Slave of the Tentacled Beast Ch. 01

Story Info
Cindy's gift comes with great consequences.
4.3k words
4.54
37.4k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

Cindy was a petite knockout. She was absolutely stunning. Fresh out of college too, so she had a fun few past years. She loved going to parties dressed in outrageously slutty clothes and being the center of attention for the boys. She had a few well placed tattoos and piercings, she had a tattoo on her lower back of some intertwined flowers, and another tribal one below her breasts. As for piercings, her eyebrow had a small ring in it, her nose and her stomach. She was sure she'd get her nipples and clit pierced eventually. Maybe this summer.

As for the petite part, she wasn't abnormally short by any means, but she had fairly small but very perky breasts. People couldn't keep his hands off them, or her bald pussy, when they had the chance. And she enjoyed driving them insane with her feminine wiles, and she lapped up the attention to the best of her ability.

Cindy was all together too eager to explore the world of kink with people too, girls or guys. She liked being tied up, or tying them up. She was more than happen to acquiesce to any of their kinkier ideas as well, whether it was tying up her breasts, or playing with sounds, or anal, or pussy slapping, she was up for pretty much anything.

That Saturday she was planning on getting together with her friends, probably for lunch, a movie and then maybe even some sex afterwards, but Cindy had to help her mom out. Her mom owned a strange eclectic antique store. Business was never that good, but she enjoyed it and had the means to keep it going. However, her mom had to fly out of town for a family emergency, leaving Cindy at the store. "No, you can't just close it Cindy, please," her mom said before handing her the keys and heading out.

"Hey guys, sorry, I'm stuck at my mom's stupid store. And no, she won't let me close it. What do you want to do?" she asked, already feeling annoyed standing in the creepy store.

"We'll get together later night instead! I'll come get you after work," Angela texted back.

*************************

Cindy got to her mom's store, and again couldn't believe all the weird stuff in it. Walking in the store was an utter mind trip, the place was filled with stuffed animals (not the fun squishy kid kind, but the real life ones), odd contraptions, bones, weird lamps, old Victorian furniture, wands, staves, magical crystals, books on Wicca, candles, and pretty much everything else under the sun. It was all so creepy, but it was very neat stuff.

After getting to the counter, Cindy dropped her book bag and found a note from her mom, 'Thanks so much sweetie for helping me out. I know you had other things going on, but I left you a present that I think you'll like. It's in the master bedroom upstairs on the bed. Lock the door to the store.'

Cindy went from being pretty bummed out about the day to overly excited. She basically dropped everything else she was carrying and bounced her way up to the bedroom.

The rest of the home was almost as creepy as the showroom floor. It was one of those old creepy Victorian homes in the city, so it had floor upon floor. The old door out of the shop and into the rest of the home opened easily and lead to a hallway to what looked like a kitchen, there was a large staircase going up, and some more doors strewn throughout. Cindy knew right where the big old bedroom was. She played there often, even brought a few boys and girls over here to play.

Cindy bounded up the large staircase, and by the time she got to the top she was panting deeply. She took a moment once she was at the top to catch her breath. At the same time, she noticed how cute her outfit looked in a big mirror nearby. She had decided to go with an emo look today since she'd be at this weird place. She had a short top on that exposed just the bottom of her stomach, it had a cartoon vampire girl drinking a cup of blood. Best though, was the little black skirt she wore, barely thigh high with accompanying fishnet stockings. Yum.

She blew herself a kiss in the mirror as she posed, she loved her pig-tails too. She looked adorable. Maybe she would invite a friend over today.

Cindy opened the door to the large old bedroom and immediately saw the black box on the bed. She ran over to it and picked it up. There was also a note attached to the box, "Hi sweetie. This will be a strange gift I know. And you may not like me for it. But he wanted me to pass this to you now. Once you touch this box, you will be his."

There was still more to the note, but Cindy's mind was going crazy. His? What? 'I've already touched it!'

"He has dominated the women in our family for hundreds of years. He was passed down to me. When you have a daughter, she will become his as well. I am sorry, but I know you'll understand. Open the box..."

Cindy held the box in her hand, almost frozen in place. The box was an absolutely gorgeous marbled black surface. It looked like a small ornate chest, with a golden button on the side. On the top it had a strange symbol, it reminded her of an octopus. Her thumb moved over the golden button as if controlling itself. Then it started pushing down on the button as if controlled by another force.

When the box opened, her whole world changed.

The creature that burst out of the box filled with lust for the petite being before him. He had been building up the passion and lust for little Cindy for years now, once she was of age. Her mom had been selfish in keeping from her for longer. But that ended today.

The creature was massive, and appeared seemingly out of no where. It had a huge body that weighed down the bed, like the size of an incredibly obese human and was like something from fantasy, from story, legend, or perhaps even extraterrestrial. The black mass of the creature had long appendages, hundreds of long black tentacles sprouted out from all over it's body. Some were bigger than others, all of them had to be five to ten feet long, maybe more. And then it's head, eyes protruded from every direction, and a large gaping mouth dripped saliva, it's massive tongue hanging out.

Cindy's little body was the monster's only focus. Immediately she was thrown up on all fours on the bed, she had never been so little or in so much ecstasy as she was now. The creatures tentacles were all over, touching her body in ways she's only fantasized about. Her lacy panties were ripped off before she even landed on the bed fully. The tentacles also pulled and ripped away her shirt moments later, leaving her young breasts and body nearly fully exposed for what would happen next.

Other tentacles were wrapped around her upper thighs, which held her in place firmly as the larger tentacle began pressing on the folds of her quickly moistening pussy. It was thick, but not outrageous. With only minimal effort, it pushed through her lips and burrowed it's way into her, completely filling her pussy cavity. Within a moment it was already pounding up against her cervix forcefully. Another tentacle wrapped itself around her neck, though not squeezing, just holding her firmly in place.

Within the matter of a minute, she went from picking up a box to having her young pussy absolutely plowed by the unnatural creature, the tentacle there was large and stretched her out delightfully. She loved the feeling of it first pushing into her, this massive cock forcing it's way into her womanhood.

Emboldened, the monster began exploring his captive. A tentacle came up and pushed into Cindy's mouth. She accepted it with a gurgling noise and moaned despite the new intrusion.

Another few tentacles started to explore Cindy's perfect little body as well. Two tentacles made their way to her breasts. First they weighed her breasts, pushing up on them into her body, noting their tenderness. Her reaction when they touched her nipples was one of sheer delight. They pushed directly into her nipples, taking into account her pleasured responses.

This encouraged it further, the monster then pushed the tentacle in her mouth deeper into her throat, which acted to hold her in place as well as to stifle any potential resistance. The tentacles at her nipples pulled away slightly letting her tits extend downwards with her hard little nipples exposed for what was to come next. The tentacle ends opened to reveal a little mouth on each one, with tiny pin prick like teeth all around, hundreds of them.

They moved in on their target deftly, slowly the mouths of the tentacles enveloped her perky little nipples, then just as slowly, they began closing around her nipple. Cindy winced as the little teeth started biting into her nipples. The tentacle in her mouth that was now pushing it's way into her throat made it impossible to voice her displeasure at what was happening to her nipples.

Waves of pain emanated from her little nipples, but Cindy was defiant. She used all the grit she had to bear whatever the monster would give her. She could feel the teeth biting into her sensitive nipples harshly. Then something very bizarre happened. She felt what seemed like a needle enter the tip of each of her nipples. And indeed it was. Out from the center of the mouth that is a part of each tentacle, it a thin delivery mechanism for a pleasure toxin manufactured in the creature.

Cindy was about to find out exactly what effect that would have on humans. Cindy gasped again as she felt the needle move slightly deeper into her nipple, and then she felt the toxin being expelled into both of her tits. Immediately pleasure erupted from both of her breasts. She shook is felt like each of her tits was having an orgasm. The toxin worked it's way into her breast, not only causing pleasure, but also filling each of tits up, making them swell slightly.

Cindy gave a muffled moan of pleasure as a tentacle found her small asshole. It seemed to leak out a lubrication that it smeared into her rosebud. Then, it deftly pushed into her brown starfish and proceeded to delve into the depths of her bowels. Inch by inch, the tentacle worked its way into her ass. She could feel the two tentacles working in unison, the one in her pussy almost helping the one in her ass push deeper.

She couldn't even believe what was happening to her body and how outrageously horny it was making her. Her body opened up for the creature in every way it could. She wanted to be used, to be fucked, to be completely filled by the creature, and to be controlled by it. At the thought, all of the tentacles that were currently in her pushed deeper all at once. She felt like it could read her mind. She pushed her ass up higher and arched her back more.

She choked a bit as the tentacle in her mouth pushed further into her throat, encouraged by her own willingness. How did it cum though? She wanted to be filled with it's juice. She also throbbed with pleasure that emanated from her young breasts. She wanted more of that.

The creature then wrapped several more of it's tentacles around her slender frame and lifted her from the bed, then flipping her like a rag doll, it tossed her on her back before him, tentacles still deeply impaled in her holes. Now that she was on her back she could see just how deep the tentacles were. Her pussy mound was bigger, showing the girth of the tentacle that filled her pussy. And her stomach was bloated and undulating with the mass of the tentacle that was pushing further into her bowels. She moaned as she could both watch and feel it move deeper into her. She could see the tentacles pushing against the skin of her stomach.

She wanted to see more of that. And thankfully it didn't hurt at all.

The creature would fulfill all three of those desires, he would show her just how full he could make her, he would insert the toxin in yet another part of her body, and he would fill her with his cum.

First was filling the petite girl up with his tentacles.

He pulled her legs apart with the appendages wrapped around her ankles, opening her up. Then another tentacle, similar to the size of the one already in her anus pushed it's way into that opening as well. Cindy grunted as she felt her rosebud expanded more. The second tentacle, after breaking down the barrier of her ass slithered deeply into her, alongside the other tentacle that was already there. She was practically a virgin in regards to anal sex, having only had her ass touched a few times. This was insane.

Cindy watched in awe as this one pushed up against her stomach, the tight skin of her young body bulged and undulated as the second tentacle pushed in alongside the first. The other began pulling out a bit and then plunging back in, fucking her intestines deeply.

The tentacles biting into her nipples caught her attention next. She was shocked at how big her once little tits looked, they were easily pushing a large C cup now, up from her small B's. The skin of her breasts was stretched tight, almost reflective to the light. Her nipples were swallowed whole by the teeth of the little tentacle mouth, but it felt like each nipple was now a clitoris, and each of her tits one big g-spot. She writhed on the bed, in complete lust for the monster that was abusing her.

The tentacle in her pussy was far from inactive too. It was beginning to swell and she could feel her pussy being expanded. She had a cute tight little pussy, but she imagined that would all change after today. Her eyes widened as she could see the tentacle in her pussy growing larger, she could feel the walls of her pussy being pushed, and her tight hole now getting stretched. The tentacle swelled all the way into the depths of her pussy, when she felt something push against her cervix. There was another tentacle pushing out from the large mass! The inner tentacle began forcing it's way into her teenage cervix. It only took a few tries when finally it broke through. If Cindy was able to howl, she would've. Once inside, the shock of it passed, and she could feel it moving into the depths of her uterus.

Cindy was completely filled at this point, and loving it.

Something happened then, like a voice in her head, or actions that just happened without her understanding. She reached down to her pussy with both hands and pulled with her fingers near the top of her mound, effectively exposing her clitoris.

Another thinner tentacle, like the ones that were chewing on her tits, came up and tapped at her clitoris. Instead of fleeing or shaking or trying to get away, she made herself entirely still. She watched as well as she could, but she saw the little tentacle open its maw, and, like the ones on her nipples, bit down on her clitoris. She tried to cry out, but couldn't. First there was a tremendous shock wave of pain, but it was quickly followed by the prick of a needle. This one put her over.

Every single nerve in the massive bundle that was her clitoris was sent into orbit in a mixture of first pain and then insatiable pleasure. It happened so fast she could barely process what was happening as the toxin was now being pumped directly into her clitoris. Her teenage body shuttered and convulsed as orgasm after orgasm pulsated from her clitoris and to her tits.

The whole process took about a minute, and the tentacled mouth let go of her clitoris and hovered over her now engorged clitoris.

Cindy's mind was somewhere else completely. This was pleasure on the scale of the size of the Sun.

Her clitoris had now swelled in size incredibly. It used to be a bean sized nub of delight, and now had grown to the size of a small penis, but Cindy was not aware of that yet.

Right after the initial wave of orgasms started to subside, the monster seemed to clench down on her young body. The tentacle in her mouth now pushed further into her throat, the tentacles that had bitten into her nipples pulled away and started to wrap themselves around the base of her tits. Once around, they squeezed down on them, causing her tits to get pushed out. It tightened more as her tits started to turn red.

The tentacles in her ass pushed deeper still, finding the hidden recessed of her bowels. The tentacle that hovered over her clit-cock quickly wrapped itself around her new girth and started to masturbate he it. The massive tentacle in her pussy started to swell again, causing Cindy to arch her back. The tentacle that slithered out of the massive one in her pussy into her cervix was the first to explode with supernatural cum. She felt the spray hit deep inside her filling her uterus and then into her ovaries. The tentacle in her throat was the next to erupt, cum pouring down her throat and into her belly. Moments later, her bowels felt the rush of cum as the two tentacles unleashed a torrent of hot liquid into her.

Every tentacle pumped it's seed into her various orifices as her body started to swell, her stomach, her intestines and her uterus were all filled to the brim. Her eyes got big as she could feel the subsequent cramping and pain caused by all the cum. She looked down and saw her stomach had swelled like a woman six months pregnant. Another wave of orgasms began as the tentacles undulated inside of her, and the tentacle wrapped around her girl-cock sent her over the edge, and Cindy shook and convulsed until everything went black.

Cindy woke up some time later. It was dark out, so she must've been out for several hours at the very least. Her body ached all over as she came out of the fog. She blinked a few times as she lifted her head from the pillow. The creature was gone. It was very dark in the room, though there was a little light coming through the window from the moon perhaps. She winced a bit as she rolled over on the bed. She felt wetness all around her. Part of her thought it had all been a dream, but she could tell immediately it wasn't.

As she propped herself up, she could feel the weight of her tits. She brought her hands up and could feel how big they were. She caressed her nipples and immediately shuttered from pleasure. They were raw, but sexually charged beyond belief. She decided to stop, she needed to see what was going on. As she stood up, she felt a sudden bounce and shock of surprise coming from her pussy. She reached down quickly and her slammed into her now massive clitoris. She practically creamed herself from just slightest touch.

Cindy needed to see herself right now.

She moved quickly over to the light switch in the room and flicked it on. She was stunned.

Her body had changed, her tits had swelled several times larger than what they were, but it was the thing protruding from her pussy that shocked her the most. She had a full on raging erection of a cock where her clitoris had been. It was smooth, most of the way, the skin was incredibly tight, but her clitoris had easily grown to six or seven inches long and about an inch or so thick.

"How the?" she muttered to herself. She quickly looked back behind her and saw the black box resting neatly at the end of the bed. The bed itself looked like it was covered in slime. Cindy could feel strings of slime in her hair, and running down her legs.

"Oh my god Cindy, what hap..." Cindy spun around and saw Angela standing in the door. Angela's eyes were transfixed on Cindy, and specifically her new engorged clitoris. Angela was suddenly at a loss of words.

"I uh, I..." Cindy panicked and tried to cover herself. Angela had seen her naked plenty of times during there several lesbian experiments, but never like this.

It took a couple long seconds for Angela to come to, "what happened? Cindy, what happened?" There was a deep amount of concern coming from Angela, and her voice was caring. Cindy knew Angela would help her or keep a secret.

"I don't know," Cindy was about to start talking about the box, but she stopped before she started. Something was telling her not to, "Hold me Ang."

Angela moved over to her friend quickly and wrapped her arms around her. Cindy embraced her back. Cindy's mind was not her own. Something was happening.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers
12