All Comments on 'Slave Lunas Ch. 08-10'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Its good to see justice done to that abuses asshole alpha and beta. Catherine at least has another pack as allies, and allies that will fight to the death for her. But her pack is still short on warriors and betas. But this alpha of the Bighorn Pack sounds like he is another Kendrick just not as strong. Maybe Catherine should challenge him to fill out her ranks. Luna knows she is going to need some warriors and betas soon enough.

As Nancy, damn that is a hell of a mind trip she is going through. Alpha Shea seems honorable and a good wolf I hope he can win her over.

LucindaPaigeLucindaPaigeover 6 years ago

Justice. It's strange to enjoy reading torture, but then, it was so wholeheartedly deserved. This may be one your most intriguing stories, at least for me. I am hooked and looking forward to seeing who her true mate is.

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

Well, Sheri and Tandy now have a strong pack. Nancy has her mate Shay. It's just a matter of time. So she'll be away to her new pack leaving just Catherine, Vivian and Mary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'M HOOKED

this is my first comment after following literotica anonymously for long. Really enjoy this revenge type of story with a strong female lead! I hope the male lead will appear soon. so far my possible-mate radar hasn't picked up anything yet! best wishes amd quick update (pretty please? Hehe). You are such a genius!! x

RheamistressRheamistressover 6 years ago

Grinning from ear to ear... Loved the story. :)

OddBall68OddBall68over 6 years ago

I wonder if the warrior that found his mate there as well will stay? While Shay and his men stay it would be a help if they taught everyone as much as possible. He could even arrange a rotating loan of a few warriors to teach as well as possibly finding mates which could give her more warriors. Sheri and Tandy might be able to as well.

Hopefully it's only a couple more days for another chapter.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

You put so much feeling in your stories , so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES