Slave Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I have decided I am going to use the slapper next. I am well aware that the slapper is probably your favorite, so to honor that I will give you a three for one offer. Are you ready? One.TWO. THREE.

"One, Ma'am. Two, Ma'am. Three, Ma'am."

"No silly girl that was number seven."

"Seven, Ma'am."

"No no it's all wrong. We'll just have to do it again." And with that she repeated the three strokes slap slap slap.

"Seven, Ma'am."

She picked up the cane and switched it through the air. my eyes got wide, but she was just kidding and set it back down again. From where she was standing, it was comfortable for her to rest both hands on my posterior. She rubbed them around in general swirls and when they came in to the center of the swirls where they were close together, she picked them up and slapped them down then she did it again and again and again and again. I lost count. Maybe 25. She stopped and it was quiet for a moment so I said "Eight, Ma'am."

She laughed a little bit and said to my master, "your slave is quite the good sport. Look my hands are stinging." And she held her hands up for everyone who could see to see.

"Uh,"said Master finally. "Remember this is just a maintenance spanking. She hasn't really done anything wrong."

"Oh, that's right," she giggled. "I guess I got carried away," She could have given me two quick pats on the henie and called it good, but no. She had to go over and pick up the cane again. She swished it back and forth stirring the air. It sounded like a jet engine cutting the tension. Rebecca rested the cane horizontally across my buttocks.

"Please Mistress,"I said. "Not the cane Mistress, please."

"Yes. The cane." she whipped it through the air again relishing the rushing noise, touched my ass lightly and then made the strike. The cane is a 10 out of 10. I channeled the energy inward.

"Nine, Ma'am."

One more. One last one. Across both ridges and an inch higher. Nothing escaped my lips. I took it all to my center. It was not my favorite kind of spanking. In some ways it was my least favorite kind. I like a spanking that is rhythmic and builds. Something that enables me to anticipate and participate in the attempt to climb to the top of the mountain. or to burrow deeper and deeper into a cavern.

Once a chipmunk got into our dryer vent. He immediately fell 7 feet down into the basement. From there it was a straight crawl of about 3 feet until he encountered the carousel fan. He chewed on it but he wasn't able to chew his way through. He fit tightly enough in the small vent that I'm sure he wasn't able to back up so when the dryer came on and the hot air begin to blow relentlessly into his tiny furry face, all he could do was take it and ride adversity to Valhalla. I can relate.

"Oooo her ass is all red and hot now! It's so lovely I can't resist," and she buried her face back in my furry cave. Her tongue was instantly slapping around my holes and clit like a high-pressure hose, poking into my twat, then flicking my rosebud, begging it to relax and open. Her fingers twirled my engorged girl cock. The jaw harp music was pounding at full volume, vibrating in my cavity. I was about to pop when suddenly she stopped. "I have an idea."

She has an idea, I thought. Great. I have an idea. Why don't you shut up and get back to work opening my asshole?

"I would like to switch places with your slave and then take you up on that kind cunnilingus offer you made earlier."

I heard Master's laughter and I pictured his smile as he said, "Slave, your time is up."

A moment later I was standing and discreetly rubbing my ass while watching her settle into MY spanking bench. (Later Master had a long talk with me about being possessive and letting go.)

I glanced at Stevie and saw that he was on his belly on the floor only a few feet behind the bench. Apparently Mistress Rebecca had been using him for a footstool. Master indicated to me to go in and start eating her out so I turned my attention to her saddle. She had hair, lovely golden curls! She did have large wrinkly lips but they were light brown, not purple. Her asshole area was big as a cow's eye and dark like it could swallow the sun. Massive ridges and valleys ran straight to her center and converged as they disappeared into her black hole. It looked like it could open up wide enough that you could crawl in and hybernate. I wondered if it would even be tight around a dick. Her clit was small, but I found it when I squeezed around at the top of her cunt. I went in and flicked it with my tongue.

Then I kissed it. Then I sucked it. I stroked up the hidden shaft of her clitoris with two fingers making clockwise circles. She started bucking a little and I slapped her ass. Hehe. That felt good to both of us. I kept rolling her girl cock with my fingers and began exploring for her g-spot with my tongue. More bucking meant more slapping. She was getting into it. I worked my way up and was licking the back wall of her hot pink which meant my nose was rubbing in her dark brown when I felt Stevie begin to lick my big toe. Then it was in his mouth and he was sucking hard. How strangely erotic! Stevie carressed my foot and licked between my toes. I fought down a moment of ticklishness. I realized I had gone still, so I got back to work parting Rebecca's golden slit curls, licking up and down the the vaginal walls and over into the dark.

Unbeknownst to me, while my face was buried in pussy, my Master had stealthily secured the straps and made Mistress Rebecca his captive. It became apparent when she cried out and I looked up. Master had a fistful of her hair in his hand and had brought her head up and then shoved his elegant and noble erection into her mouth. He was working it in and out, thrusting his hips, his eyes closed, his head arched back. I returned my head to it's home between her legs and stuck my tongue deep in her eager and overheated anus. The muscles of her sphincter gripped back and answered my question about how tight it would feel to a stiff cock. I slipped three fingers in her sloppy slit and stroked the back wall while sucking on her anal wrinkles and probing with my tongue. Stevie reached up and gripped me by sliding his index in my wet gash and his thumb in my asshole while sucking my big toe like it had the secret of life in it. The sensation changed. He wasn't sucking anymore. Something was rubbing against my foot. Up in the toes and the trough in the sole. It had to be his cock. Then he was behind me, gripping my hips, pulling them up into line with his intention. The erection was back. Stevie was recovered. I arched my ass one final degree and Stevie slipped his warrior into my loosened, eager, saturated slave slit. It was a weasel in a chute. There was a completeness to being filled with cock. Stevie pressed his chest into my back.

"Your ass is hot," He whispered in my ear.

"Your cock fills me up."

So, the machine worked like this: I rocked back slowly, opening myself as wide as possible for the deepest penetration I can receive. Stevie swivels his hips back, like a pitcher winding up until the very tip of his full-of-the-moon is barely nestled in the quivering valley of my pussy hills

We pause at the top, breathe together. A big breath in, filling the lungs and tightening the diaphragm. Then on the measured release of air, the forward motion begins.

Stevie slides in and rams me. Full on until the attachment to his body is inside the bubble of mine. I feel his tip touching my cervix. Perfectly. His balls slap my clit. Our momentum carries my face forward into Rebecca's dripping fun fur. Her engorged clitoris into my mouth, my nose into the deep drenched depths of her gash. Our momentum drives her body into the bench. Her head surges forward. Presenting Master with the opportunity to wait for the critical instant to thrust into her throat which sends her back into my face so I push back and Stevie begins to gather for the next thrust. Again. Cock to cunt to clit to mouth to cock to mouth to clit to cunt to cock. Again. Cockncuntnfuknsukanmmmmm

We pick up speed. Fuckansuckandcockanclitandlickanummmm.

We an organic internal combustion engine about to explode. FuckansuckanlicknmnmmmandfuknsuknlicknmmnmmnmfuknsuknsuknfuknfuknfuknFUKFUKFUK!

Then, as the Beatles told us to, we all came together.

So that was a pretty good sex session. Stevie got back on the floor before anyone noticed. I teased Mistress Rebecca while she was still drowning in endorphins. I petted her brown star and told her next time I would use the strap-on on her and she took it good-naturedly so maybe she's okay after all. There was going to be a lot of clean-up later, but I didn't mind. After a few minutes Mistress Rebecca wanted out and Master laughed at her so I did too.

" Suppose I just kept you in here for a few days like a fun new pet? Feed you food and cock and let Stevie clean up the other end?" But then he loosened her restraints and we all had a good laugh. Well, Rebecca's laugh had a little bit of snarl in it.

"I will tell you truly, that was the best orgasm I've had in weeks. I needed the release tonight and thank you. What a bunch of beasts.

I hope there is a next time and if there is we will explore the strap-on the option, but I want the three of you to remember when we we are outside of this room I am in charge. You will do as you're told is everyone clear on that?"

It was certainly clear to Stevie. I glanced at master saw his eyes flick so it was clear to me.

"We have an understanding."

We all went back to the couch and I stood on my spot while they had another glass of wine and some cheese and crackers. I stood facing away from them so they could admire the rosy glow of my bottom. Then it was time for them to go.

As they walked through the door, Mistress Rebecca called out, "don't forget about Saturday! We have a deal!"

So that was Thursday.