Slave Market: Fresh Findings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Triumphantly, the stallion screamed out his orgasm - he had been permitted to cum after his mistress, after all - and heaved himself against the cage, rocking it forward dangerously. He sighed and groaned as he emptied his huge balls into the mare's twitching sex, a sense of deep relief and satisfaction spreading through his body. Globules of horse seed oozed viscously around the base of his cock, where his body and the mare's body joined temporarily, which was lapped up by the swallow, but only following a permissive nod from Amethyst.

"Mmm..." Amethyst breathed, satisfaction making her body quiver. "That was...not bad... Not bad at all, slaves. Both of you. Both of you would do very well, I think."

Humming to herself, Amethyst eased her body off David's softening cock and straightened up with a soft moan. Cum spilled around her sex and thighs, but she waved off Michael with a small smile, instead brushing her mane to the side and combing her fingers through where tangles had formed. Michael looked down between his knees and blushed, feeling his bird's member pulse with need, but his mind rest satisfied. The males glanced to one another, uncomprehending of the information imparted by the secretive mare mistress. What did 'both of them' mean?

As if he had been listening at the door, the badger re-entered the room and took in the scene: one sated mare fixing her forelock, inner thighs coated with a creamy mixture; one swallow with off-white fluid splashed across his beak and an untended hard-on; one stallion trembling from exertion with a drooping, monster of a shaft. It was all in a day's work.

"Was everything to your liking, Miss?" The badger raised one eyebrow, lips twitching as if a smile threatened his composure.

The stallion slumped against the cage interior, limp cock drooling cum through the bars where it rested. His fingers curled around one metal bar and he panted heavily, nostrils flaring as he struggled to catch his breath. Michael poked his dark tongue comically from his beak and strived to lick the smear of feminine juices from his black beak, failing to work the appendage to his satisfaction. Suppressing a smile at his antics, Amethyst tapped her hoof upon the ground, the sound echoing through the small room and demanding attention.

"I'll take both of them," Amethyst said firmly, letting there be no doubt in the matter.

"Both of them?" The badger repeated incredulously.

"Yes, both," she snorted, flicking her tail so that it lashed through the air as if chasing away an annoyance. A smile flickered across her lips and she winked at Michael, who blushed beneath his feathers.

"I've found that something special. But they will require plenty of training!"

The pair of males gulped and hid identical, embarrassed but excited smiles. It was going to get better from here.

12