Slave Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part went on for a surprising amount of time. The male using Stephen's ass for his release apparently had a great deal of pent-up semen and wanted to deposit every drop of it inside Stephen. At the same time he was trying to milk out every bit of enjoyment from the act he could, by continuing to fuck Stephen at the same time his cock unleashed the huge load.

Finally it ended. The man groaned one more time as he pulled his cock out. Stephen felt his hole leaking, the stranger had pumped that much sperm inside him. It made him feel dirty and used.

More muttered conversation, and then a sound that is unmistakable from the days Stephen spends in the counting room: The clink of coins being exchanged. The man who'd anonymously violated Stephen spoke, and it was the only words of his that Stephen ever clearly heard: "Well worth the price."

The voices moved away. It didn't matter, Stephen was so caught up in self-recrimination that he wasn't paying attention to what the other two men were doing. Finally Tom returned.

"You're a bit of a mess," Tom observed.

He was behind Stephen, undoubtedly looking at the puddle of cum that had leaked from Stephen's stretched asshole. Stephen felt even worse than before.

"I don't feel like waiting for you to clean up, so here."

With that Tom's cock was placed at Stephen's lips. Without complaint Stephen took the penis into his mouth, laving with his tongue. Being tied flat to the table made the act awkward, after a while Tom freed Stephen's arms allowing him more flexibility and the use of his hands. Stephen tenderly caressed and sucked at Tom's manhood until his cream was coaxed out, then Stephen swallowed it down.

Tom untied Stephen's legs. Stephen was stiff and Tom had to help him stand and walk to the bathroom so Stephen could clean himself up. Once Tom confirmed Stephen was steady enough, though, he went to bed. Left to finish the job himself, by the time Stephen was finished and crawled into bed on his side Tom was deep asleep.

Not once during the whole night had Tom called Stephen his whore. Even though that is what he'd finally, truly made Stephen.

[]

Stephen knew in his heart that night wouldn't be the end, only the beginning..

A few nights later Tom chose a specific outfit for Stephen, then tied him up and brought out the blindfold. It was a different unknown male this time, someone with softer hands and a thinner cock, who wheezed as he fucked Stephen up the ass. But the mumbled conversation and the exchange of money for Stephen's favors was the same.

The same thing happened multiple times a week after that. Sometimes one night after another, sometimes separated by several evenings where the blindfold didn't come out and it was just Stephen and Tom alone. Each time it did happen it felt like a different man using Stephen. Stephen never saw any of them so he knew his partners only by the touch of hands that were rough-skinned or smooth, voices which were quiet or gruff, cocks which were thin or thick and short or long. Some of the men smelled clean, others musky, some sour as if they'd worked hard all day and rushed up to get at Stephen without bathing first.

The men were all different, but certain parts remained the same. Always the blindfold, always the low conversations so Stephen can't recognize the voice, always the clink of coin being paid for Stephen's services. Stephen was also always bound, but not in the same position each time. At first Stephen thought this was just haphazard, but one time he was in the chair with his wrists tied to the chair's arms and the visitor mumbled something that sounded like an objection, and Tom came and released Stephen's wrists, tying them together behind Stephen's back instead. This customer kept his big hands on Stephen's wrists as he rammed into Stephen's helpless butthole, trapping Stephen's arms and forcing them higher up his back, Stephen got the impression that for this customer the bindings weren't enough, he wanted to feel he was completely in control over Stephen.

That episode made Stephen realize Tom was catering to certain desires, not only in how Stephen was tied but also in how he was dressed. This was undoubtedly also why on certain nights Stephen was tied up in bed, either bent over with wrists fastened to ankles or spread-eagled face down with each limb attached to a corner. These customers want to fuck their master in his own bed.

Because by now Stephen had realized that it was his own servants who were fucking him, using him like a third-rate tart in one of the cheapest brothels. Stephen couldn't put a name to any of them, partly because he'd never really paid that much attention to his own household slaves. They had always been just background to Stephen's life, the people who did all the mundane work that, if Stephen had ever bothered to think about it, was necessary to his existence. But before now Stephen never did think about it.

Now of course it wasn't that Stephen didn't notice the servants, it was that he didn't dare notice them. During the day Stephen kept his head down and averted his gaze whenever a male servant was around, interacting with them as little as possible. Otherwise he would constantly be wondering which of them knew him intimately, which of them had shoved a stiff cock into Stephen's effeminate ass and spilled his seed there, permanently marking Stephen as a slut and a whore.

At night some of the slaves were scornful, or muttered gloats about how they were degrading Stephen while they used him to satisfy their lust. Others were angry, Stephen could sense their rage from how they mauled his body and how their cocks rampaged inside him.

One night Tom sold one of the latter a special treat, the opportunity to use a belt on Stephen. Stephen was tied face-down on the bed wearing only a black lace bra and g-string when he discovered this, from hearing the slash of the leather belt through the air and the explosive pain as it landed across his back. Now Stephen knew why Tom had gagged him that night, it muffled the screams as the belt lands again and again, the punisher flailing at Stephen's helpless form in a frenzy of wrath, not caring where the blows land.

The whipping stopped and there was a shout and sound of a brief struggle. Stephen heard Tom berating the unseen tormentor, who apparently had gone further than Tom had agreed in advance. A muttered angry exchange followed, Stephen got the impression that Tom would not give the other slave either the belt nor his money back. In the end the other slave climbed onto Stephen's back and rammed into his tail as hard as he could. He rode Stephen rough and fast, growling like an animal and cursing under his breath. It felt like he was more attempting to punish Stephen with his engorged cock than to get off. Though eventually the slave did that too, his growls growing hoarse and ragged, his pummeling organ throbbing and emptying its hot load into Stephen's rear channel.

"I won't let anyone convince me to let them do that again," Tom said afterward, but he was talking more to himself than to Stephen. It wasn't an apology to Stephen, more of a self-reminder that Tom needed to preserve the merchandise he was selling, the better to sell it again and again.

[]

Stephen was wearing white. A white lace basque, white stockings, white panties. Even a white ribbon Tom had tied in Stephen's hair, which was long enough nowadays to make a passable ponytail. Once Stephen was dressed Tom kept looking at him and grinning. Something about the preparation for tonight was a joke, but Stephen wasn't in on it and Tom wasn't telling.

When the customer arrived he was very indecisive. Tom had to encourage him to touch Stephen, and even then the touch was delicate, even hesitant. Tom eventually also instructed the other slave to pull down Stephen's panties and part his buttocks to expose the hole he would be using, and went on from there to describe each step of what the other slave was to do in graphic detail.

The hands on Stephen were thin-fingered and soft, almost a girl's hands. But girls don't have cocks and that is what got pressed against and into Stephen's ass-cunt. Stephen's newest user went slowly, carefully. When eventually he'd buried himself up to his balls Stephen could tell that the hips pressed against his bottom cheeks are almost as hairless as Stephen's own smooth-shaved flesh. The erection impaling Stephen however felt hard as iron.

The slave's initial thrusts were just as gentle, but as he continued he clearly got more excited and began to lose control. Soon he was riding Stephen wildly, recklessly, and it was good, the rigid manhood was driving Stephen's pleasure higher in a way only Tom's had before. Stephen moaned in passion, he wanted to ask the man fucking him to touch Stephen's dick, to make Stephen cum as he released inside Stephen. But Tom still forbade Stephen from saying anything to the customers so Stephen couldn't tell him, all he could do was rock and push his bottom back at his latest lover as best he could, hoping that doing this would provide enough stimulation to allow Stephen to climax from being fucked.

The slave screwing Stephen groaned and spurted, just a fraction too soon for Stephen to reach his own ending. Stephen's next moan is one of frustrated disappointment but the slave using him surely didn't notice, he's lost in his own pleasure. It was a massive load, spurt after spurt of virile seed hotly filling Stephen to the brim, one of the largest doses of sperm he's ever had injected inside him.

The slave gave out a tired, contented sigh and slowly pulled out, tenderly caressing Stephen's rump as he did. When he paid Tom he thanked him as well, and Stephen definitely heard the words, "my first time."

There's a young scullion just out of slave school who recently joined the household. And one of Stephen's chambermaids has a son in his last year of school, who Stephen allowed to live in the house with her instead of having him sent him to a boarding barracks.

Stephen wondered which of the boys had just used his master's ass to lose his virginity.

[]

Stephen has had, by his own estimate, twenty-seven separate cocks in his ass-pussy by now. He's been fucked considerably more times than that, but he also knows that certain customers have come back more than once. It was hard without seeing faces to be absolutely certain if a man had fucked Stephen before or not, so his count might be off by a few. But Stephen was relatively confident there have been at least twenty-six different men who've used him aside from Tom.

Stephen had also taken several in his mouth, now that Tom was convinced that his whore was so well-trained that biting wasn't likely. Tom didn't sell that part of Stephen very often however. Stephen liked to think this was because Tom wanted to retain something for himself alone, some part of Stephen he didn't share with every other slave in the household. One thing Stephen did know was that Tom was fucking Stephen's ass less nowadays, even on nights when he wasn't renting it out. Truthfully Stephen had to confess to himself that Tom seemed to be losing interest in Stephen sexually. He still made love to Stephen on occasion, but recently Stephen got far more cock from the customers than from Tom.

Tom's implicit rejection depressed Stephen terribly. Stephen had tried to give Tom everything he wanted, everything Stephen could, but it wasn't enough. The fact of the matter was that Tom's natural inclinations were focused on women, and while he'd made Stephen as effeminate as possible to try and overcome that, Stephen couldn't become a real woman for him.

Stephen was a failure, there was no way around it.

[]

Despite Stephen's dejection and low spirits, he never imagined it ending. Stephen knew that he couldn't give up on trying to please Tom. And where could Tom go?

Then one day while at work Stephen got a call from the police, about Tom, though of course they gave Tom's s full name and number. It seemed that Tom had used Stephen's access to Overnet (he'd had Stephen turn over the password long ago) to buy a plane ticket overseas. Tom arrived at the airport with a fake passport identifying him as an exec and thus entitled to fly out of the country, one he'd undoubtedly purchased on the black market (using the funds he'd earned whoring Stephen out, though Stephen didn't mention that part to the police) and dressed in one of Stephen's suits.

But Tom made the mistake of trying to fly directly to a country that considered America's indenture laws slavery and would not extradite escaped slaves, which automatically triggered extra scrutiny. That and the fact Stephen's tailored suit didn't really fit Tom meant his fraud was discovered. Instead of surrendering to the TSA he tried to flee.

They shot Tom dead.

[]

It was very quiet at home.

Stephen spoke very little because he felt uncomfortable and ashamed. He didn't know which of the staff knew about what Tom had been up to all those nights in the master bedroom. Given the way slaves gossip it was probably most or all of them. He also didn't know which of the male servants had bought what Tom had been selling. It couldn't be all of them, there were too many men among his slaves for that. But it was at least half of them.

On the other side Tom was dead and everyone on the staff knew his fate (the government was always eager to publicize failed escape attempts by slaves). The servants didn't know what Stephen would do at this point. What they did know was that whatever hold Tom had over their master was gone. Most of them must have been afraid that Stephen would seek retribution on anyone who'd participated, maybe on everyone who knew. So none of the servants particularly wanted to do anything that might annoy Stephen, or even remind him they existed.

It was a rather fraught environment for a long time, everyone tip-toeing around the matter as best they could.

[]

Three months later.

The household now felt less tense, perhaps almost back to normal. The personal disconnection and shakiness Stephen experienced upon Tom's demise had mostly gone away. He'd stopped shaving his body, but he'd kept the longer hair. His peers said it looked good on him.

As for his insomnia, Stephen was now taking Sombranel, the drug Dimitri had recommended that one time in the club. It made Stephen sleep like a baby.

But deep down Stephen knew things weren't right, that something was missing. A void in his life that he couldn't pin down. After thinking about it a long time Stephen realized that it was the same void he'd felt before he met Tom. It had come back now that Tom was gone.

That night Stephen sat down, entered his password to Overrnet, and started looking at the indenture hiring listings for personal masseurs.

THE END

1...345678