Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was dressed, Daisy couldn't wait to show her new friend how perfectly this outfit had fit over her body. When she took a final look at herself in the bathroom mirror, she felt that she was playing out the role of Princess Leia after becoming a slave to Jabba the Hutt. Daisy played with her chain, soon realizing that it was tough and heavy enough to truly choke a big slimy Hutt monster to death just as Leia had accomplished in the film. When Daisy stepped out of the bathroom, she looked across the bed to see that Natalie's own costume had disappeared from the white sheets of the bed. She gasped, quickly figuring that Natalie must have also put her outfit on. When Daisy stomped out of the bedroom, she called out to her friend.

"Natalie! I finally got it all on!"

"Over here, honey!"

Daisy's eyes scanned across the room before taking a few steps forward. Her skirt was hanging from both sides of her body. It scraped across the floor as she moved, feeling the silky cloth rub against her bare ass while walking. The metal parts of the bra gave a cold feeling over her soft skin, but it was bearable. When she approached the couch, Daisy stood there in shock as she witnessed Natalie seated among various pillows. She sat over the pillows in her outfit, her knees pushed together with the silk red skirt piece hanging below. Natalie pushed her hands down into the pillows behind her as she glanced at Daisy's face. The bra piece of the metal bikini fit so perfectly over her small tits and her hair was perfectly pinned up in a pony tail with the braid hanging behind her shoulder. Under first thought, Daisy had considered that someone must have helped her get the braid correctly in this short amount of time. Over her neck, the gold plated metal collar was connected with the chain going down across the couch and to the floor. It was a perfect 'Slave Leia pose' that many cosplay artists had probably practiced countless times over.

"My god, Natalie...You look so beautiful."

At a loss of words, Daisy wasn't sure what to say at first as she looked over her friend. Natalie shook her head forcing the collar to slightly rattle in sound.

"You put the bracelets on backwards."

Glancing down, Daisy soon realized that Natalie was correct. The bracelets had been misplaced. It was the result of using a mirror to dress herself.

"Oh, crap..."

The snake arm piece was over right arm instead of the left. Daisy then realized she had placed the wrist bracelet over her left, but Natalie's looked the same too.

"I think you messed yours up too, we both put them on backwards."

Natalie glanced over her arms and then quickly grabbed her snake arm bracelet and began to pull it off. Daisy watched her take both arm bracelets off and alternate them correctly around her arms, but she didn't bother fixing her error. Daisy felt the bracelets were good as is. Natalie reached for her friend's chain, pulling her towards the couch.

"Come here, let's sit together and pretend we're Jabba's slave girls."

Now came time to test just how well the metal plate worked from behind in a sitting position. Daisy had become curious since she had first tried the outfit on back in the bathroom. Remembering the stories she had read about Carrie Fisher's struggles with the original bikini, she wondered if there had been any improvements since then with a fan made custom version. To her surprise, her ass sank down through the cushions while the metal plate from behind moved. She felt comfortable, regardless how many plush pillows were beneath her. Natalie came closer to her friend, face to face as they could feel one another breathing over their skin. When their eyes met, it was the only sign that Daisy needed to not hold back the lust that she had for her new found friend. Natalie let go of the cold chain and then cupped her face gently as their lips met for a tender kiss.

Opening her mouth wider, Natalie invited Daisy to slide her tongue against hers to bring more heat between the kisses. The sound of a chain rattling was soon heard as Daisy had reached down and grabbed Natalie's chain, forcing the other woman to let go of her cheeks and repeat the process. Underneath the metal skirt pieces, neither of them wore any undergarments to cover their clits or ass. They weren't downstairs with any of the other cosplaying women, as they could wear the outfit without having to worry about any hands reaching through the skirt except their own. Together they pulled each other by the chain before ending the kiss. Daisy had closed her eyes during the tongue dancing but soon she re-opened them when Natalie called out to her.

"Slave girls know how to love each other, am I right?"

Natalie's voice was soft and seductive. Daisy knew now that she was no longer playing, this was a full blown fantasy they were about to indulge in.

"Mmmmm, yeah..."

Again, Natalie pushed her lips for a kiss. This time, she pulled Daisy's chain hard, almost dragging the girl as she kissed her. Daisy released a soft moan to the feeling of the metal collar digging into her neck. Her pussy was dripping wet, forcing a stream to move between her thighs while they were dancing their tongues together once again. When the kiss broke again, Daisy reached for Natalie's chain and tugged it in return. She had to ask her an important question before the fun was to begin.

"Wait, I need to ask you something."

"Oh? Go ahead!"

Licking her lips, Daisy looked into the other woman's eyes. They moved apart, both of them on their knees among the pillows and grasping each other's chains before letting them go a few seconds later.

"Who made our costumes? You said it was a man, I wanna know who he is. He must've put a lot of time into them."

Natalie smirked.

"His name is Roy, he's here too."

Daisy's smile turned into a curious questionable look over her face. He was here, seriously? She didn't know how to process a reaction properly to this news. Her immediate thought was that Natalie had let an obsessive fan boy into her hotel suite. She spoke again to the younger woman.

"Would you like to meet him? He's been following me around for over a year trying to give me the costume, I had no idea he made you one until today. I promised him we would at least wear them for him, it would make his day."

Snapping out of her thoughts, Daisy nodded her head forcing the collar to rattle a bit.

"Yes, yes! I would like to meet him."

Natalie got up from the couch, her chain falling over her body and dangling below as she clapped her hands and called out.

"ROY!! Get in here! Come and look at Jabba's new slave girls!"

Moving across the pillows, Daisy suddenly realized the purpose of them. She remembered Jabba's throne in Return of the Jedi having various pillows near his nasty fat belly where Princess Leia had sat chained up to the grotesque beast. Daisy moved over the pillows and propped herself up in a similar pose to an infamous Slave Leia photograph. She tried to mimic how Princess Leia appeared to Luke in A New Hope when he opened the door to her prison cell on board the Death Star. Daisy propped herself up on her left leg, leaning up as her right hand went down her legs and she dangled the chain in her left hand. A smirk ran across her face as a man in a white T-shirt came running out of another room to witness the scene of the two Star Wars actresses dressed in the iconic outfit. Natalie stood before him as he glanced over at Daisy.

"Oh my god, holy fucking shit..."

Roy didn't know how to handle himself with the sight in front of his eyes. He raised his hands up to his mouth, almost as if the poor man was going to faint. It was a wet dream for so many nerds in their late twenties to witness such a thing. Daisy Ridley and Natalie Portman together in Slave Leia metal bikini outfits. He looked over Natalie and then back at Daisy.

"I've gotta be fucking dreaming, no way this is real!"

"It's real, you know it is! You've been talking to me the past four days, don't act like this is a dream. No more dreaming anymore. You're living it now, baby."

Natalie was quick to speak up, shaking the man back into reality. Daisy watched as he turned to look at her face to face. He pointed to her and spoke.

"You, you are Padmé."

He then turned and pointed to Daisy and spoke once more.

"And you are Rey!"

Both women busted up laughing at him. Daisy was quick to reply back in her English tone of voice.

"No, my name is Daisy."

"YOU ARE REY! REY!! I've got Padmé and Rey, all dressed up and ready to be led to Jabba the Hutt! I'm a bounty hunter, I've captured both of you and will be bringing both of you to my boss for a nice reward."

Unknowing to Daisy, the man was playing into a fantasy right away from the very moment he had laid eyes on them all dressed up for him. He didn't care who they were as actresses, his fantasy revolved around two characters he lusted over. She remembered what Natalie had told her before and figured that he was probably another fan with his own theory in mind about Rey. It was a mystery how he managed to get through the tight security and back to their hotel rooms, but Daisy had figured that Natalie was probably keeping this adorable fan to herself. Still looking up at the man in front of her, Daisy witnessed Natalie cupping his face before she pushed her lips to his and gave him a loving kiss. From the front of his pants, she witnessed a hardening erection that was poking straight up to the visible eye since his shirt was tucked in. When the kiss broke, Natalie spoke to him again.

"Don't freak out, you've been kissing me the past couple days now."

"But I haven't kissed you in the outfit."

Daisy bit her lower lip, trying to resist the urge that was in front of her with a horny nerd and a new beautiful female friend. Natalie and Roy kissed again but this time it was rather short before the woman he called Padmé pulled their lips apart. Natalie turned and looked at Daisy, giving her an inviting smile before she spoke to her friend.

"Would you like to join us? I think you would be making his dream come true, honey."

Raising her eyebrow, Daisy gave a little smirk before nodding her head. This time however, she was ready to play along with his fantasy by saying all the right words.

"Sure, why not? You've already got me all chained up and ready to be serve a Hutt."

The man clapped his hands together. Roy had dreamed of playing a fantasy like this for a couple years, picturing himself as a bounty hunter taking the two beauties to Jabba.

"It's my job to present you two lovely ladies to Jabba, but before we take the trip out to Tatooine, why don't we all have some fun?"

Leaning up from the couch, Daisy grabbed the chain attached to her collar and handed it over to Roy. Natalie did the same, as he now had both girls chained up and at his command from gripping the chains that went back to their necks. He pulled the chains as he stepped back, sitting down on the coffee table from behind him. The two women stood before him as he ordered them.

"On your knees, Amidala! You too, Rey!"

"Yes master!"

"Yes!"

Natalie spoke before Daisy as they both fell to their knees before him. In his left hand, Roy held the chain connected to the collar around Daisy's neck. His right hand held the other one that went back to Natalie's neck. He reached for his shirt, pulling it over his head before tossing it to the floor. The complete attention of both women was presented to him from their knees. They starred into his face awaiting the next order from this man living out a fantasy he was now experiencing.

"Take off my pants and my shoes, both of you."

"Yes master."

"Yes master!"

This time Daisy's British voice called out first before Natalie had spoke back. She was getting more in line with speaking from the role of a slave girl, remembering the call him 'master' each and every time. The younger girl went on to undo the strings of his shoes and pulling them off while Natalie unbuckled his pants and began to unbutton the front. Roy was living out his dream as he watched both Star Wars ladies work for him. Daisy removed his socks after slinging his shoes behind her and then Natalie tugged his pants down. He stepped out of them once they had went around his ankles and now only his tight white briefs remained over his body. Both girls went on to push his underwear down together, allowing Roy to step out of them as their eyes now had moved to his hardening cock presented to them. Together they wrapped their hands around his pole. Daisy brought her other hand down to play with his balls as Natalie looked into his eyes and spoke.

"Would you like us to get your cock nice and hard, master?"

"Yes, FUCK YES!!"

Daisy giggled at how excited he had become. Both of them stroked his cock together in unison, using only one hand and moving slowly. Roy took a deep breath, letting out a moan as he looked down at the two actresses who were role-playing as his slave girls. Letting out a soft chuckle, he spoke in a low voice to them.

"Soon, you will learn to appreciate me."

He was trying to imitate Jabba the Hutt's voice, uttering his famous line from Return of the Jedi. Natalie just moaned before replying.

"Yes, we will master."

Just after Natalie replied, she turned to look into Daisy's eyes and leaned forward to invite the younger woman for a soft kiss. Roy nearly fainted as they began to kiss while pumping their hands over his cock.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! That's hot right there, slave girls know how to love each other too. Jabba's gonna love having both of you in his harem."

They broke the kiss before looking into his eyes. Natalie spoke to him again.

"So, which one of us do you wanna feel suck on this big hard dick first, master?"

"Let Rey, you've already sucked that cock a few times already."

His answer rang loud and clear. Daisy couldn't help but giggle. Natalie moved back a bit as he pulled the chain in his left hand, almost dragging Daisy to face his cock. His heart meat nearly slapped across her face as she moved her hands away and then answered him back.

"You want me to suck it, master? Your wish is my command."

A moan was heard from Natalie's voice as Daisy broke eye contact with Roy while parting her lips and sliding the head of his cock into her warm mouth. She squeezed her small pink lips around it and began to slowly pump them up and down. She brought her hands to his thighs, gently grazing her finger tips over his skin as she slowly sucked his cock. 'Mmmmm' she moaned while bobbing her lips up and down, down and up repeatedly. Roy was impressed as Daisy had wasted no time demonstrating she clearly had oral talents with her mouth. Natalie's eyes studied Daisy's every movement.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah. Fuck..."

Roy groaned in pleasure as Daisy continued to slobber all over his thick dick. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned while glaring up into his eyes as she continued to suck on his cock. He had such a smile over his clean shaved face, nothing short of pure joy from the man. Daisy stopped, only to make a pop sound with her lips when she released his cock. Before he could tug her chain, she spit on his cock and brought it back between her lips. This time she thrust her lips down his rod faster, devouring every inch of his long meat pole.

"Wow, she's pretty good..."

It was Natalie who spoke, impressed with what she was witnessing from behind. Roy suddenly found an idea to involve both women, he pulled Natalie's chain to alert her.

"Help her out, Padmé! Suck on those fucking balls!"

"Yes master!"

She was quick to respond before climbing under Daisy. While the younger woman was busy pumping her lips up and down his thick cock, Natalie lapped her tongue over his balls down below. The sound of her licking and slobbering could be heard in sync with Daisy's muffled moans. Roy tightened his grip over the chains, enjoying every moment of his slave girls hard at work for him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about!"

They both continued, Natalie shoved one of his nuts between her jaws to slurp and suck loudly while Daisy was still moving her lips and down. A string of saliva dripped the right corner of Daisy's mouth, dripping into Natalie's hair. The pony tail whipped around when Roy pulled Natalie's chain again for a new command as his balls dropped out of her mouth.

"Alright Rey, that's enough for now."

Tugging the chain in his left hand, Roy forced Daisy to come up and release his cock with a loud popping noise. Strings of drool dangled from her mouth back to his cock as Roy was focusing his attention towards the other woman now.

"It's your turn now, Queen Amidala."

Still holding both chains, Roy gave some slack towards Daisy with his left hand. His entire focus was centered towards Natalie now. A smirk ran across his face as he looked down to question her.

"Tell me something, your highness."

"Yes, master?"

"Do high members of royalty get skull-fucked the way they deserve?"

Natalie giggled at his comment and shook her head.

"No, if you wanna give it to me master, I can take it!"

"If that's what you want master, then it's fine by me. Yes!!"

Daisy could only sit back on her knees and witness the next segment of Roy's fantasy. He still held the chains in his hands but brought the one in his right hand underneath his legs. Natalie placed her lips around his cock and then Roy proceeded to pull the chain hard under his legs, holding her tightly in place with a firm grip. He moved a bit so her body was facing the back of the coffee table. When her lips slid down his cock, Roy took over by pulling the chain again and then bucking his hips forward to drive his cock through Natalie's lovely mouth. As he began to thrust his cock back and forth between her lips, various slobbering and sucking noises were soon audible from the scene unfolding.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

"Take it like a queen, Padmé! FUCK YES!!"

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAH-KAH-GWAK!!"

Taking in a deep breath, it wasn't much Daisy could do as she sat there on her knees watching her friend take his rough mouth fucking. Strings of spit began to fly out from the corners of Natalie's mouth as he continued to pump his cock back and forth. Her eyes watered up a bit, smearing the soft touch of eyeliner she had on. While Daisy sat there and watched, she couldn't prevent herself from reaching down and playing with her pussy. She used her left hand, pushing two fingers between her folds as she closed her eyes and let out a soft whimper. After moaning a second time, Daisy had caught Roy's attention. He came to a stop from fucking Natalie's mouth, easing the grip on her chain and allowing his cock to easily slide of her mouth with a flood of saliva flowing down her chin.

"Ohhhhhh, god!!"

Natalie took a deep breath, slowing catching herself as she moaned and slowly began to giggle. Roy was rough, as she had learned last night. She liked it when a man took control and giving him a chain attached to a collar simply added to his naughty play style. He turned his head and glanced towards Daisy before tugging her chain and capturing her attention. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him.

"You're fingering yourself, huh? I always knew you were a kinky girl, Rey."

Turning to look back at Natalie, he gave a slight tug at her chain before presenting a question to her.

"When's the last time you ate pussy, Padmé? Come on, I know you've had your share of it."

"Ummmmm, I can't remember. Let's just say it's been too long."

When he looked back towards Daisy, he smirked this time.

"How would you like your sister in chains to eat you out, Rey?"

Daisy smiled, flashing her pearly white teeth.