Slave Leia's Metal Bikini Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master, I would love that!"

"Then get over here, I wanna fuck you in the ass while she eats you out."

The chain dug into Daisy's neck once more as Roy attempted to pull her up, forcing her to climb off her knees as quickly as she could move. Natalie remained on her knees as Roy tugged the chain gripped with his left hand to move Daisy into a new position. he moved her over the coffee table, figuring this would be a good spot for all three of them to share a new position together. When Daisy bent over the coffee table, she reached behind her back to undo the metal bra before Roy's words stopped her.

"No! Keep that on! You're to be presented to Jabba the Hutt as his new property. If he wants to take it off, that's his decision."

Licking her lips, Daisy let out a sigh as she could hear Natalie laughing at his words.

"Yes, master."

"We will be taking off the bottom piece though."

She bent over the table with Roy's hand guiding her. Daisy used both palms of her hands to push down into the table, bending over so her ass was in perfect position. The silky skirt was about to be removed. Daisy licked her lips once more as she felt him pulling it off. Natalie went on and undid the bottom piece of her outfit while sitting on her knees. She didn't want it to be in the way later when it was her time to enjoy a hard fucking. He tugged the other chain, pulling Natalie under Daisy so she could lean her head up and eat Daisy's pink shaved pussy. Now that they were all in perfect position, Roy dropped the chain in his right hand. His hands were becoming sweaty from gripping the metal for an extended period of time. He softly caressed the right cheek of Daisy's ass with his free hand.

"Are you ready, Rey?"

"Yes, I'm ready master."

"Damn, this is a fine ass. Finn or Kylo are lucky fucking dudes, let me tell you that."

Daisy bit her lower lip, trying her absolute hardest not to laugh at this kinky nerd. She soon felt Natalie's tongue slipping into the folds of her pussy below just before the other woman had firmly placed her head between Daisy's thighs. She closed her eyes, gasping as she then felt Roy's slobber-covered shaft pushing into her dark little hole between her ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhhhhh, GOD!!"

Daisy cried out loudly. Roy made one hard thrust into her ass, moving simultaneously with Natalie's tongue snaking into her clit. As she moaned, he pulled her chain hard, her eyes widened as she pushed her hands down against the cold wooden surface of the coffee table. Daisy began to pant as he bucked his hips forward to thrust his cock forward into her ass. The chain rattled and shook with the movements of Roy's body as he was firmly in control, pumping his fat dick into her ass from behind.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah! I wish I was a Hutt, he gets all the hottest women of the galaxy!"

"OHHHHHHHHHH, GOD! YES, YESSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS, MASTER!"

The younger girl was quickly overrun into a frenzy of pleasure from both Natalie and Roy. She didn't even catch onto the role-playing fantasy game that he was playing with his words. From below, Natalie darted her tongue and shook it within Daisy's sweet pussy, going slow and hard with each thrust as Roy began to quickly pick up the pace with ramming his cock into her beautiful shaped ass. Daisy screamed in pleasure.

"YES, YESSSSSSS!!"

Rearing his right hand back, Roy quickly laid a hard spank over her ass.

Spank!

"OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!! YES, YES, YESSSS! FUCK MY ASS, MASTER! FUCK MY ASS!!"

Spank! Spank! Spank! With each thrust he made, he sent a hard smack down over her ass with the palm of his hand. Natalie pushed her hands into Daisy's thighs from underneath, licking her clit faster and harder, trying to match the rhythm that Roy created with his hard thrusts into her ass. Both of them were working the girl into frenzy so quickly, it was only a matter of time before Daisy had reached her orgasm at a faster pace than she had imagined.

"OHHHHH GOD, YEAH! FUCKKKKKK, OHHHHH GOD!!"

Roy's free hand reached down and gripped the right cheek of her buttocks hard, squeezing his fingers into her firm skin. His cock was still pumping into her ass over and over, all while Natalie was still thrusting her tongue into that juicy clit and licking it back and forth. Daisy began to squeal loudly, her voice echoing all through the hotel suite.

"FUCK, OHHHHH GOD!! MASTER, MASTER, I'M SOOOOO FUCKING CLOSE!!"

She remembered to him address him as 'master' even in the heat of the moment when her orgasm was merely seconds away. Roy couldn't have been more impressed by Daisy. He stepped back, pulling his cock out of her ass and then grabbed Natalie's chain again with his right hand. He yanked the chain hard, digging the metal collar into Natalie's neck to force her to stop eating Daisy's clit.

"Stop for a bit, I wanna fuck Rey until I make her cum."

After he spoke to Natalie, he then lightly tugged on Daisy's chain while ordering her.

"Turn around, lay down over the table for me."

"Yes master..."

Daisy's voice was soft, almost in a whisper. She did exactly as she was told, turning around to face Roy. He leaned forward as she lowered herself down over the table. So close, it was all she could think about while breathing heavily. Daisy didn't know how much longer she was going to last, as she was so desperate for him to push her into her climax. He wasted no time, pushing his cock into her pussy while listening to Daisy gasp in excitement and begin crying out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, yes...Yes...YESSSSS! FUCK ME, MASTER! FUCK ME!!"

Natalie was left alone to witness her younger friend now experience the first orgasm of the day. Daisy closed her eyes, arching her head back just before Roy pulled on her chain to raise her body up while she gritted her teeth and belted out a loud scream.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Her eyes opened, starring up into Roy's face as he was quick to pull his dripping rod from her clit. her juices fell to the floor as his cock was glistening in the hot liquid substance her pussy had released. His job was half way done, as he had made one woman reach an orgasm. The time had come for him to focus his attention on Natalie now. As Daisy recovered, Roy had completely dropped her chain and only held the one connected to Natalie's collar. When he stepped towards her, Natalie was quick to plant her lips over his shiny cock. She sucked it clean from the younger woman's juices, swallowing them down. Roy stood there, allowing her the moment to slobber over his cock and clean it. Once he felt Natalie had done her job, he pulled the chain to alert her. She brought her lips to the head and came off his cock with an audible popping noise. He tugged on the chain again.

"Get up, Amidala! It's your turn now, I want to see how a queen treats her master."

"Mmmmmmmm, yes master!"

When Natalie stood up, Roy moved her chain into his left hand. He left Daisy on the coffee table as she had experienced her orgasm and was still slowly recovering. Though both ladies had taken off the bottom skirt piece of their metal bikini outfits, the bras were still on and Roy felt his fantasy was more than alive with both actresses dressed like slave girls. He sat down over the couch, resting his ass among the various pillows assorted over the cushion surfaces. While pulling on Natalie's chain, she took the hint with him sitting down in position. It was time for her to get on top and ride this nerd's big cock. Straddling him, she began to climb on top as he spoke.

"You know what to do, Padmé."

"Yes I do, master! Mmmmm, I'm gonna ride your big fucking cock just like I did last night!"

From where Daisy remained laying over her back, she suddenly realized how this man ended up in Natalie's hotel room all along. She was having an affair with an obsessive fan, giving one lucky nerd the dream of a lifetime. If it weren't for the orgasm she had just experienced, she would've laughed at the thought. She turned her head, witnessing Natalie begin to ride Roy as she had not wasted any time whatsoever getting on top of him and impaling herself down with his long pole.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yeah! I've fucked the next great jedi of the galaxy and now I've got a queen riding me. Nothing can come close to this!"

"Yes, yes! That's right, master! The Force is with you! OHHHHHHH, YES!!"

Natalie's response was just the words any die hard fan like Roy would've loved to hear with an actress atop of him. Over and over, she would pound herself down to pump his cock in and out of her tight pussy. The chain rattled, shaking all about with all the movement Natalie sent down over him.

"Ohhhhh god, yes! YES!!"

She groaned while pounding herself down. Roy stood there, studying her body and looking into the metal bikini top as Natalie was busy pumping herself down on his cock. With each thrust she sent down, her pony tail whipped all around from behind. Natalie placed her hands down over his pale skinned stomach and began to thrust herself down faster. Roy groaned and called out.

"Oh, fuck yeah! There you go, fuckin' A!!"

Biting down on her lower lip, Natalie whimpered as she continued pumping her pussy down over his cock. It was amazing that Roy had not blew his load yet after all the things he had accomplished with these two girls. If he weren't in control, he was almost certain that one of them would've already pushed him into an orgasm. Going by how aggressive Natalie was pounding herself down on him, Roy knew he had to regain control soon or else he wouldn't last long enough to blast Natalie's beautiful face in cum. With the chain in his hand, he yanked it hard, pulling her down to his face.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Get up, Padmé!"

From the order she received, Natalie came to a sudden halt and let out an audible sigh. Roy watched as she climbed off him, his cock falling from her pussy and slapping against his chest. He let go of Natalie's chain, freeing her from his grasp. When Natalie stepped back over the floor, his attention immediately turned towards Daisy. Roy to up from the couch and moved back to the coffee table, grabbing the chain that went to Daisy's collar. He tugged it hard, forcing her up from the table and to her feet.

"Get down on the floor for me. You're gonna eat Padmé while I fuck her in the ass."

"Yes master!"

Her English voice sounded so lovely to Roy's ears, but he couldn't focus on Daisy entirely. He wanted to at least fuck Natalie in the ass before he blew his load. Daisy fell down to her knees while Natalie bent herself over the coffee table. They recreated the position from earlier, only Daisy and Natalie had switched their roles around.

"That's it, that's it. Just like that, good girls! You're gonna make the best slaves to Jabba, I can tell you that."

Roy spoke in approval once Natalie had bent over and he watched Daisy climb between her legs while he grabbed Natalie's chain again. This wouldn't be the first time that he had thrust his cock into Natalie's firm ass, but it was certainly going to be the last hole that his rod entered. Before he pulled her ass cheeks apart, Daisy had already shoved her mouth to Natalie's clit and slid her tongue inside her wet delight. A groan was heard from the older actress before Roy yanked her chain hard.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK!!"

Natalie cried out as she felt his cock thrust into her ass. Daisy had felt neglected from their fun minutes ago, making her eager to eat Natalie's pussy with fury. She wasn't going to stop until she tasted the sudden rush of Natalie's juices flowing into her waiting mouth. Natalie was unable to control herself, moaning aloud as she felt Roy's cock ramming into her ass while Daisy was eating her pussy.

"OHHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHHH GOD!! YES MASTER, YES, YES!!"

"Keep eating her down there, Rey! Make her cum, hurry up and make her scream!!"

To know that the younger actress was going to make her cum at a fast pace was just enough to put Natalie's mind to ease. She hated to get off him when she was riding his fat cock, but at least she was going to reach her climax after all. His left hand was gripping Natalie's chain, tugging on it while his right hand remained still with Daisy's chain wrapped around his wrist.

"FUCK YEAH!! TAKE THIS COCK UP THE ASS, AMIDALA!!"

"OHHHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSSSSS, MASTER!! FUCK MY ASS!!"

Hungry to taste the older woman's clit cream, Daisy thrust her tongue in and out with speed. She shook it, rotating her tongue almost like a spiral as she tried so hard to force Natalie into an orgasm at the order of Roy. He gritted his teeth, slowly thrusting his cock into her ass, trying to hold off his own load from erupting within her.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, YESSSSS!! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD YES!!"

Roy tugged on the chain, forcing Natalie to raise her head after she screamed aloud. She was so close, her climax had come only seconds away as Daisy was suddenly tasting the first surge of her leaking juices. Roy made one final thrust into her ass, feeling the tightness of her anal tunnel for the last time while Natalie was panting and gasping for her breath. Daisy was quick to swallow up all over her juices with a strand leaking from her lips and falling down her chin. Roy could be heard breathing aloud after Natalie had finished panting, the only sign the girls had to know he was about to finally explode before them. He yanked their chains, ready to move them into position as he gave a stern command while groaning.

"Hurry, get down on your fucking knees! On the floor, on the floor right now!!"

The chain pulled Natalie up before she quickly fell down to her knees facing him. Daisy only had to be moved slightly as she was touching shoulders with her friend. Natalie was to his left while Daisy was to his right, their faces almost pushed together as Roy's hard cock was across from the just waiting to explode. Natalie looked into his eyes and called out in a teasing voice.

"Do you wanna cum all over our faces, master?"

"YES, FUCK YES!!"

He immediately dropped both chains to the floor, the links clanking before coming to a sudden silence. Roy wrapped both of his hands around his cock, jacking himself off as if he were holding a heavy metal hilt of a lightsaber. Natalie and Daisy pushed their faces together, calling out to him.

"Cum on our faces, master!"

"Yeah, cum all over our fucking faces!!"

It was Natalie who spoke first before Daisy uttered filthier words in her English tone of voice. When Roy grunted, Daisy closed her eyes while Natalie was still gazing up into his face. All it took was a few more times of wanking his cock back and forth and finally the eruption was beginning.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

A hot wave of cum went flying from his meat pole, splattering across Natalie's forehead with droplets ricocheting into Daisy's hard. The second hard spurt of cum went directly over Daisy's face, drenching her left eyelid and causing her to drop her lower lip before softly whimpering.

"My god, you got me right in the fucking eye!"

Her words were followed by another hot wad of cum flying over her forehead. Daisy moaned feeling his steamy white seed covering her face. Roy grunted again as he shot another string, this one streaking over Natalie's nose and up her forehead. He stroked his cock again, shooting another string over the older woman's face, almost missing her face entirely and going into her hair. When he turned his cock back to the right, a spurt went flying out and dripping over Daisy's left cheek.

"You're such awesome slave girls, get nasty for me! Fuck, this is the best day of my life!!"

His voice cried out his final words in pure joy. Since Natalie didn't close her eyes, she was able to witness what appeared to be tears of joy in Roy's eyes while he continued to finish blowing his load over their gorgeous faces. With his orgasm fading away, weaker spurts of cum fell over their faces as Natalie had closed her eyes after feeling a thick droplet land underneath her right eye. Once Roy was completely done, he let out a deep gasp and stepped away.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this happened today. I just fucked Rey and Padmé, wow."

Slowly reopening her eyes, Natalie giggled and replied back to the nerd.

"Don't forget you also enslaved us to the mighty Jabba! He's going to have some sexy slaves chained to that throne now, all thanks to you!"

"Fuck yes I did that too, wooo!!"

He ran across the room screaming in excitement, causing Daisy to crack up giggling. She couldn't believe what had just happened between her and Natalie, slowly opening her eyes and wiping a strand of cum that dripped from her face. As she turned to look back at the other woman, Daisy spoke.

"Wow, I think we made him pretty happy today."

"Oh, we did. Better keep that metal bikini, maybe you could wear it for a special someone another day."

Daisy giggled.

"That's a swell idea!"

THE END