Slave Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also lay out a bottle of oil and a bottle of aloe, two dildos, a ball gag, and my favorite butt plug. Finally, I lay out Master's top hat and long tailed jacket which sometimes he wears to add context. This is a lot of equipment for a maintenance spanking but I don't want to shame Master in front of his guests by appearing unprepared. I inspect carefully and when I am satisfied I go back to my spot and stand quietly awaiting further instructions. I can't help but observe on the way back that Master and Rebecca are playing with each other's parts. The little bitch I mean, Mistress Rebecca, has gotten his pants open and has his magnificent cock in both her hands. Master has a casual finger hidden between her legs. Stevie is sitting quietly on his end of the couch looking down. I can imagine his inner turmoil as he contemplates his premature ejaculation.

"This is a very beautiful dress you are wearing."

"This old thing? Just a rag. I didn't want to wear anything fancy in case you tried to tear it off of me."

"Have you heard something about me?"

"A girl hears things, yes. A lucky girl sees things. A good girl tastes things and a naughty girl fucks things."

"What kind of girl are you?"

"I'm the kind of girl that likes to be in charge. Do you have any strap-ons in that cabinet?"

"Not a one."

"Well. Hmmm. Christmas is coming. When the time is right we'll test that asshole of yours."

"Big talk."

"Show it to me. Right now. Get naked, bend over and show me your hole."

"What? Do you want me to be your slave now?"

"A delicious idea, but no. I want you to acknowledge to me that you know that for the rest of the time, until the project is completed, I am in charge. You will do as you are told without question or hesitation. You don't have to, 'yes, Mistress' me or anything, but follow orders. More of a lieutenant than a slave."

"Ok."

"Ok, what?"

"Ok I will be your lieutenant and follow orders."

"Then, drop and spread."

Master stands up and lets his pants and underwear fall to the floor. I rush over and pick them up, then I fold them neatly and place them on the end table. I help him out of his shirt and fold and place it. Master is naked.

"Oh, Bruce! What a wonderful body you have. Turn around. Ummm ummm those are the buns of a god." Master basks in her praise and presents his ass to her which she fondles briefly. I try to remain neutral about this. Master is, of course, allowed to fuck anyone he desires but I still don't like it when girls come on to him. I don't want them thinking they can become more important to him than I am. He is my Master. They are just someone he is fucking that evening.

He slides his feet shoulder width apart as he takes his stance. Master bends his frame slowly from the waist as he does every day in yoga and dance sessions. He is a linen napkin draping itself over a lap, He moves smoothly, with grace. At the apex of his presentation dance he is at Rebecca's eye level and mere inches away. He is not just showing his anus, he is engaging with her in a primal display of slowly pulsing sphincter awaiting it's fate.

Rebecca contemplated the arrangement of flesh before her, confident she could take all the time she needed. She put a hand on each cheek, framing his center with her thumb and forefinger. The she touched a few places lightly, tracing a ridge down towards the entrance. She made a feint down towards it like she was going to kiss it, but stopped short and blew a puff of warm air onto it.

Master shivered.

"All right then!" Rebecca slapped Master on both buttocks and started to get up, gently shoving Master out of the way as she did so.

"Let's go now!" Rebecca was ready to move things along.

"Slave! To the bench." His proud member points the way and I lead the group to my place of discipline at the other end of the room. First me, then Master, then Rebecca, tall and proud her head rotating on a slender neck like a bird of prey. Stevie follows, his head down. He does have a beautiful body and it would be fun to explore domination with him some more another time.

When we get there Master puts on the coat and hat, but his penis remains prominent. He can hold an erection. If something has his limbic attention, his penis responds.

"Assume the position."

These words are supposed to make the recipient clinch their butt cheeks as a cold shiver runs from their anus all the way up their spine, yet for me, it is like waking up and hearing, "it's Christmas morning!"

I hop up merrily onto my horse and drape myself over the warm walnut as I would over the body of a lover. Master fastens the supple leather of the restraining straps, first the ankles and then the wrists. I involuntarily test them as I would test a penis before taking it into my mouth. The position of the leg supports requires my thighs to be spread apart. I know that my crotch is now revealed and open like that Christmas present after the paper has been ripped away. I know this because I have seen pictures and videos. I know what it looks like. My inner thighs, my pussy and asshole, my taint, and the curve of my buttocks, all tender, succulent, and tasty as Thanksgiving dinner. A holiday treat. The cunt for the main meal and the butthole for dessert.

I have all my pubic hair. Lots of it. A light brown beard, extra long just before my well-developed clitoris and trailing off as it dissipates into the tiniest trickle of sparse and filament fine sprinkles decorating and hiding in the wrinkles of my star-shaped anus.

The lips of my vagina are only a slight upward curve that creates parentheses signs like small mountain ridges surrounding a deep, dark valley. Usually, my vaginal lips are tight together, but in this position, I imagine they have popped apart enough to reveal a certain amount of moist beckoning inner pink.

It is quiet as a library for a moment of study.

I twitch my asshole as stealthy as a mouse peeking around a corner. I want them to know something is there and to be a little scared they might scare it off. I don't want to be obvious though. I'm not supposed to be teasing with my ass. I'm supposed to be anxious about my spanking. A gentle sway of the hips and an almost imperceptible clinch of the pucker. A girlish giggle escapes my lips. Wink.

"Stop that!" Says Master.

Maybe I am being a little bit of a brat. I give them a twerk. That's what they get for gocking at a powerless girl's henie instead of helping a damsel in distress. Master swats me solidly.

"I said for you to stop."

The worst part of getting spanked on the bench is that when the cameras and screen are off, and they are right now, I can't see anything except the floor in front of me. I don't know if Mistress Rebecca is studying my anatomy or if the little whore is moving on my Master. (I didn't think that!). I don know if Stevie's manhood is recovering enough to respond or if he is touching himself. I don't know if Master is looking at me or at Mistress Rebecca.

I am very visual. Many women respond to touch and smell better than visual cues. If you want to get them ready you give them a meal and whisper stories of love in their ears. If you want to get me hot, then show me a cock or a cunt. Even a picture will work. But here I am staring at the floor while everyone else is soaking up the splendor of my grand and glorious canyon. (I hope.)

It's warm in this dungeon and the air is thick with pheromones and musk. The room light is soft, I am in a puddle of light. I know I am vain about my body, my tool of pleasure and sensation. But I am not vain without cause. I know that the curve of my alabaster ass makes hearts stutter. I have hypnotized many with my nipples. It is fitting that my instrument should be displayed dramatically.

Master turns up the music. Sometimes the sounds are soft, sexy jazz. Sometimes its rock and roll. The worst is Wagner. The music sets the tone for the session. Lately he has been on this bizarre Mongolian drone music with a steady jaw harp kick. It digs into you finding secret places deep in your subliminal brain. Close your eyes and listen to the blood rushing through your ears. Listen. Listen. Listen for awhile. This is where the drone music is trying to take you. Where spankings take me. The droning digs in.

"Lady and Gentleman," Master begins using his radio announcer voice to rise above the ceaseless churning, "I give you Candy Kane the Rosy Bottom Queen!"

I had achieved some small modest fame in the spanko world during my time as a professional spankee. "The Rosy Bottom Queen, that's me!"

I am unexpectedly thrilled to hear my old moniker used again. Returning to me like a prodigal daughter. Much like the music, I am not sure how this will affect what is after all supposed to be a simple maintenance spanking, but I doubt it means he is planning on going easy on my ass.

"Candy Kane" blurts out Stevie. "No shit?"

"Slave!" Retorts Mistress Rebecca. "Quiet your gobhole! Do you want to trade places with her?"

"Oh I am so sorry Your High Mistress. It's just that Candy Kane is a legend."

" Don't you so sorry me you little worm. Put your little worm on the floor."

I guess she was referring to his penis. I heard shuffling noises behind me and picture Stevie in a prone position with his little dinkie in contact with the oak flooring. I guess Stevie must like being humiliated. Maybe that's how he pays the price he must pay for all the stupid things he said and did in front of the cute girls in high school who taught him he was worthless. Or maybe it was his mother that taught him he was worthless. Always a woman. He just wants women to forgive him. To forgive him and to want him. His body. His face. His penis. Women, all women to fondle his penis and balls and ass and cock. He desires the treatment he deserves.

Or else he is just so in Rebecca's thrall that he tolerates the abuse.

"I apologize for my slave's outburst. Please proceed." Rebecca is staring nails at Stevie. I can't see it but I can feel it. "I don't know why I brought this miserable dog along? What good has he been."

Now tell me if I'm wrong, but did that bitch just steal my thunder? It was all about me for a second and now everyone has forgotten that I am the Rosy Bottom Queen and is focussing on her domination of Stevie. She's not my mistress. I'll get her back someday. She doesn't know it yet, but I'm coming for her.

"Now, I know that most doms skip this step, " explained my Master, "but I always prepare the buttocks by massaging in a coating of aloe vera gel followed by a layer of coconut oil. This promotes quick healing and prevents the skin from losing elasticity. I am here to help my slave. I want her to receive her discipline without suffering damage. I love my slave. I want her to be the very best slave she can be."

I heard him! He said he loves me! Take that you Master stealing hussy!

Master's hands finished rubbing in the aloe and he switched to the oil. This is one of my favorite parts. He uses lots of oil and slathers it not only on my asscheeks but also ALL over my henie area. I squirm with delight. I bet Mistress R's pussy is jealous. I wonder if she has her hair. A generic pussy image rises un-beckoned in my brain. I bet she has one of those stretched-out used-up cunts where the lips are floppy and wrinkly and purple.

SMACK the first one lands. "One, Sir."

Its the hand to left side this time. Then another slightly harder, also on the left side. "Two, Sir."

I don't know how he does it, but the sound in the air, the speed of the shaking molecules increases at precisely the instant of contact. Drama.

Three is a stinger. Definite hand-print that time.

"Three, Sir."

Master lowers his hand and walks around to stand in front of me. Hands on his hips his pecker points right at me. I accuse! "Let's discuss some of your behavior this week." Master walked over to the table and after some thought, selected the riding crop. Back he strolled to his position in front of me. "Open your mouth." He stepped forward and I took him in. Just a couple of inches. That's all he tried for. I sucked him gently. "The bed covers were messy when I got home Monday. Did you mess them up?"

He removed his cock and I said, "yes, Sir."

The crop was long enough to reach over my back so the small square leather tip rested on the apex of my gluteus Maximus. With a double flick, it went up, came down and stung me and then went back up again. I let a little yelp escape because it's good to let them know it was hard enough.

"Four, Sir."

Master re-inserted his cock. "I definitely detected a sassy tone of voice from you on Wednesday when I was instructing you on how to shine my shoes correctly. You were sassy, weren't you?"

I made gagging noises attempting to answer him. He poked me a few times and then pulled his cock out. I cleared my throat.

"Well, no, Sir. If I was sassy why didn't I get a demerit for it?"

"That's exactly the type of tone I was referring to, right there." In went the cock. "You are difficult sometimes. What shall Ido with you?" Master removed his cock from my mouth. The crop sought it's spot. I tensed. Flick. The exact same spot lit up again. The sting magnified geometrically. I bit down. The energy jumped to my clit. All energy from now until I was released would go from wherever it enters my body, straight to my clit.

"Five, Sir."

I began cunt-breathing. When I relaxed, Master put his cock back in and commenced a slow stroke.

"You see how compliant she is? "Master is speaking. Probably to Rebecca. " Only five strokes in and she is like pudding, completely compliant. I own her will. "

Master removed his cock and walks slowly around my left side trailing his fingernails from my scalp down my neck my shoulder my lower back and then dragging them over the red part of my posterior muscle group. Having achieved his new position, Master patted me gently and then bent down and spread my cheeks apart. It was silent for a few seconds. It seemed like a long time. "OK then, let's finish this side up." Like a magician he theatrically exposed the ping-pong paddle he was carrying twirling it like a baton in the air and then bringing it down close to me. "Now, he said we are going to discuss your treatment of Stevie." What did I do I thought. I was too well trained to let a word escape my lips but my body language spoke volumes. "Do you have something to say young lady?" I shook my head no.

Smack "Six, Sir."

"I don't think you were very well tuned in to Steve's mental state when you were tending to him. A young lady who is properly attuned to the mental and physical state of the gentleman who she is attending to know when to proceed and went to be still."

Whack. "Seven, Sir."

"You weren't even looking at Stevie when he had his orgasm. Were are you?"

"No, Sir" whack "Eight, Sir". I closed my eyes and listened to the river inside me rushing. The river of sensation and connection. The river that flows around the island in my body and out into the rest of creation.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"I was on dangerous ground here, "Yes, Sir."

"Then don't you think you should apologize to Steve for your actions?"

"Yes, Sir."

" Mistress Rebecca, would you please instruct your slave to come around in front of my slave so that she may apologize?"

"I would be happy to. Worm! Go over there to the spot that I'm pointing at. Turn around and face Emma."

"All right now slave apologize."

"I'm sorry Stevie."

"Tell him why you are sorry or perhaps you would like extra strokes?"

"I'm sorry that I wasn't paying good attention and I made you come too soon. It was all my fault. "

"Don't you think you should kiss and make up?"

"Stevie, may I guess the end of your strong perfect cock to show you I am sorry?"

Steve looked at Rebecca and she gave a slight nod so he stepped forward and I kissed the end of his sweet penis. I was glad all that was behind me. The next time Master had me attend to another human, I would focus on them and make sure that I gave them the best experience I could. A lesson learned.

A sudden stroke made me try to stand up, but the straps held. I grimaced made a tight face. I tried to let go. "Nine, Sir." Then the last one. I let that one propel me. I relaxed into it and roll with the flow of energy. The tangles of adrenaline all up inside my orifices and into my cavities and I stood on the threshold of Orgasmo land. If another one or two had landed in rapid succession, I would've definitely let go of some liquids. The left side was pretty well glowing. You could warm your hands on it but not roast a marshmallow. I've been there many times before but I'm sure it would've reduced a great many slaves to tears. Pussies.

Now all discipline in our relationship proceeds at the whim and discretion of the Master. It can change, depending, but an average maintenance spanking will be ten on each side so, half-way there I hope. The music gets louder. The drone of the jaw harp is getting to me. Is it possible my vaginal walls are vibrating in sympathy?

Then my Master makes an offer to the bitch that rearranges my rectum. "Would you like to do the other side?"

My inner voice rages. Whatthehell? We are going to talk about this later, Master!

But that's later. This is now and I keep my mouth shut. It's so unfair!

"What a delightful offer. Thank you. Do you mind if I use this?"

Well, this is wrong. She should use her hand because Master started with his. Everyone knows that whatever you do on one side you mirror on the other. It's a simple matter of balance. Spanking 101. I can't tell what she is holding but I know it's wrong.

Then I feel the first burst of sensation on my right glute. It's the flogger. I can hear the swish and I know the way it stimulates a tight set of nerves. "One, Ma'am."

Flick, flick, flick. "Two, Ma'am. Three, Ma'am. Four, Ma'am."

"Oh this is fun!" She rubbed my buttock with her hand and laughed a trilling little girl giggle of delight. I hated her, but then she did something unexpected. She leaned in and kissed me right on the butthole! My sphincter was ambushed. It clenched and released three times in rapid succession. "Oh look," she said. "Isn't that cute?" and she kissed my hole again. Maybe even a little tongue tip,

My heart began to soften. I heard the sound of her putting down the flogger and picking up something else. This was another spanking faux pas in my book but I let it go. Did she really stick her tongue up my butthole?

I felt the flat wood of the yardstick slide along my right butt cheek as if seeking the bullseye. Then it stopped and built tension for a second. She walloped me. Then she flattened my left ass as well.

"Five, Ma'am. Eleven, Ma'am." Master had taught me that each side received it's own count. More blows fell.

"Six, Ma'am. Twelve, Ma'am. Seven, Ma'am." I was getting all out of 'whack.'

"Four more," said Mistress (Bitch). "There is a hairbrush, a crop, the wood, and a cane still on the table, so...one each? Let me consider this."She walked over to the table on which the implements were spread out. She picked up a small buttplug and took a look at it? She set it down and picked up a medium size glass one with a rose on the end that doesn't go in.

She picked up a small bottle of oil and strolled back over with these two items in her hand. She positioned herself on my right side with her hip pressed into my right armpit so that she was looking down at the cleft. as she dribble the first dollop of oil onto the ridges of my anal sphincter, I could hear that she was singing, humming a little tune. What is a "Eastside Westside?" The oil felt so good and she massaged it with two fingers. I relaxed I was already very close to La La Land so I just let my body sink into the horse and let everything go loose and floppy. She slipped two fingers right in and oiled the entrance well. Then she ran the butt plug up and down the slippery slope of my ass crack and then pointed the tip and with the most delicate and natural of motions slipped it right in. this was my first penetration of the evening, if you didn't count the very tip of Rebecca's tongue, or masters cock in my mouth, I guess. But I meant penetrations in my lower area, I guess. So anyway I felt pretty good. I was hungry for it. I guess what I really was wanting was Stevie's cock filling me. Nobody to blame but myself there I guess, but the night was young.