Slave Market: Fresh Findings

Story Info
A mistress goes shopping for new slaves...
3.9k words
4.59
27.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially. These stories have been public for some time, but I am slowly uploading my back catalogue of stories currently.

*****

Slave Market

Fresh Findings

"Nnngh..." The chestnut equine moaned lustfully, twisting her fingers into the long, auburn hair of a red squirrel that had his muzzle buried between her thighs. "Deeper... Work it deeper... Make me cum."

The squirrel shivered and licked diligently, the tip of his pink tongue flicking over the nub of sensitive nerves tucked within the mare's folds. Amethyst snorted loudly and bucked her hips up from the plush, deep purple chair, which had unfortunately become soaked with her juices in the course of her testing one of the slaves for sale. The attendant would see to that wet patch, however, and it was none of her concern. The squirrel was decent with his tongue but that skill alone didn't make the cut for her: she was seeking the best of the best at the slave market.

Frowning, Amethyst pushed the squirrel's head away and stood up, flicking her red mane back over her shoulder; it had clung damply to her neck. Tugging her fitted jeans back on (her black underwear had merely been pushed to the side for the session), she patted the slave and motioned for the badger attendant to take him away from the private room. She always insisted on a private room - white walled with a cream carpet and an array of BDSM implements spaced around the walls - to test the merchandise on sale. Although she did not make a purchase every time she visited the market, which was a bi-monthly, she was on the lookout for something, or someone, special.

"Is there another that may be brought in, miss?" The attendant asked politely, returning to his position by the door of the room. "A canine, perhaps? We had a fine selection in last week."

Musing, Amethyst fussed over her hair, tucking stray strands back behind her pricked ears. Canines were a dime a dozen at the market as many temperaments suited the life of a slave under contract. No, she was looking for something different.

"Yes, there was a skewbald equine I noticed earlier..." Amethyst said at last, leafing through a small, yellow booklet that listed every slave for sale at the event. "Ah. Number sixty-four. Is he available for demonstration?"

"I shall check for you, Miss," the badger answered smoothly, though he paused. "Are you...confident that you would like to bring in number sixty-four?"

"Why would I not be confident?" Amethyst raised an eyebrow. "Is there some information you have that was not displayed on his card?"

"Well..." The badger coughed lightly into his paw. "He has given us some trouble. It does not seem that he is taking well to slavery, but he is determined to not break his contract and wishes to continue as a slave."

Amethyst considered this, rubbing the back of her neck thoughtfully. It was uncommon for a slave that had consensually applied for a slavery contract - training too, if they were new to the lifestyle - to discover difficulty in applying themselves. It was, after all, a very personal and vocational decision.

"Has he been owned before?" She asked. "His stat card had a blank section." The badger shook his head.

"No, he has undergone level one training only," he said. "He will begin level two next week if he is not purchased at this sale."

"Hm," Amethyst sighed thougthfully and ran her fingers through her forelock, drawing out the clustered knots. Damn frizzy hair... "Bring him in, but bring him in one of those transport cages. Standing, please."

"As you wish, Miss Scale."

The attendant disappeared and Amethyst took the opportunity to investigate the room further; the market owners often added new tools and bondage devices to the basic stock so there was often some new item to discover. She suspected that it was a hobby of theirs. Lifting a mauve riding crop with a triangular flap of leather at the tip, she smacked it curiously against her palm, rubbing away the sting. It was unusual for an equine, but riding crops had always held a sense of intrigue and eroticism for her. It was the perfect tool to use on the stallion, if so needed.

Something squeaked and there was a muffled groan from beyond the door. Amethyst seated herself on the rounded arm of the comfortable chair to wait out the imminent entrance of her choice, one hoof jigging impatiently in midair as she crossed her legs. The badger returned wheeling a tall cage, the wheels of which required oiling, with the stallion in question, breathing heavily from the physical exertion required to move a full sized equine. Unexpectedly, a lithe swallow followed obediently at the badger's heels, a simple, brown leather harness and cuffs holding his feathered wing-arms to his sides. The badger huffed and straightened up with some difficulty, age telling in the tired ache of his body.

"Here is number sixty-four, as requested, Miss," he said plainly, tapping the side of the cage. The brown and white stallion stared straight ahead and made no motion that suggested that he was aware of his surroundings at all. Amethyst cocked her head and looked at the swallow pointedly.

"Ah, yes, this one," the badger chuckled, his tone warming. "I took the liberty of bringing in an unlisted slave," he continued with evident pleasure, gesturing to the kneeling swallow. "He's very new but a good, quick learner that is keen to please. He may have some skills that you are looking for. He also has no bad habits that would require unlearning."

"I appreciate your forethought," Amethyst said politely. "Please leave us for a half-hour. I will come to retrieve you or another free attendant if I require further assistance before the half-hour is up."

The badger nodded his approval and, with a final, cautious glance in the caged horse's general direction, left the room. Amethyst wasted no time in approaching the stallion, the purple crop held loosely in her left paw. Passing the end of it through the bars, she placed the flap under his chin and lifted his head up - met with no resistance - noting that he was not wearing a collar. His skewbald body was finer than most equines at the market, or straight equines at least, but held some nice definition. The most notable feature of the nondescript horse was the pair of grapefruit sized balls hanging between his thighs and the notably plump sheath above, a mottled grey and pink cock tip peeking out. Larger sizes generally went with larger horses, but the five foot six equine had been blessed with some formidable equipment.

"I won't do what you tell me," the horse spoke up, white ears flattened defiantly.

"And why's that?" Amethyst questioned conversationally. "Why will you not obey a mistress or potential mistress after signing a contract to be sold as a slave?"

"It wasn't what I expected," he muttered, trying to turn his muzzle away but only succeeding in bumping his nose against the narrow bars of the cage. He flicked his tail distastefully, the mixed colour strands falling in a sleek waterfall over his toned rump.

"Ah, another seeking to indulge himself in male fantasy." The mare sighed and shook her head.

"I'm not!" He snapped, teeth clicking together angrily. "No, I am not indulging myself. I want to serve as a slave for the duration of my contract."

"Then what does not 'please' you about this contract?" Amethyst probed, noting how quiet the swallow remained throughout the discussion. The horse took his turn to sigh, shoulder hunching.

"I don't like to be ignored," he said, meeting her eyes with his mismatched blue and brown pair for the first time. "The trainers here will instruct you to do something and leave you to it. If you complete it swiftly, they don't care. 'Kneel in the corner until we want you again.' It's a nightmare. I hate it. Everything's always the same and nothing ever changes. Why ignore me? Am I not to be useful or to be used? To do something?"

Ah, Amethyst thought. So that is the problem. It was a common issue with those who took on slaves under contract; there were not always enough tasks to keep a household of slaves interested and stimulated. Few owners thought a purchase through beforehand and left their slaves bored, it was so simple. Many believed that if they treated a slave 'right' and within the bounds of the contract, there was never a problem at all. Not many at all understood that the correct treatment differed from slave to slave and Amethyst suspected that the trainers had altered their techniques in a misguided attempt to prepare slaves for such a lifestyle of mild boredom interspaced with frantic activity. 'Slaves must not do anything unless instructed to. Slaves must sit and wait their owner's pleasure.' She had heard it many times from other owners in the circuit.

And it was a load of bollocks.

"You want to use your initiative," Amethyst confirmed, flicking the whip lightly against her thigh; the swallow's beady eyes followed its hypnotic motion.

"Yes, yes, I do," the skewbald sighed, slumping against the back of the cage. "But it seems that no one else wants that."

Some want that.

"Well, if you're willing, I'll make you a deal," the mare smiled reassuringly. "First, what is your name?"

"David," the horse said slowly, tail swishing and catching against the cage. "What kind of a deal?"

"In a moment, I promise. And you?" Amethyst queried of the swallow, who parted his beak at being so addressed. "What is your name, honey?"

"Michael, Mistress," he answered quietly, spreading his knees further apart while remaining kneeling. His balls were held internally but there was a noticeable slit in his feathers where the tip of his tapered member threatened to protrude. The poor bird was exercising every ounce of self-control he had.

"Excellent," she murmured, petting Michael's head. He leaned into her gentle touch as her slender fingers caressed his feathers. "Now..."

She paused to look over Michael's bondage and, with a skilled sequence of motions, unfastened his wings from his sides, allowing his 'paws' to move freely. Paws or talons? She mused. His fingers were dark, delicate and tipped with tiny talons, so she supposed talons, although birds all had their different ways of referring to what their fingers were attached to.

"Undress me," Amethyst instructed him in a low, warm tone, murring as the swallow swept fluidly to his feet. He had the grace of a ballet dancer.

Michael, though 'new', had an eagerness about him that complemented his subservience. The swallow gently lifted Amethyst's casual shirt - what was the point in dressing up if you were only going to take your clothes off again very shortly? - over her head and toned arms, folding it on the chair without a single sullying crease. The clasp of her black, Tina Winters bra was not a problem and the little swallow fought down a blush as her small breasts spread out unconstrained, dark nipples perked to attention. The tight, 'skinny' jeans proved a slight challenge but he succeeded in shimmying them down her athletic legs after only a couple of failed tugs. Amethyst smiled as his beak parted and he slid her matching, lace underwear down her legs, patiently waiting for her to step out of them. Leaving her chestnut coat nude bar the rectangular, dark onyx pendant that hung belong her collar bone on a curbed, silver chain, Michael awaited his next order from his temporary mistress. During the course of his undressing, his fingers were deft and his talons never once scraped her coat.

Impressive...

"Good boy," Amethyst murmured, her eyes tracing his red chin and the patch of crimson behind his eyes, typical swallow markings. His tail made a beautiful 'V' shape and, as he returned to his knees, even the harsh overhead light glanced delightfully off his blue-hued feathers. "Now...it seems that I have another to deal with."

The horse, David, huffed and turned his head proudly away, the curve of his cheek bone defying the mare to do her worst. Her gaze softened; he had had not had the best experience as a slave under contract. Perhaps Michael was too inexperienced to be so swayed and the pair would complement each other? Time would tell. The cage shuddered as David leaned against the back, his cock standing up from its sheath in testament to equine endowments. Amethyst licked her lips; he was as well hung as a Shire, despite his fine features.

"Ah, I see that got your attention then," she teased, wagging her finger as if she had caught David doing something that he shouldn't have. His member bobbed in turn and his eyes darkened perceptibly. Though it was difficult to move 'away' within his bondage, he half-turned his hips away from Amethyst, but the motion only succeeded in drawing additional attention to his length, bobbing mockingly. Michael watched the interaction avidly, tension palatable in the crackling air.

"Do not turn away," Amethyst's eyes narrowed, demanding compliance. "Put your hips against the front of the cage."

He released a held lungful of air and obediently, if reluctantly, did as he was told, which Amethyst deemed a good sign. She could see why the badger and others branded him a difficult case, even if she thought it no fault of the horse now that she had opportunity to examine his behaviour. Pressing his hips to the cage, David's cock was forced between the bars - thankfully with ample space between - and lifted up for inspection.

"Aren't you going to let me out?" David muttered, ears flat against his skull, though she doubted it was from aggression; she suspected concealed embarrassment.

"I rather like you like this," Amethyst murred wickedly, taking up the mauve riding crop again and tracing the tip along the engorged phallus. "It suits you. For a time, at least." He groaned and his member twitched.

"Please..."

"Please, what?" She flashed a smile. "You're going to have to do better than that, slave."

The horse shook his head from side to side and pressed his paws over his eyes, elbows tucked in as close to his body as possible. Huffing, the mare rested a paw on her hip and beckoned Michael forward, who shuffled closer on his knees, beak tilted up expectantly.

"Tend to my hooves," Amethyst nodded to Michael, whose white breast puffed up with pride.

Inhaling a small, sharp breath, the swallow dipped his head to ground level, slipping his narrow tongue out to moisten the mare's dark hooves. He rubbed the side of his feathered head against her hooves, buffing them into a shine and clacked his beak once against the side of her right hoof. Pausing only briefly, he rubbed his head and murmured an apology before returning to task, his careful tongue bathing her hooves in the very best sheen. Amethyst sighed gently as he worked over her hooves, noting his diligence and care in adoring every shiny spot. But she had to do one thing with the stallion...one thing.

"Fuck me," she ordered bluntly. The stallion stared. Michael half-glanced up and then remembered himself.

"W-what?" He stuttered after a long moment, eyes wide. "You want me to what?"

"You heard me. Fuck me," Amethyst repeated. "Or aren't you horse enough? There's more to being a slave than getting your arse beaten or yourself ignored. Show me what you've got, if you want to prove yourself, that is."

"How?" He swallowed, licking his lips anxiously. The wide, fleshy appendage slid between his soft, rubbery lips several times and his ears twitched restlessly as the mare considered.

Smiling, Amethyst ran her paw over the swallow's head and stepped in front of the cage, bending down until the fat, stallion pole slid between her rump cheeks. She shivered, briefly checking that the cage wheels were locked in place, and hiked her tail to show off her flushed sex, clit engorged from earlier attentions. Slack-jawed, David leaned forward as far as he could, a soft grunt betraying his desire. The stallion made as if to reach forward to touch the mare, his temporary mistress, but the look she shot in return made him think twice and withdraw his paw.

"Yell if the cage is going to topple," she snorted, the hint of a joke colouring her expression. "And do not even think of cumming before me."

Knowing that it would be a challenge to hold himself back, David nodded slowly but the mare was already repositioning herself. Helpfully, the swallow took the mottled dick in his small paws and directed it so that the mushroom-shaped head, flat, nudged into Amethyst's willing sex. Biting back a passionate groan, Amethyst stepped carefully backwards, easing inch after fat inch of cock-meat into her tight, flexing passage, giving her body time to adjust. With his member trapped between the bars and the mare's cunny, David could do nothing more than stand and suppress a whinny, head rolling back without conscious will. It had been so long...

Bucking his hips within the narrow confines of the cage, the skewbald stallion groaned as his balls bumped gently against his bondage. Though he could not thrust as he wished to, it was an exquisite sensation to feel a fellow fur's cunny wrapped around his dick. But he had to hold back, he had to... He squeezed his eyes tightly shut and bared his teeth like a feral, testing mental restraint. Amethyst hissed between her teeth and rocked back and forth on his cock, the head touching her cervix every time as her pert rear flattened against the bars.

"Slave," Amethyst gasped quietly, seeking Michael's attention. "Lick my clit."

Diving between her legs, the swallow held on to Amethyst's thighs and rubbed his beak against her clit, the thick cock rearing in front of his eyes. He chirped quietly and wriggled his hips, trying to hide his own arousal, but that was not always such an easy task for males. Half-closing his eyes in mimicry of David, his tongue darted out and massaged the mare's large clit, swollen with blood and arousal. His head and body swayed forwards and backwards with Amethyst's movements and he licked more fervently, spurred on by a loud, appreciative moan and jerk of her hips. Every so often, as he licked, his small tongue grazed the horse's much larger shaft.

Amethyst snorted heavily and thrust her rump back with enough force to make the cage shudder, caught between a cock and a tongue. It was a divine pleasure. The stallion gripped the bars of the cage so tightly that the blood drained from his knuckles, although she knew with a flush of heated delight that the blood was being put to use in 'other' areas. The male behind her snorted and huffed. When she stilled, teasing and testing his control, David bucked his hips within the cage, driving his fierce cock back into her sex with a lewd squelch of pre cum and femfur juices. Realising his kind of 'freedom', his eyes shot open and he drove into the mare again and again in a rapid series of short, sharp thrusts, lips parted in a drawn out moan.

Catching her breath, the mare's legs trembled and she supported her body on the cage, letting it take some of her weight as the jackhammer thrusts induced a delicious weakness in her legs. Michael lashed her clit with tongue and now fingers also, catching the leaking fluids from her stretched folds and spreading them luxuriously across her clit for slick lubrication. Every drop that he gathered was lapped up as quickly and Amethyst's tail flagged higher, cunny clenching and rippling around the stallion's pounding length.

There was a fire building in the mare that could not be contained and she whinnied loudly, grinding her rump as far back as possible as if by will alone she could sink more cock into her cunny. The stallion gritted his teeth together, slamming his hips against the restraining cage, and she vaguely wished that she had released him to really see how much power was in that body of his. Her mouth was dry and Amethyst gave a shrill cry as her sex rippled in spasms, pleasure rocketing through her body and setting her extremities to tingle as she climaxed at last. Lapping tenderly at her clit, Michael happily scooped up the dripping juices that were squeezed out of her hot passage, swallowing them eagerly.

12