Slave Mustn't Mind

Story Info
Black slave girl taken as master wishes.
1.4k words
4.23
60.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers

ALL CHARACTER ARE OVER 18.

I HOPE I DON'T OFFEND ANYONE, PLEASE REMEMBER IT IS ONLY A FANTASY.

PLEASE ENJOY.

--

Mr. Willis bought me and my sister at Jackson Slave Auction almost two years ago. We are now 18 and 20 years old, me being the older one. For we are both very beautiful (even in the eyes of the white people), we were pretty expensive. Before Mr. Willis bought us, many other gentlemen were biding but they were overpaid.

My name is Sally and my sister is Dora. Thanks to our beauty we both serve as house slaves, which is quite good until a girl breaks something then she gets whipped anyway. I have another advantage - as Mr. Willis grew very fond of me, I became his pleasure slave.

I am to serve all his manly needs. That mostly consist of giving him pleasure with my mouth, only rarely does he want to have sex with me, however once he took me in the bum - to this day I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I must say I quite like being his pleasure slave, as it means less duties around the house and better treatment. I am able to get these privileges even for my sister when I'm extremely good girl.

Only thing I don't really enjoy is when our master has his friend around and then he wants to show off in front of them and they touch me and usually he makes me swallow their seed. Luckily, he never made me fuck them, he doesn't seem but I think he's very protective of me in that way.

This story happened three days ago. Mrs. Willis hosted a dinner party for a couple of her friends and their husbands.

My sister, me and four other slave girls were serving around the table, bringing them plates with meals and pouring wine, mostly.

During the dinner the conversation came to the matter of slaves, naturally, as it usually happens. The men compared their experiences and some good types, while the women talked about how slave girls are helpful when keeping a household.

Then the theme of using slaves for sexual pleasure came up. I saw that Mrs. Willis tensed up - she doesn't like her husband fucking some black whore. "Please George..." she tried stopping her husband from going on but he shut her up with his raised hand and she didn't continue complaining as she didn't want to disrespect her husband in front of people.

Mr. Carson, big balding man in his 50s, had apparently plenty of experience with sex slaves: "We have... How many is it darling? -Five? Yes, five girls, which we use in our bedroom. And I must say, and excuse me ladies, but what those black creatures can do, you know, with their mouths and pussies... it's absolutely astonishing. Right honey?"

"Oh yes, it is. One of the girls, the youngest one, is particularly good with her tongue, and ladies..." she and the other two women giggled, Mrs. Willis kept silent.

"We, too, have one black for sex but we have a man for me..." started Mrs. Garfield.

"I could never fuck a black girl, it's like fucking an animal." retorted Mr. Garfield.

"Oh, come on don't be like that, you like to watch me riding Steven."

"Well-" he tried to deny.

"And I must say that it is true what they say - Steven's manhood is at least a foot long and it brings me extraordinary orgasms."

"And what about you, Henry?" asked Mr. Willis the last gentleman at the table, a young handsome guy - Mr. Patton.

"We don't fuck with slaves but sometimes when we want to spice thing up we have our stable boy's fuck one of our pretty slave girls."

"You, George, fuck your slaves?" asked Mrs. Carson.

Mrs. Willis shook her head, pleading with him.

"Of course. I do, but she doesn't." he said implying his wife.

"Sally there..." he pointed to me and I made a step forward and bowed a little.

"...I really can't complain, she's really very good..." I was really proud of myself.

"...and that smaller girl there is her sister, I hope to make her another of my toys soon." that, though, was terrifying for me but I couldn't protest in any way. However, I don't want my little sister to have to do all the things I do.

"Do you want to see Sally?" I was scared at that moment as always when he wants to take me in front of people but this time it was worse, his wife was there.

Mrs. Willis shook her head more vigorously but her didn't look at her.

"Sally, dear, come here." he motioned for me to come stand in front of him.

I went and stood in front of all those people, Mr. Willis standing behind me. My eyes locked on the ground. "Good evening." I could hear my voice trembling.

Mr. Willis put his hands on my shoulder, which comforted me a little, before reaching to the front of my dress, grabbing it at the collar and ripping it open. My breasts were exposed and all the people at the table were watching me. Tears formed in my eyes.

Then he hiked up my skirt and bend me over the table. I was trembling from head to toe but my pussy was starting to get wet.

He run his fingers along my slit before thrusting two of them inside of me. I moaned loudly and Mrs. Garfield giggled.

Not long after that I heard his pants drop to the ground. I was slowly forgetting the humiliation and starting to look forward to his big dick fucking me.

I felt him lining up the head of his cock with my now dripping wet cunt and then the most pleasurable wave of pain shot through my entire body as he bottomed out with his first thrust.

He started pumping in and out of me at a vigorous pace, which made me scream with pleasure. My tits were slapping one against the other as he fucked me hard. I felt as an orgasm started building up inside of me.

My master always wants me announce my orgasms so he can do what he wants with them.

"I'm going to cum, master." I half moaned.

"Very well." he groaned. "Everybody, gather around if you want to see something extraordinary."

Everybody but for Mrs. Willis moved behind Mr. Willis and he pulled out of me which caused me to sigh in disappointment.

Luckily, though, he started flicking my clit while lightly slapping my pussy which made my slowly approaching orgasm almost immediate.

I felt my body tense up and then the orgasm kicked in and I barely contained myself but as he kept on fingering me losing all my control I started squirting, which Mr. Willis absolutely loved.

The people in the room shrieked, made sounds of disgusted or even giggled but I couldn't care less as I rode wave after wave of pleasure that my master gave me.

When it ended Mr. Willis put his still rock-hard penis back inside me and started me fucking even more furiously.

The skin slapped against skin as he gave me the best fucking to date and as added bonus in front of his friends.

Slap, slap, slap. He slapped my ass which made me squeal for more.

"I'm about to cum." he said to the room. I felt a bit let down for this being so short.

Then, however, for the first time Mrs. Willis spoke up as she moved closer to me and her husband fucking me. She grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head up.

She looked her husband in the eyes. "Cum inside of her, my love."

My blood froze, I didn't want to get pregnant - what would happened to a pregnant slave girl?

"No, please, master." I begged but it didn't make any difference.

"Deep inside of her filthy black twat..." she continued cheered on by clapping of the others at the table.

Finally, Mr. Willis thrust as deep as it would go and then he groaned.

I felt his seed fill my womb. It was warm and it felt good but I knew what it might meant for me and I burst into tears.

He, meanwhile, pulled out of me and put back on his pants.

"You clean this up." Mrs. Willis ordered to one of the other slave girls. It was my sister who had to clean my juice from the floor.

The other two girls came rushing to me and half naked dragged me from the room.

I hope my master was satisfied.

I hope I was a good girl.

--

PLEASE RATE, COMENT, VOTE

Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers