Slave Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beating finally ended. Stephen was sniveling, his nose running and eyes teary as Tom moved back into sight. Stephen expected Tom to again demand that he take Tom's dirty cock in his mouth and he brokenly prepared to surrender to this new degradation. Instead Tom untied Stephen's left wrist.

"I'm going to bed," Tom said coldly. And walked away.

For a long moment Stephen was too stunned to understand. Once it sank in that Tom was not going to continue to use him, Stephen had to struggle to release himself from the rest of his bonds (made harder by the fact he's right-handed). When eventually Stephen was standing wobbly-legged beside the chair, Tom had already used the bathroom and was now in bed with the covers pulled over him.

Still confused, Stephen went into the bathroom to void and, when he saw himself in the mirror, touch up his lipstick. Going back into the bedroom he saw that Tom's eyes were closed and he showed every sign of being asleep.

"Master?" Stephen said softly, evoking no response. He crawled into bed and lay on his side, gazing at Tom. "Master?"

Tom didn't move, his slow breathing didn't even change. Stephen wondered if he was really asleep or just pretending. He nibbled at his lower lip, then hesitantly reach out and touched Tom's shoulder. "Master?"

Tom sighed heavily, and without opening his eyes turned his back on Stephen.

Stephen felt like crying. He didn't know when or how he finally got to sleep that night. For a long time he just lay there feeling miserable and useless, wishing he'd submitted to Tom as soon as he'd told Stephen to open his mouth. Wondering why he'd thought he could get away with thwarting Tom's will.

Tom had shown Stephen his place long ago, back when Stephen first gave in and willingly became Tom's whore. And over time Stephen had learned how gratifying it was to offer himself up to a real man like Tom, how Stephen's own greatest pleasure came from giving his body for Tom's use. Whatever had made Stephen think he was good for anything else than to be a docile cum-dump?

Stephen dragged himself through the following day. The moment the lamp was out that evening he immediately apologized. "I'm sorry, master. I was a stupid little bitch last night. From now on I'll do anything you want."

Tom shrugged. "You may say that but it's just words."

Stephen fell onto his knees in front of Tom. "No, master! I promise, I'll do anything at all, and I won't protest. Anything, I swear!"

Tom looked down at where Stephen knelt. He smiled, but only with his mouth. "Anything? All right, we'll see."

[]

A few nights later Tom had Stephen wearing one of his sluttiest outfits, a red and black ribbed merry-widow corset with garters holding up red mesh stockings, along with a tiny red g-string. The ensemble was meant to look like something a prostitute in a fictional 19th century brothel would wear. To accompany this look he'd helped Stephen with his makeup tonight, painting Stephen's face in an exaggeratedly whorish fashion.

After getting him ready Tom had tied Stephen to a chair in a position similar to the one from before but this time with Stephen's hands bound behind his back so that he can't use them to support his upper body. This meant Stephen had to rest some of his weight on his neck where it touched the low back of the chair.

Tom held another of Stephen's neckties stretched between his hands. Stephen wondered what this one was for and was surprised when he wrapped it around Stephen's head at eye-level then knotted it at the back of Stephen's head to hold it in place.

"What can you see?"

Tom's voice came from Stephen's left. Stephen craned his head in that direction as much as he could, which wasn't far with the belt collaring his neck. There was a little light from the edges of the makeshift blindfold, otherwise he couldn't see anything. "Nothing, master."

Stephen heard footsteps moving away. Now Stephen was even more curious and nervous about what was going to happen. After a little bit the light trickling into the blindfold got brighter, a lot brighter. He realized Tom had turned the lights in the room all the way on. It was such a change in routine that Stephen's heart started beating fast.

"You can't see the room. For you the lamp is still out," Tom said.

"But..." Stephen began, before Tom interruped..

"Listen to me. For you the lamp is still out. So I'm still the master, and you're still the whore."

"Yes, master," Stephen said. He didn't understand what Tom was after, but after his recent failure he was not about to do anything to disappoint Tom.

The footsteps move closer, and involuntarily Stephen cringed a bit.

"I think we'd better make sure you don't change your mind. Open wide, whore."

Stephen obeyed, assuming Tom would insert his cock. Instead he stuffed something else entirely into Stephen's mouth. From the feel of it on his tongue Stephen assumed it's a pair of panties. Stephen made a muffled questioning sound, but Tom was already using another of Stephen's neckties to tie the gag in place.

Stephen heard Tom's soft footsteps moving away again. Being unable to see seemed to have made Stephen's hearing more acute. Stephen trembled slightly, imagining different things Tom might be preparing to do to his helpless body.

After a short time there was the sound of footsteps coming back, along with a very soft voice speaking, but not to Stephen. Was Tom talking to himself? There was more movement, Tom was walking toward him... no, around him. Walking a circle around Stephen but not close enough to brush against him, with very light footsteps.

There's a pause when the footsteps are directly in front of Stephen, a sound like an intake of breath. Then movement again, the same oddly light footsteps continuing the circle till they were coming from behind. Stephen heard the closet door open, which was very odd since the closet was off to Stephen's right. How did Tom get over there so quickly, and without Stephen hearing him move? More footsteps, heavier ones, coming from that direction. A pause.

A rapid swishing sound. Stephen gave out a high-pitched yelp past the gag as a belt struck his bottom, hard. But despite the shock and the sound he made, Stephen was sure he also heard a gasp, one that was coming from behind Stephen... but the belt was obviously swung from his right!

Tom proceeded to whip Stephen with the belt, not as hard as the last time he did but it was still painful enough to draw stifled groans and whimpers past the wadded-up panties. Even over the noise Stephen was making he became more sure than ever that someone was breathing heavily behind him, and that it couldn't be Tom!

Tom stopped the whipping and stepped up close beside Stephen. He was standing on Stephen's right side, running his hands over Stephen's heated rump, mauling and patting the cheeks, sometimes giving them sharp little slaps to make them bounce. Tom reached down and freed Stephen's penis from the g-string, pulling so that it and Stephen's hairless balls dangled free. Then both Tom's hands split Stephen's buttocks wide as though he was showing off the hidden orifice he was about to once again make his own.

Tom went back to caressing Stephen's backside, more softly now, soothing away the remaining pain of the whipping he'd given Stephen. Even though Stephen was still frightened that someone else was in the room watching he can't help getting aroused. Tom's expert touch made Stephen's penis began to swell and lengthen. Tom nudged Stephen's thighs and Stephen automatically spread them wider.

Tom's hands left Stephen's flesh for a moment and when they returned the fingers were oiled. His touch circles ever closer to Stephen's rear entryway until they were prodding at it, preparing Stephen for his love-making.

Tom moved away and whispered something Stephen can't make out, but shortly he came back, this time directly behind Stephen. His hands spread Stephen's bottom cheeks wide again, but now his cock fell into the space he'd created. He slid the hard meat up and down, lubricating it with the oil he'd spread there. Tom backed up slightly and positioned the crown at Stephen's gate, and pushed.

Even though Stephen was nervous and Tom hadn't prepared the way by finger-banging his ass first, this act had been done to Stephen so many times before that the insertion wasn't particularly difficult. Stephen emitted another muffled groan as Tom's cock slid steadily all the way home, not stopping until he was balls-deep inside Stephen's ass.

There was another gasp, this one coming from behind and to Stephen's left. Someone was standing there and looking down at what Tom was doing to Stephen, watching as Stephen got butt-fucked! Stephen wanted to protest, to run away and hide, but he was gagged and tied and Tom was now fucking his ass steadily, cock thrusting in and out repeatedly in spite of any resistance Stephen might offer. As if in response there came an unmistakable female giggle, the sound of a young woman who finds what she's watching ridiculously funny.

Stephen cheeks burned with deep shame and humiliation but his penis was hard, jiggling up and down in time with Tom's pumping. Tom was clearly showing off for his audience, doing things like pulling all the way out before plunging back into Stephen's submissive hole, or making a slow withdrawal only to pile-drive back into Stephen hard to force a helpless moan from his whore.

Stephen thought what was happening couldn't get any more disgraceful, but then Tom reached around and grasped Stephen's stiff dick in his oiled hand and began expertly jerking Stephen off. Stephen couldn't possibly hold back, he moaned out his rising passion through the gag. Next he groaned and reached climax, spewing his wad into the air so that the drops of cum rained the chair while at the same time Tom's meat continued to pound in and out of Stephen's well-fucked asshole. Meanwhile the unseen woman was giggling uncontrollably at the show.

Tom pulled his still-erect cock out and Stephen sagged, utterly spent, utterly debased. Tom moved away and Stephen heard what sounded very much like long wet kisses. More whispering, a conversation which was now close enough that Stephen could a few words. Tom was urging something on his guest, who was demurring. The one phrase Stephen definitely understood was her saying, "Not here, not with him in the room."

The footsteps receded. A single heavy set returns, and suddenly Tom was pulling Stephen hips up into position again and forcing his stiff cock back into Stephen's ass. He fucked Stephen hard and fast now, aroused, racing to finish. It didn't take long before he was spurting semen into Stephen's welcoming tunnel.

Tom turned the lights back down before he took off the blindfold and released Stephen from bondage. Stephen looked at him reproachfully, rubbing his chafed wrists.

Tom showed no signs of repentance. "You said you would do anything I wanted and you wouldn't protest," he reminded Stephen.

Stephen hung his head. Tom was right, as always.

[]

It rankled. Now Stephen couldn't walk through the rest of the house without wondering which of the maids or cooks or other staff was the one who saw it, the one who knows what Stephen is. He finds he couldn't meet the eyes of any of the younger women of his household staff for fear they'd sneer, or give him a knowing wink, or just start giggling.

When Stephen tried to parse what Tom had been doing that night he realized it wasn't about Stephen at all, really. The woman must have been a girl Tom was pursuing, one he wanted to bed. Tom was using Stephen simply to impress her, to show her how Tom held power over the master of the house. To show whoever the woman was that Tom was more than just another slave.

Stephen didn't feel that made it any better, in fact in some ways it made it worse Stephen recalled how at first Tom was insatiable, that he would dump his load into Stephen twice or even three times over the course of a night. More recently though Tom did it once at most, and of course Stephen can't forget that time recently when Tom got soft before he could reach orgasm and abandoned Stephen in the middle of the act. Stephen hadn't considered the implications of this before now (at Stephen's age it was unusual to reach orgasm more than once a day), but now he realized that might be happening because he was no longer Tom's only sexual outlet. If Tom was also fucking other people then he wouldn't have as much spunk to unload into Stephen. And considering how Tom insisted Stephen be as feminine as possible for him, Tom's new partner was presumably a woman. Or he could even be romancing several women at the same time, Tom was certainly masculine enough for that.

And if Tom was using Stephen in order to entice this unknown girl into his arms, that meant Tom must want her more than he wanted Stephen. The realization made Stephen feel very odd, queasy and spiteful and gloomy all at once. It was an emotion he hadn't experienced in years. Raw sexual jealousy.

[]

Stephen felt like he ought to be angry with Tom for "cheating" on him, but he just couldn't be. Instead Stephen tried harder than ever to please Tom, to make him want Stephen instead of that slut, whoever she was. Stephen become wanton in bed, initiating things rather than waiting for Tom to tell him what to do. Begging Tom to use and abuse him. The next time Tom was in Stephen's ass Stephen asked him to finish in his mouth, and when he did, sucked at Tom's cock like it was candy.

Tom didn't seem surprised by Stephen's new lewdness. If anything he was faintly amused.

[]

Stephen was wearing a frilly pink babydoll and ruffled pink hipsters. Tom decided to tie him to the small folding sewing table he had Stephen order, it allowed Tom to fasten each of his whore's limbs to a table leg and bent Stephen over at exactly the correct height to be fucked while Tom is standing.

Then Tom added the blindfold. Stephen's heart sank, he was afraid Tom would invite the girl in to watch again. What if this time she let him fuck her, probably in Stephen's own bed while he have to lie there and listen? It would be so awful that, Stephen didn't know if he could bear it!

But this time Tom didn't turn up the lights and he didn't put in a gag. "You're going to do anything I want, no matter what."

Stephen swallowed. "Yes, master. Anything."

"Good. Keep that in mind. And keep your mouth shut unless I tell you different."

Tom stepped away for what seems a long time. Stephen was straining to listen, which is why this time he heard the bedroom door softly open. Stephen wanted to beg Tom not to to shame him in front of the woman again, but Tom had ordered him to hold his tongue so he stayed silent. There's a low-voiced muttering Stephen couldn't make out. Then footsteps approach, but heavy not light ones. Was Tom coming back alone?

A hand brushed lightly against the ruffled silk covering Stephen's rear. Stephen held stock-still and the hand returned to caress his panty-clad cheek more confidently. It's a big, hard hand, definitely not a girl's. It must be Tom, though Stephen was unsure why he acted so hesitant.

Two hands next, roving over Stephen's bottom, molding the fabric against his ass, pulling it into Stephen's cleft. The touch was getting more vigorous but was still surprisingly gentle. Stephen felt happy, Tom hadn't been this considerate with him in some time.

Tom murmured something and his voice came from behind but seemed oddly far away. One of the hands came down in a soft, almost hesitant slap, more of a pat than a spank. Tom murmured again and there was another smack, this time hard enough to make the soft globe jiggle but still not painful. Love-taps, Stephen thought with a smile, and wriggled his ass at Tom to encourage more.

Tom chuckled, clearly amused by Stephen's antics. A light spanking of perhaps two dozen blows followed, spaced out and clearly more to see Stephen shake his tail than to cause real discomfort. Stephen wanted to thank Tom for being so considerate, but remembering his instructions remained quiet.

The spanking stopped and the hands impatiently yanked down Stephen's ruffled hipsters, revealing the creamy, hairless flesh beneath. The sudden intake of breath Stephen heard behind him was puzzling, he wasn't sure why Tom would react that way to a sight he sees every night. The hands return and now they were trembling which left Stephen even more confused... until he realized that the hands caressing his bare flesh, while large and certainly male, were far too rough and callused to be Tom's!

The shock brings a high-pitched "No!" from Stephen's mouth before he can control himself. The hands on his ass pull away, but very quickly another set of hands grab Stephen's hair and jerk his head back.

"You do anything I want, or we do nothing," Tom warned, shaking Stephen's head by means of the grip on his hair. "Nod if you understand, bitch."

Fighting to hold back tears, Stephen slowly nodded. Tom let go of his hair. The other hands returned, stroking and investigating Stephen's bottom again. Stephen bit his tongue to keep himself from crying out at the way he was being mauled by this stranger.

Worse was to come, of course. It's not long before the unknown molester was no longer satisfied with abusing Stephen with his hands alone.

Tom's voice murmured, "Use this." A moment later massage oil was being dripped into Stephen's rear cleft. He shuddered, dreading what would inevitably happen next. Sure enough, a warm spongy mass that can only be the head of a cock is placed at Stephen's backdoor, the hole which he'd given to Tom alone.

The angle was off, Stephen was inadequately lubricated and tight from being scared, and the pressure used was tentative. The unseen penis prodded, slipped off the mark, returned to try again, pushed to no avail. It occurred to Stephen that his new user must not have much experience in the area of anal intercourse and is thinking of Stephen's anus as a pussy. It depressed Stephen to realize that while he might not be correct anatomically, he was certainly right as to the function of the hole he was trying to enter.

Tom's voice. "Don't act like you're with some tender virgin, I promise you that part has seen plenty of use. The slut isn't delicate, just ram it in."

The man he'd directed the advice to grumbled something, but his next attempt was much more determined. In the face of the increased force Stephen's anus reluctantly opened and the anonymous cock forced illicit entrance into Stephen's asshole. No, Stephen thought dejectedly. Into his well-used, slutty pussy.

Stephen only had Tom for comparison so the organ that skewered him felt strange. It was possibly as thick but definitely not as long as Tom's, though the main difference was that unlike the masseur's smooth shaft this one feels bumpy, almost gnarled, giving rise to strange internal sensations as the dick plundered Stephen's rear passage. A thick, wiry mat of pubic hair pressed against Stephen's hairless bottom as his mystery assailant bottomed out. More evidence if any was needed that this is certainly not Tom, who kept his pubes trimmed.

Now that his cock was well-buried in Stephen's rear without Stephen making any further objection or effort to stop him the man behind him gained confidence. After a few pumps to get the feel for it he began to pound Stephen hard, ramming his prick deep with each stroke. The force of it drove gasps and moans from between Stephen's clenched teeth, sounds which seem to spur on the abuser to even stronger efforts.

Tom, watching, chuckled. "No need to hurry, no one's going to interrupt."

A deep grunt was the only reply. Shortly after that the nameless man in Stephen's backside began breathing harder and his thrusts grew irregular. He grunted again, even more guttural this time, and then again. From that and from the way Stephen felt his male member pulsing he knew the man must be cumming, seeding Stephen as he continued to pump away in Stephen's rear tunnel.

1...345678