All Comments on 'Slave Island Ch. 01: Arrival'

by Ahearn_and_lily

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
well done intro scene

nice starting scene; long on descriptions + craftsmanship, short on plot;

hopefully there is more to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way too short.

I hope you will be writing longer chapters, if not this is going to be tedious.

Ahearn_and_lilyAhearn_and_lilyover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to comments.

Thank you for your comments. There is definitely more to come.

Most chapters are short, but I guess we can merge some of the later chapters to make them longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More?

I hope there is more soon. Good intro can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 new slaves each month

What happens to existing slaves, given that an over abundance is not good for the societal balance? My mind defaults to dark Web sales and stacked crates on unmarked third world frieghters. Dead in a ditch probably doesnt apply when there is a vast ocean to chum for deep sea fishing.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 6 years ago
Definite Potential

Your story likely would be more popular if it were longer, kind of like "The Novelist" series by Nicequip and "Threads: The Island" by JammyJimmy with a spin of "Six Times a Day" series by Spacer X, "Pool Boy" series by BigZeke13, "Billionaire and the Sisters" series by SteveWallace, and "Justin Thyme" series by Callicious mixed in. You are on the right path for a beginner, but as a loyal reader on Literotica, I prefer the longer BDSM, Incest, Group, and Novel, not one page wonders or multiple one page wonder. I can't stand having a writer leaving constant cliffhangers at every turn. I prefer when there's wealth (like that in the series by SteveWallace, Callicious, JammyJimmy, and NiceQuip), tropical island (like that in Threads: The Island), and BDSM like in (Six Times a Day and The Novelist), while having the group aspect (like Pool Boy) and the incest (like that in the Justin Thyme series and Threads), with the boating and private jet of many of the aforementioned stories.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Induction and reduction

Slave Island presents the reception of a new slave. The arrival marks a transition between freedom and slavery. Where a free person exercises volition, the slave takes orders. The free person's body is his/her own. The slave is a chattel. His/Her body is property to be used or displayed as a master dictates.

The story suggests that the candidate has volunteered for a process which leads to selection and acceptance into slavery. The open question is why?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous