Slave Immy's Extraordinary Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I must be undeterred. Even as my vision blurs and my arousal flares to the worst it can get. I am nothing more than a wet hole, denied my purpose as master's sperm bank, but I will not fail to please him.

My mouth lunges up and down on his cock. It moves on its own in a corkscrew motion, running my tongue left and right, cleaning every little bit of him. His cock wears my throat well, like a sleeve. He has carved it into me, as a constant reminder of my place beneath him; my body responds to his will alone. My mind is my own warden.

What am I thinking? My mind is wandering, like his, my own lust is too powerful. And the smell of his cock coaxes even greater energy from my quivering pussy. I keep going up and down--forget giving him an unforgettable experience, I just need to make him cum.

At long last, his cum fills my mouth, and I swallow it all down. I hate that it tastes as perfect as always. It drives me even more cock-crazy than I already am.

---

The time nears for master to go to work. He is as prepared as can be, the rest is up to him, and to fate. I sit on his lap, or rather on a towel that separates my wet cunt from his expensive trousers, while I tie his tie. His hands softly caress my hips under the waist of my chastity belt. My breathing is heavy, it has been so long. I want to cum...

"Thanks for helping me earlier, Immy. I mean it. If this deal goes through today, I might let you have a ruined orgasm, what do you think about that?"

"If you think that's best, then this slave will beg you to ruin her."

"Tell the truth." He demands.

"Please don't ruin one of this slave's orgasms. It hurts like hell."

"If I told you that you would get one if I close the deal, would you still want me to close the deal?"

"Yes..." I answer confidently. Of course I want what's best for him, even if it means I get hurt. I accept that reality every single day; I know I'll never get to be his wife. He doesn't love me. But I still want him to find a woman that he does love, even though I know it will hurt to see him happy with another. So of course my answer is yes. It will always be yes.

"Then it's decided." He tells me. My eyes widen. He will ruin it just to see me squirm.

He pats my hip and I climb off of him, he throws the towel back as he begins for the mirror. He checks himself one last time, but there is no worry. He looks immaculate. "I better get going. Get dressed into your maid uniform and take my other suit to the drycleaner. Then do your chores. You can watch that awful soap opera you like to watch over lunch, and I'll allow you half an hour free time on the afternoon. What do you think you'll do?" He asks. He stares at my reflection in the mirror as I stare at his.

Free time? I rarely get free time. I'm an entire season behind on my show. Master really is in a good mood today. I want to spend my free time finding some way to repay him, especially if I ever want him to look at me like he looks at Ginger. Ah, I've got it:

"I'll do a workout!"

Shit! I didn't say that! Tell me I didn't say that... No... I did. I accept it.

"And you just lost your free time, Immy. Spend that half hour flogging your arse in your room. But be mindful of your limits, Immy. Once you're done with that, go pick up some groceries, I want to cook for Ginger tonight. Right, I really better get going this time. Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!" I tell him as he steps out. I close the door behind him and slide down the door to my knees. 'Why did I say I'll do a workout'?

---

Every day I try my best to be the cutest maid in the world. And though it's embarrassing to have to face my old colleagues dressed as a maid, I dutifully drop off his expensive suit with all the care I can. I clean his house thoroughly. It is spotless when I am done. I eat lunch and watch my show, and then flog my arse for the punishment of daring to refer to myself in the first-person. Over and over, I repeat, in my head, the phrase:

"I am not equal to my master. I am a worthless slave girl."

I cannot say such a vain sentence aloud, especially when vanity is what I am being punished for.

It hurts so much. Please tell me my clock is broken, it's barely moved since I started. Fuck, master isn't even watching me, why am I so damn wet?!

---

Lastly, I wander the shop buying all that we need. Master keeps a well-stocked pantry at all times. Whatever he wishes to cook for Ginger, he will have all he needs. It is my job to keep inventory and restock what we need.

Fresh produce, another bottle of wine--the kind he likes--and the highest quality beef. Oh, I can't forget cheese either.

I wonder what he's doing right now. Is he still in his meeting? Is he stressed out? If I were with him right now, would he spread my legs and fuck my dirty butthole?

...I forgot the cheese. I need to go back...

---

That isn't the sound of my master's car. Who is that approaching the door? Still, I wag my little arse instinctively. A knock at the door forces me out of doggie mode and onto my feet. I open the door to see Ginger. She looks as perfect as she did this morning.

"Hello again, Immy."

"Ginger. Master isn't back yet."

"I know." She steps in and takes off her gorgeous coat. I take it and put it in the cupboard. She strolls ahead and watches me. I feel her stare on me. "I'm not here for Baron. I came to see you." She explains. I turn with an odd face, but I do not get to ask what she means. By the time I face her, she is against me, and she kisses me passionately. She pries herself off of me and does an energetic twirl to release pent up energy.

"Your lips taste incredible." She tells me. I find my fingers against my own lips. What just happened?

"Miss Ginger? This slave..."

"Shush, don't say anything. I can't stand the way Baron makes you speak, but you are a tasty little morsel."

Uh oh. I see what's going on here. What do I say? Ginger goes on,

"I thought I didn't like you at first but seeing you finger yourself for Baron until you edged, fuck..." She slides her hand down her trousers and begins to stimulate herself. "That turned me on so much. I couldn't help myself, I needed to cum right then and there. Do you think I might be gay? Whatever the truth is, I've come with an offer for Baron..."

"An offer?"

"Yeah. I can't bear to live my life one more second without you." She tells me. She pulls down her trousers, takes them off, and pulls those expensive looking panties to the side. And sits on the settee. "Lick me."

I do as I am told. She gets a handful of my hair and mashes me against her wet pussy. I do not know if I am doing a good job or not, but Ginger's moans encourage me nonetheless. Her pussy tastes sweeter than I thought possible, and my tongue explores her warm folds and I think I could get addicted to this as well. If I must do this every day, I would never complain about that. Her moans are so sexy and it is so easy to imagine my master at her mound like this.

Her hand remains on her head, but as she sinks into the settee, she also sinks into the recesses of her mind, exploring the arousal she feels. The hand on my head gradually loses its strength, and with her other hand she gently runs her long nails against any exposed flesh she can reach.

I continue to play with her throbbing pussy. I can feel it pulse and long for me. It is a wet, sloppy mouth, and longs for my lips to meet it, so we may kiss. If I think of it like that, I know what to do: I kiss it, and do not shy from sharing my tongue. When it is time to shift my attention elsewhere, I give it my finger to suck, while I suck on her sweet, swelling clitoris.

Continuing to finger her, Ginger squirms for me.

"Immy, you really were born to be enslaved. You're so good at this." She groans. She is on edge. Her breathing hitches. I pull my finger out of her pussy and suck on it. I then push it into her arse and lick her pussy simultaneously. Ginger cries out and cums hard on my tongue.

I never want to stop this. I want to... Wait! That noise!

I rush back to the door and kneel just in time for my master to open the door. At the same time, Ginger puts on her trousers and straightens herself up.

"Welcome home, master!"

His face lights up when he sees Ginger stood there.

"Ginger!" He seems so genuinely happy to see her. But I get a pit in my stomach. I would give anything to be able to freeze time like this. So he could spend an eternity this happy, since I know what's next to come.

Next, master spots the banner above her. And I smile a big dumb grin.

"Congratulations!" The banner reads. He grabs my hand and I see the thanks in his eyes. My heart melts.

"Do you like it?" Ginger asks him. "I came by early to put it up. I hope your deal went through."

She's lying! I bought that banner a week ago. And I spent ten minutes getting it to hang just right from the ceiling. Why is he approaching her? Why is he kissing her so deeply and passionately?

"Thank you, Ginger."

No! 'Thank you, Immy'. I put it up!

"Come over here, Immy." He puts one hand on her shoulder and one hand on mine. He looks so confident. So handsome right now. "The deal went through."

"Yes!" I scream out. A bit too loud judging master's expression. I shrink away. "Sorry."

"Don't apologise for that. I'm glad too, Immy."

"You are too precious..." Ginger tells me. She turns to me fully, and brushes my hair over my shoulder. My heartbeat feels so weak and uneven.

"Please don't do this." I silently mouth to her. She pays me no mind, and turns back to my master.

"By your estimate, Baron, Immy was worth ten thousand pounds for a year of service."

That makes me sound so cheap, and that makes my pussy ache even more. Fuck, I want my master to tell me I'm just a cheap whore.

"Not exactly. But I guess that's one way of looking at it." He replies.

"She has six months remaining as your sex slave. But I'll pay you the full ten thousand for her."

"Immy isn't for sale." His face has twisted into deep confusion.

"Twenty thousand." Ginger's expression, however, is one of clear determination.

"Ginger, I told you Immy isn't for..."

"Thirty thousand!"

"Ginger! Stop it!" His frustration grows as does his concern. He suspects what she's truly here for. And I know he's not wrong.

"What more must I offer! What do you want?!" She cries out.

"I want you to tell me that you're not just here to try and buy my slave..." He begs. They both look so uneasy. I bet I look like I'm about to cry. I feel like my heart is being ripped to shreds. "I want you to tell me that you're here for me..."

Ginger's eyes fall to the ground. Master plays with his tie nervously. But neither one says anything, until master clears his throat.

"Ginger, I want you to tell me that you're here for me." He repeats calmly. But still, Ginger does not say anything. She glances over towards me.

"Fifty thousand." She mutters.

"Get out..."

"I'll make her..."

"Get out!" Master rages. "Before I call the police!"

"I can't live without her, Baron!"

"Now!"

With that--with tears flowing from her eyes--Ginger rushes to the door. Even without her coat. She slams it behind her, and a short while after, I hear her drive away. I look back to my master, who has collapsed to the floor. His face is one of devastation, given the gravest news he's had the fortune to ever bear. He didn't love Ginger, but he loved the idea of her; someone who didn't want his money and that could have blossomed into the greatest love story. But it was a misunderstanding at best, and a lie at worst.

Ginger doesn't even understand how she feels, but I hope she figures it out. I'll likely never see her again, I'll never find out if she discovers the truth. All I can do is have faith that she'll find someone who can make her happy. My focus, as always, is my master. What can I possibly say to ease his pain?

---

Hours pass and I don't discover the magic words that switch off the pain and suffering of a love dashed before it had a chance to flourish. We eat dinner in silence. He cooks for just the two of us. He hasn't done that before. What should be a romantic, candlelit dinner is... Just sad.

After that he tries to put on a brave face, and takes me up to his room and puts me in bondage. He puts me in a leather corset and ties my wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs to the corner of the bed. And then he reintroduces me to my own abused, miserable pussy.

I would like him to tease me, to touch it or to even lick it. To caress my breasts, to tease me that I am tied up while he is free to indulge his wicked perversions. But he does not. Instead, he ignores all foreplay and pulls my rear up onto his lap, and slams his cock into me. I moan aloud, this feels so fucking fantastic.

This is the first time he's buried his cock in my pussy. What little attention he gives me, he spends exclusively on my arse. My pussy is more sensitive than ever, despite being worn down by the plug master keeps inside of me. My dream couldn't have been more wrong about what this would be like. It's better. It's better and it's only been one thrust!

Master slides his cock out of me and slams it back in. He intends to wound me, to break me against him. Every thrust feels fantastic. The second. Third. Fourth. And by five, I'm--Aah. Yeah, I already feel my orgasm approaching!

"Fifty percent." I warn him. Aah. Fuck, I can't be this far along already. This is glorious torture. I want it to go on, to feel connected to my master for as long as possible. This heat rises within me, I can hardly contain it. I--Aah--need his cock, it is panacea to my arousal. Aah, fuck--No, it's more than that: His body is the elixir that gives my life purpose. Aah! I love him, with all my heart! And I--Aah--need him to fuck me and cum inside me! And I can't do that if I--Aah, am going to cum on only ten thrusts!

"Ninety percent!" I cry out. I'm at my limit. Aah! I can't withstand anymore. I am so worthless that not even a--Aah--premature ejaculator could enjoy my miserable pussy to an orgasm of their own while denying me my own. Aah...

"Ninety one!"

"Cum hard for me, Immy." His voice is nothing more than his breath against--Aah--my neck and--Aah--ear where his lips linger. My eyes widen. No--Aah--what the fuck is he saying?! Cum--Aah! Hard?!

No, even thinking I might be granted an orgasm makes me... Aah!

I can't hold it. I need to...

"Master!" Aah! "You're not thinking straight!" Aah! "Ginger has messed you up!" Aah! A couple thrusts more is all I can take. "You were going to... Ruin your little slave's orgasm, remember?!"

Aah! He's speeding up. I seriously can't hold on... Aah!

I try tightening my pussy, as if to crush his cock and shrink it away. Aah! But it only makes him look at me with more lust in his eyes, makes his cock feel even better in me, and that mixture edges me even closer. My pussy is--Aah--worshipping his mighty cock.

"Ninety nine percent! Master! Come to your senses, please!"

Aah! I'm so close. This is it, I'm going to cum and I can't stop myself. I can't stop myself... My only hope is to--Aah! I've got it, but it's now or never!

"Master! You've got to stop!" Aah... I hope this works... "Listen to me, master. Listen to Immy! Hear me, Master?! My name is Immy!"

Oh fuck! Fuck! It's so hard! Why won't he stop?! This is it... I can't...! I'm going to... Aah! I'm about to...

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!

---

Pleasure washes over me. It is titanic. Galactic, even. Though my body shakes and shudders and spasms as if controlled by another, my mind is finally at peace. I am one with my body again, and feel everything so strongly and clearly. From his cock still pumping in and out, down to the sheets beneath me, so soft and warm. I am whole again.

For that brief moment, all is well, but soon the pleasure overwhelms me again. I cannot stop shaking, my mind rattles and my pussy leads me. I am nothing more than master's wet hole to use at his discretion. I want nothing more than to be told what to do, to never have to think for myself.

I can't stop shaking! This is the best orgasm I've ever had! It would have been worth waiting five years, never mind six months.

---

Oh, fuck. That was so amazing. I can't even open my eyes. Master is frantically thrusting into me... To finish himself off... There we go... His cum feels so warm...

"Master..." I mumble. Or I attempt to, the word that escapes me is one of my own invention; 'mahr'.

It is too hard to hold my eyes open. Slipping in and out of consciousness, I feel him unhook me from the bed, take off my corset and put my belt back on and carry me to my room. He places me onto my bed and pulls the bedding over me. I manage to open my eyes and see him loom over me. I find myself staring at his wonderful cock swaying between his legs. I want to lick it.

"Thank you, Immy. For the banner."

"Master, that was..."

"It was you. Ginger didn't buy it today. I'm sorry that I was willing to lie for her."

"Thank you, master."

He leans down and kisses me on the forehead, heads to the door and turns off the light.

"Goodnight, Immy."

His silhouette disappears when he shuts the door, and footsteps lead him away.

---

Even if master and I lived to be two hundred years old, I don't think I'll ever be what he's looking for in a wife. So maybe he'll never love me the way he could have loved Ginger. But now I think I'm okay with that. I don't want to stop being his slave in six months' time. I want this to go on forever. Because I love my master with all my heart. And I do think that my master loves me in a certain way.

In fact, I know it. Master is kind, level-headed, but also a liar. He knows how I ruined that suit. And in the darkest recesses of my mind, I do too. And the answer is simple: I chose to. I loved Baron even before I became his slave. Whenever he brought clothes in I held them up to my nose and breathed in his scent.

I knew that suit inside and out, literally. And I spotted it right away when I found that the stitching had been carefully cut along the seams. I knew exactly what would happen if I washed it. I knew perfectly well that those stitches could only have been torn in that way if it was done intentionally. And I know there is only one man who would have the motivation and opportunity to sabotage that suit, and by extension my work...

Wait... That's right... There was only one man who could have done it... And only one reason he would have done it for...

He loves me... He really loves me...

12