Slave Match

Story Info
An Erotic Wrestling Match goes exactly as I hoped.
3.3k words
4.48
22k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is John and I'm a man who knows what he wants when it comes to sex. I like to be dominated and I have a wrestling fetish. Tonight, was amazing as I got to live both aspects at once.

I've spent some time on wrestling sites, watching videos and chatting with like-minded individuals. It's on one of these sites that I learned of an amateur wrestling event taking place in my city. I read some of the details on the ad...MvsM, WvsW and intergender matches, with erotic forfeits involved...my cock hardened from the thought. The rules were loosely explained as well. Both wrestlers began the matches barefoot in singlets, with jockstraps or thongs. There were no time limits and matches were won when a wrestler submits or passes out. Most matches involved collegiate-style holds and takedowns, with the kicker being that sexual actions - gropes, wedgies etc. - were allowed and encouraged. After reading the entire ad, my mind was made up. I needed to sign up and participate.

The event was held in a rather nondescript warehouse in the industrial district. The venue was an open room with a well-lit large square wrestling mat in the center. There were about 200 seats scattered around the outside, hidden in dim lighting. Every seat was soon filled, and the crowd seemed to be a decent mix of men and women.

The announcer, a bald man in his mid-forties stepped to the center of the mat and welcomed the crowd to the event. He promised a good show and said that there were 5 matches scheduled for tonight. The main event (my match) had a special stipulation attached, it was a "slave match". No explanation was provided but there were excited murmurs throughout the crowd at this news.

The first two matches were entertaining but somewhat pedestrian wrestling fare. The 3rd and 4th matches are where things picked up. In the 3rd, one of the men sported an impressive erection under his singlet and appeared to be on the verge of cumming in his singlet before pulling out a shocking win. In the 4th, a woman was stripped to her waist. Her beautiful c-cups were on display for at least 2 minutes before she finally submitted. I already was unbelievably horny and I didn't even wrestle yet.

That brought us to the match of the evening, and the announcer returned to the mat to fill in some of the blanks. "Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for the MAIN EVENT of the evening. This match is a SLAVE MATCH." The crowd erupted at this statement and the announcer paused to allow cheers before continuing "Before a wrestler can secure a victory, they MUST strip their opponent completely naked." There were even more cheers from the crowd and some of the audience even gave a standing ovation. "The loser of the match will be the winner's slave for 30 minutes. That's right! They'll be at the whims and wants of the winner. Now let's meet our wrestlers!"

Evidently, that was our cue. I stepped to the edge of the mat directly across from a woman, my opponent. I heard wolf whistles directed at both of us. I have shaggy brown hair, trimmed beard, porcelain skin, a perfect amount of body hair and a lean swimmer's physique. I have a decent amount of muscle but not to the level of being bulky.

My opponent was a walking wet dream. Her name was Dany, and she was statuesque in every sense of the word. Well-built shoulders and legs, blonde hair tied back in a shoulder-length ponytail, bronze skin, c-cups, perky ass, and legs that went on for days. As I stared down my opponent I had one thought. Win or lose, this was the woman that would fulfill a fantasy for me.

Introductions concluded and staff members doused the mat and us with baby oil. We both were wearing black skin-tight lycra singlets, which when covered with the oil showcased every single curve and aspect of our bodies. I could feel dozens of eyes staring at my ass and my bulge. The attention drove me wild and I started to get hard. The announcer made one final appearance and signaled for the match to start.

We began by circling along the edge of the mat, trying to size each other up. I decided to make the first move and closed the distance stepping towards Dany. As I approached I realized that she was taller than him by 4 or 5 inches. I couldn't help but thing about how difficult it would be take her down...and how much I wanted to get lost in those legs.

We locked up and were at a standstill. I tried to dig my heels in to gain traction but my feet slipped out from under me and I slammed on the mat with a thud. Dany seized the moment and sat right on my lower back. She rubbed my face into the mat and started fondling my ass, firmly gripping my right cheek. This startled me and I rolled and tossing Dany off in the process. We both rose to our feet and circled once more.

I shot in for a takedown again, but Dany was prepared and kicked her legs back. She locked me in a headlock which caused me to drop down on all fours. Dany maintained control and moved behind me. She kept her left arm around my midsection and decided to have some fun again trying to shove her right thumb up my ass. I yelped at the invasion and the crowd laughed in joy. Next, she let me up and I quickly shot in for another takedown to no avail. This process continued a few more times until the plan became clear. Dany had wrestling skills and never felt particularly threatened by me. She was allowing me to tire myself out, and having some fun each time to ruin my composure. Sadly, the plan was working as intended. I was winded. My chest and stomach heaving with each ragged breath.

After another failed attempt by me, Dany decided to become the aggressor. She shot in for a takedown, gained control of both my legs, lifted me into the air and planted me onto the mat. Dany leaned her larger frame on my body to keep me pinned down and used her left hand to grab the left strap of my singlet. She yanked down quickly, then shifted her weight and used her right hand to pull down the right side. I realized what was happening and began to yell and squirm trying to throw Dany off. She was prepared for this and plunged in for a deep kiss. I was caught off-guard and quite frankly, horny beyond belief. I ceased all resistance momentarily and just tried to enjoy the embrace. The brief respite was all Dany needed. She resumed pulling down my singlet, shimmying the black lycra between our bodies until it reached my waist. I broke free of the kiss and tried to throw Dany off. She lost her balance and landed on her ass.

I needed to get up and fast, but I panicked and made the wrong call. Dany was prepared for my next move, and pounced on me as I turned onto my stomach. She turned towards my legs, squatted and grabbed an ankle in each arm before bending them towards my head. Wrestling fans would recognize this move as a Boston Crab. It hurt as much as it looks like on tv. It felt like my lower back was on fire. Dany applied more pressure to the hold by lifting my legs higher. I felt incredibly vulnerable in this moment, and apparently it showed. One voice from the crowd yelled "Nice bulge, I want to see it all!" A woman seated in the front row shouted "Get that singlet off, I want to see this boy's ass!" This was met with cheers throughout the crowd. Dany agreed and dropped my ankles. I let out a huge breath and tried to rub my lower back but couldn't muster up any other defense.

I thought the Boston Crab made me feel vulnerable, but Dany was about to up that feeling. She grabbed my singlet and slowly pulled it off of me. In my sad state I was powerless to do anything. The crowd went wild as Dany twirled my singlet over her head and danced seductively. The sway of her powerful hips and legs was driving me wild. I was now completely naked save for a jockstrap. I turned my head to look at my lower half. My asshole was on display for the crowd and the jock propped my ass cheeks up like two globes. If I was going to salvage this match I needed to act fast.

I mustered enough strength to turn over and sit up, momentarily hiding my hole. Dany was finished taunting and turned her attention towards me. I stood up and tried to ready myself for the next move. My breathing was heavy, my mind was racing and my cock was hard. I was all over the place. "Let's just get to the fun part slave" said Dany as she closed the distance between us. Again ,Dany shot in on my legs, but I was ready for it this time. I managed to sprawl my legs back and fight off the attempt. Dany tried to gain control and we struggled like this for around 20 seconds when she made a bold move.

For the second time tonight, she tried to shove a finger in my ass but this time there was no singlet to save me. One of her pointer fingers made it's way in knuckle deep and sent chills throughout my body. Dany, ever the opportunist took control and took me down again. I went to my back and was still recovering when she yanked my jockstrap off. My cock popped out and pointed straight in the air. At 6 inches, with decent girth I never had issues satisfying my partners. However, I knew in this moment I would not get that satisfaction tonight. The crowd went wild, cheering for Dany, the dominant Amazon.

My opponent saw no reason to drag things out any further, and sat me up before wrapping an arm around my neck. Her impressive biceps had me in a sleeper hold and I was out before I knew it.

I woke up to a now naked Dany, standing over me holding a giant digital clock which read "30:00". Dany pressed the start button and said "Your ass is MINE, for the next 30 minutes". My time started with an order "slave, stand up and worship my body. Lick every inch of my skin." My cock, still rock hard twitched at this idea and I was happy to comply. "Yes goddess" I replied. I started by kissing and licking her right hand and working my way up the arm, before switching to the left. Taking time to worship and appreciate the taut muscles, golden skin and savor the salty sweat trails.

Next I dropped on my knees and began kissing her feet and her legs. Again, I started with the right before moving to the left. After this I attempted to move to her perfect breasts, finally free from confinement. They were perky and firm, with small nipples poking out towards me. I touched her left breast but she slapped my hand away. "Slaves may only touch where I want them to." She turned her back to me and bent over revealing her ass. Her entire lower half was a work of art. The small of her back revealed the top of her well-defined glutes with back dimples (always a turn-on for me). Her ass was round, yet firm. Muscular yet soft. This trailed down to her thighs and hamstrings, long and strong.

Dany then issued her next command "bury your face in my ass and do not come up for air until ordered to do so slave." I didn't need to be asked twice. I leaned in, pulled her cheeks apart and shoved my nose and tongue in her asshole. I've had plenty of adventurous partners, and knew what I was doing. I lapped my tongue up and down, from side to side and in and out. Dany let out a huge moan and her breathing picked up. She grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face even deeper in. I tried to pick up speed but couldn't help thinking in the moment, if I died from suffocating in between 2 gorgeous ass cheeks, there are worse ways to go. Moments later Dany came. Her breathing changed, she released my head and I saw fluid dripping down her legs. Instinctively I went to lick her juices, but she snapped out of her trance and shoved me onto the mat. "Follow orders slave!" "Yes goddess" I meekly replied.

"Now we must prepare you to be fucked by your goddess". She grabbed me by my hair and stood me up, before pushing my head down forcing me to bend over. "Grab your ankles slave." I complied, and noticed at this angle, that I was leaking pre-cum. Dany used this new position to spread my cheeks and put my asshole on display to the entire crowd. "An asshole fit for a goddess, who would like to train it?" A woman was chosen from the crowd and a staff member stepped onto the mat and produced a box. The woman took an item out and approached me. I couldn't see what it was but had a few ideas.

My suspicions were confirmed when I felt metal being shoved into my asshole. I let out a grunt as the steel butt plug stretched my asshole. I've tried assplay in the past, fingers, a small dildo but nothing as wide as this butt plug. Dany waved the woman back to her seat and released her grip on my cheeks.

Another staff member appeared with a new box and gave it to Dany. This box was significantly bigger and my mind raced. My goddess opened the box and pulled out a giant strap-on dildo. She stepped into the leather harness and grabbed the dildo while looking at me. She stroked the shaft up and down. It was bright purple with some ridges on it. I couldn't tell the exact size, but it appeared to be at least 10 inches long and had enough width to make any size queen happy. "On your knees slave." Again I complied and dropped onto my knees. I was immediately rewarded with a dildo in my mouth.

Dany was slow at first allowing me to acclimate, but after a few seconds she proceeded to face fuck me with her plastic rod. "GLUG GLUG GLUG" were the only sounds heard in the arena. I could barely breath, I was on the verge of choking on my own spit and the dildo and felt my eyes and nose start to water. My goddess was treating me like her property and I loved it. My dick was steadily leaking precum at this point, and I hoped for release soon. I glanced over at the clock at saw "10:15" when my goddess removed her dildo from my mouth. I caught my breath and gasped for air. "Remove the plug now slave." I reached back around and pulled the plug from my asshole with regret. I felt empty and craved to be filled once more.

The emptiness was replaced by a cold feeling as baby oil was squirted inside. I gritted my teeth and tried to prepare for what was coming. Dany pressed me face first onto the mat while grabbing my hips. I knew this position well. Face down ass up, providing Dany with a great view of my hole. My goddess slapped my ass 3 times before I felt the dildo pressing at my entrance. First softly, teasingly, leaving me begging for more. After a few seconds, Dany began to force her way in. She started with 2 inches then waited a few seconds, before pushing in another 2 inches. She continued at this rate until I had around 8 inches of rubber heaven in my cavity. Dany worked into a rhythm, pushing and pulling in and out of my hole. My ring was on fire I was in heaven and grunting with each thrust. My cock ached to be played with. I tried to grab my penis with my right hand but was admonished for doing so. "DO NOT touch your cock unless ordered to do so slave." I did not question my goddess despite my overwhelming desire. I looked at the clock and the time said "07:00". My time as a slave was almost done and I still had not cum.

I suddenly felt Dany pull out completely and flip me onto my back. She lifted my legs and pushed my feet towards my head. She stood with her legs behind my back squirted oil on the dildo. Next, she grabbed the rubber phallus and shoved it next to my dick. She rubbed the two together and commanded me "look at this slave. You call yourself a man, but my cock is bigger than yours." It was true, my cock was dwarfed in size by the dildo in both length and width by a large margin. The stimulation was also driving me wild and I felt like I could cum at any second. Naturally, Dany stopped touching it at this moment and my orgasm would need to wait a while longer.

What happened next surprised me, Dany called for 2 more volunteers from the crowd. A man and a woman stepped forward and onto the mat. While they approached I glanced around and saw "2:00" on the clock. 2 minutes left and I NEEDED to cum. Dany gave the participants instructions and each grabbed a foot and pulled them towards my head. This position was slightly painful but also amazing for one reason. My cock was now pointing directly at my face. This was by design no doubt.

My goddess then changed her position and stood with her legs over my head. I gasped loudly as she reentered me. She spoke clearly "slave, you will now feel every inch of me. You will cum when I say but you will cum like a slave. Handsfree...and slaves are not allowing to make messes. You will cum into your mouth and swallow every last drop. Am I clear?" "Yes Goddess." I was so turned on at this point, I probably would have agreed to anything she said.

Slowly she repeated her process of penetrating me until I felt a new sensation, she bottomed out inside me. Every inch of her dildo now sat inside my fuck hole. She allowed me a moment to enjoy this new feeling before going to work. Every inch in. Every inch out. My goddess finds a rhythm and picks up speed, abusing my asshole. I'm moaning like a bitch in heat with only one care in the world, blowing my load. With each thrust I feel the dildo slamming into my prostate and know that I'm inching closer. My goddess can sense it too and finally gives me permission. "Cum now slave, cum into your fucking mouth and swallow It all." On cue, I begin my release. Cum gushes out of my dick into my wide-open waiting mouth. Rope upon rope falls to its destination. My goddess continues to pound away until I'm spent. I savor the warm salty liquid before swallowing it all.

A buzzer goes off in the distance meaning times up. Dany exits my hole and the two audience members let go. I can't help but spasm after the earth-shattering orgasm and decide to stay lying flat on the floor. The audience begins to filter out but I still don't have energy to move yet. After a few minutes a towel is thrown on my face. I grab it and look up to see Dany, now dressed in street clothes ready to leave.

"So uhhhh...tonight was pretty fun. If you're up for it, how about round two tomorrow night at my place?"