Slave Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was both a revelation and a breaking point. After that Stephen couldn't help himself. During his second marriage, and with each lover he took before and after that, at some point Stephen invariably started helping himself to his wife or girlfriend's lingerie and wearing items whenever he was alone. Usually Stephen did it when he was particularly stressed, for instance when the relationship was breaking up (as always seemed to happen sooner rather than later).

Stephen also started stealing his favorite items from the women for his own use, even buying his lovers lingerie as gifts with the intention of confiscating those very things for himself later. Before too long he'd acquired enough lingerie that it was getting difficult to hide by tucking it into the back of drawers, so he had the locked cabinet installed as a better place to conceal it. The amount of empty space he could now fill triggered an urge to get even more, so the next step was enlarging his collection by purchasing items "as gifts" for nonexistent girlfriends. These had the great the advantage of fitting him better, since he could buy in his size rather than that of an actual partner.

Stephen remained ashamed of his habit and therefore refrained from it as far as possible. But sometimes, like tonight, feelings of loneliness or frustration or desperation would overwhelm him and he'd resort to what he was doing right now. Choosing a set of lingerie, putting it on and modeling in it in front of his full-length mirrors, letting his cock grow harder until finally he was at a supreme pitch of arousal and need, then masturbating to a huge orgasm.

After he finished he felt both relief and, as usual, embarrassment. Stephen locked the lingerie away, vowing once again (as he had so many times before) that this would be the last time. Then he took a shower and put on his robe before he called for Tom to come and give the nightly massage. Stephen fell asleep quickly, falling into a strange dream in which he was wearing Sonia's panties while his father rubbed his back.

[]

Stephen felt much better the next morning, but work that day was just as depressing as before. He felt his desire to make a real effort at his job slipping away again, he decided that on the following day he would pay a visit to the counting room as this often cheered him up. The counting room was traditionally part of Stephen's demesne as CFO and he was supposed to tour it at least annually but always found the activities taking place there quite engrossing so he usually dropped by every month or so.

It was odd to think that when Stephen was a child this busy hive of industry - the counting of coins and bills, wrapping or bundling them in sets, tallying the totals, and packing them in locked chests of standardized sizes to be sent to Accounts Payable or Payroll or the bank the company did business with - wouldn't have existed. Back then almost all monetary transactions took place by means of computers communicating with each other. But of course that meant almost every transaction was also vulnerable to acts of online piracy and theft. During the massive economic breakdown that accompanied the DIP crisis this drain became intolerable, or intolerable to the people in charge in any case, so at the urging of the corporate sector the government totally reformed the monetary system by putting it on much stricter basis.

Electronic transactions of any kind became heavily monitored, expensive and rare. At the same time the old currency was revalued so that a newdollar could actually buy a reasonable amount of goods or services, something Stephen can recall was not the case when he was a boy. In fact, he can remember how a onecent (called a "penny" back then for some reason) was effectively worthless, people would hand them back if given them in change and even beggars would refuse to take them.

That was not the case now, of course. Every coin was worth a reasonable amount, and hard cash was what people needed to make purchases. Of course with so many non-execs being slaves, a lot of the population never got their hands on much cash at all. After all they strictly speaking didn't need it, their basic subsistence being provided by their employers. Personally Stephen was generous enough to make sure that his slaves got a small monthly stipend beyond their room and board, along with bonuses on their birthdays and the the major holidays. Enough money to buy themselves little luxuries, though of course these small gifts by themselves would never be enough for a slave to purchase their freedom no matter how long they saved.

Today though watching the activity in the counting house didn't keep Stephen interested for long. He felt vaguely dissatisfied as his chauffeur drove him home. There was something he needed, he could feel it. But he had no idea what that something was.

Stephen thought about contacting one of the women he'd dated in the past to see if she wanted to take a spontaneous trip somewhere with him, perhaps to Martha's Vineyard or one of the other sultry resort islands of the East Coast. But after brief consideration the idea doesn't appeal. Nor did the idea of having the car divert to one of the local bordellos for a few hours of professional service.

Stephen realized that he just wasn't excited at the thought of finding a woman to have sex with. It made him feel old and even more depressed.

[]

Stephen woke in the night. His bedside clock read just after two. He turned over and tried to go back to sleep, but he was too restless. After tossing and turning for twenty minutes he activated the intercom and told the night butler to send in Tom for another massage.

The masseur arrived ten minutes later, and twenty minutes after that Stephen was asleep once more, this time till the day butler paged the intercom to wake him.

[]

The early morning waking became a habit, as did Stephen's nightly summoning of Tom for a second massage in the wee hours. After a week of this Stephen noticed how tired Tom was looking as he arrived for the initial, bedtime massage. It made Stephen realize that his sleep disruption had become Tom's as well. Only it was worse for Tom, obviously, he had to dress, come to the master bedroom, do a massage, wait to make sure Stephen was asleep, then go back to his bed in the slave quarters and get what sleep he could before the morning servants got their predawn wake-up alarm. Since Stephen had never specified the masseur was a night servant, Tom was undoubtedly being woken up for the day at that point along with the rest.

Stephen immediately felt bad. When he started routinely having Tom give him a second massage he should have done something to ensure the masseur didn't suffer unduly because of it. Before Tom could start his work Stephen told him that tonight he shouldn't go back to the slave quarters after Stephen fell asleep. He would stay here in the master bedroom.

Tom's face remained neutral. "Do you wish me to stay awake, master?"

"No, no need for that," Stephen said. He looked at his huge bed. "I never use even half of this myself. You may use that side."

Tom gave him a long, measuring look. After a moment Stephen blushed, realizing that the masseur was wondering if Stephen wanted more from him than just a massage.

"It's just to make it more convenient," Stephen muttered. "So when I need another massage I won't have to wait for you to arrive."

"Of course, master," Tom said smoothly. After a moment Stephen looked away and laid down on the bed, motioning for Tom to begin the massage.

Stephen fell asleep quickly. In the morning he was slightly confused when the wake-up page chimed and he realized there was someone in bed with him. Then he remembered the decision he'd made the night before. Oddly, he hadn't needed the early-morning massage after all, he'd slept well for a change.

Tom remained asleep even after Stephen got out of bed, his craggy face slack as Stephen donned his robe. It was apparent the masseur really had needed the rest, so Stephen left him alone and went into the bathroom to shower.

When he returned Tom was gone and Stephen felt a vague disappointment, though he wasn't sure why.

[]

The new arrangement went unremarked by the rest of the staff, and indeed there wasn't really much of a change in the routine except that Stephen didn't have to bother the night butler (and whoever the night butler sent to the slave quarters to rouse Tom) every night. Tom still arrived dressed in his loincloth when Stephen called for him at bedtime, he still warmed his hands and bought the massage oil from the bathroom, he still rubbed Stephen down until his master found sleep. The only change was that once Tom was sure Stephen was out he slipped into bed on the other side. So if Stephen did wake in the night all he needed do was raise his voice and tell Tom to go to work, at which point Tom turned on the lamp and rose from the bed for the second massage. Tom didn't even have to go back into the bathroom at that point as his hands were already warm from the bed, and he left the massage oil on the bedside table.

But to Stephen the small change felt like a large difference. It was strange having another person in his bed again. When Stephen was married he and his first wife shared a bed for their first six months after which she'd moved into a separate bedroom. "So as not to disturb your sleep, dear," she'd said. Stephen's second wife on the other hand normally slept in a separate bedroom from the very start, the only time the two of them shared a bed was for sex.

Often Stephen found himself waking because of some small movement or little sound Tom made in his slumber. But unlike the times Stephen woke because of his own internal anxieties, these episodes never brought him to full alertness but to a drowsy, half-numb sort of awareness. Almost every time it happened the sound of Tom's slow, regular breathing from the other side of the bed was enough to send Stephen back to his own dreams. In fact, there were some nights when Stephen would wake in this way, go back to sleep on his own, and then not wake again until morning, all without any effort from Tom beyond just being there in the bed next to Stephen.

Stephen found the realization this was happening puzzling and a little disturbing. But in the end wasn't that what Stephen had wanted Tom for? He'd gotten a masseuse to help him sleep better, so what difference did it make how that goal was accomplished?

[]

A few weeks after the new sleeping arrangements were instituted Stephen began feeling the need to open his cabinet of secrets. As was often the case with these urges he tried ignoring them, but (like always) his attempt at restraint only made the thoughts prey on him more. So after a few days Stephen finally went up to his bedroom after dinner, opened the drawer and rummaged through his prizes till he found the lingerie set that most excited him at the moment. It was only after he put the garments on that he realized the outfit he'd chosen was the white corset, garter belt and stocking set that his second wife wore on their wedding night, a set which Stephen had spirited out of her closet as soon as the honeymoon was over.

He masturbated to orgasm, changed out of the lingerie back into his robe, and summoned Tom. Even though Stephen had sated his base desires earlier, that night he couldn't help but experience Tom's ministrations as erotic. He suddenly recalled the one girlfriend he'd had who enjoyed giving and receiving massages as part of foreplay, a memory Stephen realized he'd suppressed from his conscious mind as soon as he started thinking about buying a masseur.

Stephen developed his second erection of the night, though luckily he was face down on the bed when it happened. Feeling ashamed Stephen told Tom he'd had enough, which puzzled the masseur as in the past he'd invariably continued till Stephen drifted off to sleep.

"Have I done something wrong, master?" Tom asked.

"No, no. I'm just... I've just had enough for right now," Stephen said sheepishly. "Go to bed, Tom. I'll tell you if I want more."

Tom seemed skeptical, but given the direct instruction he slipped under the covers. Stephen noticed for the first time that Tom wore his loincloth to bed.

After Tom started breathing regularly Stephen went into the bathroom to piss. His erection was already starting to diminish and this act finished it off. Stephen walked back to the bedroom and stared at the dark mass which was Tom's long body for a moment before he got back in bed.

[]

Over the nights that followed Stephen found himself waking in the darkness and turning to look over at the man in bed with him. Stephen was a side sleeper, but Tom mostly slept on his back, hands at his sides and legs sprawled. On occasion he turned to one side or the other, but usually that didn't last long before he went flat on his back again. Tom didn't snore, but he did sometimes smack his lips in a funny little way even though as far as Stephen could tell he was fast asleep.

Tom got erections in his sleep, too. The bulge was quite obvious once Stephen looked for it. Of course Tom was only twenty, it was undoubtedly normal for a man his age to have that happen. Though it also made Stephen wonder about the masseur's sex life. Did he have a girlfriend among the household staff? Did he use his monthly stipend to visit one of the cheaper brothels that catered to slaves? Or did he just find a private spot for long enough to relieve the pressure with his own hand?

Sometimes after Stephen stared at Tom for a while he would go back to sleep on his own. Other times Stephen woke Tom so that the younger man could turn on the lamp and give Stephen a massage.

[]

Another week passed and Stephen began to feel the urge to dress up again. It bothered him that it was happening so often recently. During the past few years he'd assumed his sex drive was starting to fade. Certainly his desire to chase after women had diminished, and over the same period Stephen had been resorting to his cabinet of secrets less often. But now it appeared he'd been wrong in thinking he was getting too old to have such desires.

Once again Stephen resisted the urge, but this time his restraint backfired in a bigger way than usual. A night came when he woke up in bed from a confused erotic dream, and his impulse... no, his need to put on lingerie, was too strong to ignore. Stephen wrestled with his desire to no avail. Images of opening the drawer and putting on one of his prizes filled his mind. He thought about waking Tom for a massage as an alternative, and immediately dismissed the idea as counterproductive at best. It might only make him more horny, not less.

After staring guiltily at his bed partner for a long time to make sure Tom remained asleep, Stephen quietly rose out of bed. The bedroom's ambient lighting gave just enough background illumination to allow Stephen to find his way to the bathroom, or in this case, to his closet. Stephen opened it, silently cursing the small sound this made. Then he pressed his thumb to the lock that opened his trove.

Stephen couldn't really see much in the drawer due to the limited light, only dim shapes and shadows. He picked out something to wear by feel, which turned out to be a pair of lacy boyshorts, Stephen slipped them on and immediately felt less anxious.

Stephen got his usual erection, but unfortunately it was too dark in the room for him to see himself in the mirror. He didn't want to turn on a lamp, the chance of Tom waking would be too great. After a short period of indecision Stephen closed the drawer and cabinet and crept to the bed. Tom was still fast asleep, so Stephen slipped in under the covers, careful not to disturb the servant.

The combination of the silk sheets and the lacy lingerie immediately aroused Stephen to the point of no return. Cautiously he started playing with himself through the panties, then when it was clear Tom wasn't waking Stephen slid the undergarment to one side to grasp his naked penis. All the while Stephen was acutely aware of the slumbering male mass just a few feet from him. He was so excited that it only took a few strokes before he exploded, stifling a gasp as the hot seed spurted from his dick. Immediately Stephen felt exhausted, and before he could stop he fell into deep sleep.

Stephen didn't wake again till the morning page chimed. Instantly he became aware that the room lights were slowly coming on and he was still wearing the boyshorts under the covers. Luckily Tom was still asleep and couldn't see the hot blush that scarlets Stephen's cheeks.

Stephen cleared his throat. "Tom?"

The servant came awake, blinked. "Yes, master?"

"I, um I think I'll stay in bed a bit longer today," Stephen stammered. "You can go."

Tom raised himself up on one elbow and looked at Stephen. Stephen found himself deeply aware of the warmth Tom's muscled body had imparted to the bed.

"Is there anything I can do for you before I go, master?"

Stephen swallowed. "No, not at the moment, Tom."

Tom threw off his side of the covers, rose and stretched as Stephen watched, then padded off out the bedroom door. Undoubtedly he was going to the slave quarters for his own morning toilet.

Stephen took off his own covers and found to his vast embarrassment that he'd left a sticky mess on the sheets as well as on the boyshorts he's wearing. He would wash the lingerie himself in the bathroom sink as usual, but the sheets were another matter entirely. The only consolation was that possibly the maid and the laundry servants will blame the crusty stains on a nocturnal emission from Tom.

[]

Stephen felt guilty and nervous for days about the risk he'd taken, putting on lingerie when someone else might find out. But of course feeling guilty also meant he was thinking about what he'd done, and as Stephen's guilt about the incident faded the memory of the excitement he'd felt at the time came to the fore. Stephen hadn't felt that extreme combination of terror and lust while dressing up for a long time. And despite his better judgement, he wanted to feel it again.

In the days that followed Stephen found himself suddenly coming alert at night, fully awake, his mind already focused on his cabinet and what it contained. Each time he savagely suppressed the desire he felt, telling himself not to be foolish.

A few times when this happened Stephen woke Tom for a massage, but as he'd feared on the night he'd actually dressed up this turned out to be dangerous. The rubbing of Stephen's skin brought on an erection, which he then had to conceal from Tom. Stephen ended up pretending to go to sleep just so Tom would stop, then he couldn't get to sleep in actuality because he was too wound up.

As a final attempt at dealing with the issue Stephen resorted to dressing up earlier in the evening and jerking off to try and satisfy his urges. But even when he did this he still ended up tossing and turning in bed afterward. In the end Stephen realized it was no use, that if he wanted any rest he was going to have to give in and let his desires take control.

The next night when Stephen woke he quietly listened to Tom's breathing, making sure he was deeply out, then left the bed and crept to the closet. Once there he opened the cabinet and dressed in lingerie, this time a blue babydoll from a former girlfriend. It had a crotch that unsnapped, which should make it easier to masturbate.

Stephen returned to his side and put one hand on the bed, ready to slip back in. Just then Tom grunted and rolled over to face him. Stephen froze, terrified. If Tom opened his eyes he'd see Stephen wearing the lingerie, but getting into bed now would only make it more likely he'd wake up! Stephen couldn't think of what to do so he stood there, his whole body shivering with suppressed tension.

123456...8