her home. I know that there's a part of her that wants what you have. I think she'd want a couple hours tease and denial once a week and maybe a punishment here and there. She'd be a brat, no doubt."

"Umm, master? You need to focus."

"You're right, Immy." I fetch him a cup of tea and he sips it, continuing to read his file. But it is not long before he's smirking again.

"What do you think of Ginger, Immy?"

Me? She was so much prettier than I'll ever be. She's also well-to-do judging by her expensive handbag and panties. And that perfume. She exuded elegance. And if she really does care for Master, they're perfect for each other... And knowing that hurts...

"Your devoted slave thinks that you'll make the cutest couple she's ever seen."

"Aww, that's so sweet, Immy. You're adorable."

Adorable...? That's all? Master likes Ginger, and she likes him. He never returns the calls of all those girls who only want his money. But I... I don't care about his money either. Just like Ginger, I care about him... Why can't he see that?! Why am I only adorable and not sexy?! Or hot?! I know I'm not as beautiful as Ginger, I didn't go to the best school or a university, I just became a drycleaner like Mum, but I watched the clock at work every day hoping that he would come again. I loved seeing his face when he stepped in to the drycleaner. If he sent someone else, it shattered my heart. I loved him long before he turned me into his slave. Why can't he see that?

Why am I only adorable?

After another few minutes, my master's eyes wander as his brain shows him memories and naughty fancies, so I do what I must do. He cannot let this deal fall through due to his own lack of preparedness. I climb under the table, and press my hands against his crotch. I do my best to just sweetly gaze up at him while I expose his soft cock. It begins to grow and harden in the warmth of my tender embrace. Master enjoys my handiwork, but today I must go above and beyond. I must make him forget Ginger's very name, and scream mine for the first time ever.

I lick at the shaft, and take in that repugnant, filthy smell that I love so much. I can smell Ginger on his shaft, and it makes my pussy itch more than words can express. I want to suck every bit of him and get all of her pussy juice off of him, and savour every drop. I frantically run my tongue around the tip, and master tenses his cock. Fuck, so little does so much to me now.

Cht1Lvr
Cht1Lvr
52 Followers
12